PDA

View Full Version : Obvious and basic idea for other ages.

Dvd_X
20th February 2005, 04:47 PM
ermm.... this time its too late already. But I think that this whole waiting age thing shouldnt happen. (I am not asking when age 4 is starting so dont close this I am only suggesting something).

Instead of making people wait next ages. I suggest the KoC admins code the new features of a new age before ending any age. They should code them and test them on a fully apart server. Then switch databases, and bring KoC server down for 20-60 mins to verify the databse changin was succesful. And then get the new age going... This would end with all the "When will new age starts?" "Age should start now cuz I have to go to sleep" stuffs, I think this idea should be reviewed by KoC admins.

LordDetenzer
20th February 2005, 04:54 PM
lol i dont see why everyone is so impatient.....24 hours of your like without KoC, i thought would do you more good than bad....man everyone needs a break. i say we just let these little breaks happen because at least we have a break not thinking bout koc at these times. :)

DarkL0rd
20th February 2005, 04:55 PM
the fun is waiting... the only problem is people biitching

King_Of_Hearts
20th February 2005, 05:30 PM
ermm.... this time its too late already. But I think that this whole waiting age thing shouldnt happen. (I am not asking when age 4 is starting so dont close this I am only suggesting something).

Instead of making people wait next ages. I suggest the KoC admins code the new features of a new age before ending any age. They should code them and test them on a fully apart server. Then switch databases, and bring KoC server down for 20-60 mins to verify the databse changin was succesful. And then get the new age going... This would end with all the "When will new age starts?" "Age should start now cuz I have to go to sleep" stuffs, I think this idea should be reviewed by KoC admins.lol, if you think this is bad wate till he sees all the bugs AGE 4 will have. :) Age 1 was not to bad but AGES 2 & 3 there was alot of down time at the start of the AGEes to fix bugs.

ace0snipe
20th February 2005, 05:48 PM
OMG MAN!!! IT'S JUST TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! - Tweek

like seriously no one will die if age 4 starts late. its just a game. relax, see ur gf, see ur family, maybe eat or suntin i dont know do something besides spaz about the game. no worries. i understand addiction, i went 3 days without sleeping or eating when FFX came out. and a week when GTA san andreas came out. i get what a lot of ppl are going through. just calm down and breath...

laura_lover
20th February 2005, 07:30 PM
If i knew an exact time that the age was starting i could realy relax until then, but i want to be one of the first to reactivate and because it could be anytime its hard to relax lol... bu im going to sleep soon so ill probably have nightmares because of it :icon_blus