PDA

View Full Version : Clan McFowl

McFowl
20th February 2005, 07:07 AM
Alliance Name: Clan McFowl

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 63 on Forum at last count.
Alliance Forum Link: www.clanmcfowl.com

Brief description of your alliance:
Clan McFowl has been around since the beginning of age 2 and still has 3 of its founding members. It was started by those with a fondness for fowls (Birds). Who raise, sell or breed them. (It's not a requirement to become a member of Clan McFowl). We are a fun bunch of mostly adult players who enjoy playing the game and chatting with each other, although we do have a few members that are in their teens.

We also offer you the use of 3 Major Recruiters to use to help build your forces. We have Alliances with DM, DTA, Revolution, Relentless, Unlimited, RG, LOP, and TOA, so you will have the protection you want all the time.

Clan McFowl is a Neutral Alliance and isn't Anti anyone. We believe in fair game play for everyone.. While it's true we are small, you find that most of our members know the game inside out and can thus give you the support you will need to get ahead in the game. All we ever ask is that you click links and post on our forum as much as you can.

Approved. Good luck. -Lenin

The moderator contact for this thread is FiT-VegnaBlitz

McFowl
20th February 2005, 12:53 PM
Thank you Lenin for the fast approval. I'd also like to take this time to wish everyone that's playing KOC in Age 4 the best whether we meet on the battlefield or in an Alliance.

Baloo-DM
20th February 2005, 01:04 PM
Clan McFowl has some really strong and dedicated members. Go take a look at their forms and your see them in action :)

Baloo-DM :)

SataiDelenn
20th February 2005, 05:57 PM
Clan McFowl is AWESOME! Great people, friendly, and always willing to lend a hand WHENEVER needed! If you want close-knit ties, look into Clan McFowl!!!!

Toon_Warrior
23rd February 2005, 04:57 AM
this allaince is allied with my allaince Revoulatiion they ahve great leader and he is always willing to help id deffinitly advice peopel to join this allaince

McFowl
23rd February 2005, 07:23 AM
I thank you all so much for the kind words. They mean more then you'll ever know.

SataiDelenn
9th March 2005, 12:02 AM
Um...... I just tried getting on the forum and EVERYTHING is all funky and I have been logged out and I am ALWAYS logged in and I am now unable to login. Is there a problem with the forum?!

McFowl
10th March 2005, 11:06 AM
Well our forum was hacked but its back up. I had to do a removal of the old forum ( what was left of it ) and did a new clean install.

SataiDelenn
10th March 2005, 11:05 PM
Well, I'm VERY GLAD that the site is back up! I was going through some SERIOUS WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Hey people! If you're looking for an AWESOME clan (besides the one I'm in) that will go to the mat to help you when you need it, check out Clan McFowl!!!

McFowl
13th March 2005, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Satai, but there are others who had thier forums hacked too. While the hackings weren't game related it sure put us back till I was able to get it fully back up.