PDA

View Full Version : The Force Within

HadesTheDarkOne
20th February 2005, 02:58 AM
Alliance Name: The Force Within

Alliance Member Count (on forums): We have 622 registered members
Post count (on forums): Our members have made a total of 32,041 posts

Alliance Forum Link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/theforcewithin

Brief description of your alliance: The Force Within is originally created as a family alliance of The One Alliance, but soon started to go their very own way. The end of Age 3 beta was the beginning, we had our forums on proboards. With the beginning of the real Age 3 we moved to improved forums on InvisionFree and the membercount was growing like crazy. We had a total of 3 players in the chain who reached the top 1000 with the highest almost in the top 500. But not to forget all those other high ranked players who visit our forums from time to time to help other member out.
Our most important goal is helping all our members as good as we can. We give each other support when we're having trouble to deal with enemies and we have experienced players who know how to play the game. And we know where to get tons of soldiers so you can get those highly wanted soldiers to grow big! Newbies and pro's, there's a place for literally everyone in The Force Within.

It's Age 4 now and we're pretty much solo. Our forums are very active and if you want to have some fun with spamming you really should join us! ;)

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Haplo

Approved posters list:

HadesTheDarkOne
dope_pinguin
strife_666
rare
bigdid
lukesalterego
FiT-Vegnablitz
ThetaTheGreat
SataiDelenn
hungryman287
ReBeL-DM
Kinjion
disasterpieces

strife_666
11th May 2005, 09:07 AM
nice post hades...

everybody just join TFW today, and you'll be in a good alliance, one who will help you with your problems/questions. The people who are active on the forum are really friendly and are willing to help if the can. We also got a active spam section but that's not really important. the most important thing there is, that we will help you as much as we can.

HadesTheDarkOne
11th May 2005, 02:06 PM
Indeed, Strife knows where the party is.

Wonder where the party is? At The Force Within! It's party all day long at the TFW forums. Wonder why? Because we have so much activity on the TFW forums. Everybody enjoys hanging around there and it's full of stupid and crazy and wise and bored people :D We have some real die-hard members who never seem to leave, even not when others are leaving. TFW will survive as long as internet excists. Take a look at http://s3.invisionfree.com/theforcewithin and let brilliance forfill your soul :P o something like that.

lukesalterego
13th May 2005, 05:39 AM
wow, i really like the force within. It is the only alliance that actually listens to everyone that i have been to so far, you should join and find out what it is all about!

ReBeL-DM
14th May 2005, 07:39 PM
ahh hades. ya got to add me to the approved list.

this is an awesome alliance for real! Hades is an active member if I ever saw one. pluse he gots a cool name :P Come on by and take a look...they are always part of great things in KOC.

HadesTheDarkOne
15th May 2005, 11:16 AM
You're in ReBeL :D

We have a big group of active and dedicated members and I think there's reason enough to have lots of respect. There are active GUA members from The Force Within and the forums are just a cool place to be. Don't join us if getting a superhigh rank is your only goal, but if you want to combine the pleasure of playing the game together with lots of fun on the forums then you're at the right place. :D

Anyway, our forums are located at http://s3.invisionfree.com/theforcewithin

Kinjion
15th May 2005, 01:49 PM
TFW is a lot of fun, even if you don't play KoC.

HadesTheDarkOne
25th May 2005, 02:00 PM
If you have no freaking idea what The Force Within is you really have to check us out. I can't tell you why we are so good, because it's a fact and you just have to check it out. Our forums are good looking, we have tons of strong forum members who can help you out whenever you need help, we have one of the greatest spamboards of all alliances and of course we're uber-friendly. Everybody gets respect, no matter how weak your shitty koc is, after it's just a game and we're here to have fun! So why don't you take a little time to check it out: http://s3.invisionfree.com/theforcewithin

Disasterpieces
26th May 2005, 06:06 AM
I just decided to drop in to TFW and check it out... but i decided to stay! as luke said, they are a great alliance that listens to everybody and makes everybody equally important! There forums are awesome and really well set out! They look good to, and a really nice banner :) When i say really well set out, i mean they have absoulutely everything that an alliance could want and can offer absoulutely everything to their members! This is a really really nice alliance and if you are looking for one to join, make sure you come to TFW and check it out! Its not a mistake at all and they treat you really nice and are very friendly! If i didnt have a commander, TFW would be the first place i would go!

and Hades you can add me to the approved posters list ;)

Kinjion
1st June 2005, 06:38 PM
A little update...

Our members have made a total of 41,192 posts
We have 633 registered members

And one member (dope_pinguin) is almost up to 10,000 posts!

All are welcome in TFW, and we have had quite a few people sign up and stay active in the past few months!

Pinguin
1st June 2005, 11:31 PM
Yes, I'm almost there :D Less then 40 posts to go...

If you want an alliance that isn't only about KoC, but also for good friendships, you should really take a look at the forums of The Force Within, it's a really great alliance :D

hungryman287
5th June 2005, 10:57 AM
Yep, TFW is a family. People respect eachother even when they have different views or opinions which you don't find at all alliances

HadesTheDarkOne
5th June 2005, 11:47 AM
hungryman, please don't forget the rules for the Round Table. Your post should have a minimum content of 3 lines ;)

Anyway after all hungry, you're totally right. We're a pretty big family full of spammers and friendly people. Lots of posts are made all day long and our leader dope_pinguin keeps it all running smoothly. The Force Within is mostly a spam alliance, the rest of the boards (besides bragging of course) aren't very active. But still, it's a good place to be. Also we have a few pretty strong accounts, so protection is something that you'll get when you join tfw.

rare
6th June 2005, 09:01 AM
I'm busy with protection someone right now :p it isn't going as guud as i expected :( but it's going ok :p well for the biggest part I'm in TFW or spamming and because i allready know all the spamming people there but new spammers get to know everyone very quickly :p

hungryman287
9th June 2005, 04:29 PM
hungryman, please don't forget the rules for the Round Table. Your post should have a minimum content of 3 lines ;)

My bad, I don't remember reading that anywhere. I will find the rules though and read them.

If you need help with defense from people farming or sabbing you, there are more than enough people to help you. And they will too! If your in an alliance that isn't helping you out for some reason come to TFW!