PDA

View Full Version : Lord Galdor's clan

Lord_Galdor
20th February 2005, 04:56 AM
Lord Galdor's clan

Introduction:

Lord Galdor's clan is one of the largest alliances in the world of Kings of Chaos. Our alliance ensures the success of its members in Kings of Chaos by creating a community where values such as honor, respect and friendship are kept alive. Like any other alliance out there offers tools, support and protection... but if you are looking for more than just that... come and join us!

Leaders:
Lord_Galdor (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=1287186)
Graahoeje (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2216074)

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net

Forum:

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum

We now have a vBulletin powered forum!

This is the home base of our clan, post your application profile in the 'Public Area' to get accepted into the clan and get full forum access.

IRC:

We have a chatroom running on the ChatChannel server. Join us at #lordgaldorsclan. For help on establishing connection please see:

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/mIRC

News:

We now have a new Intelligence Database available for clanmembers. Completely PHP based with nice sorting options and user registrations. One of the most advanced farmlist I have ever seen! Come and test it, join the clan!

Allies:

Legion of Honour
The Rebel Alliance
La Cosa Nostra

Daughter alliances:

Alliances that are part of the clan's chain of command.

Metal Militia
Warriors of Chaos
Gladiators of Chaos
Division of Seth
The Sure Assasins
The ImmorTalZ Alliance
Infernal Incarnates II
Demon Rising Clan
Wrath of Phage
Zekk's clan
The Gunners Family
God's Mercenaries

List of approved posters:

Graahoeje
Lord_Galdor
Katsuchiyo_
LGCmerc
LGC_DieBySword
LGC_chayc
Menamin
Zap
Wardjess
lostmetallica
HoD
Gunners74
Astral-Angel
Diaz
Artoch
superkip
FinNor-Nilith
hamill900
MaraJade
krips

"All of the above enlisted users are allowed to post in this thread. They have agreed to stick to the GUA rules for posting in alliance threads. People who break the rules will be reported and removed from the list without any hesitation. Clanmembers can request approval for posting on the clan forum. If you are not a member of this clan and wish to be added to the list, send a Kings of Chaos message to Lord_Galdor."

The moderator contact for this thread is Boriszima

DieBySword
1st May 2005, 03:59 PM
LGC is the best, we are moving to the new vb forum soon :D We are waiting fot YOU to join the clan. You can be in others clans or chains, lgc will help you always. Nice atmosfhere there btw :rofl:

LGC_chayc
1st May 2005, 04:51 PM
LGC is a very active forum and EVERY one is welcome...

We are one of the fastest growing clans in KoC.. :tongue:

lostmetallica
1st May 2005, 05:20 PM
LGC is a great clan, with great support and great commanders in the chain. Any problem you have with enemies etc, we can probably help you out. I don't think I've ever had a problem I couldn't get help with from the LGC members, Generals, and leaders. Come and see for yourself!

boriszima
1st May 2005, 09:59 PM
hey all i am the mod assigned to this thread. Here are couple of things I noticed
1-I don't see a list of approved posters, please add it in or pm the list. it has to be a first post
2-some posts fall short of 3 lines minimum, please make them longer and read the rules found in sticky thread here.

HoD
2nd May 2005, 05:45 AM
hey all i am the mod assigned to this thread. Here are couple of things I noticed
1-I don't see a list of approved posters, please add it in or pm the list. it has to be a first post
2-some posts fall short of 3 lines minimum, please make them longer and read the rules found in sticky thread here.
Tss, those silly LGC'ers didn't read the new rules ! I'll make sure everybody knows about the 3-line rule, and I'll see what I can do about that list.If it's OK to just send in the alliance memberlist it won't take long, but if that won't work it might take a little bit longer :/

PS: LGC rocks, come check us out ^_^

HoD

gunners74
2nd May 2005, 07:19 AM
yea...when i first joined this clan in age 3, i knew nothing about the game being a newb...but after i joined, i was overwhelmed by the people who offered to help me, which ended in me ending in the 7ks rank. Now if you want to get help, chat to friendly members, and have a good time, come join LGC and you'll never regret.

ps. we're getting new forums..it ROCKS.~ CHECK IT OUT

Wardjess
15th May 2005, 03:53 AM
LGC is just the best and most friendly clan in the whole wide world of KoC,
in all the games i play(such as WoW,CoD,GuildWards,...)I never meat such a helpfull alliance than LGC

evilweep
15th May 2005, 12:37 PM
this clan is really great and it has got really good commanders if you need them who gives you full protection!! i mean it cuz' i just started and now has found a great commander in the clan.

Menamin
30th May 2005, 02:48 PM
LGC is a great clan with many friendly and supprtive members, who are more happy to help you out, whether you're new to KoC or a veteran player from past ages.

And as Lord Galdor has said, an awesome new vBulletin powered forum has just been opened, and it already has a lot of activity.

Katsuchiyo_
31st May 2005, 12:16 AM
LGC was my first home alliance. Because I came to love the community there, I gradually become more and more active. Today, I am a staff member of lGC, and proud of it because the alliance is a supportive, helpful community. It is a place for both newcomers to KoC -- who will quickly learn tips, tricks, and strategies from many people who will jump on the opportunity ot help -- to veterans -- who will enjoy being part of a seasoned, experienced alliance that has seen many wars ... and won.

We welcome you to our friendly atmosphere and hope you come by soon!

Jaded_Ravager
31st May 2005, 01:25 AM
The new forum rocks!! I've only grown with LGC..it makes me want to participate more and more. There are many active people willing to help, and I'm one of them!

gunners74
31st May 2005, 01:50 AM
THe new forum is AWESOME. we've got members reapplying quickly, and our post count is rising. LGC was my first alliance, and i foudn it on GUA. i would like to share this opportunity to join this great clan, as i have learnt so much here, from friendly and faithful friends and members. Join LGC, you'll never regret it

FinNor-Nilith
31st May 2005, 12:54 PM
Finally We got the new Awesome Forum :D
Just come and look all :P cause I dont think you can get better help somewhere else in a clan :P
So all: Feel free to join :D

LGCmerc
1st June 2005, 01:49 AM
Come and look at our new forums. Here is the website
http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/ . Just register there and check your mail for your password.

Look at all the posts and see all the friendly people in our experienced clan! We are a neutral clan and get along with everyone. Once in a while someone makes a mistake and tries to take on a member and normally that ends rather quickly with our "Peace Officers" speaking to the offender. Sometimes a few others get involved with helping the "Peace Officers" of LGC just to get things worked out. Try us out and you'll see how well you are welcomed into LGC.. If you have mIRC to chat with, I'm looking forward to seeing you on a server called "Cyanide" If you open up your mIRC program and type in /server irc.antihope.com it will conect you to the right server. Once you've connected to Cyanide just type in /join #lordgaldorsclan . It's open to the public so you just might see any one from any clan sitting in our room just chatting with us. We try to be as friendly as possible. Come and see for yourself.
Thanks for your time.

Ugluk1000
27th June 2005, 11:13 AM
At the start of this age i sent a message to LS, Denny, Godfather_LACN and LG. Only LG replied. I think that speaks for itself.

lostmetallica
4th July 2005, 09:54 PM
Without LGC, this game would be very boring to me after a while and I don't think i'd be playing it without the community of LGC, its definently a good move to make. Come join for a while and see what you think, i gurantee you will love it!

Lostmetallica
General of LGC

JediMaster Xyra
5th July 2005, 12:50 AM
TJO does not have many allies, but LGC is one of the elite few! LGC are loyal, friendly and from what I can see have very impressive new forums. They also have an active irc channel where you can really get to see how friendly these guys are! Check LGC out :)

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/

Lord_Galdor
5th July 2005, 11:46 AM
A few members have request posting approval and please let me remind all members that you can now request your addition to the list of approved posters in The Great Hall on the LGC forum.

Thanks to The Jedi Order for posting and our feelings about TJO as ally are equall. Proud to have TJO as ally!

All TJO and allied members can reqeust access to our Alliance Discussion forum... it needs activity so please join in!

Artoch
5th July 2005, 03:44 PM
Lord Galdor's Clan was the first clan i joined and i felt right at home. All the members were nice to me and after a lot of hard working i made it to General. The support the members gave me were the foundation to get me where i am today. LG helped me to get officers and he's one of the only top players who actualy respond to your your msges. It's just a great clan so why don't you come and take a look

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum

gunners74
6th July 2005, 05:30 AM
LGC has been progressing a lot. We're getting new allies, as well as getting some members back. We're being actively involved.

One thing you cannot miss about LGC is the friendship, as i have made many respecful friends in LGC, such as my commander right now, MaraJade, who has proven to be fantastic

Astral~
11th July 2005, 05:22 PM
I am writing to you today, to tell you all about Lord Galdors Clan,
we are a peaceful clan, known for our diplomacy, and fairness, although we will go into battle if needed!!
Our leaders, are of course Lord Galdor, and the worlds greatest clicker Graahoeje,

I would like you to join our clan, to enjoy the benefits that we all get……
We have introduced a Click Market on our forums. This is a place where people registered, can buy and sell clicks by mutual agreement,
We have a program called IntelDB, This is LGC’s active farm list where you can input farms, and search by DA, Army Size, or even Average Gold Seen,
we have access to the fastest recruiters,
and there are always lots of people around, to help you with anything you need to know,
and of course lots of Fun and Games,
all in all, we have a wonderful community spirit, which is more like a huge family, where each member plays a part.

Come Take a Look....What have you got to lose!!!
www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum

Graahoeje-Age3
25th July 2005, 03:57 PM
Lord Galdors Clan was the first KoC alliance I joined... sort of by accident actually, what did a "rookie" know about which alliances were good and which weren't.

Time has progressed, and a few ages have passed - I'm still here - amazingly enough as one of the leaders of this great clan :-)

What made me stay? The fact that LGC feels like my "net family" - it's not all about "the game", its also about the people, and about caring for each other.

So if that is the kind of place you are looking for, come knock on our door, and see for yourself!

Greetings from Claus aka Graahoeje

lostmetallica
26th July 2005, 02:37 PM
I agree Graahoeje, its not just a clan, its a family and a place to make friends. Come hang out for a bit and see what we mean.

Just because we're a peaceful clan, doesn't mean we can't protect you if you have problems. We have many strong members and everyone is willing to help out in whatever ways they can. Its an amazing place you have to see to believe.

Diaz
26th July 2005, 04:02 PM
Come and join us!!
we have friendly and helpful people in LGC, and a lot of experienced KoC'ers to give you some nice tricks and tips :P
come to our forum to check it out, and make some new friends to enjoy KoC to the fullest(is that a word?)!!
also come meet us in mIRC ^^ ( Chatchannel; #lordgaldorsclan)

gunners74
27th July 2005, 01:43 AM
lostmetal is right. we are not just a clan, but like a huge family. All those who join LGC enjoy themselves immesely, adn we are proud to say that lots of old members are still returing and new members are coming to this.!!

P.S<-- Zappy's a part of our clan, so if you like zap, come join us!!

heranesti
27th July 2005, 03:09 AM
Well, i am still part of the clan even though i am not part of the chain.

I just miss them too much.

If things goes well, i will be under same change again next age.

This is simply the best clan around.

Astral~
27th July 2005, 03:17 AM
Well I certainly wont be going anywhere, in Age 5
why would I want to look elsewhere when I have it all here,
as Graahoeje said a "net family"

To me it is the best clan on KOC,

come take a look, you will see I am not wrong :)

Graahoeje-Age3
27th July 2005, 04:12 AM
A piece of "clan news" - Lord Galdor is now ranked 8, congratulations to our chain head account!

As for myself, Graahoeje , I am currently ranked 35 - I do expect to end higher :-)

We have another couple of member accounts in top 200, and many in top 500.

Greetings from Claus aka Graahoeje

lgc_superkip
27th July 2005, 11:01 AM
pff jeej zap returned to the forum(i begged him)

and now he is forcing us all to post here

erm something nice about lgc
cant chose there are some many things!:p

okay first of all:
Intel DB programmed by gatorV
is a nice database where you can find alot of nice farms in...

irc channel:
its great you really can get in contact with the staff this way

the staff:
great people i just love them all(yeah yeah i am a staff member too:P)

the members:
great people allways helpfull

the beggerstread(wtf?:P):
set up by dbs and i took over when you got more as 50 posts you can apply for a selloff in that tread for fort sentry or UP

Help for the needy:
set up by lostmetal when someone got hacked/massed then we all click for that person and he/she gets a small amount of gold

The newsletter:
We send a newsletter out once in a while to inform all our members(even the non active ones) about the stuff thats going on LGC

do i need to continue?
dont think so;-)

try it out your self and join us!!

gunners74
28th July 2005, 03:01 AM
yup:d oh yeah, we have a quite a lot in the top 200 as well...including LG, Claus, Pinkpantser, Jorus_Cbaoth Diaz and Heranesti!! Yeah we did have zappy back^^ we're having some really good threads for new members such as the beggers thread mentioned by Kippy, which you beg for some selloffrs:P duh!! and Braggin thread, discussion threads and stuff!! Come, Join and make new friends, join LGC

hamill900
28th July 2005, 01:39 PM
LGC is the place to be. it is the greatest clan with the best people in it. everyone is nice and helps you out whenever you need it. they are friendly people who just want to have a good time and do the best they can in KoC. the forum is easy to look through and has every type of topic available to someone looking for help or answers. so come on over and check us out. you wont regret it. :D

Zap
29th July 2005, 08:13 AM
Lord Galdor's clan (LGC) is a very great clan to join, because it is a very old clan and it does have many experienced Kingsofchaos players who have played many ages and they are of course willing to help everyone with their knowledge and experience.

you can find our forum here: http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?

so sign up :D

DieBySword
30th July 2005, 12:30 PM
i stoped playing koc 3 months ago but im still ont he forum :) lgc rox real hard, when you enter you get addicted ~_~

Graahoeje
30th July 2005, 03:26 PM
A good week for our clan. LGC got 8 new members in the past week. Welcome, we hope you will all feel at home!

Greetings from Claus

Astral~
31st July 2005, 01:34 AM
Well, what can I say.....a good week had by all..the constant attacks on hacked accounts is still going strong,

people are slowly coming back off holiday's, so the clan is livening up again,
and of course Zap is keeping us occupied with his silly games,

well what are you waiting for
Come join us......

Zap
31st July 2005, 11:27 AM
people are starting to believe that the new age will soon be upon us so therefore we are ready to great all new players welcome to our great alliance, where we hope you will learn alot and of course have a great time

I am pretty sure of you will find our spam forum exciting and don't forget that we offer much more than just a silly spam forum ^^

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?

Lord_Galdor
31st July 2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks Graahoeje, and keep up the good work yourself. You have been a great leader and I am honored to be on the first page with you.

We are trying to make this thread more active so please all members, post here every now and then but stick to the rules. You can find a thread on our clanforum with more information.

As for all of you that are not a member yet... SHAME ON YOU! Come and join us and have a great time playing this game!

shadow_project_x
1st August 2005, 03:16 AM
thanks for allowing me to join up and to all those who havent yet do so join you wont regret it

Zap
2nd August 2005, 10:16 AM
thanks for allowing me to join up and to all those who havent yet do so join you wont regret it

you are welcome, we are glad to have you with us and we hope that you'll enjou your stay in our alliance :)

Lord Galdor's clan is which is always seeking new members, everyone is welcome, skilled or newbie doesn't matter here

so join us at our forum: http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/

heranesti
3rd August 2005, 06:03 AM
Well, besides the community LGC have a lot of information and great tools.

You guys can try to look for the tools here...http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net

Remember to register as member at http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/

lostmetallica
3rd August 2005, 10:35 AM
Hmm, what can I say about LGC that hasn't already been said? We have great tools, great members, and a great community to grow in KoC and friendships. There isn't much else I can say, come and see us either on the forums or on our IRC channel #lordgaldorsclan on Cyanide-X (For now, Chatchannel is down)

Long Live LGC!

DieBySword
3rd August 2005, 12:31 PM
we getting bigger and bigger all the time now Members: 218 ~_~keep comming guys we need ya all :)

gunners74
4th August 2005, 03:31 AM
Yup we're not nearly as big as PR or LaCN, but our activity level is buzzing, and we hope to see some new faces there!! Are you an elf? Join the True King of Elves, Lord Galdor and his Clan!! Are you not an elf? It doesn't matter!! COme !! Join!! hjope u hav fun!!

Join in Lord Galdor's Clan, the forum of the True King of Elves, not some imposters

DarthFlame
4th August 2005, 05:39 AM
I recently joined.

Seeing Mara the whiptress at LGC made it all worthwhile! :D

Over all, LGC is a well organized clan, with various mods and General Mara along with of course LG.

Many are active and post results of attacks in wars. While other alliances merely promise help and do nothing, LGC really gets the job done. :viking2:

GatorV
4th August 2005, 01:20 PM
Hey Welcome to our clan DarthFlame we hope yo have a nice time with us, we are the BEST clan on KoC, so if you are rading this we would be happy ^^ to see you in our forums, we have lot's of members and a great Staff ;)

MaraJade
5th August 2005, 03:03 PM
Come on in and make great friends and find a family on LGC forums unlike any other.
I am Mara...Proud General and Whiptress of KoC and LGC.
We have fun and make friends and welcome all new members with open arms.
We support and are involved with all of our members. No member is too small to get noticed and we are always willing to help with advice.
Two words........LGC ROCKS!!!

~Mara~

Astral~
6th August 2005, 01:38 AM
well, if you want a clan that pulls together in times of need, you are in the right place,
if you want a clan that will be there for you, then LGC is the place to be.

if you want games and entertainment.....

and that is just the start.............
come and see what else Lord Galdor's Clan has to offer :)

Ampulex
6th August 2005, 04:09 AM
LGC is a clan where you can be yourself and have say what you want to say.

I joined end age 3 and became by voting a general of this very tight clan. Members will help you out the best they can if someone keeps attacking/sabbing you.

We have an advanced farm database where you can search in more then 150 farms of all categories.

LGC has a chatchannel where you can have fun with eachother or get in touch with the staff for serious problems.

The forum has also tips and tricks and a spam forum where you can let you fantasy go.

It's a great place to be between all friends, i wouldn't want to leave LGC until i decide to quit playing KOC. But i like the game too much to quit now.

Basically it's like a nice pub/café where you meet friend and have a beer (we actually do have beer at our forum) and have a nice time.

Check for yourself at our forums by clicking the owl and believe your own eyes. Hope to see you there

Graahoeje
6th August 2005, 08:46 AM
News of the week:

- We are happy to have new members, more than 5 of them, welcome everyone!

- Now is a time to show what a community is for. Some of our members have been sabotaged repeatedly, so we have gone to war against the sabbers!

Greetings from Claus

heranesti
8th August 2005, 04:29 AM
Well we had successful retaliation against 2 big sabber account with one over 1 billion Spy rating

DarthFlame
8th August 2005, 06:55 AM
Unfortunately, one of them was hacked before we could do anything right? :D :eek: :11doh:

I like the way Graahoeeje handled the situation. :love:

Zap
9th August 2005, 03:29 AM
if you want to join LGC or just thinking of it then do it :D
you can join us at our Vbulletin forum right here: http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?
LGC does have a very friendly atmosphere and right now we are celebrating 2 of our members' birthday

so join us now, what are you waiting for?

heranesti
9th August 2005, 05:40 AM
Unfortunately, one of them was hacked before we could do anything right? :D :eek: :11doh:

I like the way Graahoeeje handled the situation. :love:

We did do something to that account before he got hacked.

Well, we are nice so we give him a new life just like Graahoeje handle the situation.

DieBySword
9th August 2005, 02:38 PM
lol I missed the fun ~_~ anyway another won battle :D LGC goes strong every age

Zap
10th August 2005, 11:16 AM
the last two weeks the "Lord Galdor's clan" have gotten strong and new members have joined us, that is 26 new members who have registed on our forum in just 14 days approximately so that is of course great and it helps LGC to become a much stronger clan

so if you like what you hear then I suggest that you stop by our forum: http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?

lostmetallica
11th August 2005, 07:54 PM
Well currently on LGC:

*We are voting on a new clan banner to go with our elected theme of snow and ice, as well as our snowy owl mascot

*The third edition of our newsletter is being sent to all our chain members to let them know what has been going on in our beloved clan.

*With the problems with ChatChannel, we have moved to the Cyanide-X server where you can find us at #lordgaldorsclan

*And of course, as always, Our LGC graphics team is hard at work making everyone awesome banners :D

Oh and one more thing... Happy Birthday to out Trusted clanmember Astral-Angel

GatorV
11th August 2005, 11:05 PM
Come and pay us a visit, you won't regret it ;), we are having more and more members everyday, wich is good, we have a active forum. On the news, we did win the War with the sab accounts, and all with the help of all of our members, this is a very united Clan.

BTW Happy B-Day Astral, you are one of the top TCM :D

gunners74
12th August 2005, 12:33 AM
the war was awesome. come join us, you won't regret it. The Clan lead by the highest ranked elven player. Join us now at www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum and you'll never regret your time there. so what are you waiting for? ^^

JOIN LORD GALDORS CLAN TODAY!!

Astral~
13th August 2005, 11:35 AM
well another week has gone, and we have had another fun packed week on LGC,

we are always welcoming new members,
so if you want a family atmosphere, where they never forget your birthday,
thanks guys :)

what are you waiting for......

MaraJade
13th August 2005, 02:21 PM
Another week gone and another interesting week on LGC forums.
Time for our newsletter to go out and many volunteers are taking care of sending them to all in LGC.
We had a war which has ended.
We have several accounts that have been "taken over" or "hacked" as it may be. We are still having our fun with them. IT's not nice to take an LGC members account!!! We shall prevail!!
Lotsa nice things going on. We have a banner thread where you can post your work and help others to find "just the rite banner" for them. Post pictures of yourself and several games going on in the forum.
You really should check us out....we are fun and friendly...but strong and united when needed.
~Mara Proud General of LGC and ofcourse The Ultimate Whiptress~

LGCmerc
13th August 2005, 04:14 PM
Hello everyone :)

Just a note on our move to Cyanide server. I've made an edit in my earlier post, showing the way to get to our new chat room ( #lordgaldorsclan ) and the curent server name and also how to connect to the server to chat. Again you will probably see some of your enemies there as well as a lot of LGC members. We're really looking forward to seeing you there for any questions you might have about LGC.

Our new forums are becoming very busy with all the talk of "When this age will end". You'll get to meet a lot of very nice people there. Our "Intel Data Base" is the best around. With it you can find targets that will be easy to hit!
I know because I tried some last night and got a lot of gold. Actually it was the first time I've used our Intel DB. Normally I would look on my own because I've got a decent spy level. The Intel DB made it really easy for me :)

Come and see for yourself. We do welcome all new members. If you're a bit shy, just read what others have posted and when you feel comfortable, just jump right in and post some. We have a great time there :) It is like everyone else has said in there posts. Like a "Net Family" and it's the best. We're not a huge clan and that is what makes "Our Family" so easy to talk to...

Hope to see you there soon,

krips
13th August 2005, 11:34 PM
I just recently joined LGC and I am impressed! They are great because they don't ignore you if you're not a 'high ranker'. If you're looking to get into a clan this one would be a great choice!

lgc_superkip
14th August 2005, 10:46 AM
also when you move into the chain with your clan you can apply for being a daughter alliance

if you do that your clan gets a lot of help and we suport your clan in any masses you have

i did that too with my clan and i really got a lot of help

FinNor-Nilith
15th August 2005, 03:42 AM
Well hard to say something about the clan your in ^^
I can only say for every one who s searching, just JOIN cause Im almost sure we one of the helpfulst clans in this, And make friends together on our forums!
Joining our clans is just best you can do while searching a new clan...and if youre not searching you should join too :D

Lord_Galdor
15th August 2005, 02:12 PM
FinNor-Nilith and hamill900 have been added to the list of approved posters!

Zap
16th August 2005, 11:29 AM
Lord Galdor's clan is still growing and going strong for each day which is passing by. our alliance is great and fun to be in. there was a time long time ago when I thought of leaving KoC because it didn't live up to my expectations, but then I found and joined LGC and it showed me a new side of KoC

so what are you waiting for join us today :)

DieBySword
16th August 2005, 12:55 PM
when you join LGC you get pulled into it hard :D even after beta i ended koc and returned but i always was active on LGC forum, so many friends there :)

we are getting ready for age5 and re-grouping the command chain so join and see :D

Ampulex
17th August 2005, 06:08 AM
We had a member signing in on LGC comming from another big clan. He was a direct officer of the leader of that clan.

The remark the new LGC member made when he registered at the LGC forum was that the big clan leader didn't give anything about his officers. On his request we gave him a good commander.

LGC helpes every member small or big it's just a great clan where you can meet true friends between the times on the battlefield.

Some people quited KOC or left LGC but alot came back or just stayed in LGC even if they quited playing KOC. They just liked the clan and its members.

See for yourseld, you can just click the banner and pay a visit to the clan I like so much.

lostmetallica
18th August 2005, 04:12 PM
This weekend our General GatorV will be updating our forums to the new version, So the forum will be down for about an hour at 1pm on Sunday (GMT -6)

Our clan banner is in the final steps of voting ans should be official soon (the poll closes the 19th).

The third edition of our newsletter is well under way to being sent to our many chainmembers.

We are happy to have our Trusted Clanmember Diaz back from vacation and active on the forums again.

And of course, of "other" forum is filled with games to play with fellow clanmembers and get everyone aquainted as friends, not just clanmembers.

GatorV
18th August 2005, 08:32 PM
As Lostmetallica said I will be updating our forums so they will be down for 1 hour more or less, I will be adding some neat features like a Warning System, and some other fixes so all of our members can have a good time at the forums.

Astral started sending the Newsletter this week, and it was a success, this is done to keep all of the chain members informed about what's going on in our clan.

Vade
19th August 2005, 05:08 AM
all I can say is this clan really helped me out.
I was in the like 15k range when I joined, and their help got me to like 6k :D Its my first age, and I only stated halfway through, so I say 6k is good :D :D
but I couldn't have done it without there help, TKZ LGC

Ampulex
20th August 2005, 01:56 AM
I can't wait until tomorrow when GatorV will upgrade the vbulletin board with some more features. Only takes an hour we will be out the 'air' or cable is maybe a better wordchoice.

Players who join LGC will be taken under the wings of the snowowl like a little chick until it's ready to fly out and survive on it's own with strength. Even after that when trouble occur they can come ask for advice or help by our members who play KOC since age 2.

gunners74
20th August 2005, 05:16 AM
me too..but all good stuff bout LGC"s been said..what more can i add? The big update is the new warning system that tehy're hoping to install, and which we can help keep the rules intact...LGC's Kickin and Alive. Join LGC, and you'll neva regert it. Join us at www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum

DieBySword
20th August 2005, 06:19 AM
dunno if anybody said :D but we have a clanranking page on the bottom of the Forum. Nice to keep track of your progress and good to keep the competition up ~_~

Graahoeje
20th August 2005, 06:22 AM
A quiet week in the clan - 4 new members, welcome! No other "big events", which is sometimes nice - just to be able to play our accounts and get up the ranks :-)

Age 5 planning will be starting this weekend - we hope to do even better next age with the dedication and skills of our members!

Greetings from Claus, leader of LGC

lgc_superkip
20th August 2005, 05:03 PM
dunno if anybody said :D but we have a clanranking page on the bottom of the Forum. Nice to keep track of your progress and good to keep the competition up ~_~

i am adding people to that rankings go check it out and pm me if you are registerd in lgc if you want to be on it

Astral~
21st August 2005, 11:17 AM
newsletters are being sent to all in Lord Galdors chain, and a few more, that need them :)

If you would like to read through one please send me a PM, with your KOC name, I will add you to the sending list, and forward a newsletter on to you immediately.

besides that it has been a peaceful week on LGC, plenty of time to plan for Age 5, :)

lgc_superkip
21st August 2005, 05:28 PM
and the forum is online again
we got a nice new warning system build in thnx too gatorV

also lg has just sold 65 billion to graahoeje but that are not the only selloffs that are made to lgc members

we got atm 5 selloff tread + help for the needy if you got hacked etc.

1 of those treads is from me i sold a total 22.2 billion to different lgc members

LGCmerc
22nd August 2005, 12:07 AM
DieBySword is right about the "Clan Rankings" page. IT is at the bottom of the forums page and it's a lot of fun too! If you're in LGC, you can send your name to Superkip and he will get your name registered there. The way we use it is for friendly compitetion between our own members :) We try to keep up with each other on our rise to the top of the rankings.

Superkip is also one of those that give away gold to the needy people who's accounts have either been hacked or sabbed into the stone age ;) This way we leave none of our LGC members behind due to some misfortune :)

Astral Angel gets our news letters put together and then dispatchs people to send them out to all of our other players. This is for those that don't care to come to the forums to read up on current LGC news. It's really helpful to "read at a glance" what's happening in LGC..

Come to our clan to see for yourself. We've got a great family type atmosphere there and very helpful people to get you where you want to go to.

Don't forget our chat room on the "Cyanide" server and our chat room name is #lordgaldorsclan . This is a public room, so you might just see an enemy or two there sitting and tallking with us. It's part of the way we make friends out of our enemies ;) Please come and get to know us all.
Thanks again for taking the time to read what I've got to say about our great clan "Lord Galdors Clan" or LGC for short

While you're at it, check out our co-leaders ranking to see what we mean. His name is Graahoeje in the game. You'll see that we are a strong clan in the game of Kings Of Chaos :rambo:

FinNor-Nilith
22nd August 2005, 06:30 AM
Hmm again a weekly post from me ^^

Now everyone knows about the Move from Lg and Graahoeje I guess everyone is quit happy in the clan ^^
As I can see its also about 9pages LG/Graahoeje theme in the top rankings discussion :)
Now I hope we are a bit more in the spotlight and get even more members!
LG's has prove his self as a good leader So Just come and join him/the clan :D

MaraJade
22nd August 2005, 08:53 AM
LGC is the place to be. We are are a family based clan that will help with questions you have about the game or if any type of help is needed.
Our Great leaders are both ranked in the top 40.
Lord Galdor and Graahoeje are leaders you can talk to and get answers.
Our forum has been updated and has many new features on it. Please visit us @
~Mara~

Graahoeje
22nd August 2005, 01:36 PM
And all a sudden I find myself ranked 10... strange experience for one that started back in Age 3 beta with no experience and no officers at all.

Wat does it show? That anything is possible for those that can find friends and keep up the spirit!

Greetings from Claus

LGCmerc
23rd August 2005, 01:02 AM
And all a sudden I find myself ranked 10... strange experience for one that started back in Age 3 beta with no experience and no officers at all.

Wat does it show? That anything is possible for those that can find friends and keep up the spirit!

Greetings from Claus

I couldn't agree more about our clan working together well enough to have a member in the top 10 raknings right now and he will have the opertunity to stil move up provided he gets enough incomming soldiers to hold all the extra weapons he has. My guess would be that will well have a top 5 LGC player (Graahoeje) This age :)

Come join our forums or come to our chat room on Cyandie Server. once connected just type in /j #lordgaldorsclan ato see all of our happy LGC players and a few othere there wishing they were in LGC already. They've got prior commentments or no more commander chages this age but they still hang orould to watch our smooth style in dealing with attackers and sabbers. It'a really a great place to be in with out a doubt at all ;)

gunners74
23rd August 2005, 03:22 AM
yeah..IRC's a really good place to be..even if you don't wanna be in LGC in the beginning, after experiencing our friendship in IRC, i'm sure you'll want to join us. I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but we have implemented a new version of vBulletin software, thanks to general GatorV and i really hope it will keep things in order at LGC.

most of you've prolly heard our suprise leader's move to the top ten, and we hope to keep it gonig. Keep it up LGC!! :band: :band: :fridaynit

lostmetallica
23rd August 2005, 10:42 AM
This week on LGC:

LordGaldor proves once again he's a noble leader by selling off to Co-Leader Graahoeje. Graahoeje gets the spot light for the rest of this age and next!
General GatorV upgrades the Forums to VBulletin version 3.0.8 complete with shiny new toys
Discussions for Chain structure in Age 5 have begun!
New Daughter alliance joins LGC, Army of The Dark Order, Led by our very own DarkVade
And as always, goofy people getting to know each other with silly games, riddles, pictures, etc in the other forum!

Tune in next week for more LGC!

Vade
25th August 2005, 05:37 PM
and I am the very own DarkVade :D
Well, as I have said, great alliance :D
I got a bunch of great sell offs from these guys :D
um is the "this week oon LGC" like a newspaper?

gunners74
26th August 2005, 04:18 AM
Yep the forum's flourishing. Especially in the Spamming section, i have my own thread which is fun for everyone:P Also...in august, we celebrated many member's birthdays, and if you don't know what clan can lead you to the very top, LGC can. For example, Darmel joined a few weeks ago, adn he's had a lot of fun

Zap
26th August 2005, 11:53 AM
Lord Galdor's clan is great and will always be a great clan to be a member of because we look after each other and everyone is willing to help anyone who needs a helping hand or if someone is getting farmed by some player, LGC will help you solve the problem, we are used to it so we know what to do if a member is getting farmed :)

that is one of the reasons why I think that you should join us right now

---> http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/ ;)

Astral~
27th August 2005, 05:53 PM
well another week over,
finally all the newsletters are out, remember if you would like to recieve one, please PM me, I will send one on to you,
alternativly, come and see what we at LGC are all about,

Ampulex
29th August 2005, 10:10 AM
What happend this week is we solved the vote issue on CoC. For some reason not all our votes were counted. I hope we get up in place soon.

The discussion of when the longest age ever is gonna stop is still going. I think the admins don't know for sure.
Farms and KOC players seem to take a KOC vacation because this age is taking too long.

High ranked LGC player in top 1000 wich are more then 20 of them have a hard time finding good targets.

We had some happy new members who were very pleased to joining us and saw that our leader sold off half his account to the other leader for all his hard work.

Alot start school soon like me (college) and don't know if they will be able to get internet connection and they say it's the only way to not being in LGC.

We had few hacks again even from MSN accounts.

For the rest we are still the same clan who likes to play KOC and talk about cows and lambs between battling on the field. You can always take a look.

See you around

DieBySword
30th August 2005, 08:04 AM
you should join and see zap comics ;P total ownage. We are arenging some help to our leader to get top10, come and see how helpful is LGC.

Graahoeje
30th August 2005, 02:12 PM
The "race" to get enough soldiers to out top ranked account - thats me, lol - has started. I am a major clicker myself, but now multiple members are transferring clicks to me and my officers in order to keep my army growth high enough:

Credits transferred to you

L-G-C-merc_ 500 6 days 15 hours 6 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 6 days 14 hours 14 minutes Everything ok
L-G-C-merc_ 200 6 days 10 hours 24 minutes Approved and completed AntihopE 5 days 7 hours 39 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 500 4 days 9 hours 34 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 3 days 9 hours 7 minutes Everything ok
LGC-DieBySword 300 4 days 6 hours 46 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 3 days 9 hours 7 minutes Everything ok
LGC-DieBySword 1200 3 days 20 hours 28 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 3 days 9 hours 7 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 3500 2 days 8 hours 47 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 1 day 22 hours 41 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 1000 2 days 7 hours 53 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 1 day 22 hours 41 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 1000 1 day 22 hours 4 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
clowietje_is 550 1 day 21 hours 36 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 1000 1 day 20 hours 28 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 500 1 day 19 hours 4 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
lostmetallica 500 1 day 18 hours 13 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 390 1 day 16 hours 46 minutes Approved and completed lor20_PR 1 day 14 hours 2 minutes Everything ok
WC-BLOODLY 440 1 day 13 hours 7 minutes Approved and completed Remco- 1 day 4 hours 16 minutes Everything ok
Darmael 2110 9 hours 39 minutes Waiting for approval - - -
Darmael 1100 9 hours 36 minutes Waiting for approval - - -
Darmael 1400 1 hour 34 minutes Waiting for approval - - -
clowietje_is 350 1 hour 21 minutes Waiting for approval -

Now this is just what is being done for me personaly - there are other accounts that are being helped in similar ways every day, which proves what a great community we are!

Greetings from Claus

gunners74
1st September 2005, 05:37 AM
Yep..tha'ts the sorta community LGC is...also in the IRC channels, we often have very very entertaing conversations, which usually ends up with our evil general LGC-Phalanx kicking me out, or me being banned for around a hour by the evil DiebySword, but that doesn't matter, Graa always answers PMs sent to him, with good advice, adn he's the best leader we can hope for. Don't go anywhere else, join LGC.

Zap
1st September 2005, 11:17 AM
LGC WANT YOU!

/me points at you

LGC is a very old clan and it have stood the test of times... not just once but plenty of times and LGC will continue to prevail and nobody can stop us, we stand strong and we push everyone back who stands in our way

but also LGC is a very friendly clan and very peachful with great members who are very kind and they will gladly help you if you have any problems

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php? ;) do it

lgc_superkip
1st September 2005, 04:46 PM
we got everything you need to be good at koc
from nice members
to members who actually click for you when you are in need
to members who give you selloffs
to members who help you when you are farmed
to members who .... etc. etc. etc.

come check us out

oldDarmael
1st September 2005, 08:50 PM
Listen to the man. I have only been playing for a couple of weeks and since joining LGC if have risen from the 90,000 to around 20,000.

And they take care of the elderly and don't let us embarrass them too much.

MaraJade
4th September 2005, 02:29 AM
What a great week in LGC!! We are a fun loving , caring , joking and most of all strong clan. We have good times on the forums. Whether it is playing a joke on a dear friend....by giving him a new name or just talking about KOC.
The clan is awesome.
Our leaders care about each member and show their concern.
The rules are followed by all and no favortismn is given. We treat all with respect and expect the same. We are here for you if you need us.
I take appointments for whip lessons if anyone is interested. We have several new members and they are learning the game well!!
Advice or help is only a post away. So come and join the best team around!! ~Mara~

Astral~
4th September 2005, 03:04 AM
well what a week,
plans are in place for age 5, if it ever arrives :)

lots of fun and games of course, plus the usual help for all our members,

on a personal note, I have found something in LGC, that I didnt think was possible on the net,
and that is friendship, if you are looking for a close knit family atmosphere, then look no further than LGC :)

Ampulex
4th September 2005, 04:30 AM
Knit famely? We also have a contest between members to post as first a members birtday and it isn't such a dull post not it has cake and balloons just for fun and wish our members a happy day.

Offcourse there is alot of beer and a party once a while; lots of jokes in the forum and on the IRC.

Every counts for LGC, old or young, newbie or expert it all doesn't matter.

We do miss some female members we have the great whiptress Mara (she is a general so you better watch out for her) and the very helpfull Angel (who is Trusted Clanmember, also a higher position at the forums).
In few ages Females will rule LGC you will see ;)

Graahoeje is still with a lot of help around rank 11. We do our very best to get him in top 10.

And there is alot more going on...

Got you curious allready?

krips
4th September 2005, 05:54 PM
Mara just quit KoC because it was getting in the way of RL. :11doh:
Anybody out there that can replace her?

DarthFlame
4th September 2005, 09:33 PM
Not me, no one can match the "Official Whiptress!"

Mara was one of the first to welcome me to LGC, and a very active impressive member.

Astral~
5th September 2005, 04:11 AM
There is no-one that can fill the shoes of our wonderful whiptress Mara,
and no-one wants to,

she hasnt quit KOC, she is taking a break while she sorts out matters in the world outside of KOC,

Back on Topic.......

Thankyou Ampulex for my praise, as you can see we are a very tight knit family, we all look out for each other, support each other in times of need,
if that is the kind of atmosphere you are looking for in a clan.....
what are you waiting for, come on in :)

gunners74
5th September 2005, 04:18 AM
Yes, our most favourite general is having a short break, due to sorting matters that is in the world outside of KoC, (yes there is one) and i am sure she will back, and she is irreplaceable.

Our tightly knit family, we welcome you all here, and all of you are welcome. So..why not visit us today? www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum!! hope to see you there

Astral~
6th September 2005, 01:08 PM
Well things are getting exciting....Many new members,
lots of fun and games, all the normal help for everyone,

plenty of birthday parties, no-one is forgotten,

come on over, everyone is invited :)

FinNor-Nilith
6th September 2005, 02:11 PM
Hmm again a week.. :)

Talking a lot about Claus' account and what to do next age! :)

Well Only thing I can say, its even better then this age!!! *wow* hehe ":P

So plz join our forums at:

krips
6th September 2005, 05:03 PM
FinNor-Nilith has posted a handy guide for your game strategy next age. It was posted a couple months ago, since that's when people assumed this age would end, but since the next age hasn't started yet, it's still worth a look!
The guide can be found here (http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/showthread.php?t=363&page=1&pp=10).
And be sure to check out the other areas of our awsome forum (http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?).

lostmetallica
6th September 2005, 11:12 PM
Back again for another week in LGC...

*LG finished his summer job so he's back with cash in pocket and a renewed vigor for the forums' work.

*Alliance with LaCN seems to be going strong since the prior incidents and we hope to keep it that way.

*Plans are in process for where the command chain will be next age, a vote is being taken.

*Organization of the chain for next age is also underway, so come and be a part of what is sure to be an even better LGC in the age ahead.

LGCmerc
7th September 2005, 12:01 AM
We've had another great week in Lord Galdors Clan :)
I'd like to say a special hello to all of our newest members that have joined in the last week.

Betaspirit Join Date: 7 September 2005
Gankar Join Date: 27 August 2005
doh Join Date: 28 August 2005
skaade_bakker Join Date: 23 August 2005
LGC_wishmaster Join Date: 23 August 2005
LGC_Darmael Join Date: 22 August 2005
NoBravery Join Date: 22 August 2005
Insane_Fear Join Date: 21 August 2005

And to copy a phrase one of our newest members (LGC_Darmael) said "You seem like a fun bunch of folks determined to win with grace, ethics and style."

This is truely the way we play too! We always try diplomacy first. This seems to help in most cases with almost any problem you might be having with another player. We always back our members as long as they've not crossed the lines in our acceptable ways of playing this game. We're into peace and, respected by all the clans of KOC because of this. Come and see what Lord Galdors Clan is all about if you like to have great friends and love to play the game of Kings Of Chaos...

Astral~
10th September 2005, 09:51 AM
well it is Saturday again, I dont know where the time goes :)
They say that time flies when you are having fun
and that is exactly what we do at LGC,
have lots of fun, as always there is lots of help for the newcomers, and for anyone else who needs it,

News Update, Mara is back with us, we as a clan talked her into coming back, we are a family and need all our members there,
no-one is too small, everyone is just as important,

if that is the sort of clan you would like to be a part of......
what are you waiting for, come on over...

Ampulex
11th September 2005, 06:35 AM
Well finally i can put more time in my duties again as general in LGC and help more people now that m exams are over. FINALLY OVER.

Mara is like a bit the mascotte of our clan: a sexy woman dressed in leather with an agry look and a big long whip in her hand. Thats how she goes to battle and crack her whip on members just for fun. Oh yeah and we all love the whipcracking it feels so good :)
She is very sweet tho and alway helpfull. We never seen a real her picture even we do have a thread for pictures.

Graahoeje our leader posted the pics of him with his famely. Very blonde cute kids.

Then we have Darmael the bald member who is a bit older the most of us but still is very young in spirit. He is a very active member who learn fast and loves LGC.

For the rest the clan slogan is voted for, first round. Everymember can vote on a slogan that has been brought up by our members. I'm curious wich one will aren't you?

See you next week same thread ;)

DieBySword
12th September 2005, 09:31 AM
quite active week and this one is getting interesting too. Mant new guides and threads out there. We got a nice spree on CoC getting back top10 after some trouble with the logging of clicks in the db.

visit us at www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/

oldDarmael
12th September 2005, 09:52 AM
I came to LGC just less than 3 weeks ago. I was ranked 110,000 and was very frustrated with the lack of things to do in KOC. I mean, once you spend those attack rounds, your pretty much stuck.

Then, along comes this recruiting message from a character named PinkPantser of all things. Well, I laughed out loud. I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try.

He took me into his chain and then told me about LGC. Up to this point I had never been on a forum of any kind. I had never instant messaged anyone.

Through LGC I have discovered a complete internet community. I now chat with people from all over the world. Argentina, Malaysia, Australia, and Holland just to name a few.

We are a tight knit community of all ages and cultures. We have one unifying goal though. To help each other get the most enjoyment we can from the game.

If you think we are just spouting some recruiting speech, just look at my stats.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3129527

And remember, I have only been playing for 3 weeks. You can't accomplish this on your own

Ampulex
13th September 2005, 05:41 AM
Gunners and lost have too much time on their hands, once again.

LostMetal is making funny flash movies with pictures of the clanmembers and text, their really good: We had the Pimp DBS, the chick Superkip, Lostmetal compared to a dog, GatorV and his thing. He is making new ones for all who want.

Gunners started a tread about lame jokes and good jokes. The lame ones are lame and the good ones are real funny.

We also have the catcha thread where we make stories with the verification images of KOC and there is the thread about the well hung whale (with picture) and the fact about what it has to do why seawater is salty.

Oh and there are sell offs going on wth bunches from one member to another member without asking they just offer.

There are been some guides made for beginning people and for people who want to be a slayer account and about strategies in KOC.

LGC is informative and fun, worth to join.

lgc_superkip
13th September 2005, 12:26 PM
This are those banners amp was talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lostmetallica/LGsig.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lostmetallica/Phalstud.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lostmetallica/Kippy.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lostmetallica/lostdog.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lostmetallica/DBS.gif

they pwn!

MaraJade
15th September 2005, 11:25 AM
Such a great week on LGC. Many things are in the works....from banners to jokes.
Great pictures and little known facts about the world around us.
KoC is always a topic and advice is given to those who ask for it and help also.
Still crackin' the ole whip....most like it tho. LOL. Come check out the greatest clan there is. Fun , friendship and people that will stand by you .
Looking forward to seeing new members!!
~Mara~

Lord_Galdor
15th September 2005, 07:08 PM
Don't worry Boris, I'll make sure LGC gets a new GUA thread since Lord galdor has stepped down from his position as the clan leader and then you'll get your list of 500 people who are allowed to post here, aren't we just sweet ;)

Oi, Zap... I didn't step down as a leader :) Don't you go telling people lies you sneaky ZaP!

But that on a sidenote...

Yes, we are making progress as we go along. I am trying to bring some new Trusted Clanmembers forth for promotion. But no... I won't tell you who it is :) Excitement everywhere... muhahaha.

Zap
16th September 2005, 06:31 AM
well I guess I should delete or just modify that post because it isn't really up-todate
I'll fix it ASAP

one the things which I believe makes the leadership in LGC very unique and organized is the fact that all inactive members will be put in some sort of "suspension mode" (they can and will be activated again if they return) the great thing about this is that LGC's forum will always give us a very accurate number of how many members we don't get a fake feeling of security (the more active members the better :))

and always LGC is very friendly and you should join us today:

http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/ click it... you want to ;)

Astral~
19th September 2005, 06:18 AM
well you need to keep an eye on LGC, things are always changing, new members, new banners, new slogans,

all the usual stuff, help, support, fun and games,

I am so proud of LGC and what it has achieved for age 4, if you want to be a part of the best clan in KOC for age 5 come on over and join the fun.

Graahoeje
20th September 2005, 09:57 AM
A busy week for me, one of the leaders of LGC - balancing work, family, KoC and out "clan family" isn't always easy, the day simply hasn't got enough hours :-)

Well, today I will have a quiet evening to catch up on things. Among other stuff we are getting closer to finalizing our plans for age 5. They are looking good, I think we will have a great age 5 with a number of strong accounts! Now we can only wait for it to be announced :-)

Greetings from Claus

lostmetallica
22nd September 2005, 10:47 AM
Well first off, don't believe all the rumors they spread about me, i'm actually very nice. Oh they only said good things? Ok, nevermind.

Anyway, more LGC greatness!

* We have started contests on the forum including a Rank Name Contest (names for our forum ranks) and a sab contest on a rogue account

*A rogue account, Zekk's, was gotten back from the hacker, a personal victory!

*As we ready for the new age to start, we are considering new staff members and planning the next age!

Come check us out!

Zap
22nd September 2005, 10:55 AM
I have said it before and I'll say it again, Lord galdor's clan is a great clan and it will always be that way. we play jokes on each other and we have a great time no matter what.

at the moment there is a very funny contest going on right now in the clan, and everyone is more than welcome to join the fun, but if you want to know more about this great contest then I would advise you to check it out at our forum

if don't already know the address to our very cool Vbulletin forum then here you go: http://www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forum/index.php?

so join us and you won't regret it :crowd:

Ampulex
23rd September 2005, 06:44 AM
Zap even pulled a joke about the memory of the vbulletin server and suggested to uses size 1 font. Darmael a pretty new member took it seriously and wanted to donate money for extra room on the server.

I tell you he doesn't like LGC he loves LGC.

Zap also got staffmembers to believe his joke.

Anyway one hacked account less on KOC this age. Contest going on to wake up the competition a bit.

The election are comming up election for trusted clan members and probably also generals. Those have mod powers and access to restricted parts of the board to talk about clan bussinesses.

Those ranks won't exsist long since there is a contest to get ideas of new ranks and one new rank for ex staff members whos real life took more time and they can't furfill their duties.

And ofcourse we have the comics of Zap not to miss. Before he made a story with clanmembers names. He is real good at it.
LGC is ony publisher ;)

Worth to read it only cost very bit of time to register and u get alot more in return.

Click on the banner to go to the LGC boards

LGCmerc
24th September 2005, 12:23 AM
I'd like to give a HUGE WELCOME to our newest members in LGC

xIoNg- 22 September 2005
Lord_Thule 19 September 2005
Sww813 17 September 2005 02:15
Jedi_Beanyb0y a.k.a. Beanyb0y 16 September 2005
Maverickhunter4 15 September 2005
randsie-7 15 September 2005
LGC-CANDONGA a.k.a. CANDONGA 11 September 2005
opaso 10 September 2005
Rebel_Xyra 8 September 2005

I would also like to quote Maverickhunter4 (one of our applicants) replies on his application.
Why do you want to join Lord Galdor's clan? "Cause ive heard good things about you guys."
How did you hear about this alliance? "Center of Chaos.com"

Thank you to all our members for helping make LGC one of the best clans in K.O.C.
:crowd:

Astral~
24th September 2005, 07:41 AM
well what a week we have had.....
new contests, new members,
I wouldnt want to be anywhere else,

and the new clan banner, hopefully this will be unveiled very soon,

want a preview.....

www.lordgaldorsclan.net/forums

MaraJade
25th September 2005, 06:23 AM
Great place to be. Great place to pull pranks on fellow members. Great place to have fun and still play KoC seriously. We are a big , happy family that stand one for all!
Exciting things are going on. The contests have been mentioned.
Our new banner is about to revealed!
So come on in and have a great time!!
Great flashes by Lostmetal and great banner making by our members....just ask and they make what you want. We have a great team....we have a great clan ....PERIOD.
Our joke section is good for a laff or two. We also do interesting facts that are little known.....so we are also educational.
Join the best clan around!! We have 2 great leaders that stand by you!
Claus and Lord Galdor!!!!

Hope to see you there soon!
~Mara~

LGCmerc
27th September 2005, 01:24 AM
We've been having a great week in LGC !
Check out one of our leaders here --> http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2216074

We've got a clan that has dual leaders. We also do things democractically here in Lord Galdors Clan. This is one of the aspects of LGC that really stands out among the top clans as being this way. Our leaders Will talk to you. They actually do take the time to get to know you when you post in our forums or via KOC msgs. This is what makes Lord Galdors Clan so unique. We do communicate and we do it well ,, I promise you'll enjoy yourself here at LGC :)

FinNor-Nilith
1st October 2005, 10:37 AM
Hmm Long time no post here! :D
But Its time for some news ^^
Ofcourse as said by everyone LGC just IS the best place to be in KoC ^^

Now with the new banner and theme its getting better and better..As always.
Some 'games' for members in the clan now.
Decissions about Age 5 are bussy now...Well I can only say: Join LGC !!! :D
Heh/..

Astral~
1st October 2005, 01:28 PM
Like Fin said,
we have now got a nice new Clan Banner,
the competition is hotting up, for clicking for Graa, and the other contests that are being held are doing really well,

if you would like a clan, that is based around, support, friendship and goodwill,
come give us a look.......

gunners74
2nd October 2005, 06:18 AM
yep a nice new banner by astral, and a signature by astral:d loook below:d i've been away for a couple of weeks,. amd wjat developments there have been! it's amazing to see so much activitty on the forums, and i really hope that all of you will visit us!! LONG LIVE LGC!

Graahoeje
2nd October 2005, 08:35 AM
Some might wonder, why Graahoeje, the "top ranked account" is slowly slipping in the ranks. The answer is simple, I am storing tools :-) Currently I have 600K hooks and 600K dogs, but only 230K spies/sentries each.

Why not stay as high ranked as possible on a continuous basis? Because I would like to repay all the trust of the clan by having as high an end rank as possible, and this is the best way to do that

Just a little news from the "battle front", brought to you from one of the leaders of LGC :-)

Greetings from Claus

LGCmerc
3rd October 2005, 01:41 AM
If you'd really like to know what friends do in a great clan, than just sign up to our forums or even PM any member you see with an "lgc" prefix on their names. To find them, just go to the "Attack Page" , leave the "Starts with" on and, type in " lgc " and see how many you come up with. We've got a ton of members and players if you'd like to see for yourself.. just check out Lord_Galdor or Graahoeje 's names. We would love to see more new faces in LGC,, bring your friends with you ,, :nunchucks

P.S. We have many members that are very willing to help you find farms. We've got a sevral contests going on that you can win millions in gold for your help in. We've also got a chat room on "Cyanide" server. Our room name is #lordgaldorsclan and we'd love to see you there for any more questions you might have....

Astral~
7th October 2005, 12:49 AM
Posting time again,

another Week over, because this age is going on for ever and a day,
we are now keeping ourselves busy with our weekly contests,
things are hotting up,

The clicking contest winner this week, Darmael, although between us we amassed 23,800 clicks for Graahoeje.

we have now broken all defence lines for our hacked account,

and our clan names contest is having some very interesting results????

now if that is the sort of clan you are looking for, friendly and fun,
come on over we would love to see you