PDA

View Full Version : The Silent Hood

Haplo
20th February 2005, 03:10 AM
Alliance Name: The Silent Hood

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 465 active Members at the moment. ^^

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Brief description of your alliance: The Silent Hood is an old alliance which has been around since October and started by one of the best KOC players. (I_WILL_ROCK_YOU aka Chilloutitsjustagame) He was ranked very high throughout a large part of beta until he was hacked while being ranked 13th. He has made TSH a great and fun alliance. Sadly he has decided to leave KOC and left control of the alliance with others. Our clan is quite famous for having a really active board with well over 110,000 posts. If you post a thread usually you can expect an answer within minutes. We also have loads of powerful members. Several top 50 members and many more throughout top 1000. We offer friendly advice and loads of clicks at The Silent Hood.......

Leaders: Haplo, SlackZilla, boeloe, Pedro_le_slack (Stalker age 3) , Stalker (Mike), Gotjen and our great mod team. :)

More reasons why you should join The Silent Hood?

We use several recruiters which will give you 500 clicks back if you clicked 500 times, 300 if you clicked 300 times etc...you get the point.
Over 400 active members
No enemies
Several strong allied alliances
Members who are playing since the beginning of age 1 who can tell you everything about KoC
RPG stats + forums (we also have a new RPG board but we still need to start questing. So join us and have some fun.)
Easy to use board
A great number of posts every week
Very active members, moderators and admins
Alliance Ranks
Fun boards with subjects outside Kings of Chaos
We will have a strong chain for this age.
More than 115,000 posts
One of the best if not the best looking alliance board around
Cool banner (hehe I found it I like ninja's to much.....)
People who always are willing to help you if you have a problem
The best spam board around (I have yet to see one which can even come close......)
And you get to see the phenomenon Gotjen (he posts soo much it is scary)
We have a fun chat room
Over 400 posts on a normal day!
Members from all over the world.
A very large Faq where you learn everything about KOC
In adition a HUGE Guide that will tell every single thing about KOC you will ever need to know (updates are planned in a short time because of the age 3 changes ) :D
Several of the best spammers/posters ever
Our alliance is not just about clicks......
Very big recruiters that all our members can use
Many fun topics on the spam boards!
Uhm....cool smillies.
We help all new players
We are friendly to all people
We are a neutral clan so you never get problems with another clan if you join
We have many high ranked members (top 50 players etc)
We will answer all your questions about koc, good farms, and a lot more.
Also we help getting back at people who farm you etc.
We also use a clickmaster and for extra clicks you can use the recruiter
Normally there is always someone around to help you.
A GREAT IRC chat room where the fun never stops. :D
Great bots on our IRC room who offer great fun and some useful info.
Many of the best sabbers around are with us and they can sab pretty much everyone
Several forum ranks which you can get by showing you are a high ranked KOC player or a great sabber
We are part of a great chain that helps out all of their members!
Several interesting forum sections to check out
And so many other reasons to join I would just suggest to check us out and join up

This list is copyrighted. Made and designed by Haplo ^^

How can I join?

1: Click the link below
2: Register to our forum with your KoC name
3: Follow the instructions on the join us board
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Haplo :ninja:

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Approved Posters list:

Haplo
jOOrOWNeD
boeloe
Elfdude143
johnSTAMOS
ducttapefashion
Stalker
beebob2uk
SlackZilla
ThetaTheGreat
Elite_Member_of_Chaos
phoenixphyre999
cutedrummajor
sKoLb
IWRY
evilkavtaskin-eeotp
Presence
HadesTheDarkOne
FeralWolf_TIA
DangerFool
rollthedice
joejoemo
SataiDelenn
IM2GUD4ULOT
FiT-VegnaBlitz
en4cer82
StewMonkey13
Almost-Rambo
ragefire
Oggy61
Pedro1
Free_T4
Doublestix11
sj16579
ReBeL-DM
Mishkle
Pedro1
whitewolf75860
Neomackenzie
DesecratingCreation

If you are not on the list but still want to post it is possible. PM me (Haplo ^^ ) before your third post so that I can add you to the list.

And all that post here have to make sure your post is 3 full lines long and does not break any of the rules given here: http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 02:49 AM
TSH is a great alliance, I mean look at that huge bulleted list. Each age we have had a healthy GUA thread, even having the one with the most asterisks next to it when they did that sort of rating :D. This age has been a good one for TSH, we have 1 first page and 2 2nd page accounts. Also, many of our members have broken such milestones as reaching 1 bil SA. So joining TSH gives you an opportunity to reach your max potential as a KoC player.

Theta
1st May 2005, 03:10 AM
If you bothered to look at their old GUA thread, you will soon find out that this alliance rocks. ^_^ In more ways than one.

This alliance is one of the most active ones in KoC
TSH have a large member base, who will help you
out when you need it the most. They also have some great KoC members who are full
of knowledge and wisdom.

Their forums are also very active and are full of life. Many topics
to read and reply too. You wont get bored there.

Check them out
http://s4.invisionfree.com/the_silent_hood

FeralWolf_FD
1st May 2005, 06:19 AM
these guys are wicked. they are also part of a huge family of alliances, starting with TSH there is TOA and FiT and TIA as close allies, but these alliance also have fmamily alliances themselves such as SR, TENAGA and THE NIGHTWALKER ALLIANCE. All this leads to a very happy community and more importantly a v ery powerful and large string of players in the TSH command chain ready to help YOU out when you need it and click you so you get many more men and much more powerful ;) JOIN NOW

Stalker
1st May 2005, 09:51 AM
TSH is without a doubt a fantastic alliance to belong too. Just look at all the benefits listed in the first post to see why you should join us.

Helpful, friendly players who are always willing to help out, and some of the best spam boards around.

TSH members know how to have fun...

Come...Join Us!!

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 11:04 AM
TSH is a great alliance. I can sit here and brag about how great we are, but what is the point? I mean everyone knows of our legendary spam boards and our crazy IRC room, so all you need to do now is join and see that we aren't lying. All it takes is less than 10 minutes to make the best decision of your life. :D

ducttapefashion
1st May 2005, 01:26 PM
TSH helped me become the crazy cat I am today. I dodge, I weave, I thread, I weft and woof. I'm a crochet machine. And by crochet, I mean sabotage.

And by dodge, I mean sabotage.

And by weave, I also mean sabotage.

But by weft, I really mean Hippopatomus.

You figure it out.

Anyhow, TSH helped me to rock out and actually LEARN the game instead of involving me in war after war where you get your account destroyed every week (like SOME alliances do.....).

So. TSH is a good learning experience. And a nice party central. Plus, we got hotter girls.

loldongs
1st May 2005, 06:30 PM
Yeah TSH cant be beaten, its a proven fact. In this alliances long and famed history, the alliance has had 7 GUA moderators (6 KoC mods, 1 other) that have been granted full-membership on the forums, thats quite the achievement. As you can probably tell by those wicked stats, were a bunch of dedicated guys who share a common interest for the game and having fun. come check us out.

peace out

Elfdude143
1st May 2005, 09:32 PM
TSH is one of the oldest alliances in KoC and we have such an illustrious history. Such accounts as IWRY, Chill, Pedro_le_Slack, Stalker and now SlackBob2uk or whatever slack wants to call himself :p Our history is rich with KoC tradition, so why don't you join to help us build a future to keep the tradition alive?

ReBeL-DM
1st May 2005, 09:54 PM
TSH is a great group of people. This is rally a place you can learn the tricks of the trade and kick some butt while having allot of fun with these guys. They are all about having fun and messing around. The Silent Hood has some really great members in their Alliance including some very strong and high ranked players.

If you are looking for some place to join, look no further.

By the way, please add me to the access list so I can continue to post here.

Free_T4
2nd May 2005, 12:16 AM
The Silent Hood has the best group of KOC players on the planet. The cohesion between all of the members is evident from the first day-just check the shoutbox at the bottom!. If you are a member you will instantly see that it is not an alliance to be fooled with. We are getting stronger and stronger..

Everything I know about the game I learned from TSH. The advice given to me has been priceless. :bty:

Join TSH and see for yourself!

Theta
2nd May 2005, 01:55 AM
2 pages already, see this thread and the forums are full of life.

TSH is one of the most active ones in KoC.

TSH have a large member base, who will help you
out when you need it the most. They also have some great koC members who are full
of knowledge and wisdom.

Their forums are also very active and are full of life. Many topics to read and reply too. You wont get bored there. They also have some great fun extra things for you to do.

Check them out
http://s4.invisionfree.com/the_Silent_hood

Haplo
2nd May 2005, 02:09 AM
*grins* As you can see we have quite an alliance with tons of experience. We always support our members and are always busy with improving our alliance. And we have quite a lot of high ranking members that can help out the other members. :)

So go check us out: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

boe
2nd May 2005, 12:22 PM
We've been active for over a year now and great people came along. Some left for real life or to start a clan on their own but a big bunch of them stayed around. And they are always prepared to help those who just joined or don't know the game very well.

TSH is open for every player, doesn't matter what race you play or what your strategy is, you're always welcome and can share your experiences with our other members :)

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd May 2005, 02:01 PM
Lots of respect for The Silent Hood. When FiT wasn't around TSH always used to be the most active alliance around here and on their forums. I think their forums are still the most active ones you'll ever see in KoC and looking at theior post count on the forums (119853) still must be true. A very strong account on the first page adds another important value to TSH, because they don't only play the game with fun but they are also achieving alot! Well, how much alliances can combine those two aspects in such a brilliant way? :D

Enough bullshit, go to the forums and sign up: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Elfdude143
2nd May 2005, 04:26 PM
If you want an alliance that is filled with a lot of members who are willing to help you then you have come to the right place. TSH is an active and dedicated alliance. With the help of the members here I have gone to someone who did not know what TBG stood for to a member who is l337 :D (or so I like to believe :p) Anyway, if TSH can help me they can defianetly help you. So join already!

Theta
3rd May 2005, 01:47 AM
See, with 100k + posts, why wouldn't you want to join a very active and well respected alliance like TSH.

TSH have a great member base which is full of helpful
members who are willing to help you out when you need it the most. But, there
helpfullness isnt the only thing they offer. There KoC advice is second to none.
Getting some tips for playing will be very simple if your a member of
TSH

Check them out
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_silent_hood

ducttapefashion
3rd May 2005, 01:02 PM
TSH is the only place for me. I've been offered billions of gold in selloffs to join others, but I'm loyal to TSH.

You can't buy loyalty.

Elfdude143
3rd May 2005, 01:33 PM
Loyalty is a main issue with TSH, we are always loyal to our members and they are alway loyals to us. Some people have heard of alliances massing those who have left them for little reason, but we never attack/sab anyone leaving us. We always wait to act, and try to use diplomacy to solve problems peacefully. That is the best quality of TSH. There is always someone who can think of a peacefully solution to problems. So come join TSH today and you will find protection and never be asked to partake in any unjust attacks/sabs

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd May 2005, 01:40 PM
The Silent Hood: old established and neutral. We have numerous great and strong players, who are working very hard and dedicated to achieve what they're looking for. It's all about the fanatics here, the forums are crowdy, just like this GUA thread. Players are proud to be a member of TSH and so should you be! Consider joining if you're looking for a quality alliance with strenght, a fair look at the game and lots of fun!

Forums are at: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_silent_hood

Haplo
4th May 2005, 02:26 AM
*grins* Come check our clan out and if you read all the posts in this thread I believe you will find a lot of great reasons to join the silent hood. Though one of the better reasons will always be that fun > anything else in our clan. :D

Stalker
4th May 2005, 03:13 AM
What has The Silent Hood done for me? The first alliance I ever joined, taught me how to play the game, always helped out when I needed it.

I progressed through its ranking system and eventually became its leader!! The guys & gals who help run the alliance and Haplo who is TSH's main leader today do a fantastic job with The Silent Hood. We have some of the most extensive help topics on how to play the KOC game and so many very experienced players who are only too willing to help out our members where it is needed or asked for.

We have had major players in the game throughout its ages. TSH has always been a neutral alliance, doing our own thing and not allowing ourselves to be picked on by others.

The Silent Hood, by the time you see us it's too late!

Come on....join us!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_silent_hood

ReBeL-DM
4th May 2005, 06:21 AM
TSH....one of the most active alliance I have ever seen. TSH is not huge like the Big 3 and still more active in my opinion. This is another reason for you to come and check out TSH. A medium sized very active alliance is perfect for new players. This means that you can come here and there are people to help you learn. They are not to busy and will not just blow you off. Come check out TSH.

boe
4th May 2005, 01:41 PM
Our top account holds rank 25 but that's not our only goal. If you look at his officers, there are 3 more in top 100 and several in top 500 and 1000. We care about all members and work together to become (one of) the best alliance(s) in koc. After some time you get to know each other pretty well and you become a group of friends. This is what makes sure TSH will stay together for a long long time and keep its strength :)

Elfdude143
4th May 2005, 07:23 PM
Boeloe makes an excellent point. Our goal is not to just have 1 powerful account, but to help improve the alliance as a whole. We help each and every member in our alliance. WE can help turn your account into the best it can be. Also, you will never find a member in TSH that is unwilling to wdo what they can to help you. TSH is defianetly one of the nicest alliances out there, so come join us and you wont be upset :D

Haplo
5th May 2005, 10:22 AM
We always respect our members which also helps making TSH a strong clan and most of us always have time to help our members out. :D Joining TSH has been the best thing I did 1,5 year ago and I have never regretted it.

Elfdude143
5th May 2005, 01:26 PM
And any memories we he would have regretted have been painfully rip from his skull... i mean there are never any bad experiences :p I love this alliance, it is just such a nice and respectful place to be and I am glad that I have been apart of it, I am sure you will feel the same, all you have to do is jon :D

ducttapefashion
5th May 2005, 01:42 PM
one of my favorite lines from an enemy (now turned a freind, because we are that dang good) "Shit! The silent hood? Crap. We can't fight them..."

Now they are our allies, and members of chain. Need I say more?

Elfdude143
5th May 2005, 06:51 PM
Speaking of old enemies joining us, johnSTAMOS and his clan last age were being little pricks (I say that affectionately :p) so I sabbed the crap out of them. The john joined TSH and I got to know him and I eventually sold off to him last age to make up for some of the stuff I sabbed. Furthermor, this age johnSTAMOS was my officer and received a huge sell off from me when I decided to stop playing. So its not that unusual for having past enemies join your side at TSH, we are a very diplomatic alliance and are good at negotiating. Thats what makes us so awesome :D

boe
6th May 2005, 03:05 AM
A lot of the core members joined a long time ago so they're well experienced with KoC and form a great community that makes this game so much more than just another game. KoC wouldn't be the same without alliances, because these are the people that make it fun, to share the experiences and thoughts. TSH is a great place to do this, so you should really come and check it out :)

ReBeL-DM
6th May 2005, 08:16 AM
well i have had the pleasure to meet some of the good people in TSH and I can vouch that they will help you out if they can. They will definatley do what they can to help you and if for some reason they cannot they will get help fromt he rest of the members and take care of the situation. So thats nothing to worry about. When joining an alliance like this you dont have to have worries...you just have to make new friends.

beebob2uk
7th May 2005, 03:55 AM
thanks for posting in our thread rebel :)
TSH is an awesome alliance, with a lot of powerful players who are also really friendly people :)
not to mention several of our members are also moderators on these KoC forums which just goes to show how well respected they are in the KoC community :D

~bee

boe
7th May 2005, 02:00 PM
TSH is the first alliance I joined (1.5 years ago) and I never left it. I remember that at first, I felt kind of small amongst all those experienced members. But time went by and I learned this game too, from those members. They thought me everything I know about this game and make sure it stays fun.

TSH is great for new players because we're big enough to have enough active members around to help you out, and we're small enough to get to know each other very well. :)

Free_T4
7th May 2005, 07:12 PM
Same as Boeloe, TSH was my first alliance and I have stuck with them ever since. I pretty much learned the game from all of them. What questions were not answered for me in the posts, I just pm'd anyone and got the answer I needed. From the shoutbox to the Army discussion boards to the famous spam boards, TSH has something for everyone. :biggrin3:

Theta
7th May 2005, 09:50 PM
TSH are great allies of FiT and they have always supported us in anyway possible, they are a great bunch of friendly people.

TSH is one of the best alliances in all of KoC.
They have some very active and helpful members, who will surely be willing
to help you when you need it the most.

They also have some high ranked KoC players who will help you when you need it
the most.

So, what are you waiting for. Go visit TSH and register

Elfdude143
7th May 2005, 10:36 PM
Sice the day I joined TSH I have never ever been upset with anything that has gone on there. This alliance always handles all their problems with respect and can deal with things peacefully. This has to be one of the best diplomatic alliances out there. You should check us out and see all that we have for you.

HadesTheDarkOne
8th May 2005, 02:55 AM
The Silent Hod is a wiched alliance. They have very good contacts with lots of other alliance and they get much respect back from it. TSH also knows what it is to play the game with fun, looking at the high number of posts on the forums. The non-KoC area is HUGE!!! I think that's what makes an alliance a real good one. It shows TSH is not only there to play for good rankings in KoC, but that other things or important as well.

Curious? Go follow this link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php?act=idx

boe
9th May 2005, 02:55 PM
We're a very diplomatic alliance, because we know a sudden war can be hard for the smaller members. But if there is reason to go to war we won't walk away from it but fight with all power we have. We've won some wars before and some of the enemies are now great members or allies. :)

ReBeL-DM
10th May 2005, 12:35 AM
No prob Slack. I never have a problem helping out a friend. I have had alot of meetings with TSH and its members and TSH is a great alliance. TSH is not going away any time soon, so no worries there. Just take a look at their site and the amount of lyalty they have to one another. This is the type of alliance to join.

whitewolf75860
10th May 2005, 04:52 PM
THS is one of the best. The people treat all with respect wether you are new to the game or a seasoned vet. The have shown me how to play the game and have fun while doing it. And when I had a death in my family they were there with the support that I needed to get thru the tough times. So we are like family and close friends.

Just follow this link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Sile...dex.php?act=idx and find out for yourself

Theta
10th May 2005, 11:53 PM
TSH has a positive approach to KoC and so does its members. If you need some general advice, or maybe just some KoC action. Look no futher than TSH

They also have SlackZilla as an admin who is also Admin at FiT. Go Slack.

Check them out

Haplo
12th May 2005, 12:28 AM
:) We are most certainly happy with our clan. Some stuff lately was a bit tough but we got through it and ended up having a lot of luck. We have some awefully strong sabbers to assist us with the problems we have...and they are quite good at sabbing.

boe
12th May 2005, 01:43 PM
We've been around for a long time in KoC and are well known and respected by a lot of others alliances. We've had our good moments and our bad ones, like every alliances had/has. But we've stayed together for over a year now and are stronger then ever. :)
If you want to see how we're doing on our boards, you should visit us at The Silent Hood (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php)

Haplo
15th May 2005, 04:58 AM
TSH is not just busy with KOC but with all kinds of other things and games to. We have large boards that are for many things that are non KOC related and well there are enough interesting things there to keep you reading. :D

boe
15th May 2005, 02:45 PM
After all these ages we've gathered a good knowledge about the gameplay so we can help out almost every member with their problems. New players will get answers to all their questions and experienced players can share their thoughts with others.
Our main account is still holding out very well on the first page and his officers are still going for top ranks ^^ you should really check us out :)

Haplo
16th May 2005, 02:09 AM
We are indeed busy with getting up our ranks a bit...though some of us (me -_- ) are still hiding in ranks. Soon we might have another top 50 account if he can gather enough strength. Which would make TSH again a lot stronger with new top 50 accounts. :D

whitewolf75860
16th May 2005, 07:27 PM
back in action and ready to roll. everyone come by and check us out :magnify: you might decide to stay. If you do stop in just say hi and I promise to keep bubba locked in his room. Btw if you haven't noticed we like liked to have fun.

boe
17th May 2005, 02:19 PM
^^

everyone can get a little (or a lot) bored by koc so there are also other things to talk about on our board. Other games or just some random threads about real life things. You can find us here (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php?act=idx) :)

Haplo
19th May 2005, 01:37 AM
And well if you are not 100% sure if TSH is the clan for you...you could always drop by in our chatroom (just hit chat on KOC site and type /join #thesilenthood if you dont know how to get there) :) and we will help you anyway we can.

boe
20th May 2005, 11:52 AM
If you look at the head of our chain, you'll notice it's ranked somewhere around 15k.... that's because it's Haplo :p his officer is from our great ally FiT, ranked 80 atm and below that you can find beebob2uk floating around rank 25. 8 of his direct officers are in top 1000 and there are a lot of subs in there too.

As you can see, we have a nice chain with lots of people in it. But we don't have a huge chain that would limit your attack possibilities a lot. We can give protection with our chain but also give you enough targets to keep it all fun :)

Haplo
22nd May 2005, 01:49 AM
If you look at the head of our chain, you'll notice it's ranked somewhere around 15k.... that's because it's Haplo :p his officer is from our great ally FiT, ranked 80 atm and below that you can find beebob2uk floating around rank 25. 8 of his direct officers are in top 1000 and there are a lot of subs in there too.

I still have a rather nice TFF as do many...though many of TSH keep their army size down to sab better. ;) And we have some excellent slayers who can rob a lot of others and obviously one of the best sab squads around. ^^ And our spam forum is getting back to somewhat normal (a lot of posting ) levels.

Neomackenzie
22nd May 2005, 09:01 AM
The Silent Hood is a hella damn old alliance that i recommend you all to join asap ^^ alot of the people in #thesilenthood are very very very very nice and i hope to catch you people on there aswell.. you can either visit the channel on cyanide to meet those fantastic members.. either join the one on chatchannel to meet Haplo's incredible skills in coding scripts..

Just check the clan out and make sure you apply in the right board (cuz those forums are HUUUUUUGE!)

PS: I am not going to post daily but haplo add me still to the approved list so i can vouch for u guys from time to time.. thx

PS (another): I donno who that guy is but errh... HAPPY BDAY SATAN :woot:

Haplo
25th May 2005, 08:10 AM
^^ Neo is right though. And having neo around always make the place a bit more lively and possibly weirder. But ah well that is normal I guess. And quite honestly our chatroom can be great fun and I spend a lot of time there cause of the people. :D

sKoLb
26th May 2005, 07:04 AM
The Silent Hood is still the best alliance i've ever been in, the all work hard for the alliance as a team and for there own account. Help everyone out and never forget anyone, thats how an alliance should be :D

Great work guys, i hope you all will be here for the next couple of ages :D

boe
27th May 2005, 03:34 PM
I like hanging around on TSH board or in #thesilenthood, because there are great people there. If you read some posts you'll notice that there's a nice atmosphere and when you drop by in our chat you can usually find some people to talk to about things there.

So why haven't you checked it yet... ;)

Mishkle
28th May 2005, 03:12 AM
Words cannot really express how much I appreciate my place in this clan!
Without TSH's Friendly approach to all its members, and its continuing support, I think I would of given up on KingsofChaos a few months ago. To me, TSH is in a different league to all the other clans. We have some of the highest ranking Players in the game, and best of all, everyone helps everyone!

We are not really a clan. We are more of a family deep down. We look out for eachother, and protect everyone.

The following diagram illustrates what enemies meet when they try to take down anyone in our chain (on a holiday when most players are not around)
:fear: (<---TSH Member) :gundam: :bowser: :samurai: :flame2: (Stupid Attacker --->):python:

THANK YOU TSH!!!!

Neomackenzie
29th May 2005, 06:56 AM
Hmmh i am almost done posting around in a bunch of allied threads lol ^^

The Summoned & TSH are actually not allied.. We were not far of an alliance but something went wrong and we ended going both away of each other on our own path...

Now we do have a few TSH people around still and i can tell you all that they are great to talk to really! I do know that many others in this clan are as fun to chat with so i recommend you all to join this clan now: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

PS: This is not my job but mmh ... plz move your ass to this thread and start posting lots & lots :fear: dont u remember that TSH used to own the largest recruiting thread back in the ages?

ragefire
29th May 2005, 03:33 PM
TSH is one of the coolest places to be....it is indeed a family....we got our brothers and sisters....and it doesn't matter what country your from, what religion you are....or what you skin color is....TSH is all about looking out for it's members....if you want more proof check us out and look at the request section....it's all about how if somebody is picking on you or harrasing you....we help to take care of it....TSH is the best alliance and one of the most fun boards to be on....i am proud to be counted in it's ranks....

ps. halpo, do add me to the "approved list" grrr...stupid rule....

Ailech
30th May 2005, 06:50 AM
Hello TSH and others! TSH is an alliance far more different than your usual alliance. They have a great family atmostphere! Also, its great to see the TSH members getting nice strong ranks, they have great encouragement and support for ALL players. :thumbsup:
Check out their forum, its really well made (lol) and there will be plenty of people to meet when you join! You wont regret it!

besides ninjas are COOL! :shuriken:

And also a big hey to Mishkle and Skolb :teeth:

loldongs
30th May 2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the posts everyone. The Silent Hood is and will always be one of my 2 favorite alliances. They have the best members, friends, help, experience and reputation that any Kings of Chaos player needs and wants. We have many high-ranking accounts with active clickers, sabbers, slayers, DA whores and everything else there is. Dont be caught off guard, join TSH now!

Haplo
1st June 2005, 01:19 AM
As you can see we have many allies to. :D And some of the closest allies we have are also in the same chain and we help each other when we can. But we also have quite a few non chain allies who we get along with great and who are also brilliant KOC players. ^^ TSH is a nice clan and always gets along with others...well unless you try to sab us. :P

boe
2nd June 2005, 12:14 PM
This age we started as a solo chain and we showed our allies from last age that we were very capable of surviving and a little after the start some of them joined us. They helped us get these ranks and in return we won't be scared to help them out if they ask.

Same goes for our members, you can't have a good clan without great members. And that is what we have, we all work together and have fun, to make this game so much more fun than just banking and attacking. :)

phoenixphyre999
3rd June 2005, 09:25 PM
I've been in four clans during almost a year of playing KOC, and TSH is the best. We don't pretentiously call ourselves a "family" like some clans--we prefer to simply act like one. If you join and someone in KOC gives you problems, we'll kick their ass so fast and hard they won't be able to sit down for a week. I've made real friends in this clan who I plan to meet IRL. Overall, a great group of people.

sKoLb
4th June 2005, 06:43 AM
TSH is an awesome alliance, they have alot of great sabbers and strong players in the top 100 for example beebob2uk. Also they have 3 GUA mods what is a thing by itself. How can this not be a great alliance :s

People join up and see for yourself! Ow and if you do, don't forget to blame haplo for everything ^^

Baketsomaru
4th June 2005, 12:07 PM
The silent hood is the best clan I have been to. It has great active members that are always in the mood to help someone. Even though ive been gone for a while I still see that TSH is doing a great job running their allaince.

Come and join The silent hood to see for yourself.

Theta
4th June 2005, 10:17 PM
This alliance is one of the most active ones in KoC, not to mention they have been around forever :P.

TSH have a large member base, who will help you out when you need it the most. They also have some great KoC members who are full of knowledge and wisdom.

Their forums are also very active and are full of life. Many topics
to read and reply too. You wont get bored there.

Check them out

*They also have some other koo things, like IRC chats and not to mention the many other forums they have on offer. You wont bored here.

ragefire
5th June 2005, 12:54 AM
ok....first off, dissmiss the entire thought that you could ever get bored with the boards of TSH, they are active....all the time....i swear these people never sleep....their on, their posting, their kicking ass....TSH is the best chain, alliance, group to be in....cuz we're strong, personal, fun, and active!!

boe
7th June 2005, 01:42 PM
We go for quality and not that much quantity. When you join our boards you'll notice that there aren't thousands of members, although our alliance is already over a year and a half old. It's because all inactive members get deleted every once in a while. So we only keep the true members visible to the public. For some it might not look that much but at least it shows all active ones, and the true quality of TSH.

So come see it for yourself :)

HadesTheDarkOne
7th June 2005, 01:56 PM
Yay, I'm not considered inactive since my account is still intact :D

Now and then I'm reading the forums and I have to say I'm always suprised again how the activity maintains so high. You can talk on the forums about (almost) everything you want and I can imagine peopel like to hang around there all day long. Funny alliance, cool people, friendly above all and of course great allies. Go here to see it yourself: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php?

ducttapefashion
7th June 2005, 02:29 PM
TSH backs me up WAY too much.... even when its my own dang fault... and they back up my freinds whom they don't even know....

Choose TSH, or the terrorists win...

sKoLb
8th June 2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah i can so angry with you 100% duct, the help me al the time if i ask them, it's great.

Go to there forum, register ask how to get on the irc channel and you have 24/7 protection and help in just a keyboard away ^^

Haplo
8th June 2005, 11:49 PM
Just yesterday we got 2 new members and we were helping them learn the game and everything they needed to know to improve themself. ^^ I and all of the members always are willing to help out even if it doesnt help us. :D

Elfdude143
9th June 2005, 01:33 PM
The Silent Hood is such a great alliance. I am coming up on my 1 year there anmd I can say I have truly evolved into a much better KoC player thanks to the advice I have received while there. I truly appreciate the things this alliance has done for me and everyone should have the priviledge to meeting the wonderful people at TSH. :D

boe
10th June 2005, 06:24 PM
A lot of older members joined when they were new to this game and stayed with us. Gaining rank and becoming more powerful through all ages. We've been super in Age2, had a small set back in Age3 but are again as strong as we used to be today. With some great ranked accounts, like 1 on first page, a few accounts playing on the second one and lots more in top 500 and 1000 :)

loldongs
11th June 2005, 02:01 AM
The Silent Hood is my favorite alliance and many others' as well, and its no surprise. Our members are excellent at helpings and guiding new members to the alliance and game, and our alliance activity is unparralled with other alliances that are even bigger than us. Come to TSH and see what you've been missing.

Mishkle
11th June 2005, 08:40 PM
This clan really is the best I have ever been in. Perhaps one of the most defining features of TSH is how the top players (the many who are in the top 100) are always willing to sab the daylights out of someone who has been farming you. The major problem that this clan has is there are no problems. So, what do we have to work on?
Nothing :D

Join up today!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php?

WooT WooT WooT!!!

Haplo
14th June 2005, 01:50 AM
:) At the moment I am working on getting my spy up so I can help TSH members find farms and gold. I am more then willing to spend a few hours a day on doing that and that makes TSH hmm different then some clans..most of the leaders help the members personally and that is something I like. :D

pat_sabba
14th June 2005, 02:35 AM
TSH is a very impressive clan. Not only are the leaders very helpful in aiding each individual member, but also on a broader scale. Their forum is extremely active with 535 members. They've also been great commanders to us little alliances below them always supporting and helping us. A great alliance to be apart of and with a plethera of Kings of Chaos experience in its leaders all Kings of Chaos should at least come and check it out. The forum is aweing.

Haplo
15th June 2005, 03:33 AM
:) The atmosphere around the boards is relaxed and people are always busy chatting about all kinds of things..our IRC room is a good place to stay in to and you can always expect someone to answer if you have a question of some kind. :D

Mishkle
16th June 2005, 04:43 AM
You can always rely on another clan member to give you the help you need, whether it be on KoC, or on a completely different subject. Just today I witnessed a member of TSH offering webhosting at his company to another member of the clan, free of charge!

Other clans may beat the crap out of sabotagers if you get sabbed (TSH does that too by the way ;)), but we also help each other in many other ways; in and out of KoC.

Woot! I Love TSH!!!

ducttapefashion
16th June 2005, 08:37 PM
Ok... So. This is how it happened.

I was driving to work, and these NINJA SHRINERS came out of NOWHERE! I was like, HEY! Whats THAT about!?!? Then I figured out that I was sleeping at the wheel, dreaming.

So when I came too in the hospital, TSH sent me some nice get-well cards and a hunk of dark chocolate shaped like a canoe!

And they've never failed to come through when I need them on KOC, because that stuff is important too.

ragefire
17th June 2005, 06:36 PM
duct, you got the dark chocolate? good...i was worried that the nice fed x man might have ate it.....
....join TSH were you can have fun, meet new people, enjoy life, and relax.....
got a problem? join TSH were answers are given, people are sabbed....and spamming is had....
you know you want too....http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php

deelux
17th June 2005, 08:27 PM
TSH is Da BoMB!
Not only are we an excellent KoC clan, but we're also doing great things in FoE (fallofempires.com)

2 games, 1 alliace, unlimited advantages!

Dee..

ducttapefashion
17th June 2005, 10:23 PM
D... is that you in your avatar? You sexy beast!

We have both men and women here at TSH. oooohhh the women.

Be warned. Ninja women are dangerous.... if you want to remove the bra you simply can't let yourself be seen....

Anyhow, TSH just gave me a low-calorie cure for Polio! How lucky am I now! WOOT!
oh yeah, and they help me when I need, click for me when I'm down, and tickle me when i'm not looking... is that last thing bad?

truenohades
18th June 2005, 04:24 AM
hell yeah!...TSH rocks...lots of help in there, in my case i was kinda noob when i got in there, didnt know lots of things, but they all helped me to get to know everything about KoC, any doubt i had was solved very fast, theres always someone online, and everybody is so helpfull and friendly...

just take a look around...

boe
19th June 2005, 10:10 AM
I've been a member for so long and it's great to help out new members... TSH has a nice community where you can get to know your other clanmates and talk to them about koc, foe and everything else you can think of.

So here is the link:The Silent Hood (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php?act=idx) and I hope to see some of you there one day. :)

ducttapefashion
20th June 2005, 08:37 PM
I've been in TSH my whole KOC career.

They love me, and whats not to love! I'm in TSH! So of course they love me! And not just platonically.

Thats right...

They pay me. They pay me in cookies. Not crappy ones either... DOUBLE-TROUBLE-CHOCO-SUPER-COCOA-CHOLOCLATE cookies.

Join TSH, feel the love.

Davie
21st June 2005, 05:06 PM
t...

They pay me. They pay me in cookies. Not crappy ones either... DOUBLE-TROUBLE-CHOCO-SUPER-COCOA-CHOLOCLATE cookies.

OMG COUNT ME IN PLZ?

TSH is one of the oldest, most established alliances around. And any alliance with boeloe and Happylow in gets my vote. They have everything (specifically "ninjas") and focus on two games for twice the excitement ;)

The forum links on the first page;Take a trip over and give it a click - your life may never be the same again....

bullshit? Oh well. As long as it sells.

Elfdude143
23rd June 2005, 08:00 PM
TSH is amazing, we even had President Bush slated to visit our boards, but he got lost or something and went to find WMDs... Anyway, we are pretty much not a terroristic organization, even if we are all sneaky like. But get to know us and you will see that we have a nice warm feeling that you can't get anywhere else.

ducttapefashion
24th June 2005, 08:19 PM
Elfy is right. Bush was going to be here.

But he DID get distracted by some shiney object.... probably a pokemon.

Anyhow, TSH is sending me birthday cards for my birthday! how cool is that! That they are so rockin' as to do that :)

supersvanen
26th June 2005, 06:32 PM
Cookies ?? Birthday cards ?? I've known Haplo and Boeloe for ages (litterally) and they never told me that they paid people in cookies :confused: This is probably swan dicrimination ... Yeah, thats it.

What i do know is that TSH is one of our greatest allies...that they have tons of great members..a great command chain...etc etc.

So join 'em .. or die by ninja :ninja:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php

Mishkle
27th June 2005, 03:08 AM
What can I say that hasn't been said already?
We have a keg every friday. And not just american time. So, in effect, you get TWO kegs every week!

Dont say that didn't make sense. Just join us and you will be given gifts.
I have been in TSH for some time now, and have been given a new computer, a new car, two pencils and an Economics Assignment with a good mark on it.
Common, what clan can beat that? I mean, we just love our members to pieces.

If not for the posessions, join us in the knowledge that God approves of the decision.
You don't want to make God upset do you...

phoenixphyre999
27th June 2005, 11:09 PM
We have both men and women here at TSH. oooohhh the women.

Be warned. Ninja women are dangerous.... if you want to remove the bra you simply can't let yourself be seen....
We can kill in total darkness too, fool! :shuriken:

Anyway, come, join, it's the best, blah blah. Really. :D

DesecratingCreation
29th June 2005, 03:26 AM
TSH is a great clan, I've been a member for a while now and the crazy zany antics never stop!!!

Oh and they are nothing short of amazing when you ask a question or make a request, help is there within minutes of you posting.

Very active forums and has an IRC channel to boot :D

If you dont join you'll make a cute little puppy die from disappointment....At least do it for the puppy!

~Marc

diusz
29th June 2005, 11:20 PM
great bunch of blokes the TSH are. im part of the red faction a sub alliance of FiT which is under TSH. despite being a big clan they help the little guys like us and haplo can always be found in their chat room willing to help out anyone in need.

Haplo
1st July 2005, 02:34 AM
:) As you can see by all the positive comments you can not go wrong by joining this great clan. We offer so many great things and the best thing we offer would be just "fun" ^^ And KOC is meant to be fun. ;)

Elfdude143
1st July 2005, 02:54 AM
TSH rocks hard core. The members are always willing to help out anyone, regardless the problem, we will help you solve it. Plus, why wouldn't you join an alliance led by Hamsters (Haplo :p)

Ailech
1st July 2005, 10:29 PM
Silent Hood is a fantastic alliance. Join their forum, get involved in there, its VERY ACTIVE, and you will see yourself becoming stronger in KOC and/or FOE in no time :brucelee: . All the members are experienced and a great help.
Be one with the hood, check em out!
oh..the links on the sig :thumbsup:

BiZzy-BoNe
2nd July 2005, 04:23 AM
-.T.H.E. - .S.I.L.E.N.T. - .H.O.O.D. - information

# Great forum
# lot's of members
# elite staff team
# one of best and famous alliance of koc
# great players, on koc and FOE i also noticed
# active topics at their forum
# access to many recruiters and whatever you need ;)
# loyal members
# active recruitmend thread
# loyal allies and supports
# bizzy-bone likes TSH (this one counts alot :P)

boe
5th July 2005, 09:07 AM
hmm, it's been a long time since I posted here but what can I say... nothing has changed. We're still going great in KoC and we get new members every week.

The head of our chain (being Haplo) finally started going for rank and shot up to 135 in only a few days, beebob2uk account keeps a good rank in top 50 (being around 30 atm). There are plenty of other players who hold top 500 ranks or top 1000.

And all of these people are active on irc or our forum, so come and check it out :)

Haplo
7th July 2005, 01:33 AM
hmm, it's been a long time since I posted here but what can I say... nothing has changed. We're still going great in KoC and we get new members every week.

The head of our chain (being Haplo) finally started going for rank and shot up to 135 in only a few days, beebob2uk account keeps a good rank in top 50 (being around 30 atm). There are plenty of other players who hold top 500 ranks or top 1000.

And all of these people are active on irc or our forum, so come and check it out :)

Meh I will get my rank higher then that. ^^ I have a really nice spy to help TSH members find gold and I like doing such things so you can always bug me about it. :D We have a fun forum and IRC room yeah so why not check it out? :)

Elfdude143
10th July 2005, 06:23 PM
Meh I will get my rank higher then that. ^^ I have a really nice spy to help TSH members find gold and I like doing such things so you can always bug me about it.

See we are all about helping here :D TSH is a great allaince, I am really glad I joined and you should join too. We have a great history in KoC and have many helpful allies and little to no enemies. So if you just want to have fun in this game and don't want to get attacked for being a "(insert allaince here) member" Then The Silent Hood is the place for you.

phoenixphyre999
12th July 2005, 02:53 AM
As of yesterday, I am one of at least five TSH members with over 1 billion spy rating. :hamtaro: If you join TSH and get on IRC, I'll help you find people to attack, even if you're not my officer or don't even want to join the command chain at all. :)

boe
14th July 2005, 07:27 AM
We haven't been posting much lately it seems, and me neither... but we've been quite busy on koc. We're sabbing lots lately and for some it's about time they had some good action because their accounts can finally be used to do some real good damage.

We protect our members well and some people out there will know about us because of that. The few wars we had before ended up great for our side and even gave us a few new allies :)

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php << this is the place you need to go to ^^

Haplo
15th July 2005, 01:07 AM
^^ One of our request threads has well over 200 posts. We are so busy with defending members and such. :) And we are pretty good at it since we take out many weapons and lose hardly any ourself. If you want good protection and good friends TSH is an alliance you should join. ;)

Elfdude143
15th July 2005, 02:28 AM
TSH is defianetly amazing. If you ever have a problem members at TSH are more than willing to solve them for you. This has to be one of the greatest allainces out there to learn the game from. All the members are so helpful.

Mishkle
15th July 2005, 06:05 AM
We are currently destroying someone who thought it was a good idea to mass us. Boy was he wrong. Even funnier is the fact that he brought in all his mates and half of them have surrendered now due to the emense size of our retalliations.

Join TSH and get a free hot dog.

Haplo
18th July 2005, 04:09 AM
^^ Come and check us out everyone. As mentioned in the first post there are many good reasons to join TSH. And if you have not done so yet please check out our IRC room. ^^ You will sure love it.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/ << ^^

Speelinater
21st July 2005, 03:08 AM
I cant really say much that hasnt already been said thousands of times before about TSH..but i know you will all beleive it if you hear it from me :D
come and have a look at the silent hood, its got a great community, and treats all its members well, and the free hotdog you get when you join up is great.
cya there :nervous:

boe
23rd July 2005, 06:21 AM
If you ever join the irc channel when I'm around, you'll get to see some great talking... even if I have to talk to myself the quality is very good. But the good thing is, it doesn't happen that often cause most of the time there's someone else around to be goofy with or talk to.

Same goes for our board really, there's someone on most of the time and we just talk about everything there, not only koc. So if you feel a bit bored or something you should really come join us, cause there's enough to do with TSH :)

Baketsomaru
24th July 2005, 03:03 PM
I have to say this alliance is the best ive been too. It has a great Irc chatroom where you can get all the help you need.
The forums are great there is a lot of active and powerful members willing to help you out.
So if you want to join a nice and helpful alliance TSH is your choice.

DeziDre
26th July 2005, 02:21 PM
Yup TSH are cool :P

They have very freindly members and they give you alot of help :P

Haplo
27th July 2005, 02:18 AM
:) We have been busy with some other games besides KOC to and we are having fun with it but KOC is still the main game for our clan and we are not doing bad at it. Next age we hope to do an even better job and get some really nice ranks. ^^

boe
29th July 2005, 05:28 PM
We've had many members who started with us and then went on to make their own alliance, some succeeded and had a good one... others kinda failed... but most of them all always came checking back to TSH. We support new members and let them grow into the game some more by giving them advice.

We used to start as an alliance that's perfect for noobs, and we still are, but we also hold some great old members who seem to stick with us for a long time already :)

loldongs
1st August 2005, 04:16 AM
So much has been said and written about Silent Hood — and their story is so mythic in its sweep — that it's difficult to summarize their legacy without restating clichés that have already been digested by tens of thousands of KoC fans.

boe
2nd August 2005, 11:49 AM
For a long long time, we've been around in koc (well long... a few ages already :p) so we've gathered quite some experience among our members. We don't mind to help out new players cause everyone started as a complete newb in this game, it's quite normal to have lots of questions. So don't hesitate to join us when you're new :)

And if you're not new, you're welcome too ofcourse ^^ lots of players around to share experiences with or test out new things.

Haplo
3rd August 2005, 08:53 AM
Come check our massive boards out and our fun chatroom. :) We find that having a good time is the most important thing and seeing as our clan is neutral you wont get in trouble with other alliances if you decide to join us because we have very few enemies. :D

boe
4th August 2005, 09:08 AM
lots of people are on vacation... it's already over half the age (hopefully..)... but still there's a lot of activity in TSH. Our main game is still koc, but we have also a lot of players who play some koc clones or foe or tlk (good game btw :)).

And in koc we're all still doing pretty good. Our main account is still holding strong on the first page and quite a few people have gained spots in the top500. We're open for every player... doesn't matter what race you picked, what other alliances you're in or how experienced you are. You can all join us at http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/ :)

Haplo
5th August 2005, 02:18 AM
Our members have made a total of 127271 posts
We have 621 registered members

I cant think of many other ways to show how very active we are. :) We have been around for so long and will stay around for a while to show our power in KOC. Most of us are good friends and we always welcome new ones. ^^

doh
6th August 2005, 01:03 AM
These guys are cool.

boe
11th August 2005, 06:15 AM
Thanks doh :p it's a small post but the truth ^^ ask anyone who came in contact with us. Even former enemies join us or appreciate the way we handle things. We usually try to fix things by talking but when we have to bring in some action we will :)

The age might not last too long anymore (I hope) and it's hard to keep activity to a high level, but our boards seem to be getting quite some action still. Come find us at http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Elfdude143
11th August 2005, 02:55 PM
TSH has always had an active forum, and thats one of the biggest benefits of joining us, there is always someone around :D Also, we have great leaders. Come on, an alliance with Haplo is a great alliance :D

boe
16th August 2005, 07:04 AM
http://s4.invisionfree.com/the_silent_hood << that's the place to go to if you want to meet great people, have fun in KoC (and other games), share experiences about everything you can think of (koc and non-koc related) and lots of other things.

Just register at our board and make a join post with the required info and we'll see you around there then :)

Haplo
17th August 2005, 04:32 AM
We always help you out fast if you have any questions about KOC or our clan. And say someone sabs you we always help out with taking out the people that hurt our clan members. ;) We cant let that happen hmm ^^

SlackZilla
23rd August 2005, 02:15 AM
TSH is involved in some very exciting negotiations that will determine our path in age 5...

no matter what we do, we will continue to give our members and allies swift, strong support in all aspects of KoC.

We have our share of high ranked players, former top 20 players and all manner of koc experts and all around good folks.

boe
23rd August 2005, 05:34 PM
and one of those experts is Slackzilla ^^ still good to have you around.

ahhh age 5... if it ever comes I hope it'll be as good for us as now or even better. We've gone completely solo this age and not doing it bad :) Together with our allies we work together to get the best out of our alliance as possible. We aren't afraid of sharing what we've learned through all these ages and we hope to teach the newer players some things.

TSH started as an alliance for noobs and those noobs turned out to be great players. Some left to start alliances on their own and other stayed with us and help out those that are joining us now :) This is also what it makes fun imo, showing others how to get better or helping them finding gold...

Haplo
28th August 2005, 04:13 AM
Hmm yeah next age should be a fun age for us. ^^ We will of course try to do even better then this one and help out even more people *grins*

Come join us and follow the link in my sig. :O

Elfdude143
30th August 2005, 04:37 PM
Not only do we have both Haplo and Boeloe in our alliance but we have a hippopatumus, and if thats not enough then I don't know what is? TSH is truly a great alliance, it was the first alliance I had and that was quite a while ago and I have always loved it here and everyone is so nice and friendly.

Gotjen
31st August 2005, 03:09 PM
I'm back! Surprise, surprise. If you wanna know where I went, join and you can read the thread, because I don't think it'd be appreciated if I made all of gua part of my problems :)

well, besides that... tsh is a great alliance. Really, it is. What do you want from an alliance? Strong, helpful members? Right here. Dedicated, experienced leaders? Right here. Fun people to hang out, talk and have fun with? Right here. Now add the fact that we know how to sp@m like there's no tomorrow, and I say, welcome to tsh!

Elfdude143
31st August 2005, 07:33 PM
Gotjen, it is so nice to see you return. Ahh you are one crazy man... Anyway onto why everyone else should join, 1st of all we have very strong and reliable leaders, 2nd we have very active and dedicated members, and lastly we are fricken ninjas, how cool is that? Don't you want to be all stealth like too? If so join us.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 10:23 AM
This has probably been mentioned about thirty times now, but we also have our own irc channel, where you can have lots of fun as well. koc is supposed to be fun, right? Of course, we also help you on koc if you get attacked, and you'll also get soldiers and all that stuff every single alliance offers you. In tsh, you get all that - but it's also fun!

Elfdude143
1st September 2005, 11:38 AM
It truly is fun, I love this alliance. It takes all the normal pressures of the game away. We don't harass any members if they dont do well or anything, we try to help them to reach their full potential, so yea we pretty much are great and you should join us because you have the potential to be great as well

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:09 PM
You're obviously reading this because you're looking for an alliance. Well, let me tell you, tsh is an alliance if there ever was one. So since you're looking for an alliance, and this is one, why don't you join? :P since this alliance everything other alliances offer and more, anyway.

boe
1st September 2005, 02:11 PM
People made me post here :o although I love to post in our thread... I just find it a little hard to come up with new things all the time :p

You're a lucky reader. I mean, just scroll through a few of these pages and you'll see all these nice people (duct, phyre, elfdude, gotjen, Haplo, slackzilla, and many more) and to think you can meet them all if you just go to http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/ It's only a click away! If you don't like it there, I'll eat my shoe for you.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:16 PM
You're probably wondering something like 'why should I join this alliance instead of another one?'

There are alliances which have more members. There are also alliances who have a leader who is ranked higher.

Now tell me how that helps you. What use are more members if over half of them are inactive? What use is a strong leader to you period??

nothing. Now what use are members and leaders which help you when you need them to, who you can hang out and have fun with, and which just generally kick ass?

The answer is obvious. Join tsh! :)

Elfdude143
1st September 2005, 02:17 PM
Ha, I'm nice, I always told my mother people thought that of me....

Anyway back to the reason why most of you are scanning our thread. You want to know if all the crap we are saying is true, well guess what? It is. Every single word that was said is true. TSH is truly dedicated to the improvement of each one of its members. So if you want to come join us all you have to do is click the link Boe provided for ya.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:21 PM
tsh is aimed at getting tsh ahead... and all of its members. The alliance leaders don't just want your clicks and that's it; the more strong members we have, the better :) so if you join, you can bet we'll do everything you can to get you ahead in the game :D

Elfdude143
1st September 2005, 02:22 PM
If you need any more reasons why you should join this alliance just look at the long bulleted list Haplo provided in the first post. It is a very good summary of what TSH is all about. We truly appreciate every member that joins and we want to help you and make you better, not just make our head accounts better.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:25 PM
If you need any more reasons why you should join this alliance just look at the long bulleted list Haplo provided in the first post. It is a very good summary of what TSH is all about. We truly appreciate every member that joins and we want to help you and make you better, not just make our head accounts better.

he means this:

* We use several recruiters which will give you 500 clicks back if you clicked 500 times, 300 if you clicked 300 times etc...you get the point.
* Over 400 active members
* No enemies
* Several strong allied alliances
* Members who are playing since the beginning of age 1 who can tell you everything about KoC
* RPG stats + forums (we also have a new RPG board but we still need to start questing. So join us and have some fun.)
* Easy to use board
* A great number of posts every week
* Very active members, moderators and admins
* Alliance Ranks
* Fun boards with subjects outside Kings of Chaos
* We will have a strong chain for this age.
* More than 115,000 posts
* One of the best if not the best looking alliance board around
* Cool banner (hehe I found it I like ninja's to much.....)
* People who always are willing to help you if you have a problem
* The best spam board around (I have yet to see one which can even come close......)
* And you get to see the phenomenon Gotjen (he posts soo much it is scary)
* We have a fun chat room
* Over 400 posts on a normal day!
* Members from all over the world.
* A very large Faq where you learn everything about KOC
* In adition a HUGE Guide that will tell every single thing about KOC you will ever need to know (updates are planned in a short time because of the age 3 changes )
* Several of the best spammers/posters ever
* Our alliance is not just about clicks......
* Very big recruiters that all our members can use
* Many fun topics on the spam boards!
* Uhm....cool smillies.
* We help all new players
* We are friendly to all people
* We are a neutral clan so you never get problems with another clan if you join
* We have many high ranked members (top 50 players etc)
* We will answer all your questions about koc, good farms, and a lot more.
* Also we help getting back at people who farm you etc.
* We also use a clickmaster and for extra clicks you can use the recruiter
* Normally there is always someone around to help you.
* A GREAT IRC chat room where the fun never stops.
* Great bots on our IRC room who offer great fun and some useful info.
* Many of the best sabbers around are with us and they can sab pretty much everyone
* Several forum ranks which you can get by showing you are a high ranked KOC player or a great sabber
* We are part of a great chain that helps out all of their members!
* Several interesting forum sections to check out
* And so many other reasons to join I would just suggest to check us out and join up

Elfdude143
1st September 2005, 02:28 PM
There ya go, what else can be said? Don't hesitate to join. I remember when I first decided to join an alliance I surfed the old GuA threads (back when they had asterisks) and I noticed that TSH and a few other alliances had good ratings. The thing that won me over with TSH wasn't just the good rating, but it was what other alliance leaders and members said about TSH. I have yet to hear someone speak illy of this alliance and I can tell you why, this alliance is a great place to be. The members are truly some of the greatest and nicest players that are out there.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:32 PM
I myself first joined this alliance because it had a cool name (I was a koc n00b :P) but it turned out to be a great alliance, my army size got up to speed in no-time and my skills at the game got great just as fast (and my post count quickly got over 1k... but never mind that :P)

Elfdude143
1st September 2005, 02:37 PM
TSH definetly does have a cool name and a cool theme. (Whats cooler than ninjas?) We are a very wise and experienced alliance. We have a rich history in KoC with several top 20 members and plenty of top 100 accounts. Also, we have members who ave tested and tried several different strategies that you can use to enhance your game play.

Gotjen
1st September 2005, 02:42 PM
We stick to the rules, too. We don't use autobuyers or whatever. If that's a reason for you not to want to join tsh, then good ridence; we don't want cheaters.

Elfdude143
2nd September 2005, 08:07 AM
The Silent Hood is a very reliable alliance. You never have to wonder wether or not there will be an internal break down or if one of our members will sel out the alliance. We are a very close alliance and like to help out each member, because we feel we are only as strong as the weakest member.

Gotjen
2nd September 2005, 09:42 AM
You know what I notice in this alliance, which I seem to miss in some others? I'm actually friends with the leaders, and the mods, and a large part of the members. In tsh, you don't help eachother because you're in the same alliance, but because you're friends (one drawback of this is that, if you're a total jerk, you probably won't receive much help)

Elfdude143
2nd September 2005, 03:35 PM
Another good thing about TSH is that there is always someone around. If you every need to talk to someone you can always find someone on our board or on irc. Everyone is so helpful and amusing. It truly is a great alliance that you should all check out.

Gotjen
3rd September 2005, 11:37 AM
koc is a fun game, wouldn't you say? Well, one would assume you think so, why else would you be here?

koc isn't fun for most people... logging into their account, spending their money, logging out, etc... same thing every day. Or they attack/sab people for no reason, and then when they get counter attacked they curse their opponent like there's no tomorrow.

What I do, myself, is that I open up tsh, and gua, and koc... and once every half hour, I spend my money on koc. Sometimes I go on an attack spree. Besides that, I spend all my time on gua and tsh. I click too, of course, but not all day or hours at a time like some people. I just can't see how that's fun. Spending time on tsh... in my opinion, that's the most fun thing about koc.

Elfdude143
3rd September 2005, 12:29 PM
TSH is definetly loads of fun, spamming and the sort is always good for the soul. Also, we have a crazy irc room that always have people talking about random crap. ITs fun to hear some of the things people say. You are only missing out of the fun by not joining TSH. So come join the fun at TSH, you won't be upset with your decision I can telll you that.

Gotjen
4th September 2005, 05:57 AM
I spend lots of time on gua, and I keep seeing people ask "I keep getting attacked, what do I do???" Well, here's what to do: Join tsh! Of course, this only really applies to new players... but the more experienced players should know that koc is pretty boring if you just bank, bank, bank... day in day out, same thing. Join tsh and make koc fun!

Elfdude143
6th September 2005, 09:10 AM
Yes, joining TSH will definetly living up KoC a bit. We are such a fun alliance, and I do not lie about that. We have an active forum and an active IRC room. We have leaders who are ready to take action to defend our alliance and the members. So if you are looking for a fun and safe place to play KoC TSH is the place to be.

Gotjen
6th September 2005, 09:15 AM
Our irc room is always a load of fun, some things said really make you laugh out loud. Here's an example:

<arr_BOT> TV/ Movies: Born April 29, 1958, She starred in this movie: Ladyhawke - 1985?
<Gotjen> no idea
<arr_BOT> Here's a hint, 6 michel__ ________
<Gotjen> I dont watch movies
<Gotjen> I just play koc

(It's true)

In case you hadn't noticed by now, though, if you're one of those guys who only want to join an alliance for clicks and officers and aren't willing to do anything in return, then sorry, but we don't have room for you. We're more than willing to help others, as long as they help us in return (if they can, of course)

Elfdude143
6th September 2005, 01:19 PM
We are a very helpful alliance. Ask any member who has ever asked for help and I'm sure they will tell you that TSH has helped them solved their problems through diplomacy or through force. Thats another positive of TSH, we are very strong diplomatically, so we typically can settle problems before they become full blown wars. So if you join TSH you will have fun and protection.

Gotjen
6th September 2005, 01:23 PM
And I really advise you to become friends with our members, I recently was in some trouble and then someone gave me a sell-off out of nowhere! :D of course, not everyone can get sell-offs, but we offer plenty of help to everyone.

Elfdude143
7th September 2005, 08:13 AM
Yes, TSH is a very generous alliance that is true. I remember my officer, IM2GUD, from last age gave me and his fellow officers decent sells to help us out. Also, I have myself sold my account to various members to help them out. At TSH we want to help everyone that needs it. So if you ever are in a tough jam and you are in TSH you will sure to find a solution.

Gotjen
8th September 2005, 02:02 PM
tsh has lots of allies too... if we ever get into a war or anything, you can bet we'll have them all backing us up :D which means more protection for you if you join ;)

Elfdude143
11th September 2005, 10:03 AM
TSH is uber sexy and you can be uber sexy as well. All you really need to do is join. Also, joining TSH has transformed me from a lonely little newb to a bad. but informed KoC player and tehy can probably do better for you. So join.

Disasterpieces
12th September 2005, 09:29 AM
I joined TSH not all that long ago, and quickly found it to be one of the best places ive ever been at. They are a really welcoming alliance and all the members and leaders are active and they're there for you whenever you need them. The forums are really well set-out and they look good, they have all the right facilities and members to make an alliance what it should be, fun. Since i joined, ive gotten to know some members quite well and TSH is now one of my favourite alliances. They also have some really strong KoC players to help you out on the battlefield or in general whenever you need it :)

When looking for an alliance, make The Silent Hood your first choice :) Register, apply and see what you think, i can guarantee you that you wont be disappointed :D

Elfdude143
12th September 2005, 10:30 AM
Nice post Disaster :D just as good as your sig making abilities :)

He hit everything on the nail, TSH is a great place to be. We are a friendly alliance and do not chase people out and are very open to hearing the ideas from anyone of our members. I'm sure if you joined you will not be disappointed.

Gotjen
12th September 2005, 01:40 PM
If you want to join an alliance... you want to join tsh. It's just that simple ;) we offer everything you could ever want from an alliance, so yeah.

Come on, join tsh! (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/index.php)

boe
13th September 2005, 08:24 AM
Hello people, I'm once again posting in this thread to make you aware of The Silent Hood. It's been around for a few ages now and started as noobie alliance. And because that is how we are started we still care a lot about them.

So if you're a new player and some friend got you to click his/her link to make you sign up... and you just spend 2h staring at your monitor wondering about what blackpowder missiles are or why some annoying people attack you and all your gold is gone, you need to join us!! We'll give answers to all those questions and every other one you ask.

Come to http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/ or #thesilenthood on irc.cyanide.net ^^

Mishkle
14th September 2005, 11:17 PM
The root of 100 is 10.

Therefore, you should join TSH.

QED.

Elfdude143
17th September 2005, 08:58 PM
Mishkle has a point. Look at how intelligent the members at TSH are, knowing the root of 100. We have some real scholars here. But if you are not looking for smarts then we do also offer fun and great leadership. Also, something unique about TSH that you can not find in most alliances is that we ask our members to give imput on decisions that affect the entire alliance. So if you like a say in what goes on TSH is the place to be.

boe
21st September 2005, 12:41 PM
yeah we like input from the others because it gives a good idea about how everyone thinks about a certain move. A lot of the high ranked people may agree with something but the normal members might completely dislike it and then we try to find a way to make everyone happy. It causes some trouble most of the time but this way we try to satisfy the biggest bunch of TSH.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood/ Join us today! :)

Elfdude143
24th September 2005, 11:41 PM
You can never go wrong with TSH. This was the first alliance I was ever with and I love it. It is a great place to learn the game and to become better. The members are active and friendly, and in my opinion nothing is better than that. Also, we have a good top account too, ranked in the low 30s, not too bad. Also, we are going to be involved with D2 so should be some fun times ahead. You don't want to miss out :p

Haplo
29th September 2005, 06:49 AM
Heh it also was my first alliance and that was nearly 2 years ago and I am still there. :) TSH is the sole reason I am still enjoying KOC so much as it is and why I am still around. Next age our chain will be nice and we will work very hard to improve our ranks even more and get even better boards. We also have a new admin on TSH boards - boeloe. She is doing great and is a good reason to join us. Heh :D

Disasterpieces
29th September 2005, 04:31 PM
I would honestly say that The Silent Hood is one of the best alliances in Kings of Chaos, if not the best. I didnt join the alliance until recently, but it has quickly become the alliance that i am most active at and enjoy being around. The members are all awesome, the forums are great and well organised, the help you recieve on the battlefield in the Requests forum is nothing short of brilliant and TSH is just one of those places where you dont need a certain rank, qualification or chain commitment. It's simply a great alliance, and i can't say much more.

Come and see for yourself, and what i said in this post will become obvious to you, that you should of joined a long time ago, i sure wish i did.

TSH Forums: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Chat Channel: #thesilenthood on irc.cyanide.net

boe
30th September 2005, 07:54 AM
As a lot of people in TSH, this was also the first clan I ever joined. I was a complete noob when I started KoC but I've found great support with The Silent Hood. They've taught me how to sab and attack and showed me what it means to have a great community around you. This game isn't very exciting... I think almost everyone that's been playing this for some time have to admit that. But once you join an alliance where you feel great it's not that easy to just quit. I'm quite sure that without TSH I would've left KoC a long time ago ^^

Elfdude143
30th September 2005, 01:18 PM
I agree with Boeloe with out TSH I would quit KoC. Well actually I have sold off quit both age 3 and 4 early but still hung about because TSH is great. It truly is a great place to be. If I could stress only one thing about this alliance and make it stick is that it is more than just a KoC alliance, its an actual community that has grown together and can have fun outside the game. Our forum and irc rooms are always active its just great. So please come join us, you won't be sorry :)

Mishkle
30th September 2005, 05:24 PM
TSH is the only reason that I have not quit KingsOfChaos. We add a bit of spice and variety to the game. Whats the point of playing a game if you are just sitting there not socialising or communicating with other players. Of course, we have people like that as well, but yea. We don't care :)

The family factor is strong in TSH.
Stronger than DuctTape so to speak (And i'm talking about Keiths Special ducttape ;))

Disasterpieces
3rd October 2005, 02:48 AM
What can you really say about an alliance this great? TSH rocks! All the members are really cool and very supportive, especially if you are new to Kings of Chaos. If you have a problem on the battlefield, i havent seen one request not looked after one way or another yet, so you are sure to get protection from all those meanies out there :-p

Most of all, the best thing about TSH is the members and the environment that you are in. Everyone makes you feel truly involved and apart of the alliance. You dont need to be in the command chain or anything.

Come and visit and see what you think. If you register, i'm sure that you wont be disappointed and you wont regret it :D

TSH Forums: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood

Chat Channel: #thesilenthood on irc.cyanide.net

boe
7th October 2005, 07:02 AM
So what do you have to do to join us...

1) you visit http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Silent_Hood
2) you register there
3) make a post in the "join us" section
4) a mod or admin will come by to greet you and give you some links to visit and an admin will let you in
5) stay active and have fun :)

it's not that hard to do, goes quick and it's really worth it. Just find out for yourself on our board or on our irc channel on the cyanide server (#thesilenthood). Hope to see you all there :)