Phantom_Mercenary
19th February 2005, 08:28 PM
Alliance Name:
Legión Hispana

Alliance Member Count(on forums):

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_

Brief description of your alliance:

An alliance especialized in hispanic players, we also accept all players from around the world, even if they don´t speak spanish. All races are welcome.

We want to recruit for our Alliance, and make a big hispanic community, all players, whatever their language is, are welcome too, come out and check our forums! Let´s build a powerfull chain.

Una alianza especializada en jugadores de habla hispana, también aceptamos jugadores de todo el mundo, aún si no hablan español. Todas las razas son bienvenidas.

Queremos reclutar miembros para nuestra alianza, y hacer una gran comunidad hispana, cualquier jugador, sea cual sea el idioma que hable, es bienvenido también, ven y checa nuestros foros!. Creemos juntos una gran cadena de comando.

~From FES and LH alliance, now LH alliance :) join us and enjoy :)

The moderator contact for this thread is iXaB

Allowes posters:

~EDSKV
~UK_
~Trauco
~Phantom_Mercenary
~Vegetalma
~Iceman
~Alx
~Jo_Alejo
~Hibun_th
~Baigo
~ChalaRasta
~FalcoBolger

ROCK LOBSTER
2nd May 2005, 12:08 AM
Please notice that rules for Round Table changed, if you haven't i'll quote what's stickied on the Announcements: (http://www.giveupalready.com/announcement.php?f=40)

You might have noticed the Round Table has been cleared out, and post count has been restored. All recruitment threads are now required to keep a list of approved posters, and moderators have been assigned to review threads and assist alliance leaders with their threads. This is an effort to clean up the Round Table once and for all, and eliminate thousands of worthless posts meant to bump threads.

If you want the full details on these updates, and how they will affect you, read the following:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

So the first post is missing the list of approved posters needs to be on the first thread. I'll send a PM with a copy of this post will be send to Phantom_Mercenary, the thread starter.If he's inactive, doesn't lead the alliance anymore, doesn't want to have the responsibility of this thread or any other thing, please contact me.

If you have any problems with undesired people posting comments you don't wish them to be there, report the post to me.

If you didn't click on the above link and/or didn't read the new rules, I highly reccommend you to do it now (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363). As warnings will be issued for SPAM posts.

If you have any troubles, doubts or anything don't hesitate to send me a PM.

EDSKV
4th May 2005, 04:29 AM
Join to LH. We are growing and recently merge with FES, in order to meet in a same place several very good Koc Players.
If you speak spanish, if you are from any place spanishspeaker, you can speak in your native language....but if you only speak english you are wellcome too.
We invite all to visit our forums (The address is in the Phantom merecenary´s post).
Come with us and enjoy the game.

Unete a LH... recientemente LH y FES se unieron con el proposito de construir la mas grande Alianza de Hispanoparlantes.
Si hablas español aqui puedes comunicarte en tu lenguaje nativo, si hablas ingles tambien puedes acceder a nuestros foros.
Ven con nosotros y disfruta el juego.
Nuestra dirección esta en el post de Phantom al principio del Thread.

Iceman
6th May 2005, 07:28 PM
Finally I am an authorized poster here... I was not very active here at GUA because my computer was not working properly but now that I came back I decided to join Legion Hispana to try to share some fun and a common hobbie like KoC with people who speak my own language. If you are a spanish speaker you should definitively join LH because we are doing what all the latins should do, we are merging with as many spanish alliances is possible in order to create a big and unified group able to fight for a common goal.

Jo_Alejo
8th May 2005, 01:03 PM
Join LH

Iceman
9th May 2005, 07:37 PM
Now the Legion Hispana forum is getting better and better, new things are being implemented and we are having tons of fun.

Now with the merge between LH and FES the same designer that made the First City forum in age 3 is working with Legion Hispana doing an awesome job.

Want to see what is there? join the forum...

EDSKV
20th May 2005, 04:26 AM
Spanishspeakers friends:
Do you want to communicate in your native language? Come to LH, Join us and you can share with us, your opinions about tha game and many other things. We are more than KoC players We are Hispanoamerican friends.
Come with us and Enjoy the game.

Amigos hispanoparlantes. ¿quieren comunicarse en español?. Vengan y unanse a la Legión Hispana, donde podremos compartir opiniones acerca del juego y muchas otras cosas. Somos algo mas que jugadores de KoC, somos los amigos hispanoamericanos.

Ven y disfruta el juego.

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_

Iceman
23rd May 2005, 08:32 PM
It is awesome to see the growing speed that the LH has, now we have more than 108 members in the forums and we are more active than ever. Want to share in spanish with other players? join us

Uk_
28th May 2005, 11:31 AM
Legion Hispana - FES
Una fusion de dos buenas alianzas latinas.
Si buscas jugadores experimentados que te hablen en tu mismo idioma LH-FES es tu alianza!

Legion Hispana - FES
The merge of 2 good latin alliances.
If you are looking for experienced KoC players that speak spanish join LH-FES!

Iceman
4th June 2005, 11:26 AM
La Legion Hispana ha diseñado su nueva pagina de internet en donde podras conseguir todas las herramientas necesarias para convertirte en un muy buen jugador de KoC. Si hablas español tendras muchas razones para unirte a nosotros.

Now Legion Hispana has designed their new webpage where you would be able to find all the tools needed in order to become a great KoC player. If you speak spanish you will have several reasons to join us.

ALX
6th June 2005, 12:48 PM
join us....
Why
nice and legal tools
help and All races are welcome
strong players and more resources ---to become a great KoC player
Spanish and English

----------

Unete a la legion Hispana
porque?
bueno tenemos herramientas totalmente legales
ayuda cuando se requiera y aceptamos todas las razas.
Jugadores fuertes y muchos mas recursos---- para ser un gran jugador de Koc
Español / ingles

El_Comandante
6th June 2005, 01:16 PM
Me gustaría unirme, estoy registrandome en su página.

Mi nombre en Kings of Chaos es El_Comandante y soy de Puerto Rico.

Phantom_Mercenary
6th June 2005, 04:44 PM
Welcome to Legion Hispana, you are into the group ;) just enjoy now :)

Iceman
10th June 2005, 01:26 PM
Me gustaría unirme, estoy registrandome en su página.
Mi nombre en Kings of Chaos es El_Comandante y soy de Puerto Rico.

Va a ser excelente tenerte por alla, si necesitas cualquier cosa no dudes en avisarme y contaras con mi apoyo

Would be excellent to have you there, if you need anything do not doubt in telling me and you will have my suport.

trauco
22nd June 2005, 08:32 PM
Nuestro foro es muy participativo, ya tenemos una cantidad de 166 miembros

We have 166 registered members

JOIN IN

Iceman
30th June 2005, 12:04 PM
Lo bueno no es solo la cantidad ACTIVA de miembros de nuestro foro, tambien es la calidad de posts y la union de nuestra comunidad.
Si eres latino o hablas español el mejor lugar para estar es Legion Hispana

The good thing of our frum is not only the quantity of ACTIVE members, it is also the quality of the posts and the united we are in the community.
If you are latin or spanish speaker the best place to be is Legion Hispana.

Uk_
4th July 2005, 11:21 PM
Legion Hispana UN FORO SIN IGUAL!!! - dijo la revista COMPU - PC
Legion Hispana PARA LOS AMANTES DE KoC NO HAY OTRA OPCION QUE UNIRSE A LH!!! - dijo EL DIARIO en su seccion de PC
JOIN US WE ARE A SPANISH COMUNITY AND JUST WANT FUN!!!
- experience
- advice
- fun

vegetalma
4th July 2005, 11:43 PM
que tal gente ... yo soy el gran VEGETALMAN!!!! .... :worship:

si necesitan ayuda solo pidanmela :wedgie:

Iceman
5th July 2005, 06:43 PM
We are already thinking about how to face age 5 and doing our plans in order to be as good as possible next age.
If you want an alliance able to help each member you have found the best place to be, join Legion Hispana and see what we can do for you.

Uk_
7th July 2005, 10:54 PM
LEGION HISPANA!!! UN CAGO DE RISA!!! diario EL PLANETA
Si jugar KoC te aburre, es porque KoC es realmente aburrido!
Pero la diversion esta en jugar KoC de a varios y entretenerse molestando al resto en patota!!!
If you are bored playing KoC, it is because KoC is really boring!
But the fun in KoC is to playing it with your KoC pals so you can bull other players with your KoC gang!! :wedgie:

PS. obious that like every one we only get bully to the weaker players in koC...
You know how this work, dont ya?

Iceman
10th July 2005, 08:32 AM
Even when the alliance is mostly formed for spanish speakers you can also join if you don't speak spanish, we have a zone in our forums totally in english so all the people is welcome in Legion Hispana

Hibun_th
14th July 2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I like a lot Legion Hispana, I entered, and they have a cosy atmosphere, and great players. They also really helped me at the game, I improved a lot, and jumped lots of spots, I was like 15,000 and I'm almost 3,000 now.. Believe me, LH ROCKS!!!!

Baigo
21st July 2005, 07:48 AM
Lh is exellent. People is very active and you can speak your native language 'SPANISH' and also english
People help you a lot
Join lh!!

Iceman
27th July 2005, 09:25 AM
What else do you need to join us? here with the posts of the friends Baigo and Hibun_th you have 2 more proves that the alliance is just great.

Join us and become as happy with your alliance as they are with theirs, you will not regret.

Uk_
30th July 2005, 07:26 PM
Join us and know the latin side of the FORCE!!! :D

Unete nos y conoce el lado latino de la FUERZA!!! :D

vegetalma
8th August 2005, 09:04 PM
no le crean nada a uk ... xD

join here insolent worms!!!

Iceman
10th August 2005, 11:45 AM
We are improving our forums due to the comming age of KoC and our alliance is becoming better than before.
We are having more and more members each day and we have a lot of plans to help our members as much as possible.
Want to see it by yourself? register in our forums and be a member of our legion.

Baigo
10th August 2005, 05:44 PM
Lh is great!!!!!!
The forums are very active
I belonged to english alliances and I couldnt understand anything until I joined LH
They gived me a lot of help in the game and I also helped others

vegetalma
11th August 2005, 12:40 AM
:python:

para que hablan en ingles?? si ningun gringo va a entrar a nuestro foro .. y si entran no van a entender nada... es mejor dirigirse a los de habla hispana

:banana:

ALX
11th August 2005, 05:45 AM
las normas indican que debemos hacerlo asi lo pide gua

gua rules man.

LH is the best spanish alliance.

Sir Hyde
11th August 2005, 06:22 AM
Hmmm. It's getting pretty hard to read your posts when it's only in Spanish. I suggest you add a translation to it, as there are rules for that in place :icon7: .

Thanks in advance :icon7: .

ALX
11th August 2005, 06:33 AM
tks i say to my friend that write in spanish and english also (gua rules).

vegetalma
12th August 2005, 05:35 AM
ni siquiera hacen bien su trabajo e imponene reglas tontas

Great idea the admins do a good job

Baigo
12th August 2005, 02:55 PM
LH is great!!!!!!
Now we have
Our members have made a total of 21209 posts
We have 218 registered members

Iceman
13th August 2005, 02:39 PM
Hmmm. It's getting pretty hard to read your posts when it's only in Spanish. I suggest you add a translation to it, as there are rules for that in place
You are totally right about this thing and I personally as a LH consul encorage you to follow the rules as good as possible, if anyone here post something without the english translation you should warn him/her.

In Legion Hispana we strongly encourage to follow all the guidelines of the forums and KoC and we do not like bad things at all.

That is another reason to join us, we are honest people tryng to be as good as possible, come to our forums and check it out.

Baigo
15th August 2005, 11:56 AM
Lh Is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Age We Are Getting More Than 20 Top 1000

Iceman
15th August 2005, 04:29 PM
An for next age we are not only working in the forum... we are designing a very well organized plan in order to help as many members as possible.

We are structuring our chain to help all those who are not very strong to have a well balanced alliance, with a lot of powerfull accounts.

As you can see we help ALL our members to be good players so why not to join us?

ChalaRasta
16th August 2005, 06:52 PM
Join us now !!! Legion Hispana rocks !!!

We can make you a good player :) ;)

Baigo
17th August 2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah,
I was ranked 20.000 and thanks to lh now im 5.000

vegetalma
19th August 2005, 10:41 PM
Yeah,
I was ranked 20.000 and thanks to lh now im 5.000

:blies:

Baigo
20th August 2005, 06:57 AM
Join us now !!!

Iceman
22nd August 2005, 11:33 PM
Our alliance is getting better and better, in the next few days a new link in our official webpage (http://www.freewebs.com/legion_hispana/) is going to be added with the first photo album of Legion Hispana.
If you would like to join the album post your picture in our community zone in the corect post (you can find it here (http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_/index.php?showtopic=750)) and the picture would be added as soon as possible.
Hope you all to like it

Nuestra alianza cada dia se hace mejor, en los proximos dias un nuevo link sera agregado en la pagina oficial de Legion Hispana (http://www.freewebs.com/legion_hispana/) con el primer album de fotos de la alianza.
Si quieres que tu foto sea agregada al album coloca una respuesta al siguiente post en la zona de comunidada de nuestro foro click aqui (http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_/index.php?showtopic=750) y la foto sera agregada a la brevedad posible
Espero que sea del agrado de todos.

Baigo
23rd August 2005, 05:21 PM
This albun will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People chat and you dont know with who you're talking with
Join us and be part of it!!!!!!!!!

Iceman
28th August 2005, 12:31 PM
The album of pictures has been added to the official page of our alliance. You can find it in the following link click here (http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=52133604209&view=edit&rnd=402504) Hope you all to like it and have fun while meeting us.

Baigo
29th August 2005, 03:11 PM
Yeah
Many times you dont know with who you are talking!!!!!!!!!!!
There,, you can meet the person who you always taked with
Its great!!!!!!!

Iceman
31st August 2005, 04:59 AM
Once again we are doing some new things for our alliance.
We have developed how our structure for next age will be helping all the members to be strong by the assignment of the people without commanders to determined players who has shown the capability to help them grow as good as possible.
We have also decided the use of the tag for next age for our members being name_LH the option choosen.
Some new things are going to cme in the next days so register in our forums and check it out by yourself.

Baigo
2nd September 2005, 08:12 PM
Lh is great. People is very active and you can speak your native language 'SPANISH' and also english
People help you a lot
Join lh!!

vegetalma
10th September 2005, 03:45 PM
ya deja de spmear baigo :python:

Baigo
12th September 2005, 05:11 PM
Please dont writte in spanish
Lh is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u MUST join me
cause im the best commander in lh!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman
13th September 2005, 10:46 PM
To all the members of Legion Hispana:

Please if someone is going to post here follow the rules as much as possible and if a member of our alliance is going to post something in spanish please add the correct translation in english in order to let us be understood by anyone.
We do not want to make the admins and mods of GUA think we do not follow the guidelines...

A todos los miembros de Legion Hispana:

Por favor si alguien va a postear sigan las reglas lo mas posible y si un miembro de nuestra alianza va a postear algo en castellano por favor agregue la traduccion correcta en ingles para poder ser entendidos por todos.
No queremos que los administradores y moderadores de GUA piensen que no seguimos las reglas...

FalcoBolger
14th September 2005, 11:51 AM
Únanse ahora mismo a LH, esta es una gran alianza hispana, donde todos los miembros forman parte esencial, todos ayudan a todos... Ven y disfruta de nuestra alianza!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join just now LH, this one is a great Hispanic alliance, where all the members form a part essentially, they all help all... Come and enjoy our alliance!!!

;)

Iceman
15th September 2005, 10:38 PM
Our forum has been improved, we have a new image and we developed some new tools for the alliance:

New Mirc Channel: the information about it can be found here (http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_/index.php?showforum=60) and the name of the channel is: #Legion_hispana
2 New Rank Tracker: can be found here (http://www.freepgs.com/legionhispana/Rank/), by now it is opened to all the people who wants to join but next age will be closed just for people of Legion Hispana. If you want to be added post only and just only your stats link and nick here (http://s10.invisionfree.com/Legion_Hispana_/index.php?showtopic=1276)

Watching all this, how not to join LH?

vegetalma
16th September 2005, 11:30 AM
estos administradores son unas basuras asquerosas ... unos gringos pinches culeros y puñeteros ... no sirven para nada

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i didnt knew that ... the admis are greats i love they ... sorry for the writte in spanish ... i think they do a great job ... my appologies

Baigo
16th September 2005, 04:56 PM
:blies: :blies:
LOL
LH is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should join
As our members posted, we are the best choise for appearing in your command center so
JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman
19th September 2005, 09:39 AM
Castellano:
Hablas castellano? necesitas ayuda en el juego o simplemente quieres disfrutar mas de el? entonces unete a Legion Hispana y se uno de los nuestros! que otra alianza latina te ofrece todo lo que nosotros tenemos para darte?

Ingles:
Do you speak spanish? do you need some help in the game or just want to enjoy more it? then join Legio Hispana and become one of us! what other latin alliance offers to you all the things we have for you?

Baigo
27th September 2005, 06:07 PM
Join just now LH, this one is a great Hispanic alliance, where all the members form a part essentially, they all help all... Come and enjoy our alliance!!!
Now we have 251 members
We are the bigger hispanics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman
28th September 2005, 04:36 PM
I have to inform the most recent news we have for our members:

The pact of allies with concilio alliance (CON_) has been broken for some reasons that are not important to discuss here. The fact is that from now we can attack (and obviously being attacked) them.
If any of our members want to keep respecting them is ok but the alliance itself will not keep considering them as allies.

The second information is that the "debates area" of our forum has changed and now is "serious discussion" area. It will let us talk about more things like important news of the world and will not limit us just to debate about things that are considered as polemic.

The third and last information by now is that a new honorific group of members was created in our forums and is called Triarus, on it will be all those who are showing compromise with the alliance that are being considered to ascend to pretorians

That is all by now, good luck and come to visit our forums.

Baigo
29th September 2005, 03:24 PM
Yeah
Our forums are inprooving each second
Join us now and with your helo we are going to be better!

Jander_Sunstar
29th September 2005, 03:52 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Thanks Iceman for the invite to post. I'm with PYC ,an ally of LH. Hope you will come visit us at PYC.

Happy Hunting !!
Jander_Sunstar

I'll try and stop by your forum and post also!

Iceman
1st October 2005, 02:37 PM
Hello Jander_Sunstar, thanks for coming and feel free to post here whenever you want and in our forums too.

All the members of your alliance PyC are welcome here and in the forums too.

Baigo
3rd October 2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah
Now a new chain called
The Elite Guardians
Our chain have 300 members!

Iceman
4th October 2005, 10:33 PM
Our forums has been improved and its areas has become more organized, also a new zone for all those who like to play rol in the forums was created and we are developing a lot of new stuff to have all our members prepared for everything they can find in KoC.

Our forum now is one of the best of the whole KoC and if you have any doubt can come to see it by yourself...

Baigo
6th October 2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forums are the best in koc!!!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt
If you dont believe it come to see it with your own eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, many members are entering in our chain!!!!!!!!!!
Next age, Lh will be a BOOM

Shadow_
8th October 2005, 01:19 AM
I am official ally of LH and I say they have a nice forum with alot of members which are nice and helpful too. Join them if you are hispanic, or speak spanish. They are not all spanish though they also have english on there too. I like them so join up!