PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood of Peace ; undo yourself from your armor and have fun and peace at BoP

cloudmaker
19th February 2005, 11:49 PM
Alliance Name: Brotherhood of Peace

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 100

Alliance Forum Link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Peace

Brief description of your alliance:
Do you want high level-protection and information within the game? You will find it at BoP. In order to see more people having fun in the KOC game, we've set a forum for arranging peaceful settlements between players.
Farming and sabbing of our members will be worked out diplomaticly first, before practicing other methods....
There is no need to ruin the game for others when a truce can be agreed upon.
Our experienced members help new members in playing the game. You can also apply to become a member of our forces and gain access to the secluded parts of the forum. We have a plan in which our forces work together to settle in truce or go for retaliation with an agressor of our members.
We also have a nice chatforum and a place for artists to show off their skills. IRC-Chatsessions are scheduled at times and contests and quiz's keep your mind active :whistilin .
If you have an alliance that wants to ally with us, you can post in our Embassy and become an ambassador and have access to secluded forums to discuss co÷peration. BoP is a neutral clan and always tries to settle in peace. The Yondorian Alliance have merged with us an have their own section on our board.

So, in short :
-Name : Brotherhood of Peace
-Alignment : Neutral
-Leaders : Cloudmaker, TomDB, Elfhunter483 ; Smod : Hikari (light)
-Main objective : Settle discussions in the KoC-game in peace.
-Strength : 3 forces with high-ranked players ; Many allies that actually do help.

Approved Posters :
-Me :)
-TomDB
-Elfhunter483
-light
-silver lady
-ixab
-static
-bizzybone
-TPLOTL

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Clone

Light
1st May 2005, 04:14 AM
this is a great alliance where everyone helps each other. we are like a family where peace comes before war, but when brute force is needed, we are not afraid of using it.
so if you want to join a great alliance, join brotherhood of peace

*->Static<-*
1st May 2005, 04:18 AM
BoP is an alliance that deserves respect, they have some high class forums where you can talk all you want about the game, but also aside the game you tell all you wnat about daily life, ect... This is how an alliance grows towards eachother...

cloudmaker
1st May 2005, 01:51 PM
Thx for your wonderful replies. :)
We are a family and we have great friends when we need them.

*->Static<-*
2nd May 2005, 12:13 PM
I can only say that this alliance stands up for there members. Thats why they like it in there so much, standing up for each other is only one of the things this alliance can offer you ;).

Silver lady
2nd May 2005, 01:19 PM
take a look and if you like what you see join and stay. If you need help then help is available to you, if you just want somewhere to chill out then this alliance is also for you. :wink:

elfhunter483
2nd May 2005, 08:03 PM
The members in this alliance are very great people. They are dedicated to this alliance and I always see people checking in, even if they don't post too much. Come and check us out...you will find friendly people that will stick up for you.

*->Static<-*
3rd May 2005, 09:13 AM
Elfhunter is correct, these people are great and helpfull. Some powerfull players and acces to most recruiters of this game. Come and check it out and if you like it you are always welcome.

cloudmaker
4th May 2005, 10:41 AM
And everybody is welcome b/c we are a neutral clan. We only ask to be gentle to other members and follow the code of peace when posting in our battlefield. This doesn't mean we won't retalliate but we try to settle it first and look for some kind of a payback.

Light
4th May 2005, 02:35 PM
bop is a great alliance where everyone helps each other. we first try to negotiate, but if that does not succed and others still keep annoying us, we know how to retaliate, to strike back.
come and join us if you want to have fun and help.

cloudmaker
8th May 2005, 02:01 AM
That is right, light. But we also make fun on the forum and enjoy talking to eachother about other stuff than KoC.
So hop in and take a look, I'm sure u'll stick around.

*->Static<-*
10th May 2005, 01:58 PM
When you join this alliance you can make sure you aren't joining an alliance that is based and asking for war all the time. This alliance talks first and searches diplomatic ways first. But if this doesn't help you can make sure they hit hard...

Silver lady
16th May 2005, 01:15 PM
this is a peace keeping alliance. if you need strength here's where you get it, if you need peace ditto.

cloudmaker
18th May 2005, 02:36 AM
Brotherhood of peace is such a nice bunch of people. If they can, they will help you. And the board is so easy to navigate. Why go to a big alliance where you are just a number when you can come to BoP and have fun with people who will become friends.

Light
18th May 2005, 12:12 PM
this is a great alliance. this is one of the first alliances i joined, and i now have great friends among the members and leaders. it is so easy going. and we are not afraid to go to war, although we try to resolve it peacefully first.

Silver lady
28th May 2005, 01:50 PM
hope you all pop in and see for yourselves what we have been raving about on here. as it needs to be seen to be believed!

TPLOTL
29th May 2005, 02:02 AM
Looking for a peacful way to enjoy the game? Well join BoP and never have to worry about it again. Cloudmaker is one of the best people I know and I think he could talk a hungry lion out of it's meal.

BoP rocks!!!

cloudmaker
29th May 2005, 04:27 PM
u make me blush, lol.
It is kinda contradictory to have an alliance of peace in a game of war but that makes us unique and we're good in what we're doing, so take a look and post on the forum.

Silver lady
31st May 2005, 01:16 PM
ever tried talking a hungry lion out of his lunch?? :rofl: ha ha well I think this alliance could certanly give it a try. lol Take a look for your selves don't take our word for it. seeing is believing!

cloudmaker
15th June 2005, 09:23 AM
It's pretty quiet lately ; so come over and bring some life. At BoP u are not a number but a friend. Hop in and u will see.

cloudmaker
27th July 2005, 02:15 AM
We have left BoP for what it is ; it was a nice board and therefore we won't delete it but it will be unmoderated and u cannot post in all forums. The Yondorian Alliance forum will stay open.
Goodbye BoP ; it was fun... :(

This thread can be closed.

Clone
28th July 2005, 12:02 AM
Thread closed.