Alliance Name:
The Last Alliance

Alliance Member Count(on forums):
Members on Forum - 77+ and growing :)
Members in Chain - 240+ and growing :)

Alliance Forum Link:
http://www.tlakoc.org.uk

Why you would like to have an alliance thread:
To show our great accomplishments, and to give everyone a chance to be with the best.

Brief description of your alliance:

BENEFITS
-The Shadowfax Recruiter! One of the best recruiters out there, and believe me, at least one person in TLA has tested them all.
-Blacklist Support! We have the best Blacklist mods in town to kill your enemies!
-Farms! TLA has a nice farm database made up to make finding farms really, really easy!
-Leadership! TLA has great Leadership! Infact thats why TLA was made way back in November 2003! Because other alliances did not have the good leaders back then.
-A GREAT community! Meet people from around the world and chat with them, TLA has MANY great people, you can "quote" me on that.

SHADOWFAX RECRUITER
Made by LieutenantHero of TLA, Shadowfax is one of THE single best recruiters out there. Its EXTREMELY fast, about 25 clicks a minute, if not more. Come try it out and you will be addicted to it. You dont feel like clicking cuz its SLOW? Well with shadowfax you will not feel that way at all!

LEADERSHIP
Elder Kings - LieutenantHero, Nienna_Tasartir, Thaurial
Durin's Folk - DragonMagic, Macsucks
Council of Elders - Ace, Synyster, TylerDurden, Ozduck, Doublestix

HISTORY
Nediak founded TLA in middle of November 2003. With help from Quedien, Nediak became a great leader, not to mention TLA may not be around right now without Quedien! After a big Recruiting-Campaign, made by him and Quedien, almost 100 members joined TLA in the first week! Under these people there were some famous names like: Pelecan, Alekos, Koko, DragonMagic or Lisander. After a while Nediak promoted Pelecan to the second Leader and a new Leadership was born. Two equal Leaders managed to make TLA one of the best Alliances at the end of Age 2. Pelecan finished Age2 with Rank #27 and Nediak was ranked #101.Our stats were like these: 600 member at our Board and about 80 active people clicking in our ClickMaster! Age 3 Beta was there. The chain was ready and was working fine. We had more than 40 people in it. Unfortunately Nediak decided to stop playing KoC. As the second Leader Pelecan took this position over and invented the TLA-Staff. But than the clouds turned grey and new bad News reached us: TLA’s board was hacked and with it over 18000 posts got deleted. But not only the board was hacked, also Nediak's account, which was used as a great farm for TLA-Members. Nediak’s stats were really good e.g. a Covert-Action of Rank #6! TLA settled at a new board and everything seemed to be okay, but the opposite happened… Another black Day in TLA’s History: our Leader Pelecan got hacked. His KoC-Account, at this time it was ranked #9, got deleted. He was so disappointed about it, that he decided to stop playing KoC and leave TLA. New Leader had to be chosen. All TLA-Members decided that AJ and Doublestix should be the new Leaders for TLA. They cooperated good and followed the “roots” of TLA with their 2-men-Leadership, which once worked really well for TLA. A new Generation of Leaders was born. Both joined in the first 2 months TLA was made. Because none of the original Leaders was still there Koko, as one of the best Co-Leaders, stayed to help the new Leaders get used to their new position. KoC itself was the reason why more and more people where leaving KoC, TLA and more alliances. And after a while, AJ himself left too. He still was an active member, but no alliance leader anymore. DragonMagic became the new TLA leader. Then, there was another internetgame, a game called DarkThrone, and EToS and DarkE started the TLA part of Dark Throne. The new age started, huge alliance chains became truth, and TLA managed to reach the top 50. Even more active members have left in these days. But still Doublestix is fighting, fighting to bring TLA to his original power...
The time came for a new start! There have been many changes to the alliance - Amanda and xBubbx leave to start TLA-Mediwar and we also see the start of TLA-FoE which has called some of our active members. The members voted for a new leadership team. Nienna, Thaurial and LieutenantHero are elected to take up the mantle of leadership and Mac and DragonMagic are promoted to DF. We will continue to hold the chain under DragonMagic as he is our best player.
We hope that this period in our history will be exciting and challenging - for all of us!

TLA FAMOUS QUOTE

LONG LIVE TLA!!

Approved Posters
Doublestix11, DragonMagic, Thaurial, xBuBb4x, Nienna_Tasartir, LieutenantHero, Lisander, ace12689_TLA, rockguitar185, Nizzle, shakerem, Bizzy-Bone, iXaB, Denny, Teiresias, mutherm, Erndog1488, Greencharity, MASTERMIND2222. If you would like to be added, PM me (Nienna_Tasartir) on GUA, or the TLA forum.

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

post ownership changed to Nienna_Tasartir ~Carnage

Nienna_Tasartir
1st May 2005, 10:04 AM
What to say about TLA?
I suppose the most important thing is that we are there for each other - both in the game and in real life. We areally are just like a family. If something is worrying you then we want to know about it.
The next most important thing is that we trust each other. You know that when advice is offered it is good advice. We would love to see all our members in the top 2000 and we work hard to help each other as much as we can, as anyone who has used our farm list will testify :)
Last, but not least, we enjoy each others company. Its great to have friends to share a joke with, discuss issues with or even to help out with the homework :)

TLA - its the place to be :)

Nizzle
1st May 2005, 10:13 AM
ah looks like the great TLA found it's way back to the round table :)
glad to see ya around again :)

maybe you should change the name to TLA family or invent a whole new word for it since The Last Alliance family doesn't sound that good :P

anyways they are nice people join up and find out ;)

ace12689_TLA
1st May 2005, 10:47 AM
with our new shoutbox we dont have to wait long for personal messages that may take time because of the time difference. but what more could be said about this great alliance that is growing stronger everyday, this alliance has been so good to me ever since i joined in august of last year

btw my 1 year anniversary with tla is coming up in 4 months

rockguitar185
1st May 2005, 06:22 PM
TLA rules.. I love it soooo much... JOIN JOIN JOIN.. I know you want to .... 1,2,3... poof... you should be there by now joinging us..... it's just like a huge family and everyone gets along with each other... we can help you with anything you need.... JOIN us... ha ha ha.... 1,2,3... are you there yet... well you should be.... JOIN! :rr:

Doublestix11
2nd May 2005, 08:09 PM
TLA is not one of those places where you will feel left in a crowd of a million people, you'll be known, and helped to reach a rank which you desire. :)

All new people should know that we have a wonderful farm database, a great recruiter, and the friendliest people! Don't think you can ask for much more than that! :biggrinan

Nienna_Tasartir
3rd May 2005, 12:24 AM
We certainly do our best to make people feel welcome and to help in whatever way we can.
Our forum is a lively place - lots of chat going on - and of course we have our own chat room too :)
We are a neutral aliance so we don't have any particular enemies. We value the art of diplomacy - as much a part of any war game as attacking - however we are not afraid to fight if we need to.

rockguitar185
7th May 2005, 02:15 PM
if you need any help TLA is always there for you.... it's the best alliance out there.... such a great place to be and it's never a non active place... it's great! :mad2:

DragonMagic
7th May 2005, 02:26 PM
We are one oldest neutrail alliance in koc we been here from age 2 we know game in side out we have great member we help our member.

People that in chain now for gold find them and all help they get from me.

So check our board see what you will find there you realy surprise I sould know I been member alot alliance over ages and seen alot go under but we stay and will stay as long as koc is around even longer.

Nienna_Tasartir
8th May 2005, 12:25 AM
And if you like other online games as well - TLA has an alliance in both Dark Throne and Fall of Empires.
Whatever your interests you will find something in TLA.
TLA commanders look after their officers. They spend time online helping you search for gold. They will help you if you are being garmed or attacked. And when they need help then we have our spy experts and our diplomats to help them.
I have never known a group of people who are so fiercely loyal both to each other and ot the alliance.
To be honest I think if KoC ended today TLA would still be going strong in yet another years time.
As we approach our 18 month anniversary - why not find out what makes us special?

rockguitar185
8th May 2005, 06:54 PM
Now come on... you have to want to join now....TLA is the bomb... if you join TLA and say you joined cause of GUA and talk to me I will personally click you everyday until you stop playing!!!!! it's a promise..... TLA Rules.... JOIN PLEASE!

Nizzle
11th May 2005, 06:24 AM
TLA owns!

TLA is active in 3 games now: KoC, DT and FoE!
never seen better team mates then TLA ;)

rockguitar185
12th May 2005, 01:41 PM
TLA's 18month annerversary is next week... we plan on doing to fund stuff... that is most definitly a reason to join there... there will be contests and games and just fun fun fun... join and check it out.... you'll like it! :wigglinge

Nienna_Tasartir
13th May 2005, 12:39 AM
TLA is always up to something :)
Few alliances have lasted as long as we have. We have a strong hardcore of keen and active members. But we are not elitest. We welcome new talent and skills. If you are prepared to be active in both the game and the forum then you will find a more than warm welcome. Come along and try us out.
We are looking forward to celebrating 18 months of game playing :) and would invite TLA-DT and TLA-FoE to join with us!!
Be there - 23rd May 2005!!

ReBeL-DM
13th May 2005, 12:48 AM
I got to know TLA a little bit at the end of last age and beginning of this. We had a plan going to hook us all up together but things didnt work out the way we all hoped. But TLA is a great place to join. They got some great members, high ranking and real friendly. The site is great as well. TLA is a very respectable alliance and you will not be disappointed.

Nienna_Tasartir
14th May 2005, 02:10 PM
Thank you so much for those kind words. I do appreciate them :) Great to hear from you again.

We have many friends in many alliances because we always try to deal fairly with people.
It doesn't matter if you are a serious player or active spammer - you will find a place at TLA. Why not give us a try!!

ReBeL-DM
14th May 2005, 07:20 PM
Ya i always like to say nice things for alliances that deserve it. btw add me to your approved posters if ya dont mind. :D

Thats how I treat my allies, and thats how TLA treats theirs, we help each other out. Whats the point of going to any other place? You are looking at a great alliance right now. Come on by and look how active their site is.

xBuBb4x
16th May 2005, 03:00 PM
TLA is a great alliance to be apart of. I would never want to be apart of another one. :eyepop: Don't look at me funny for saying the truth. Yeah I am talking to you. Stop looking at your computer screen funny and join today! You won't regret it!!! :biggrin3:

~Amanda

Nienna_Tasartir
17th May 2005, 12:28 AM
Great and exciting things are happening at TLA!!!

New games and competitions - with prizes!!
A new Royal Guard has been announced and a new mod for our farmlist :)
Well done to all of you!!

Do you have good writing skills? Do you know all the KoC gossip? TLA is planning a newsletter to circulate to all our members via email. Just because you can't always get to the forum doesn't mean you won't be able to keep in touch.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help us out with this exciting project :)

Join us next weekend for our attempt to break the 'most members online' record!! Why??
Cos its our 18 month anniversary.
Miss it, miss out!!

rockguitar185
21st May 2005, 10:59 AM
well I've been gone for a week.... and I still got the same to say.... JOIN.... it's worth a try isn't... I LOVE TLA.... once you join you'll never want to leave...we can help you get a better rank really fast with our great farm system and great people who will guide you to a better rank... please join you won't regret it.!

Nienna_Tasartir
23rd May 2005, 11:08 AM
More new members join us and more old friends come back to see us. Eighteen months of playing together has seen us become stronger than ever.
All alliances have their highs and lows - splits and arguements - TLA just keeps on going.

Why not find out why? Come along today - our 18 month anniversary :)

LieutenantHero
23rd May 2005, 01:24 PM
Come join one of the oldest and friendliest alliances around.
We've been going a year and a half now which in KoC terms is forever.
So we must be doing something right!
Come along and together we'll go for another 18 months.

rockguitar185
23rd May 2005, 01:43 PM
18 months is definitly a long time KOC wise... and I'm proud to say that it's been almost 11 months for me here..... and I expect to stay atleast double that.... TLA is a great alliance and I know that you would love it.

Nienna_Tasartir
26th May 2005, 12:19 PM
I have been around for over a year now :thumbsup:

We have exciting plans afoot! Shall I give the game away? No not yet!! If you want to know more you will just have to come along and see what we are up to now!!

Sunday night we reveal the winner of our first caption competition and the new competion for the week :)

You can't be in it if you don't join!!

xBuBb4x
26th May 2005, 04:22 PM
You can't give us a good reason not to join! Anything you say about not joining would be :bs: . I hope you come and join today! Many things are happening! Don't you want to be apart of them? ;)

rockguitar185
26th May 2005, 07:58 PM
wow.... you are missing alot of fun stuff that is going on in TLA lately... it's always fun but now it's a special kind of fun with contests and prizes and tons of stuff.... You should be very tempted to join... so please do.

Nienna_Tasartir
30th May 2005, 01:56 AM
Many congratulations to our new Royal Guard which rewards our best clickers and members who deserve special recognition. One of those is the winner of our first caption competition - Ace. Well done. Many thanks go to 'Our Local' forum for choosing the final winner.

Also announced is the grand competition between all the TLA alliances - TLA-KoC, TLA-DT and TLA-FoE. Saturday night will be the place and our chat room the venue. Trivial Pursuits is the game :) It will be a bit difficult to give overall prizes but I expect each alliance will reward their champion appropriately!

Could you be the All TLA Quiz Champion? Not if you don't join us :)

rockguitar185
30th May 2005, 03:24 PM
New Caption Contest pic up... it's really fun and if you join you can play it... so hurry and join so you can have a chance to win a new prize and I promise you will like TLA.

ace12689_TLA
30th May 2005, 05:50 PM
my best friend posting before me and i are going to be celebrating our one year anniversaries with the last alliance his in july and mine in august and the 10 or so months i have been here i have not regretted a single day ive been here they will help you with everything even if it isnt related to kings of chaos

and by the way we just established a last alliance in the new fall of empires so if you come here also go there and check them out

rockguitar185
31st May 2005, 06:49 PM
Give me a "J".... Give me a "O".... Give me a "I".... Give me a "N".... What does that spell????? JOIN!!!!!!!!..... now come one people... if you read to this much of the thread then you should be more than convinced enough to JOIN!

Word of the day: JOIN

snoopdawg420
1st June 2005, 07:13 AM
My username here is snoopdawg420, the same 1 from darkthrone and fallofempires, I want to join here as well + could use a boost to get going. Thanks a lot.

snoop :

rockguitar185
1st June 2005, 03:17 PM
sweet... great to here that... just go to http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance and join if you need any help or have any questions PM me on KOC at Avenged_Sevenfold_TLA or PM me on TLA at Rockguitar185

xBuBb4x
9th June 2005, 11:01 AM
I have been around TLA for quite some time now. I have seen this alliance go through some pretty bad things and we are still here today. That is how strong we are. We don't fall, we always pull through. You like a friendly atomsphere? Then join like we are all saying. ;)

rockguitar185
17th June 2005, 11:48 AM
:bigannoun .... Join TLA. The best choice you'll ever make over the internet... and trust me we will treat you like a family member and it is great... please join!!!!!! :yourock:

Nienna_Tasartir
19th June 2005, 01:18 PM
If KoC is getting a bit too boring then come along to TLA - you will find some friendly company and you can always join up in our chat room for a good laugh! We may even run the trivia quiz if you are lucky!! Pit your wits against LieutenantHero and beat the All TLA Quiz Champion :)

rockguitar185
27th June 2005, 12:37 PM
Lets go TLA.... woot.... I"m back GUA... and I'm going to make TLA even better than what it was..... cause it's more computer time for me and that means more fun for all who join.... now come on people and let me entertain you!!!!!

shakerem
30th June 2005, 03:27 PM
If you are a computer freak and spend most of your time on the net and if you want to have a family there and if you are playing KoC(optional ;)), then TLA is the place to be. You can satisfy both of your needs; play KoC and have a family. :) When you arrive here, our mum will greet you at the entrance with her newly-baked hot pies and cookies. Next minute, you'll find the chance to meet the warm people of TLA sitting at the tavern, eating delicious home-made food. ;) After joining them leave TLA- if you can. ;D Probably you won't be able to, so you will be discovering the untold things about TLA, your second(in some cases even the first) family.

Nienna_Tasartir
1st July 2005, 12:13 AM
Aww Kerem - one of TLA's finest sons :)

Seriously though, you will meet a great crowd. TLA is famous for its friendly atmosphere. We don't huddle into little groups and exclude those we don't know - we just love to welcome new members. It doesn't matter if you have been playing for years or days - what you will find is a community that enjoys each others company. As Kerem says we are a real online family!

BiZzy-BoNe
2nd July 2005, 04:25 AM
The last alliance should have been The Great Alliance :)

and you know why ? TLA is big - active - strong - famous - powerfull = mix it up and you will get TLA

haldfhaklfa
4th July 2005, 04:32 PM
it has been awhile since anyone has posted in here yes 2 days

Doublestix11
5th July 2005, 10:06 PM
If you are a computer freak and spend most of your time on the net and if you want to have a family there and if you are playing KoC(optional ;)), then TLA is the place to be. You can satisfy both of your needs; play KoC and have a family. :) When you arrive here, our mum will greet you at the entrance with her newly-baked hot pies and cookies. Next minute, you'll find the chance to meet the warm people of TLA sitting at the tavern, eating delicious home-made food. ;) After joining them leave TLA- if you can. ;D Probably you won't be able to, so you will be discovering the untold things about TLA, your second(in some cases even the first) family.

I see shakerem is telling his life stories of his time in TLA, only he was here before day 1. ;)

Well TLA is doing some cool things in the next few days, you may wanna come check them out, ya may not. I'd suggest coming though, it's worth the time. :)

shakerem
8th July 2005, 03:44 PM
I usually praise the great community of TLA but behind all these greatness lies the hard working staff. Unlike most of the alliances, TLA is run my a group of people and has a hierarchy(it doesn't affect the wonderful friendships and relations in the alliance, though) in it. Staff always cares and thinks of sth new for the alliance. When things start to look boring, they always find some fun so that members are always satisfied.

Summary, TLA staff cares about TLA members, who you can be one of. (wow, what a sentence I formed. :P ;D ;) )

LordVanquisher
12th July 2005, 04:12 PM
TLA is a great place to be - with its own recruiter, Shadowfax, which is 100% ligitimate, an active forum, active leadership you can actually help in the small things for small members, like finding farms, an IRC channel, and even a shoutbox on the forums. Worth checking out, indeed. :)

shakerem
17th July 2005, 08:35 AM
TLA is presenting new things for its members. We haven't done something new recently so here comes a new thing. I don't want to give some details about it since it isn't complete yet but it is something that the members will be willing to contribute. I bet that you'll enjoy contributing it too. So join now and participate in this fun new project of TLA!! ;)

http://s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance/index.php?act=idx

Thaurial_TLA
23rd July 2005, 03:28 PM
I like to announce that "The Last Alliance" now has a new ally: We allied with legends of Chaos (LoC). We wish all LoC- Members a perfect rest of the current KoC-Year and let's help in all coming situations.

DragonMagic
26th July 2005, 04:35 PM
Yes we got new ally and we still haveing alot fun on our borad and you sould check out off topic part I have no idea how they come up all fun things but is pretty cool of them.

And we are open to all player :banana:

Nienna_Tasartir
27th July 2005, 02:07 PM
Hmm it looks as though the Off Topic section is getting a new name!!
Now who would think of calling it The Asylum???

Well if you want to find out what kind of nutters we have in TLA, why not pay us a visit!!

Thaurial_TLA
27th July 2005, 02:38 PM
After some work we finally made it and added a skinchanger for our members. With this new skinchanger members have the possibility to choose the skin they want to. The optinos are small right now, but with coming events more skins will be added and maybe even individual skins for winner of contests. TLA is a great communtiy and also quite good at KoC. You'll miss something if you don't join today

LordVanquisher
27th July 2005, 07:41 PM
Indeed - now not only is our forum active with friendly people, it looks nice, too. Mind you, that isn't even a beginning of all the good reasons to join TLA. ;-)

anidani
27th July 2005, 11:25 PM
Even though I stopped playing KoC a long time ago, I still visit the TLA forum because I want to keep in touch with my old friends. There are plenty of psychos who will keep you entertained and protected at the same time.

Nienna_Tasartir
29th July 2005, 12:24 AM
The great thing about TLA is our ability to reinvent ourselves! We have done it before - we have gone through hard times and emerged bigger, better and stronger - and we will do it again!!
Watch this space :)

shakerem
2nd August 2005, 03:20 PM
TLA started to liven up again these days. After some "sleepy" months, TLA is on the way to getting really active again. I am sure you wouldn't want to miss these days. ;)

DragonMagic
3rd August 2005, 11:12 AM
Yes We doing alot new thing around and can tell that what is going at TLA can never happen in some other clan:) not sure that good bad but it they thing works at TLA

If think about we been here for long time...... seen alot clan quit game and alot people but we still around and will be for long time.

ace12689_TLA
3rd August 2005, 11:53 AM
well what more is there to say about this fantastic alliance....not to much so instead of sitting here reading my post and reading the others....why not just visit the forums at

s6.invisionfree.com/koclastalliance

DragonMagic
4th August 2005, 12:20 PM
Well under 24 hours we have some importan vote at TLA. If want know more check TLA out we have alot fun at new name board The Asylum

:)

shakerem
6th August 2005, 04:49 AM
Did you know that TLA was lead with democracy? Yup, members can vote off leaders and vote for new leaders in TLA. Another difference of us that we've kept to ourselves so far... Join to learn more differences...

LordVanquisher
9th August 2005, 12:25 PM
What shakerem says is true - to try and improve TLA, the members are voting for new leaders to try and establish a better council of leadership. We're hoping for the best! :)

Nienna_Tasartir
11th August 2005, 12:22 AM
The elections are over and TLA has new leaders! Thaurial and LieutenantHero and I are honoured to have been chosen! Our thanks go to our members for their support and encouragement!

I hope that this is going to be the start of exciting times.You had better watch our boards. Miss it and Miss out!!

shakerem
11th August 2005, 11:24 AM
Yup, we now have new leaders. It's going to be a whole lot more active in here. The G-mods are re-chosen too. So there is some change and activity in TLA. I want to congratulate all of them in their new jobs. I hope they'll do theirs job perfectly and we will once again say:

"Our glory is not in never falling but rising every time we fall!!!"

and

as PeLeCaN once said: "Long live TLA!!!"

PS: Nienna, you may want to change your sig. ;)

Nienna_Tasartir
12th August 2005, 01:09 AM
Ooops - fancy you spotting that :)

I forgot all about my sig :D

We are currently discussing a move of forums. Some of us have been busy over the last week or two creating a brand new forum on our own server - it is still only a work in progress but already it has our own chatroom - no need for java or irc! - and an arcade. Its looking good!

rockguitar185
13th August 2005, 08:31 AM
the new site is great and the people there are even greater... join us to see what I mean and you will never want to leave TLA.

Nienna_Tasartir
14th August 2005, 02:09 AM
Thanks for your post Rock :)

The new site is great and the vote is contiuing to decide whether or not we are going to move to it.

In the meantime we are planning to start our first tournament in our new arcade.

Life goes on and I would like to welcome this weeks new members. It's good to have you with us and I hope you enjoy TLA life. We are a family, so we have our ups and downs like every family but we stick together and are always there for each other. Unlike many alliances we all know one another very well and take time to chat together and to become friends. Why not come along and find out just what makes us different!

DragonMagic
14th August 2005, 07:11 AM
And we have startid talk about what we will do in age 5!!

We have alot great fun idea for that age we be around for long time just check us and have nice fun see on board.

Nienna_Tasartir
16th August 2005, 03:07 PM
Welcome to our new members and I hope you enjoy your time with us!!

To old members and new - TLA is going from strength to strength! Like most alliances we are planning for age 5 and looking back over lessons we have learnt in age 4. We have some exciting plans for the future.

To any members who may not have visited us for a while - why not come along and see what we are up to? Be warned though - you may want to stay a while :)

Doublestix11
20th August 2005, 06:59 PM
If you find an alliance more friendly than TLA, just let me know, I'd love to join. But seriously, I have to no intentions of joining another clan/alliance. Why that? Because, truly, you won't find an alliance more sincere and friendly than TLA, period.

Nienna_Tasartir
21st August 2005, 11:35 AM
We are honoured to have a TLA Legend posting for us. :worship2:

We are now revealing some of the changes to how TLA will be organised. Hopefully more people will feel that they have an important part to play in the day to day running of the alliance - and I am not just talking about mods here!

Want to know more?

Then you will just have to visit us to find out :)

LieutenantHero
23rd August 2005, 11:41 AM
(Strains of Also Sprach Zarahustra. You know, that portentous music from 2001: A Space Odyssey)
(Imagine the following spoken by some serious sounding deep voiced man. No, not the crappy american movie trailer voice overs. Think Richard Burton narrating Jeff Wayne's War of the World)

It is the dawning of a new age for The Last Alliance.
New leaders
A new forum.
Part of a new KoC power in Age 5.

Now is an exciting time to be a member of TLA.
Go on give us a try. You could do worse!

(Goes away and shoots slogan writer)

Nienna_Tasartir
23rd August 2005, 12:24 PM
There really is no following a build-up like that!!!

Well the new forum is coming on in leaps and bounds and we hope to complete the move soon now. All our mods are busy transfering the important stuff over. The arcade has ben well tested as has our little chatroom. Its really great because you don't need either java or irc to get in!!

Plans are well under way for the new alliance structure! Whatever your speciallity in this game - we will have something to offer you. For new members or new players we will have a full training program that will help you to both make your name in TLA and KoC!

Its really exciting to see the way things are taking off right now!! Our thanks go to our old faithful members for their patience co-operation and help! Without you none of this would be possible!!

shakerem
24th August 2005, 11:20 AM
How many alliances are there which started in the start of age2 and still going on with a decent performance? Well, I know one: The Last Alliance. Now we've moved to new forums so our members can enjoy even more than EVER! The most experienced players are still here. And they are NOT arrogant experienced players. They are probably the most helpful in whole KoC.

Want to see respect even if you are just a regular member of an alliance? Then we've got TLA for you. Join now and you get free nice cookies of our lovely alliance mother. :D

btw, I can not tell you about the ally-makings that will rock age5! Oops... I said it... :D

Nienna_Tasartir
25th August 2005, 02:42 PM
Trust you to give the game away Shakerem!!

We are currently living in a kind of organised chaos - trying to decide what to leave behind and what to take with us to our new forum!

Where's that you ask?? Right here! http://www.tlakoc.org.uk
Don't forget though - its still a work in progress!!

LieutenantHero
30th August 2005, 04:08 PM
It's getting better.

It's now chaotic organisation!

Nienna_Tasartir
1st September 2005, 10:55 AM
Organised Chaos??!!??

Its all going wonderfully!! I think :)

Many thanks to all those who have visited our new forum and paid us such compliments. The credit has to go to our board admin Kat and his team of hard working helpers who have done so much in such a short time. If I list all those who hve helped I will be sure to miss someone out but you, and we, know who you are. Thanks again!

We now have our Squads up and running. Many congrats to the new leaders. We are sure you will do a great job for us.

Doublestix has taken over responsibiity for recruitment and publicity - I doubt we could want for a better ambassador.
Ace has taken over responsibility for farms and helping members find gold.
TylerDurden has taken over responsibility for the Blacklist and security awareness.
Ozduck has taken responsibiity for welcoming, mentoring and training new members and players.

Already they are gathering together squads of experienced players to help them with their tasks.

These are exciting times at TLA.

And instead of just reading about them you, too, could be a part of it all!!

http://www.tlakoc.org.uk

Why not visit us for yourself and find out more!!

Doublestix11
4th September 2005, 11:44 AM
Doublestix has taken over responsibiity for recruitment and publicity - I doubt we could want for a better ambassador.
I'm sure you could find someone better. ;)

Come join TLA to find out all the ruckus, you won't leave once you found how much fun it really is. The New forum is wonderful, it's one of the coolest I've seen in KoC! :D

Nienna_Tasartir
10th September 2005, 02:05 AM
The new forum is working great! We seem to have got rid of the bugs and transfered most of the stuff we want from the old forum.

Everyone seems to have chosen their favourtite theme (not just skins because the layout alters too!) and the arcade and our minichatroom are working well. TLAKoC is working well - come and visit us!! http://www.tlakoc.org.uk

rockguitar185
14th September 2005, 01:21 PM
Great new reason to join The Last Allliance!..... We are holding a recruiting contest and the 2 people who can recruit the most people to our alliance wins prizes!..... along with our awesome gameroom that we have and we love holding contests so join us and learn to love us like all of our members do!

greencharity
17th September 2005, 10:16 AM
You haven't visited us yet? Why not? You might want to join us, which is even better. TLA is a fantastic alliance, full of wonderful people. Come and see for yourself.

Nienna_Tasartir
19th September 2005, 02:54 PM
A warm TLA welcome to all our new members and to old members who have found their way back!!

Thats the odd thing about TLA - people never really leave us. Even if they no longer play, they still come to see us! Why? Why not come and find out!!

shakerem
22nd September 2005, 05:48 AM
That's so true, Nienna. I can't help but visit TLA again and again. :) btw, now we have a map on which we can pin where we live. That's just one other addition to the site. Awesome!

Nienna_Tasartir
22nd September 2005, 09:47 AM
The Last Alliance is proud to extend its warmest welcome to our newest (and youngest) member.

Tristany Angeline was born on September 14 at 10:10 pm. She weighed a healthy 9 lbs 1 oz and is 20" long.

Our congratulations go to Dragon-Spawn and her partner. And all our love and best wishes go to Tristany, without doubt the prettiest female member of TLA!!

rockguitar185
23rd September 2005, 05:03 AM
awwww... thats sooo awesome!..... we have a baby of TLA kinda!.... sweet.... and just so you know.. you need to join TLA cause we are the best of the best of the bestest..... yep thats right... join join join join join. :pointlaug

Doublestix11
24th September 2005, 08:48 AM
That's so true, Nienna. I can't help but visit TLA again and again. :) btw, now we have a map on which we can pin where we live. That's just one other addition to the site. Awesome!

Yes it's so awesome we always have old members keep coming back. :D

An older member Mark has returned from the depths to rejoin us. Hopefully he will be a big part of our plans in age V. :D

Nienna_Tasartir
25th September 2005, 02:37 PM
Yes its really good to see Mark again! We have all missed him :)

New games in the arcade by the way! Just in case you are bored!! The map is really good fun. We always said TLA spanned the globe but it is awesome to see all those pins on the world map!!

Can I just say a very warm welcome to my 3 new officers. its good to have you in the TLA family and I am honoured that you have chosen me to be your commander! I will do my best to help you as much as I can to get the most out of KoC!

MASTERMIND2222
25th September 2005, 10:09 PM
join TLA they r the best u can find ... join in and u will see wht i mean ...

once you join you will never feel like leaving ....

LONG LIVE TLA !

Nienna_Tasartir
29th September 2005, 11:43 AM
We are now preparing for the new age - whenever it comes :)

We have decided who is going to hold our lead account and are starting to organise our chain.
We have loads more new games on the arcade, many thanks to Kat for his good hunting skills. We also have a fun game on the forum too - but this one could be highly profitable to the winner :)

By the way a warm welcome to our new members. It is good to have you with us and I hope you will enjoy the TLA experience!!

LieutenantHero
4th October 2005, 01:29 PM
Know how to count?
Come and visit the (in)famous TLA counting thread.
Read the last post, add one, post that number next. (until we start goin backwards.)
It's as simple as that.
We're only on 700+ at the moment because of our new forum.
On the old one we got up to 10,000 and were on 6000 and something on our way back down again.
See if you can help us beat our record of reaching 10,000- it took us 202 days before!

Nienna_Tasartir
5th October 2005, 10:40 AM
And, what is more, it is someone's ^^^^ favourite thread :)

A warm welcome to our new members - I hope you will soon feel at home with us. Just get posting and you will soon feel part of the family.

We have lost our mini chatroom at the moment - the server it was on has closed down. We are trying to find a new server for it rather than put it on the same one as the forum. It is our emergency meeting place in the event of problems with our forum. Watch this space - I am sure it will get sorted out soon.

Loads more games in the arcade! Some of them are pretty good too :)

You see, you really don't know what you are missing do you?