PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Rising - winners of Age 3!

Denny
20th February 2005, 02:59 AM
Name: Phoenix Rising
Members: 1000+
Forums: click here (http://PhoenixRising.ws/forums/)

Strength

Phoenix Rising is a large and powerful Kings of Chaos alliance. Not only did we take the #1 spot in Age 3, but we also took 7 out of the top 10 spots (and an 8th top 10 spot was occupied by someone who was a member of PR until the last few weeks of the Age).

http://phoenixrising.ws/personal/denny/age3.top10.png (note: I am aware that these are not the final ranks)

Size

At our peak we had over 8000 members. This has now been massively reduced by removing many inactive people, and we currently have around 1000 members, which still makes us one of the three largest alliances in the game. These 1000 include many of the best players in the game, as their rankings at the end of Age 3 show.

Our new size means that we currently have plenty of room for expansion, and so we are now actively seeking new members.

Community

We have large and friendly forums, and several extremely friendly IRC channels, both public and members-only. As well as being the strongest alliance in the game in Age 3, we also have a great community of members, chatting on subjects ranging from computer programming and graphics to art, politics, religion... and of course, Kings of Chaos :)

Game-tools

We offer several tools to help you do well in the game - these include our click-trading site, Phoenix Wildfire, with the infamous cLickwh0Re tool - the first and fastest legal batch clicker in the game. We also have IRC scripts that enable you to look for information on potential targets in the game - check whether they are friend or foe, and find out what their defensive strength might be.

Assistance and protection

When the scripts can't give you enough information, there's almost always a strong player around who you can ask to help - whether that's spying an enemy for you, or helping to organise a mass attack to protect you from an over-enthusiastic enemy who won't leave you alone.

Our forums have a large Battlefield area where you can post grievances against other players and the mods will try to help you find a way to resolve them - starting with diplomacy and ending with organised violence ;)

Rank and Status

Phoenix Rising has three ranks: Ignition, Explosion, and Annihilation. Everybody joins as Ignition to begin with, and can be promoted up the ranks by doing well in the game and by contributing to the future of the alliance. Explosion members are recognised as being unusually valuable members of the alliance, generally with very good ranks with in the game. Annihilation members are the leaders of the alliance, and can often be found on the front page of the rankings.

Teamwork

To make sure that you can always find a high-ranked member to help you out, we have the Ignition Squads. These are small teams of Ignition rank players, with an Explosion or Annihilation rank member helping them out with guidance on both the game and the alliance.

Allies
Avliva, Defiance , Desert Eagle, Dist0rted Visionaries (DV), DragonRising (DR), DrunKnTerrorisT, Pharaoh's Curse, Faceless Assassins (FA), La Cosa Nostra (LaCN), Legion Hispana (LH), Live Again (LA), Order of Templars (OoT), Order of the White Wolf (OWW), Phoenix Rising Crusaders, Phoenix Vanguard (PV), Quest For Immortality (QFI), The Archangel Clan, The Black_Axe Clan, The Metal Militia (TMM), The Rampaging Army (TRA), The Shadow Dragons (TSD), The SiLv3r Hawks (S3H), Warriors of Chaos, xtasy-koc-alliance

Enemies
Striker Clan

More information

To find out more, check out our website, our forums, our click-site and our IRC channels:

http://PhoenixRising.ws/ - our website.

http://PhoenixRising.ws/forums/ - our forums.

http://PhoenixRising.ws/wildfire/ - our click-trading site.

irc://irc.cyanide-x.net/phoenix - our public IRC channel - irc.cyanide-x.net #phoenix

Approved posters: Phoenix Rising members list (http://phoenixrising.ws/forums/memberlist.php) - anybody who has a red [PR] tag next to their name is an approved poster for this thread - the list is searchable.

Additional approved posters: Always Greener, blunderball

The moderator contact for this thread is iXaB

Salisbury_Steak
1st May 2005, 08:36 AM
As with what Denny said. PR houses not only most of the strongest armies in koc, but also helpful ones at that. And the alliance is very organized as well, using ranks and status not really to separate and discriminate the stronger from the weaker players, but to promote tighter relationships with everyone in the alliance through organization and order.

Need we say more?

~uniQue~
1st May 2005, 04:20 PM
A little update :)
Members: 3,203
~2,5k PR members !!

Why do more and more people join PR do you think?

* Great community, helpful, talkative, cheerful , ... members. (Not enough space neither time to tell them all :) )
* Best and fastest recruiter ever!
Do you think any other recruiter can match with clickwhore's 2,1mil+ clicks/day rate!
With the recent changes on clickwhore, we now probably have the highest and fastest return rate ;)
* Forums, most active Irc channels, Koc or non-Koc related tournaments, games, discussions...
And many more... :)

Join now, at least give a try. I assure you, you won't regret it!

~uniQue~

ROCK LOBSTER
1st May 2005, 11:31 PM
Please notice that rules for Round Table changed, if you haven't i'll quote what's stickied on the Announcements: (http://www.giveupalready.com/announcement.php?f=40)

You might have noticed the Round Table has been cleared out, and post count has been restored. All recruitment threads are now required to keep a list of approved posters, and moderators have been assigned to review threads and assist alliance leaders with their threads. This is an effort to clean up the Round Table once and for all, and eliminate thousands of worthless posts meant to bump threads.

If you want the full details on these updates, and how they will affect you, read the following:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

So the first post is missing the list of approved posters needs to be on the first thread.The two posts above mine were perfect. I expect the same quality in the rest of this thread.

If you didn't click on the above link and/or didn't read the new rules, I highly reccommend you to do it now (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363). As warnings will be issued for SPAM posts.

If you have any problems with undesired people posting comments you don't wish them to be there, report the post to me.

If you have any other kind of troubles, doubts or anything don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Denny
2nd May 2005, 05:25 PM
Our alliance has over two thousand members. A list of approved posters is going to be a bit difficult to compile and maintain :(

Update: linked (searchable) forum members list after discussion with assigned mod. Any Phoenix Rising member (identified by the red [PR] tag on our forums) is approved to post here.

Always Greener
4th May 2005, 12:08 AM
Oh! My GUA nick here is different from PR nick. I'm the 242nd member there, which has a PR tag. It means that I'm approved.

PR Wildfire is the most powerful recruiter here. Shame on me that I don't use it quite often even I'm a PR member. Otherwise, I can be in top 20k even 10k.

PR chain is well-structured such that all members can be strengthened (sp?). Although I'm only in rank 34 - 35k, I still have 5 officers and 3 sub-officers.

Look at here (rankings right now):
LordStriker 3,138,906 Humans ??? Gold 1
Denny_PR 2,640,721 Dwarves ??? Gold 2
MaurinSlainAXE-RF 1,729,955 Humans ??? Gold 3
Remco- 1,025,149 Humans ??? Gold 4
B00KemDAN0 1,211,329 Humans ??? Gold 5
TheGodFather_LaCN 1,507,652 Humans ??? Gold 6
theBrotherHood 1,286,463 Humans ??? Gold 7
Sweet_Shadow 1,297,726 Humans ??? Gold 8
Wrath-of-God 690,887 Orcs ??? Gold 9
Snake_Bonzai 250,127 Humans ??? Gold 10
SeRj 737,465 Humans ??? Gold 11
Gem- 343,291 Humans ??? Gold 12
Lord_Galdor 1,252,938 Elves ??? Gold 13
Tugas_Maninho 669,847 Humans ??? Gold 14
AntihopE 334,973 Elves ??? Gold 15
legolasa- 1,049,924 Dwarves ??? Gold 16
Euthie_TNWO 620,484 Elves ??? Gold 17
DV--MrSnipa 28,829 Humans ??? Gold 18
Lor20_PR 1,492,994 Orcs ??? Gold 19
LittleBloodBrother 34,084 Humans ??? Gold 20

Q: How many PR members are there in top 20 right now?
A: 9 (45%)

So, PR pwns! Join PR now!

SlackZilla
4th May 2005, 11:41 PM
Phoenix Rising has strong sensible leadership, as evidenced by Denny's solution to the approved poster list issue.

The fact remains that PR is the dominant alliance in the game...

But that isn't why you should join PR

CW is one of the best recruiters in the game, and no recruiter can match it in aggregate number of links in the system.

But that isn't why you should join PR.

You should join PR because we have the best community going. We have a large number of members who share diverse interests... We have teenagers, australians, 3 law students, a guy who runs a fetish website, normal everyday people from all walks of life and more.

You are bound to make a friend in PR, and that is the truth.

Also, in a bit of PR news, the 'ignition squad' led by myself is recruiting a new pledge class... so if you join PR, you may become one of the next Delta Tau Delta's of KoC. (if you haven't seen animal house... well, just rent it so I don't have to call you a dirty name)

blunderball
5th May 2005, 12:41 AM
This post may be removed since I'm not on the "Approved Posters" list.. I'm member id #5 on the PR forums, but I lack a red [PR] tag, so um..

Anywho.. I spent 10-11 months of my KoC life in PR, most of it was fun, interesting and informative. PR gave me the knowledge of KoC I have today, certain members helped me learn the game and PR as a whole provided information which allowed me to learn further. There may well be somethings I don't like about PR these days, but one of their big plus points is their ability to help the newer member of KoC become knowledgable within the game, to the point where they are able to build and maintain a high ranking KoC account. Another plus point would be that due to the sheer size of PR and the diversity of the members, you can always find someone you like or someone who shares your culture etc. I've met hundreds of people through PR, I didn't like them all, but the ones I did have remained friends to this day.

I'm still a regular user of Wildfire, for one simple reason, it's the best there is. It has 100% click returns (within 24 hours more often than not) and it's very fast to build up your credits. At this moment in time, I've received over 70,000 soldiers from using Wildfire this age. Very good recruiter.

~uniQue~
6th May 2005, 09:32 PM
And now,

IRIS 0.9 is released :)

What's IRIS?

IRIS is a program created by PR's master programmer Lor20 (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2751982)

What does it do?

It's a super utility which helps you to find farms. It checks player's status so you don't hit other PR members neither allies.

Click here to see a screenshot (http://www.geocities.com/ugur_tetik/IRIS.JPG)

23 minutes ago Dathelac 20,713,628 Gold stolen

You crushed the enemy!
As Dathelac's army runs from the battlefield you examine the collected spoils:
You stole 20,713,628 gold from Dathelac!
You return to camp, your troops elated from your glorious victory.

For those who needed another reason to join PR :)

silky_rich
13th May 2005, 12:34 PM
i would liek to say that PR and IRIS rule! Its a great place to be there is always some one who shares the same views as you!

silky

ReBeL-DM
14th May 2005, 07:34 PM
im in the PR chain and a PR Ignition member, I am one of the leaders of a n alliance in PR's chain. Whats can i say? PR has the best clicking program ever, the return rate is just awesome, the speed is awesome and the tips and tricks you can learn on their site as a member will help so much. This is a place to be to learn.

crustymusic99
15th May 2005, 03:33 PM
upon LS' request..:P

PR is not about winning.. we are about two things more than any other.

-FUN!
-and helping each other

That is what this great alliance is based around. We do what we can to support one another and have fun while doing it. Wether that be selling off to each other to pwn our enemies, donating clicks, or sabbing our aggresors.

PR: "Working together to have fun since April 2004 - and winning along the way"

bayboyke
15th May 2005, 03:35 PM
it's really FUN to play as PR ignition member, much people can help you, and their forums are awesome

Maximus-
15th May 2005, 03:54 PM
PR isn't only clicking and IRIS and the rate we get our men back, it's where we make friends that we know will be there for us when we need. We may not have a player on #1 but we are the alliance with more players on top50, top100 ... whatever. We rule, we are the real alliance. The word alliance was invented to suit PR...

Ronaldo_is_the_man
15th May 2005, 04:07 PM
I am in a few alliances and an ignition member in PR.

Phoenix Rising has to be the most successful alliance in kingsofchaos, it is the only one that can offer new members other alliances can't, other alliances can offer clickers whereas CW + WF are the best utilities available for clicking and an insurmountable return rate. If necessary there is always someone available to help me find farms or to help defend me when I get myself into stupid trouble (thanks MrAgder :tongue: ). As many have said already, PR also offers IRIS, it being the only alliance to offer such a helpful and succesful programme which helps protect PR's members from "friendly fire". It also helps greatly for finding the targets your allowed farm.

Phoenix Rising go brack ^^

There are only one or two other alliances that provide such a nice family like envoirnment in which to relax when not playing the game ^^

Denny
15th May 2005, 04:37 PM
Ronaldo_is_the_spam_king is a prime example of how to enjoy being part of PR... he's always on IRC chatting to people and fooling around, and he seem to be on the forums all the time too... mainly in spam and chat where he feels most at home :p

PR can help you do well at KoC, and you can have a good laugh while you're doing it. What more could you want from an alliance?

piggygoestotown-pr
16th May 2005, 07:43 PM
i have to agree to whats been said.

ive played koc for about 2 years. i was a total newbie... then someone recruited me. it was into relentless.
then it all broke up and i followed my friends to PR.
ive been there from the start, and within weeks, i was turned from a newbie into a good player. sometimes i dont have time to dedicate my effort to the game as other's do, but i do my bit.
ive never had to ask twice in PR. anytime i have a question or my officers need something, they simply post, and within 10 - 15 mins they have about 4 - 5 replies and its more than enough help!
the recruiter is brilliant. im only after doing about 500 in the last hour or so.
and already they are pouring in.
IRIS is unbelievable. not that i used it much lately, due to my p.c, but im lost without it now :-(
and of cource... ronaldo's ppp-lovin shack!
irc is always a blast in #phoenix #ignition and detonation!
there's always someone on and always something new to talk about.

PR all the way. anyone ive got to know are still there. i dont actually know someone who has left cos they were unhappy or cos they didnt like PR.

rock on...

mike.

twisted
19th May 2005, 12:50 PM
A bunch of us joined PR last age, it was the best decision we made in our KOC career, when you look at all the alliances in KOC, it's easy to see that PR is the most active one around with the most overall ranked people, this is simply because PR endorses fun before anything else, winning is just a extra:p
you can't ask anything without receiving numerous responses within the next few minutes...
I can't begin to describe the members, the best bunch of people you can dream of meeting, you can only hope to find such people in real life...
Whatever problem you may have, it can be solved and there is tons of people standing by to help you rebuild and get you back on your feet...

Like i have said many times before :
"PR the better side of KOC"

~eagle

Salisbury_Steak
21st May 2005, 09:45 PM
Exactly, PR houses probably the most active forum that I know of. It's almost more like a chatroom than a forum. lol. With members replying to each other almost realtime. Great thing is, you are not only getting help from some of the best players in the game, but they are always willing to help you out in the fastest time possible.

evilweep
23rd May 2005, 10:03 AM
yes i agree the clicking thing is the best!!! :gundam: :hamtaro: :band: :band: :band:

KyleCias
26th May 2005, 06:57 PM
This clan is for the people who love to play KOC and have fun while being part in the clans furiest battles. :P

good recruiter <--- i mean well fast return
good friendly members <--- way cool people
good leader <--- he dont show him self ruling us and he is cool
good family with alot of sub alliance

give it a try

blackness
27th May 2005, 04:30 AM
Have to agree. I have been playing this game since age 1 and this is by far the best alliance I have been with. The members are active we have plenty of veterans out there to help those that do not know what they need to do to be successfull. So if you have not check us out you are missing out on alot.

blackness

Ronaldo_is_the_man
27th May 2005, 02:39 PM
Ronaldo_is_the_spam_king is a prime example of how to enjoy being part of PR

Like praise from ceasar, no other alliance offers more than PR but PR is more fun than most other alliance.

They are gonna beat me up for posting here twice arent they

crustymusic99
27th May 2005, 04:14 PM
PR is the most exciting and supportive alliance out there. Join us and you won't be disappointed! If you have questions your more than welcome to PM me and I'll do my best to answer them. Our command chain is a main pride for us since unlike other alliances, we spread our officers throught the chain so members all have the chance to gain soldiers, rather than just the top account.

Check us out!

Gladii
17th July 2005, 09:25 AM
PR is THE alliance for koc players that are wanting to achieve something in the game, players that want friends and players that need support with something. Apply and watch your koc-experience reach the unthinkable :D

piggygoestotown-pr
27th July 2005, 02:57 AM
ive decided to stay in PR another age. why? becuase i cant find anywhere that i enjoy as much.
the forums are amazing fun.
the irc channel's are even better.
the people in the alliance are so cool and funny. we always have fun!
the PR tools kick ass and are just soo great!
and the leader's are not selfish. we dont have 1 player leading everyone. its a vote!
which means you could easily get promoted and lead loads of people!!

Allyette
3rd August 2005, 04:43 AM
While I myself am in a neutral alliance, I CAN say that the leadership in Phoenix Rising is more organized than most of the alliances out there! Plenty of fun people there to talk to, get to know, and more than plenty of activities to keep you busy on their forums for hours!

If you want to be a member of one of the "Big Three," PR is for YOU! :)

marvel_09
3rd August 2005, 09:17 PM
Pr R00lz

Thomas``
15th August 2005, 12:05 PM
PR still is one of the best, and certainly the strongest alliance in KoC. I'd recommend anyone to join PR at anytime. PR has a variety of possibilities to keep you entertained of which the most notable would be the Ignition Squads - a kind of sub-alliances within PR.

Thomas

viper_king12
15th August 2005, 10:39 PM
yes PR owns there is always something new

lords_of_gondor
17th August 2005, 06:26 PM
how do i join

NoS-Craig
29th August 2005, 10:25 PM
^What he said. Do we need to PM dennyPR or something. I would have made my own clan (NoS) But don't have the stuff, or the time to do it. (Forums, better access to the net other then library computers, money, time)

But I would like to join this clan if thats ok. Just tell me (or pm me) on what I should do?

My E-mail is NoS-Craig@ .
No spaces.

Edit: Oh, does 'PR' Stand for anything.
(LOL I just passed my commander in rankings lol)

Ninja-Elite
29th August 2005, 10:39 PM
Im not a member of PR, but im pretty sure you need to visit their website > http://PhoenixRising.ws/. Before joining an alliance make sure they offer what you want.

Oh and PR stands for "Phoenix Rising"

NoS-Craig
4th September 2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks for that ninja. I'm now a member of the Phonix Rising clan. Everyone join up. It's a very active forum. A place were we can help you get lots o clicks.

Please come join the PR clan. As we are the best clan it the game. Stricker Clan is gayer then gayness. They reak of gayness. Don't join them. Join us.

Were a clan, that helps members no matter how weak or string. I'm not really that strong on KoC, But I have had lots of members click on my link and give me advice and it has helped lots.

trespayne
10th September 2005, 10:47 PM
PR is a really great alliance. They can protect you from other people and there are many members in PR so if you get into a war we can help you out. PR is also very active and friendly. There is always posts to be made and fun to be had.
If you havent checked out PR yet then you should, PR taught me a lot and I am now in the top 50 in kings of chaos, lots of thanks to PR for that.
check PR out here:
http://new.phoenixrising.ws/forums/

nosey
10th September 2005, 11:10 PM
I dont think PR would like to be associated with bad-mouthing other alliances in public. I think everyone knows the SC and PR arent on the best of terms, and badmouthing them like that will just cause flames, which just causes admins to go and get upset, which just wastes admins time, very precious time that doesnt need to control a bunch of flaming hooligans. Join PR because its good, not because SC is "Gay". Thats no reason to join an alliance. "oh well he thinks SC is gay, im going to join PR" yeah i see that happening.

PR is good. thats all there is too it, you decide wether its better than SC for yourself. in my opinion it is, there clicker is alot better, and there forums cooler. But it all depends on who you are.

NoS-Craig
11th September 2005, 07:36 PM
And you just wasted all your time to tell me about the naughty word gay.

\/and no thats not a flame. It's just that I find it funny.
LMAO!!! And yes I got a warning for calling SC, GAY But i was only just trying to advertise PR as the better clan. Seiing SC looks like it's having some troubles.

Ronaldo_is_the_man
25th September 2005, 10:26 PM
Phoenix Rising also caters to all religions, most notable Flying Spaghetti Monsterism

located here: http://www.phoenixrising.ws/forums/showthread.php?t=16684

Gem-
5th October 2005, 12:26 AM
Name: Phoenix Rising
Members: 1000+
Forums: click here (http://PhoenixRising.ws/forums/)

Community

We have large and friendly forums, and several extremely friendly IRC channels, both public and members-only. As well as being the strongest alliance in the game in Age 3, we also have a great community of members, chatting on subjects ranging from computer programming and graphics to art, politics, religion... and of course, Kings of Chaos :)

More information

To find out more, check out our website, our forums, our click-site and our IRC channels:

http://PhoenixRising.ws/ - our website.

http://PhoenixRising.ws/forums/ - our forums.

http://PhoenixRising.ws/wildfire/ - our click-trading site.

irc://irc.cyanide-x.net/phoenix - our public IRC channel - irc.cyanide-x.net #phoenix

The moderator contact for this thread is iXaB

Just dropping by to see how everyone on GUA is doing and to bump the best Alliance in KoC back to the top. If you're looking for a great alliance, lots of fun and plenty of help with the game, come check out our forum or the irc channel and get to know us. My Age 4 name is Gem- and I'm usually around both places to answer questions.