PDA

View Full Version : Problem with buying stuff

billyjimbob
21st February 2005, 02:49 AM
Everytime i go to buy weapons and defense items, i click the character that appears twice but nothing seems to be happening. Do i have to type it in somewhere?

Tenakha
21st February 2005, 03:32 AM
i have the same problem,it just returns me to the same screen with a messsage "please click the character that appears twice".i did this 8 or 9 times and every time it refuses to acknowledge that i clicked it

loremaster14
21st February 2005, 03:32 AM
I am having a similar problem, except that I when I click on the character that appears twice, it says that I must click on the character that appears twice (as an error). I am using Firefox v. 1.0 in Linux. Any insight would be welcome.

RyokenX5
21st February 2005, 03:33 AM
same problem here... and it's really pissing me off... I'd like to buy stuff from the armory... the clicking works fine (even though it's annoying) for the recruiter... but the armory is sucking a lot...

Midnight-Toker
21st February 2005, 03:34 AM
Everytime i go to buy weapons and defense items, i click the character that appears twice but nothing seems to be happening. Do i have to type it in somewhere?

I had that exact same problem just now, it took me 4 times before it actually went through and Im 100% sure i clicked the right chaaracter, and ive noticed when using a recruiter it will do the same thing when I KNOW ive clicked the right character

loremaster14
21st February 2005, 03:38 AM
Hmm, apparently it works now. Must've been a server glitch...

HotSizil
21st February 2005, 03:39 AM
Ok, this this is so freakin gay. Just about everytime that i would click on someone, it would say that i did it incorrectly. then i would have to type out the whole thing (all 6 #'s or letters) TWICE PER PERSON. and i know damn well that i had it right the very first time.
it needs to be changed. the computer is so retarded, it dont even know what thing you click on. It needs to go back to the way it was in age 3 or some other way that is less complicated. I am getting so irritated with this thing. Maybe just kuz its 3:30 in the morning but who is to know?

MisterMaze
21st February 2005, 03:47 AM
I've got exactly the same problem. Both with link clicking and buying stuff from the armory. At times that i'm sure i've clicked the correct number/letter i get an error saying i didn't.

Is there any way this could be fixed? Going back to old system would be great.

Deity
21st February 2005, 03:55 AM
I'm having the same problem - and I`m also seeing images that don't actually have two characters that are the same in them. Pretty annoying, but I'm sure it'll get sorted in time.

RyokenX5
21st February 2005, 09:28 AM
the armory seems to work now for me... I hope it continues to work

billyjimbob
21st February 2005, 04:54 PM
Hmm, apparently it works now. Must've been a server glitch...

I think thats a pretty messed up server glitch. Thanks to the so called "glitch" I lost about 47,000 gold and couldn't buy shit.

Diaboli
21st February 2005, 05:33 PM
yeah Im having the problem again

lordstrikerisgay
22nd February 2005, 11:24 PM
apparently theres a flaw! you dont have to click on the one that appears twice. just click wherever you like on the picture and it still works! why didnt they just leave it the way it was?

billyjimbob
22nd February 2005, 11:26 PM
apparently theres a flaw! you dont have to click on the one that appears twice. just click wherever you like on the picture and it still works! why didnt they just leave it the way it was?

I noticed that too. I think they should have kept it the same instead of changing it to that crap, confusing the shit out of everyone!

Presence
22nd February 2005, 11:54 PM
I don't know about you guys, but the new system appears to work fine for me. Even the clicking links part.

Maybe you guys need to .. i derno fix your comps or some shiz cuz this comp im on is trojaned up the ass... but im waiting for my laptop to get fixed so meh.

Anywayz, im glad there's an anti-autobuyer system out... but then again that just means it'll lag more inbetween turns as people who cannot be lazy anymore, attempt to buy their shit "legitly" *cough* (that's up for debate).

Then again, i can find people with money now... *yay!*

u know.. because the armory doesn't have a cooldown thing or whatever, anyone who knows how to work a macro program could probably create a macro that auto buys, without using any programming knowledge at all... (it just might fail, but eventually the image will be in the spot you tell it to click )

*Note: this does not mean i do it, or intend to do it. i am merely stating my opinion and the fact that it is possible.

Please don't go out and find a macro program and find out how it works JUST TO DO THIS. because if u do, i'll feel really bad... not when u get banned, but because i helped someone... =/ ^__^

JKoett
23rd February 2005, 05:45 PM
There's another option, rather than clicking on the picture: Put your cursor in the amount of gaurd dogs box (by clicking on the zero with your mouse), then press tab and enter.

Togo
24th February 2005, 08:43 AM
Ok, this this is so freakin gay. Just about everytime that i would click on someone, it would say that i did it incorrectly. then i would have to type out the whole thing (all 6 #'s or letters) TWICE PER PERSON. and i know damn well that i had it right the very first time.
it needs to be changed. the computer is so retarded, it dont even know what thing you click on. It needs to go back to the way it was in age 3 or some other way that is less complicated. I am getting so irritated with this thing. Maybe just kuz its 3:30 in the morning but who is to know?

The same thing happened to me yesterday. It was so irritating I just totally stopped clicking. What a waste of my time...

However, just today, the problem seems to have been fixed already.

I haven't experienced the problem with the Armory(maybe because I used it only 4 times...), so no comments on that.

minhan
24th February 2005, 10:36 AM
welll... I have a little problem with the armory too... everytime I buy something and click on that picture it says runtime error or something like that...