PDA

View Full Version : loosing officers

xysod
20th February 2005, 04:21 PM
Maybe to make the top rankings more tensioned, at the beginning of each age all accounts should be reset. And with reset I mean: no one has a commander, so eg Denny or Lord striker are not privileged. If everyone starts again from zero it might be more enjoyable... Of course their "used-to-be" officers should be able to join them again as their commander, cause that s what they have worked for...
But what we ll see now is that players out of top 10 in age 3 will be in top 10 again in age 4 from day1... and thats not the purpose, i presume...

Greetings,

Xysod, formerly known as "Xysod the Dwarf", futurely recalled as "Xysod the Human"

MelbourneStorm
20th February 2005, 04:46 PM
agreed. well said.

Next time give us something more than just this, this is considered spam... IWRY

Gotjen
21st February 2005, 06:25 AM
Maybe to make the top rankings more tensioned, at the beginning of each age all accounts should be reset. And with reset I mean: no one has a commander, so eg Denny or Lord striker are not privileged. If everyone starts again from zero it might be more enjoyable... Of course their "used-to-be" officers should be able to join them again as their commander, cause that s what they have worked for...
But what we ll see now is that players out of top 10 in age 3 will be in top 10 again in age 4 from day1... and thats not the purpose, i presume...

Greetings,

Xysod, formerly known as "Xysod the Dwarf", futurely recalled as "Xysod the Human"

it doesn't make a difference, people who want to be under striker or denny will just rejoin under them immedietly, and people who don't want to be under them will use their commander switch to join someone else.