PDA

View Full Version : Frozen in Time ~ Est. 2003: Mature and Fun alliance

Blitz
20th February 2005, 09:22 PM
Alliance Name: Frozen in Time

Alliance Member Count:
Old forums: 350
New forums: 66 (Officially opened to all members approx 36 hours ago.)
Active: ~75 (An honest figure of how many members visit at least once every 2 days.)

Alliance Forum Link: www.fitdomination.com

“Brief” description of our alliance: We were founded in the first half of Age 2 (early December 2003) under a different name, and changed our name to Frozen in Time when we moved forums in April 2004. We have used these forums for nearly all of Age 3 Beta, and all of Age 3, but have upgraded them just this week. We are now one of the main alliances of Dynasty, a powerful chain of 11 independent medium-sized alliances now joined together in mutual protection and other aid, while remaining their individuality.

We have had many great players, the most noteworthy being Pedro_le_Slack (aka SlackZilla) who was a top 20 player for several months. We also have some former #1 players in our ranks, such as Boriszima and eNtropy, and other famous players and respected GUA moderators such as IWRY and myself.

There are many other reasons to join FiT. Please read our top 7 benefits:

1) Being in one of the oldest and most presitigious surviving alliances of Kings of Chaos. I can't think of 5 other surviving alliances that are as old as we are, out of the nearly 100 that were founded about the same time as us. We're here to stay.

2) Access to some of the fastest and fairest recruiters in all of Kings of Chaos. You cannot find recruiters better than the ToA and the LaCN, in terms of speed, click-back speed and ratios, and ease to use.

3) Protection. We have members who have been on Page 1 from Age 2 to present. Also, we have many members and contacts who are widely regarded as some of the best saboteurs, diplomats, and strategists in the game. ;)

4) Dedicated Members and Leadership. You aren't joining some inactive alliance, unlike the majority that are unfortunately bouncing around the Round Table, you're joining FiT! If you need help, if its either a general question, or a request for in-game assistance, you need not wait more than a few minutes before someone posts and helping you out! We are a very friendly environment, with some very active General Discussion boards, if you just feel like talking for a while. :)

5) We are the first and only alliance to have both team and squad prize competitions. Our members love competing individually and working in teams of 3 for various prizes, from T-Shirts to video game related items. It's a great way to have some fun and get to know people, and always proves interesting.

6) Bonus clicks for direct officers who meet quotas. For most of these cases, the officer will receive 1 bonus click for every 2 they click themselves. There are no alliances I know of that offer this, as specifically, and as in great amount, as I have. This program is already in effect. Just sign up at our recommended recruiters, join in the chain, and we'll help you out. ;)

7) When you join FiT, you are not simply joining an alliance. You are joining a great group that is independent and self-sufficient, yet tied to other alliances in order to improve itself and better serve its members. What I am talking about is a system we call Dynasty. Over 10 alliances working together in one chain to give our leaders a great boost, and better protect our collective alliances. We leave quite an impression on KoC for being a medium-sized alliance! Why would you want to join a medium-sized alliance?

Medium sized alliances like ours are the perfect size: They're not so big that they don't care about the little guys. The new guy or the lower-ranked person might get lost at a large, uncaring, alliance. They have enough members, why should they help out the people they barely know? This is not so with us at FiT and other medium-sized alliances! We care about every member, and will do everything in our power to help you! :D Also, unlike a small alliance, which is often far too weak to help its members, you can trust that we have both the power and the will to help any member in practically any situation.

There are many other reasons to join FiT: Our friendly environment, our professional web site and staff, our new arcade and classic game tournaments, tutorials and informational guides, active MSN and IRC chats, and help from over a dozen members who have been KoC players for over a year.

Take a look at our forums--You'll start to wonder why you'd even consider joining any other alliance! www.fit.payeo.net

~ Approved = Tyrus

The moderator contact for this thread is Clone

Approved Posters list:

FiT-VegnaBlitz
AliceX
ThetaTheGreat
SlackZilla
Elfdude143
Static
johnSTAMOS
Haplo
Clone
iXaB
Bizzy-Bone
Boriszima
Zap
sj16579
FiT-EvilHomer
HoT-Sirsor
HoT-KingKrab
Neomackenzie
FiT-Loki
Rebel-DM
Inevitable
Jedi
HadesTheDarkOne
Elite Member of Chaos
Thor X The Elite
joejoemo
Fireball29
Diversion
Allyette
Bager
Feralwolf_TIA
Perhana
Sathanas
STORM Raid3r-DM
Pegasus
TPLOTL
Disasterpieces
Trikstyl
Free T4
Thomas``

*If you'd like to make a post, you still can. Just PM VegnaBlitz before your 3rd post so that you can be added to the list. :) Everyone, just make sure your post is 3 full lines long as meets with the rules stated over here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363
Sorry guys, it's policy.

Theta
1st May 2005, 12:17 AM
FiT is the best alliance around. We can offer our members some great and excellent features. We have great forums with some expert advice from members who have been playing this game for a very long time. We have a friendly admin team who are backed up by some of the best staff you could wish for.

Not only do we offer those things, we offer much, much more:
-Great forums with many advantages over some others.
-Great members who are willing to help you out when you need it the most.
-Excellent KoC players who will lend you a helping hand when you are in desperate need for some help.
-Friendly environment, and plenty of friendly members who will talk to you on chat programs.
-Other games on offer, we dont just offer KoC, we also have plenty of other games our members play and are very successful at.

What are you waiting for? Why defy your fate any longer?

Come and join us today.
http://www.fit.payeo.net

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 12:35 AM
FiT is not one of thos ealliances that have a no nosense policy and totally suck the fun out of KoC. In fact they are the exact opposite. They make this game fun and are great people. With Vegnablitz as our leader you know good times are sure to ensue. So come join us and have fun :D

Theta
1st May 2005, 03:00 AM
This is one of the best alliances around in all of KoC. We have some great leaders and are always willing to lend a hand when there members are in need. We have some great forums with some awesome banners and also have a large member base.

What are you waiting for, an ivitation?
come and join FiT today

Forum Link: http://www.fit.payeo.net

*->Static<-*
1st May 2005, 04:21 AM
What more can you ask form an alliance that they are there for you when you are in trouble? Alot!

And this alliance is so much more then only helping out. This alliance is dedicated in and beside the game. Well worth joining, you will see that this will be one of the best choises ever made ;).

Disasterpieces
1st May 2005, 04:30 AM
This is one of the best alliances around in all of KoC.

I completely agree! and i would like to add one of the friendliest alliances in KoC, if not the most friendly :wink: You're never bored at the forums with many topics and a wide variety of forums so theres always something to do and theres always the really cool arcade!

All the members are awesome and really nice to ya.

If you are looking for an alliance to join make FiT your first choice!

Theta
1st May 2005, 05:03 AM
FiT has a very large and extensive memberbase. Not only that,we have some excellent leaders who will do anything they possible can for their members. We have VegnaBlitz, SlackZ and Alice in control of things, with these people at the helm, FiT will be heading straight to the top.

Why Defy Your Fate
Check us out

HadesTheDarkOne
1st May 2005, 05:11 AM
First of all thanks for giving me post permissions :D

After all the recruitment threads have been cleaned out and all alliances have to start all over again, FiT already has the largest recruitment thread! And it'll be hard for other alliances to keep track of FiT here. This all because Frozen in Time has many dedicated and active members. And they have their reasons for it, we (well, at least myself) all love FiT because of the great teamspirit. And of course because of Vegna who's super moderator on GUA and he has power!!! :P

Anyway, just check out the forums and consider joining: http://www.fit.payeo.net

Theta
1st May 2005, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the post Hades, + Static, + disasterpiece and of course Elfy ^^

Age4 will surely test out a few people.
If you are struggling or just need some friendly advice, have a look at FiT. We also offer friendly advice and helpful tips to get you to the rank you deserve.

We also offer access to some of the best recriuters around.
Check us out

FiT-shmik
1st May 2005, 06:25 AM
The main thing which sets Frozen in Time apart from several other alliances, which I have been a member of, is how welcoming and friendly each and every member is. They will always go out of their way to make sure you are having the best experience you can possibly have, to the point where I would consider many of the members to now be good friends.

Because we are a medium sized alliance, no one is ignored or treated unfairly because they are a little new. I'm speaking from personal experience here, as FiT has helped me understand the game to a much greater extent and as a result I am doing much better now than I ever was in some of the larger alliances. I've had membership in larger alliances and they just don't have the time or patience to deal with someone who is a little less skilled and in the process of understanding the game. If you are reading this and think “Hey, I don’t even actually know who my commander is and have never even spoken to the head account of my alliance” then I suggest you sign up quick AS.

FiT has excellent administrators and leaders such as the likes of Blitz, Alice, Theta, Slack, SJ, Loki and KingKrab, who you would have most probably heard about or talked to on GUA (and I will also mention Inev because he is just a champ). I really can’t see why you would not want to join, when you can talk to and get to know excellent people such as these guys and girl.

In joining FiT you will quickly realise you have joined a friendly community of fun people who are always trying to help and make you feel comfortable. I’m seriously really glad I found FiT and hope to spend a lot more time in the company of such an awesome group of people.

mik

Theta
1st May 2005, 06:30 AM
Nice post by trikstyl there, really sums up the alliance nicely.
But, here is my post now:

FiT has a positive approach to KoC and so does our members. If you need some general advice, or maybe just some KoC action. Look no futher than FiT. As many have said, we offer great advice to those who are just starting out or those who are very experienced players.

Check us out

FeralWolf_FD
1st May 2005, 06:32 AM
yeh i really love FiT and think it is an excellent alliance to be in with great people adn great admins. it also hhas a wicked clicker and great allies in the form of TSH, TIA etc. join it now

Blitz
1st May 2005, 07:11 AM
If you're looking for a strong alliance, look no further than FiT. Here are some of my stats:

Fortification Keep
Siege Technology Cannons
Unit Production 640 per 24 hours
Projected Income Next Turn 7,896,722 Gold (in 27 minutes)

Register at FiT and make a post requesting membership on our forums: www.fit.payeo.net

We'll help you build up your account. :)

Theta
1st May 2005, 08:23 AM
FiT is the only alliance for you.

If your looking for somewhere special to call home, then look no futher than FiT. We offer plenty of great features to our members which include:
~Great Forums
~Expert Advice
~Great Members
~ + much much more, which will be mentioned in my posts to come ;)

Check us out

Inevitable
1st May 2005, 08:29 AM
What is Frozen in Time??

Frozen in Time is a medium sized alliance that has survived since early December of 2003. We are one of the very few alliances that have stood the test of time, and we are even stronger than when we started.

What are Frozen in Time's goals??

Here at Frozen in Time, we wish to get atleast one top page account, but while doing so, we also want to help out every member to get them to where they want to be. We want to be sure to not leave anyone behind, because we want everyone to have fun and play to the best of their abilities. We dont require you to do anything here at FiT, we just encourage you! All we really want is a great group of friends that we can enjoy time with and help out when they need it.

Our Staff??

We have a wonderful staff that provides us with keeping the alliance organized! The staff keeps FiT moving forward, and they put together all the neat-o stuff that we have here. Without their devotion, none of this could be possible. And if you prove yourself, then you can be apart of the staff also!

Our Members??

The People here at FiT are really cool people, varying in: age, gender, ethnicity, and all that good stuff!!!! Plus, no matter where you live, we are sure to have at least a couple people that are in the same area as you! Anyways, everyone here is very nice and respectful. And to all those who are new to this stuff, (i know, because i was once a newb too!) they do not hesitate to answer any questions you may have, and they will help you in any way possible!

Our Web Site??

http://www.fit.payeo.net/
FiT has just recently moved to a new site New Age!! With this move comes a lot of great new things. We now have a very professional and informative site page! The site page shows you what is new at FiT, and shows you all the newest topics and posts in the forums. It has a "shout box" to get messages to the whole alliance very quickly and efficiently. Plus, it has important links to the Forums, Calendar, Game Room, and more. And it just looks great!

Our Forums??

http://www.fit.payeo.net/index.php?act=idx
Board Statistics:
Our members have made a total of 13,377 posts
We have 204 registered members
The newest member is Sir_Ducksworthy
Most users ever online was 28 on Apr 15 2005, 12:42 PM

With the move to the new site, we also got a new forum! This is where we go as an alliance to get all the latest information, talk about life, and just hang out. The new forums are great looking and very easy to use and move around on! We have sooo many great KoC players in FiT, so we always have new info on stratagies, hints and tips, and answers to questions about KoC. And if you are bored with Koc, then we have plenty more for you to do! We are the first, and i believe only alliance to have prize competitions, where anyone who wants can participate to win cool prizes! Our spam boards are packed full of fun games and great ways to get to know other members! We have some of the best Spammers around to put your posting speeds and thread counts to the test. And new to FiT's forums is an arcade! we have over 20 games for you to play! You can compete against other members to be the champion of each of the games and get a cool add on to your stats bar saying which games you rule at! In addition to all of that good stuff, if you are a devoted member, you can move up in the ranks of the alliance. In doing so, you will be able to view more topic boards that are hidden from normal members.

Summary:

Frozen in Time is a great place for players old and new to come together and help to take over the Kings of Chaos world! We would really like for you and all of your friends to become apart of this wonderful alliance, not only to play KoC, but also to come and meet a ton of really cool friends and have some fun! We only have a few rules ad they are: 1. Be respectful 2. No cheating 3. Have Fun! And thats what makes us such a great alliance!

With all of this said, i dont see what you are waiting for. Stop by and join today @ http://www.fit.payeo.net/

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 11:08 AM
I think we have proven our point in why you should join our alliance. We are active, we know our stuff, and we know how to have a good time. Of all the alliances I have been to, FiT has to have one of the nicest and fun group of people to be with. Vegna, Alice, Slack, and Theta do a really nice job with the alliance. So why deny your fate? KoC greatness is only a click away. http://www.fit.payeo.net/

Blitz
1st May 2005, 09:08 PM
Frozen in Time is one of the 5 oldest surviving alliances in KoC. Since our formation, thousands of alliances have been born and died. When you join an alliance, you want to join a group that you know will be there when you need them...New alliances come and go daily. Join FiT--We have stood the test of time. 18 months later, we are still here, and with well over 100 active members.

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 09:28 PM
Listen to Vegna, he is a man of wisdom, and if you don't believe me aks him yourself. He knows anything KoC related. He is a man that knows his stuff. So any questions you have can be answered at FiT in a heartbeat. Also, if Vegna isn't around there are plenty of other members who will be willing to help. So get the help you need by joining FiT today!

loldongs
1st May 2005, 09:36 PM
wow, this thread has grabbed an early lead in the post count comp (well, I play that game :romeo: <---?) And not just small 3 line posts, im talking mega posts. Inevitables post was huge! Kudos to you man, good stuff.

FiT has some dedicated members as you could probably tell from this awesome thread, but we not only spend time here on the forums were also on IRC or helping our members out in the game. If your seeking an alliance to help you with members to guide you to becoming great in KoC, look not further than Frozen in Time.

ReBeL-DM
1st May 2005, 09:50 PM
Ya i have known FiT for a little while now and Vegna is one of the coolest KoC players i have met even though he is so busy Modding for these forums sometimes.

As you can see with this thread is FiT is very active and are all about teamwork. They are a close nit Alliance that works together and does it well.

If you go by their site (addy is above) you will see some great communication and camaraderie. FiT members are all about having fun and helping each other.

If you are looking for an alliance to get with, Frozen in time is the place.

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 09:52 PM
With us well into Age 4 there is no better place to be then at FiT. Vegna and the crew have really worked hard to make this alliance work and it shows how great this alliance is. However, this alliance is no just about getting one member highly ranked like some others tend to be, but it is more or less a family that helps each member bloom and grow to their full potential. And if you are not in the mood to discuss KoC and need an escape the spam board is always active. The new boards look fabulous and really flow smoothly. Also, there is an arcade room if you feel the need to play some classics such as donkey kong or pac man. So come check out FiT and enjoy yourselves. http://www.fit.payeo.net/index.php?act=portal

Theta
2nd May 2005, 02:13 AM
FiT rocks, enough said

Ok, i better post more.

FiT is one of the best alliances in the world of KoC. We have some great leaders and even better members who will do anything for their alliance when its in need of protection or if it starts a war.

We also offer plenty on our forums, as elfy said, you can play games and post your highest scores on the forums. You can even brag about your victory ^^

So, what are you waiting for?

Come and check us out

Blitz
2nd May 2005, 04:55 AM
Frozen in Time is an alliance with many members of its chain in the top 100. Experienced veterans and new players alike are welcome at FiT. Joining here is the best decision you'll ever make in KoC. :) Just register at the forums and make a joining post: www.fit.payeo.net

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd May 2005, 10:52 AM
lol, listen to Vegna. He says joining FiT is the best decision you can make. And you better believe that's true! Frozen in Time doesn't only has a strong chain in the game, they have good forums as well. For me forums and the way members of an aliance communicate are very important and FiT knows how to do it.

Also I think the big assortiment of good looking alliancebanners is cool! You have to overstep your doubts and make a visit to the forums! http://www.fit.payeo.net

*->Static<-*
2nd May 2005, 12:52 PM
FIT is an alliance with some very good members to help you out when you experiancing problems in the game. The warm welcome make you feel at home and the way they tread there members makes you stay.

Elfdude143
2nd May 2005, 11:01 PM
Frozen In Time is a great aliance. If had to pick one alliance that I wish everyone would see FiT would be up there with TSH. Both alliances have grown together and are closely intertwined. So, at FiT you have powerful allies, such as TSH, HoT and ToA (to name a few). Also, many of our members have connections and we even have some great players from Relentless popping in on our forum. So if you join FiT you will definately be protected. So what's the delay? Join FiT today!

*->Static<-*
3rd May 2005, 09:27 AM
FIT is an alliance that you can count on, people from this game know who FIT is and what people are in the this alliance. If you don't know come and check them out they are nice people who will welcome you with open arms.

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd May 2005, 01:18 PM
What else can be said about FiT? The problem of all those active members posting in this thread is we're running out of interesting info to say. Because everything is already said I think.

Frozen in Time has a close and comminuted group of members, you can count on them on the forums, on GUA (Vegna is THE big super-moderator here ;) ), on MSN and of course in the game itself. A bunch of great people, it says it all. Whjat are you going to do? To our wicked forums of course! http://www.fit.payeo.net

Neomackenzie
4th May 2005, 01:20 AM
Mmmh the forums are down here for 2 days now.. Can some1 explain whats going on atm?

All what i see is that MySQL thingy

mySQL error: Too many connections
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 04th of May 2005 01:21:09 AM

Usually it just goes down for a few hours or so in the week but now it went down and never came back for quite a long time in my opinion... I was just wondering if there were more people having that... (the people from TS can't access it either) Maybe its due to the click ads requirement..

Just check it out: http://www.fit.payeo.net/index.php?act=idx

HadesTheDarkOne
4th May 2005, 03:15 AM
Damn, the forums are still down and it's already down for some time :( Too bad you can't go to the forums to check out how cool FiT is. But what you can do is taking a look at all the posts in this thread to convince yourself Frozen in Time is THE best alliance around, or take a look at the ranking of FiT's strongest account Frozen_Silent (Vegna). FiT combines strenght with lots of fun and dedication. Everybody bows for FiT, go and check it out when the forums are back again. ;)

*->Static<-*
4th May 2005, 03:53 AM
This alliance stands for more then a year, this do to the fact that the people around here know how to run an alliance and the fantastic members around make it a clan worth wile to join. These members aren't only active on there forum, but also here on GUA and you can see that ;)

Blitz
4th May 2005, 03:59 AM
The forums are down...The entire server is out atm. We're looking into it, and considering changing servers.

I'd like to claim to be the highest ranking FiT account like Hades said, but I'm not. :tongue: Check out beebob2uk for that honor. :)

Also, I'd just like to remind everyone that all posts in the Round Table (after the 3rd post in the thread) have to be at least 3 full lines...It's the new policy. Thanks. :)

HadesTheDarkOne
4th May 2005, 04:55 AM
Also, I'd just like to remind everyone that all posts in the Round Table (after the 3rd post in the thread) have to be at least 3 full lines...It's the new policy. Thanks. :)

Well, you're coming very close to that limit with your post here :D Juist enough ;)

Ok, I have to correct myself. Vegna isn't the highest ranked FiT member. Beebob is ranked 25th at the moment and he's officially the highest ranked member of FiT. And I heard even players who have been running a no. 1 account are still part of FiT as well. Dunno if it's true, but it would at least say something about how attractive it is to join us!

Hopefully the forums will be back up soon.

ReBeL-DM
4th May 2005, 06:14 AM
Ya FiT has some very high ranked members. This is just one reason of many why it is good to join Frozen in Time. There is so much you can learn from this alliance not including how much fin you can have as well with these cool people. The forums might be down but it says nothing about FiT, if you see the site, they are great and very active forums. Its' good that they are changing servers because I am looking forward to getting back on those forums.

Blitz
4th May 2005, 04:59 PM
Looks like the problem should be solved very soon. We're talking to the owner of the servers, and working on getting this all in order. :)

Oh yeah, and I'll be in the top 100 soon, again. My stats are unbalanced. 2 of them are ranked at 100, while the other 2 are ranked at around 300. So if I just buy myself a little spy and SA I'll be able to jump a two dozen ranks in the next couple of weeks. ^^

Elfdude143
4th May 2005, 07:19 PM
Look at this, our man with the plan :D Top 100, you are amazing. See join FiT and you will have protection of a topp account. In fact 2 of the FiT Admins are ranked highly. Slack (Beebob2UK) is on the first page and Vegna (Frozen_Silent). Also, there are plenty of other powerful accounts in this alliance. So if you need protection you will always find a safe haven in FiT :D

HadesTheDarkOne
9th May 2005, 01:32 AM
When looking at Vegna's signature I see he's resigning as a member of Frozen in Time.

I hope this won't be the end of FiT. Of course, Vegnablitz has always been the mainman, but as it looks now someone else has to take over all the work he's been doing and I hope you guys find someone to do it. FiT has build up a great number of supporters, so that's already a good start. Keep up the good work I should say, and let's see how everything turns out.

TPLOTL
9th May 2005, 06:28 AM
Though Blitz was know as the core of FiT .. he is not the only great leader in FiT..

Do not get me wrong his work and presents on the board will be missed ...

But he has left this fine clan in excellent hands. And there is no way my faith in this great clan will change.

X
9th May 2005, 01:40 PM
Though Blitz was know as the core of FiT .. he is not the only great leader in FiT..

Do not get me wrong his work and presents on the board will be missed ...

But he has left this fine clan in excellent hands. And there is no way my faith in this great clan will change.

Thanks for saying that, it seems that everyone is saying that with him leaving FiT will be nothing.. I think Theta, Slack and I are fully capable of handling the alliance on our own. Blitz did a ton of work, but so have we. One person doesn't make an alliance.. FiT is not going to die from one person leaving.

ReBeL-DM
10th May 2005, 12:42 AM
well i have no doubt that FiT will be just fine. Just because Veg has quit I dont think this is the end of FiT, there ae amny capable members of running fit and wth them all working together they will continue to strive.

Don't get me wrong, Veg is one of my buds and I think did a great job while he was with FiT. I guess its just time for someone else to take charge and run with the torch. we will see what happens but i got faith in em. even you alice and inevitable.

*->Static<-*
10th May 2005, 01:48 PM
Vegna might be out of this alliance, but that doesn't mean the other admins of this alliance don't know what they are doing.

Alicex and Theta know very well what to do, but also the other members around here are willing to help. You can rest asure that this alliance not lost at all.

Theta
10th May 2005, 11:56 PM
Blitz is back in the alliance, :D :D :D

FiT offers its members plenty when it comes to KoC and allround general advice. I just did a board change making it more user friendly than it previously was. Not only that, the forums are always full of life, and we have plenty of active members.

Check us out

FireBall29
14th May 2005, 11:38 AM
We have alot of people that are willing to help anyone out. Alot of are members are very active on the boards, too. Are admins are very helpful and are on almost all the time which gives everyone a chance to get to know them. If you don't know a user friendly alliance you really need to check FIT out than.

ReBeL-DM
14th May 2005, 07:26 PM
I knew vegna couldnt be gone long. FiT is too much of a great clan for someone to leave. I am glad everything worked out. And it was nice talking to ya alice.

FiT is full of great people ... would you be a good addition to the alliance?

FireBall29
15th May 2005, 02:37 PM
FIT is a fun place to be at. The people there are awesome and practically all of them are willing to talk and become friends with you and that. It is an awesome place to be and you feel like your doing something to help out even if your low ranked or that. It just makes you feel better about what your doing in the games.

Blitz
16th May 2005, 09:39 AM
Frozen in Time has a leader in the top 25...There aren't many alliances that can say that. ;) Are you looking for a strong alliance? All alliances say they will protect you, but when you look at their stats, I'd be surprised if most even had a player in the top 500. So, when you want an alliance that can keep their word, head on over to FiT. :)

Neomackenzie
22nd May 2005, 08:58 AM
Frozen in Time is a respected and known alliance running for over a year.. Many new people joined the clan lately and all i can do is applaud :) The more people, the more fun on the forums! FIT has a great mix of experienced players playing along with some newbs around.. all u can get out of it will be possitive for sure.. ;)

Check us out and be ready to receive a warm welcome if applying :p http://www.fit.payeo.net/

(Ya i kno the forums are down atm so be ready to receive a warm welcome in 10 minutes) -.-

el--diablo
26th May 2005, 01:57 PM
FiT has established a great, welcoming and friendly community, just filled with great people. (Like me ;) )

Come check it out :)

FiT-shmik
2nd June 2005, 02:13 AM
It’s a heaps exciting time for FiT at the moment. We are looking at changing to a more stable server for our Forums, which should bring a whole heap more activity to our alliance. Not that our forums aren’t already out of control with activity :P.

If you are looking to join an alliance which is one of the oldest around and very professional in it's administration, while still being way fun.. Join FiT. :)

FireBall29
3rd June 2005, 06:19 PM
FIT is a great alliance and we're moving to new forums like trikstyl said. The forums we have now aren't bad we just need to move to a more reliable one. The new forum will bring alot of activity. This will be good for the alliance. So why not join at this opertunistic time so that you have a chance to get on the new forum with everyone else when it's decided.

Theta
4th June 2005, 10:27 PM
We have a great member base which is full of helpful members who are willing to help you out when you need it the most. But, our helpfullness isnt the only thing we offer. Our KoC advice is second to none. Getting some tips for playing will be very simple if your a member of FiT. We are also going great in Fall Of Empires.

Check us out
*Forums are currently down, put no need to worry. You can catch us through PM.

FireBall29
7th June 2005, 07:18 PM
FIT is a great alliance. They are caring to each of it's members. The forums might be down but don't let that discourage you. As Theta said you can still pm the leaders of FIT. This alliance is great and i know from my time spent in it that it's a great community to join.

Elfdude143
9th June 2005, 01:30 PM
Frozen in Time is a great alliance. I have had the honor of being a member there for a pretty good chunk of time and I can personally say that I don't regret a single second of it. The leaders and members there are remarkable. Truly a wonderful group of people which everyone should meet. :D

FireBall29
10th June 2005, 12:42 PM
Like Elfdude said the people are great. It's great to be surrounded by people that want to get to know you and become friends with you. This alliance was the first one that i joined and i'm not regreting a bit of it. They have an arcade which has alot of games on it and there are even competitions that involve the arcade. What more could you ask for.

Thomas``
11th June 2005, 01:37 AM
Forums are coming back up soon, and they'll undoubtly be great.
How could it be otherwise, with such a great staff. ;)

The next age is ours!

FireBall29
11th June 2005, 01:48 AM
Forums will be back in a couple of hours like Thomas said. I can't wait this is going to be exciting and will bring activity to FiT. Why not join now when you have a chance to join the posting spree and the fun that will happen with it. This is going to be an exciting moment for us all.

Sathanas
14th June 2005, 01:01 AM
Well, the forums are finally back and not a moment too soon! The Admins are going the best they can to get it looking like before, and it looks great with no advert up the top. It is definitely very interesting watching the forums come into shape.

FiT is back in business, so come check us out: http://www.fitdomination.com

Blitz
14th June 2005, 01:56 PM
Well, the forums are finally back and not a moment too soon! The Admins are going the best they can to get it looking like before, and it looks great with no advert up the top. It is definitely very interesting watching the forums come into shape.

FiT is back in business, so come check us out: http://www.fitdomination.com
That's right ^^ We're currently working on various improvements for our forums, so don't mind the skins and smilies right now. :tongue: If you're currently a FiT member, please re-register. Also, since our old forums suddenly collapsed, it is difficult to contact everyone, so please PM/IM all your friends in FiT if you noticed they haven't registered.

Thomas``
15th June 2005, 07:51 AM
Well, we're slowly crawling back to our old level of activity. :)
Even though we are currently focussing more on FoE than on KoC, everyone should still join us, if not for the games, then just for the community, because everyone that has joined, is having a good time there. :)

FireBall29
16th June 2005, 01:13 PM
Thomas is right more people might be focusing on FoE but that doesn't mean that we're a FoE alliance now. We still have an active section for KoC. Even if you don't play much it shouldn't be that hard to realize that FiT is a great alliance. The community is one of a kind.

Destroyer_king
17th June 2005, 01:32 AM
Yep its a great alliance, i just joined.
Blitz change the web address in your first post to the new forums :)

Elfdude143
17th June 2005, 12:32 PM
The new boards are up and running and they are looking nice. Also the URL is easy to remembver, www.fitdomination.com FiT is such a great alliance and you will be missing out if you don't join now!

FireBall29
20th June 2005, 02:03 PM
Elf is right FiT is a great alliance. Just to be on the forum is fun. The activity is really high right now since we got the new boards up and running. They are better than the old ones. Join the great community that it has and become part of the family. It's just great to be here.

Thomas``
23rd June 2005, 05:47 AM
FireBall: I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm beginning to realise FiT is not really an alliance, it's more of a family. No matter what game you play (FoE or KoC or anything at all), you're very welcome in FiT. No matter if you chat all day, and spam like there's no tommorow, or if you're just a bit silent and observe, we still like you. :)

Elfdude143
23rd June 2005, 07:57 PM
FiT is a great allaince and is capable of helping anyone out. So if you have any problems you should come to FiT, becuase we have plenty of members who are just itching to help you out. So what are you waiting for, visit us at www.fitdomination.com

Destroyer_king
24th June 2005, 01:35 AM
great alliance, forums nearly as active as GUA!
They know their stuff.

inkerek
24th June 2005, 02:35 AM
Just wondering, any joining benefits ? Like soldiers, free hits or anything ? Me and my friend are looking for a clan/alliance, and we're both around 40K atm and have less than a total force of 1000, so clicks/soldiers would help...

Sathanas
24th June 2005, 05:16 AM
Just wondering, any joining benefits ? Like soldiers, free hits or anything ? Me and my friend are looking for a clan/alliance, and we're both around 40K atm and have less than a total force of 1000, so clicks/soldiers would help...Clicks arent a problem at FiT, as we are a neutral chain we have access to the vast majority of the clickers in KoC. There is a thread on the forums with a list of the recruiters we use most.

But FiT has much more to offer than just that, so much so that I cant be bothered writing it all down...so why dont you come check us out? www.fitdomination.com :)

Thomas``
24th June 2005, 06:50 AM
Just wondering, any joining benefits ? Like soldiers, free hits or anything ? Me and my friend are looking for a clan/alliance, and we're both around 40K atm and have less than a total force of 1000, so clicks/soldiers would help...

To add something to what Sathanas said, we also have extremely experienced members. Members that have played KoC for years now, they have knowledge of about every formula that KoC uses, with that information, they can easily help you out, so that even without extra clicks or selloffs, you could attain a better rank. :)

FireBall29
24th June 2005, 01:59 PM
Like Thomas said we have some members who've been playing KoC since age 1. So they know alot about it. All guys just do is get you more tbg. The don't technically get you a better rank. It just helps you get weapons and that faster. Plus if you want to get guys try upgrading your unit production. This helps out alot. FiT likes helping people out and improving there knowledge of the game. You'll probably learn a better strategy if you join FiT.

Destroyer_king
28th June 2005, 11:56 PM
Yep fit has all the experienced players with them, who know there stuff.

FireBall29
12th July 2005, 12:35 PM
Destroyer is right. We have alot of experienced players to help out anyone new to the game. They'll give tips and that. The boards are great, too. They have alot of info on them about what to do and plus they'll help out if you need it. So come check FiT out and come join the fun.

FiT Maeode
25th July 2005, 11:42 PM
Definately a great KoC alliance, plus host to many other online games. The boards are always active and are a good place to hang out just to chew the fat, or to discuss plans or strategies for any of the games that Frozen in Time is involved in. Big plans for the future, and a great foundation for the present, check out the forums and make your own opinion off of that ^_^

LoseR
26th July 2005, 02:36 PM
I have been at FiT for over 3 months now, and (so far at least) I have nothing negative to say about it. We are a really friendly alliance that will help you out with ANYTHING you need. Just ask and our 50+ active members will help you whatever, whenever.

FiT-shmik
27th July 2005, 02:11 AM
lol, nice user number loser.

Agreed, FiT is one of the most friendly alliances around within the group, as everyone has an awesome relationship and is willing to help each other out. We not only are doing well in KoC but are also doing awesomely in FoE as well. Definately a great alliance to join and just have fun.

LoseR
29th July 2005, 08:03 PM
lol, yea: User ID: 9999 I didn't even plan it that way :p

Seriously people! this my sound a bit cliched and over used, but we really mean it when we say we are a nice and friendly group of people, who won't chew you out for asking a "Stupid question." Not only are we nice, but we have the strength to help you out if you are ever in need of it. and possibly the best part is that, by joining, you don't have to automatically sab and attack a certain alliance simply because someone tould you to. or by joining you don't automatically get sabbed by other members of the opposing alliance. the reason is simple; we are a neutral alliance. this means we don't have any enemies!!

Elfdude143
29th July 2005, 09:08 PM
Seriously, Frozen in Time is a great alliance. How can you not want to join an alliance that was created by both Slack and Vegna? They are two of the best people in KoC and they both know their stuff. Thats the great thing with FiT, we have leaders who really know what they are talking about and truly want to help each and every player.

sj16579
29th July 2005, 10:05 PM
FiT is awesome. I registered 1 year ago today :D....we rock Foe and KoC...We have great allies in TSH, as well as DM, EoD, TRF, ES, and GoC. Not only do many of our members have rockin' stats, we have a great community. We are always on msn, chatting, whether its about taking action against people, discussing other alliance plans, or jsut having some fun.

I definately recommend joining FiT, you won't regret it :)

FireBall29
31st July 2005, 01:05 PM
Who would regret joining FiT Sj? It's so fun that you wouldn't even consider thinking bout it. I've been here for a few months and it's a great place. It even shows it in the time that i've been here because why would i want to stay with an alliance that didn't capture my interest. It's just great to go to the forum and have fun.

LoseR
31st July 2005, 02:28 PM
Fireball is right. FiT's atmosphere is that of friendliness and helpfulness. not only are we friendly, but we have enough strength to handle all problems that come our way.

you have nothing to lose by joning FiT

Elfdude143
11th August 2005, 02:53 PM
Frozen in Time is a great place to be. We have a great and helpful staff and many active members who are willing to help. Also, we have our own little forum mock KoC game, which benefits those who are more active. So if you don't feel liek conquering the KoC world, you can take a try at the more user friendlier system at teh FiT forums :D http://fit.invisionzone.com/

Blitz
12th August 2005, 03:56 AM
FiT has been around for a while, and is perhaps one of the five oldest surviving alliances in Kings of Chaos. Founded in December 2003, we have seen many changes, but remain a pillar of stability. Check out our forums at www.fitdomination.com and sign up. :) We are also one of the strongest alliances in FoE, and have finished #4 twice, and #1 once in that game's campaigns.

Elfdude143
13th August 2005, 11:23 PM
FiT is definetly a stable alliance and won't be going anywhere for awhile. One thing I learned here, is you cant push this alliance around. The leaders and members are tough and can offer great insight into the KoC world. So if you are looking for protection and advice FiT is the place for you.

FiT-shmik
14th August 2005, 03:44 AM
FiT is going awesomely at the moment, and activity is picking up really quickly. If we can get more members we have a really good chance of going top 100 next age. But FiT isn't just about KoC. We have other sections and it's more of a community than other alliances. Join and give it a shot. www.fitdomination.com

Thomas``
14th August 2005, 04:01 AM
FiT is a great alliance in every game it plays. Preparations for the next age are already starting, so be sure to join up, and get in on all the action. :)

We're currently recruiting big time, and we need you, so feel free to look around on the forums, and if you like it, sign up.

www.fitdomination.com

FiT-shmik
18th August 2005, 04:15 AM
FiT is One of the best alliances around. Everyone is fun to be around and it is more of a community than a simple alliance. We have plenty to fo some come check it out.

If you are looking to join an alliance which is one of the oldest around and very professional in it's administration, while still being way fun.. Join FiT.

Thomas``
18th August 2005, 04:22 AM
As Mik said FiT is one of the best alliances around. We're also working on a special project that will be much fun to do, and even better when it's done. The result will be posted on GUA for all of you to read, and you better! :)

Sathanas
21st August 2005, 01:55 AM
I've asked for help from FiT in masses a few times, and quite a few of the members there rip in and help out without a care in the world about their own accounts - whether it be weapon damage, getting sabbed in retaliation, or merc losses. Makes me proud to fight alongside such people :)

Thomas``
21st August 2005, 12:08 PM
Frozen in Time is a great alliance. I can't stress this enough. :P Everyone - no matter what race, rank or playstyle - is welcome. From the most in-experienced newbie to the wintered player. And you all should join. :)

www.fitdomination.com

LoseR
22nd August 2005, 01:25 PM
Frozen in time, is a really great allaince to be in, with friendly, helpful members that will assist you with anything that you need. Even with the loss of some of our moderating staff, we are still as active as ever. we are here to stay and have been around since age 2. you can still join now in time for the begining of age 5!

Join FiT!
www.fitdomination.com

Thomas``
23rd August 2005, 03:45 AM
Our two year anniversary is coming up. FiT is one of the oldest alliances around, and we'll always be there. No matter what happens, nothing can stop us. So join:

www.fitdomination.com

doctor-warlord
24th August 2005, 08:44 AM
FiT is a great ally to TLA and even though only member of the alliance in a different game i think its a good alliance with good and active members willing to help eachother out in FOE im a member of TLA but they are the best ally we have and its a good ally too

Clone
25th August 2005, 11:06 PM
I joined this alliance, so if it wasn't kick ass before it definately just moved up a notch. It's led by the 2 coolest dudes in KOC, fitz and slack! Join up today and be a part of a winning team.

SlackZilla
27th August 2005, 12:43 AM
FiT is an alliance in transition at this point, and we are moving foreward towards some very exciting new things in KoC with our friends, new and old...

I don't want to drop too many details, but FiT will remain at the forefront of KoC as one of the best alliances going

LoseR
27th August 2005, 09:32 PM
Slack is right. FiT is in a transition stage that will result in the removal of the old FiT, and the introduction of something better. Average joe members like me are still as active as ever, despite losing some moderating staff. we are still here.

Elfdude143
30th August 2005, 03:44 PM
FiT is a great alliance and will be approaching its 2 year birthday in the coming months :D So you can see that we are able to adapt to the changes that come with new games and new KoC rules and ages. We still have two great admins in Slack and Blitz. You couldn't really ask for any better, they both really know what they are talking about. We also have some exciting plans for Age 5 so if you want to be a part of it then go ahead and join us, you won't regret it :)

Thomas``
30th August 2005, 11:42 PM
Frozen in Time is ready for the new age. We have big plans, and hope on getting top 50 or something of the like next age, probably even higher. :)
We're now also likely joining fury's new alliance, which has a lot of potential, so we would be even stronger!

Elfdude143
31st August 2005, 08:30 AM
FiT has always been a reliable alliance if you are looking for friendly people and information on this game. The entire alliance is filled with great and friendly people. So if you are looking for a friendly atmosphere to play KoC in then come join FiT.

JediMaster Xyra
31st August 2005, 09:18 AM
Almost every person who I have met from FIT has been an absolute champion. If you are dedicated and want to go far then FIT is for you! Look at the accomplishments of this age alone - imagine where you could end up in Age 5 if you signed up now!

I'm looking forward to the Doomsday Project in Age 5 where TJO get's to work alongside FIT for a common cause. The independent alliances are going to make one of the biggest come-backs of all time!

www.fitdomination.com

Thomas``
31st August 2005, 12:12 PM
Activity is rising up big time again. With Vegna back in position, we're set for the new age, and will hopefully rise to full strength then. We have some good plans in mind for age 5. :)

www.fitdomination.com

Elfdude143
31st August 2005, 12:14 PM
FiT is definetly looking forward to working along with you and other neutral alliances for a common goal.

One thing I have learned about FiT is that this alliance was built on very high morals and it always seems to be one of FiT's greatest attributes. Vegna and Slack are very great people and are very understanding, but them as long with the rest of us like to play fair and we fight to keep this game just. So if you like to join us to play this game fairly and honestly then by all means join us :p

LoseR
31st August 2005, 03:01 PM
even this age,s FiT's highest member is ranked 36. that is without us in the Doomsday project. next age, teamed up with our new allies, and armed with fury's tools, FiT shale be a force to be reckoned with. join now, and witness our rise.

www.fitdomination.com

Elfdude143
31st August 2005, 10:19 PM
FiT is everything you could ever ask for in alliance, if you don't believe me ask anyone of our members. You will definetly find a nice environment here to learn the game. The members here are always helpful and active.

Thomas``
4th September 2005, 12:26 PM
FiT is a great alliance, and has a great reputation, which will prove right when you join. I'll make it easy for you all, join!

www.fitdomination.com

Elfdude143
5th September 2005, 12:52 PM
FiT is a great alliance and we are only going to be getting better. We have a lot of ideas on how to improve our alliance and how to make things more fun for the members there, so if you want to join in on all the fun then you should join now. IT won't hurt to just try us out, you own;t be upset.

Thomas``
6th September 2005, 10:31 AM
FiT is an alliance with many very experienced members, anyone can ask for our help, simply join and ask, and without a doubt, we'll know the answer. :)

www.fitdomination.com

Elfdude143
6th September 2005, 01:07 PM
Frozen in Time is an alliance dedicated to playing KoC and any other game fairly. We are known for our strict rules against any form of cheating. Also, we are very good at helping other members out and helping them grow in size and to improve their strategies or to offer new ones out to them. So if you are looking for a place to play KoC that is fair and fun then FiT is the place for you.

Tugas_Fish
7th September 2005, 03:35 PM
To be completely honest, don't know much about FiT, but I sure know Vegna is a great player and man.

So it has to be a really interesting alliance to be.

Good luck guys :)

Elfdude143
8th September 2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the post man :)

He is right Vegna is a great player and man. And so is every other member in FiT. Everyone here makes you feel welcomed and like you are part of the family. We always look out for each other and are willing to help out each other whenever we can.

LoseR
11th September 2005, 11:32 AM
FiT is an awesome allaince, and a really good place to be. our friendly members make browsing the forum fun, instead of like a chore. and if you happen to have a problem, our members are sure to set it straight. Join FiT, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

www.fitdomination.com

Elfdude143
17th September 2005, 11:15 PM
That coming from our newest moderator :p Congrats on the promotion :)

Frozen in Time is an alliance that has been around for nearly two years. It is one of the oldest alliances around and is one of the best around too imo. FiT has great leadership and great members. Also, we take into consideration the feelings of all our members when we make decisions. So if you want to join a place that makes you feel like you belong then FiT is it.

Blitz
19th September 2005, 01:34 PM
You know you want to join FiT. ;) So why not just head on over to the forums and register? www.fitdomination.com We're a KoC/FoE alliance, meaning that we kick ass 2x. I was ranked in the top 100 for the first 3 months of the Age, until some things came up in my life and I had to stop playing. I also finished #4 in FoE last campaign--FiT has always had a player finish in the top 5 for every Beta, Campaign, and Age in FoE. We've had members of FiT ranked in the top 50 for all, or nearly all, of Age 3 Beta, Age 3, and Age 4.

LoseR
23rd September 2005, 08:11 PM
and to add on to blitz's comments

as well as being dominante in both FoE and KoC, FiT is a group of extreamely friendly, helpful members (but strong too!). and, since we are now allied with D2, we have access to the fastest clicker in the world, which has been clocked at close to 300 clicks per minute. you have nothing to lose! join FiT! www.fitdomination.com

FireBall29
24th September 2005, 05:05 PM
Everyone that posts in here is telling the truth about the alliance. This is just a great place to be and plus it makes you feel welcomed and not like your just another new player. We give helpful hints and tips when you want and we help out everytime. It's just a great place to be and to have fun.

DarkAngel212
24th September 2005, 07:33 PM
Hi i might be new but im willing to learn and since ive heard alot of good things about this alliance i was wondering if i may join

Goofyfooted
24th September 2005, 11:18 PM
I'm not in, but i think you should go to the forums and apply. I don' treally know though, so if i'm wrong, just ignore this post.

:)

Elfdude143
24th September 2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the post :) You should really give FiT a shot. We are a friendly alliance and we are very helpful. If you need any help or advice there are plenty of people who can help you out. I guarantee you will enjoy it. Just follow the link www.fitdomination.com

PS if there is any help you need in applying or any general questions feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help you out. :)

LoseR
1st October 2005, 07:13 PM
Hi i might be new but im willing to learn and since ive heard alot of good things about this alliance i was wondering if i may join

well you didn't hear wrong :p. . FiT is an awesome place to just hang out talk to friendly members who don't just care about getting a good rank in KoC (our prof is that spam section :p). give FiT a shot everyone. we really are a great group of people :).

Elfdude143
2nd October 2005, 04:08 PM
Frozen in Time is a great ad unique alliance. One thing that is different from this alliance than most others is the fact that everyone's voice and opinion matters. Also, we have great leadership, that is active and friendly. Another positive FiT is that we have a strong history in both KoC and in FoE. We also have players in other games too. So we have a lot of opportunities for members to be active in FiT.

LoseR
4th October 2005, 07:43 PM
guys, you all have nothing to lose by joining FiT. our 100+ members are a good (but rare) combination of strength, and helpful and friendliness. so we have the power to protect you, but when we aren't why not have a good time while your at it :thumbsup: ? give FiT a shot everyone, you won't regret it.

www.fitdomination.com

joejoemo
4th October 2005, 09:40 PM
FiT isn't just allaince its more of a family that actually cares about you :p we have some great KoC players some very high ranking and will hlep you out whenever you need it. So come on and join whats the worst that can happen...

Blitz
5th October 2005, 11:35 AM
FiT is forever. I'm going to be here until the end, and I know most of FiT feels the same way. We're approaching our 2 year anniversary already...It seems like it was yesterday that FiT was formed, but we are now one of the five oldest alliances still in existence, up there with RF, SC, and The Rising. So many hundreds of alliances, probably over one thousand seen on GUA alone, have come and gone in the last two years. Don't get join one of those small, inactive, alliances...Once you join FiT, you'll find a group that will always be there for you.