PDA

View Full Version : DES: Dedicated Elite Soldiers

Snake_Bonzai
19th February 2005, 06:58 PM
Alliance Name: DES (Dedicated Elite Soldiers)

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 3079 ( yeah we're getting there...)

Alliance Forum Link: http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/index.php
Alliance Site Link: http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/

Brief description of your alliance:
Since Age 2 DES has been on KoC warfields to play Kings of Chaos at its most pure format. Initially a Dutch clan, we're now an international clan. We even have a large Spanish squad. But main language spoken at DES is of course English. Age 3 has been very good for DES. Snake_Bonzai (me :P) ended #29. We have very powerful players.

DES brings to you INDRA, which is one of the best recruiters around. DES is also very active on IRC. We are also well known of our reaction time on the battlefield. DES is fast in communication and decision making, and we need more players to help us building the clan bigger and bigger. Yes, we need you!
Last but not least: at DES a lot of friendships have been made, and that's what it's all about in the end.

You need dedication, you better join DES. Cause we're dedicated.

The moderator contact for this thread is iXaB

ROCK LOBSTER
1st May 2005, 11:11 PM
Please notice that rules for Round Table changed, if you haven't i'll quote what's stickied on the Announcements: (http://www.giveupalready.com/announcement.php?f=40)

You might have noticed the Round Table has been cleared out, and post count has been restored. All recruitment threads are now required to keep a list of approved posters, and moderators have been assigned to review threads and assist alliance leaders with their threads. This is an effort to clean up the Round Table once and for all, and eliminate thousands of worthless posts meant to bump threads.

If you want the full details on these updates, and how they will affect you, read the following:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363

So the first post is missing the list of approved posters needs to be on the first thread. I'll send a PM with a copy of this post will be send to Snake_Bonzai, the thread starter.If he's inactive, doesn't lead the alliance anymore, doesn't want to have the responsibility of this thread or any other thing, please contact me.

If you have any problems with undesired people posting comments you don't wish them to be there, report the post to me.

If you didn't click on the above link and/or didn't read the new rules, I highly reccommend you to do it now (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=16363). As warnings will be issued for SPAM posts.

If you have any troubles, doubts or anything don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Zeta
2nd May 2005, 04:43 AM
Des still pwns or am i not allowed to post that? yet :D:D
haha last few days Des got some major setback but the crisis is over and we are ready to go even 400% more dedicated towards the top spot although those doesn't even mather as long everybody got great fun :D:D

PS schums-tft = rank 12

DES-Avian
2nd May 2005, 05:17 PM
And we got a new leader, Maistah! :D

Bloodpriest
3rd May 2005, 02:08 AM
Some things changed on the forums yesterday and Maistah became the new leader. We have a lot of faith in him and Snake has the time to click more now without all that managing :rolleyes1
DES had a hard time but we are rebuilding already and becoming stronger then ever!!!
Check us out desclan.messageboard.nl
or visit our IRC channel #DES located at irc.chatchannel.org (hub.ca.us.chatchannel.org)
WE ROCK! :snorkel:

Bacchus-Utd
3rd May 2005, 04:42 PM
Whawha i see a clean thread and a NEW begin with a NEW LEADER in DES!!

Come on guy's and understand DES never give up......

I see Snake_Bonzai 10 in the rank!!!!!!!

alwaysl00king2
4th May 2005, 08:43 AM
Congrats on ur ranking Snake!!! Glad to see u get so high!
**dreaming of the day I can join u in the top 10** (please don't wake me up soon) LOL

Any ways..Indra is working great and allows me to help my officers keep growing...great recruiter, and thanks for allowing AL2's Chaos to use it to help our armies grow, and to help support yours!!

Bacchus-Utd
8th May 2005, 07:52 AM
Statistics:

We have 5860 registered users on D.E.S forum!!

So if you think i want join our DES-clan come on and visit and sign our forum..

DES: Dedicated Elite Soldiers

D.E.S Forum (http://desclan.messageboard.nl)

If you want you can choice a good commander and play this game on a higher level...

You want a top rank join now!!

Des-Maistah
9th May 2005, 04:51 PM
w00t, almost 6000 members :)

Nizzle
11th May 2005, 06:21 AM
so Maistah for all those members I don't see much posts in here ;)
bring em in pimp :p

could get you even more members by letting them post in here and get you known even better ;)

Bacchus-Utd
12th May 2005, 05:20 PM
Nice to see you here again Nizzle, and i hope more peeps POST this topic so that we grow higher and make our name great on GUA!!

Whahawhawhahhhhhhaaaa i write this post and i see walk a big Spin in my right side, i go never sleep for i attack him!!

Des-Maistah
13th May 2005, 02:59 AM
Well, I am proud to announce that our beloved Snake_Bonzai has a strike action of 18B right now...also known as the UBERSLAYER :wigglinge :wigglinge :wigglinge

Bacchus-Utd
21st May 2005, 11:32 AM
Hey guy's you see my rank i'am into the top 1000 now!!

And wel top 700..........

I hope there come more DES-people to this rank.

Stats KoC:

130,818 players total | page 14 of 2,617

Salieri-Playa
22nd May 2005, 04:52 AM
Join DES people -->
join mij dan natuurlijk als je des joint ;)
Goede clan , met heel goede warmasters :P

GReetz,
Salieri-playa

Zeta
23rd May 2005, 11:22 AM
w00t Des pwns
Des has Snaky as über slayer
and laods of other good players in the top 1000
and especially loads of sabbers :D:D

db_costin-Ro
24th May 2005, 09:41 PM
And here we come. DB - Romanian Elite Soldiers. Just braking some of ours limits this age and yes .. of course .. please do not forget: We sabb. Ok? :)

Presence
24th May 2005, 10:51 PM
of Course we SAB

That's why we're DES.

When you join, bring targets please :D

San Jose - Represent! :D

(oopz i dind't realize we needed approved posters.. o.o... =/

Snake add me as one :D :awe: .

To mods, if you feel this should be deleted, then ... well.. go for it o.o)

Biggest_Dwarf
25th May 2005, 01:15 AM
oh i haven't post here in a while :heh:when i finished exams i will be here spamming a little more :P

DES is ready to DEStroy the enemy :minigun: ! :teeth:

Biggest_Dwarf
27th May 2005, 03:13 AM
Wow that mass-sab was fantastic :teeth:

Nizzle
28th May 2005, 03:48 PM
awh DES c'mon bastards
you got that much people and almost no posts in here you'd beter inform them maistah ;)

don't know much to tell about DES right now but I liked it when I was in there while still playing KoC :)

Biggest_Dwarf
29th May 2005, 02:49 PM
everybody is learning for the exams :teeth:

me too, very much

:blies:

Valheru_Prince
30th May 2005, 02:10 AM
economics today......Oh well the dutch will strike later

Biggest_Dwarf
1st June 2005, 03:33 PM
wooohooo exams are over :teeth:

*start mass clicking* :teeth:

Presence
2nd June 2005, 12:46 AM
don't we need approve posters to post?

that's why i been a little hesitant to post o.o

Snake!!! ADD APPROVED POSTERS! :D <3

Koc Banned me for a currently unknown reason =/.
But im still on the forums to spam with you :D
Ima be there till the end of the age.. if im still not unbanned, i'll start brand new fresh next age :] then i can help you SAB!!!! :D <3 Sabotage <3
Come check out DES :D Now. :}
And bring targets please (for our sab lovers. not for me anymore=[)

(p.s. Would really love it if a certain KoC admin would reply to my e-mail :])

Biggest_Dwarf
2nd June 2005, 01:52 AM
make an attractive titel to your e-mail like:

Click here to get free sex! :teeth:

bloodpirate
3rd June 2005, 12:52 PM
We are at war and in our glory..

Biggest_Dwarf
3rd June 2005, 01:31 PM
nope war stopped until further notice :P shortes war ever :teeth:

alwaysl00king2
4th June 2005, 04:24 AM
LOL @ shortest war ever........ actually I'm glad to hear that..and hope the true end comes to be soon. This was one war, I personally didn't wanna see happen.

Any ways good luck.

AL2

Biggest_Dwarf
4th June 2005, 08:58 AM
personally i wanna see it happen, i sold all my SA for spy and sentrie :teeth: :P

Salieri-Playa
4th June 2005, 10:39 AM
LOL @ shortest war ever........ actually I'm glad to hear that..and hope the true end comes to be soon. This was one war, I personally didn't wanna see happen.

Any ways good luck.

AL2
We hadn't a War for a long time
but your allies are acting like they won.
I've got 3-4 intercepted intel page full
And only 1 BPM sabbed and No IVS sabbed
So they aren't that great like they think

Biggest_Dwarf
4th June 2005, 12:21 PM
yeah a bit wierd to say that we surrendered :S we sabbed the hell out of them, and we didnt even do it "massaal" :teeth:

alwaysl00king2
4th June 2005, 01:09 PM
Well, as long as each side is thinking they accomplished what they wanted to do, and come to terms of the cease fire..then all ends well. :-) I like both groups, and personally don't wanna see either of u torn down any further.

GL...
AL2

Des-Maistah
9th June 2005, 05:26 PM
DES has new leaders now! Des-Diablo is the main leader now and Zeta-Navy and Bloodpriest are co-leaders :)

bloodpirate
10th June 2005, 11:13 AM
Yes, Bloodpriest is becoming more and more involved with DES. Good to see him get the recognition he deserves. We of Khuzdul and the Crimson Pirates support you in your decisions. Well done DES in your foresight in picking Bloodpriest, he is the best.

Valheru_Prince
10th June 2005, 04:20 PM
oh well what can i say? They are one of the strongest clans out there :D

Des-Maistah
10th June 2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks for your realistic view Valheru_Prince ;)

Well, I had a fantastic year with DES, but just had enough of koc :)

Biggest_Dwarf
12th June 2005, 02:18 AM
D-Day was very nice again :P

Biggest_Dwarf
16th June 2005, 03:59 AM
wtf third page :P

well i get my exams results today! :D :heh:

Bacchus-Utd
18th June 2005, 12:01 PM
SO and what is the result Biggest?

Can we drink beer or something alcohol

Cybah
19th June 2005, 06:41 AM
DES owned!!
-Great people
-Great mass-party's good organize
-Now we have a clickcontest
DES :yourock:

Biggest_Dwarf
19th June 2005, 07:39 AM
SO and what is the result Biggest?

Can we drink beer or something alcohol

I past my exams (ik ben geslaagd :P lol ik weet ni of da goed is int engels :P )

DES :thumbsup: :yourock:

dont we stil need a list of approved posters :D

DarthFlame
23rd June 2005, 12:36 AM
Good job!

Finished my last REgents Exam. Going off to college. So happy. :party:

Good luck guys.... :rpgsmiley :jawa: :jawa:

Biggest_Dwarf
23rd June 2005, 11:49 AM
man its very hot here :frusty:

JOIN DES :bpeace:

Bacchus-Utd
28th June 2005, 04:32 AM
DES-Ranks:

Snake_Bonzai 187,163 Humans ??? Gold 7
Des-Maistah 75,300 Humans ??? Gold 34
db_costin-Ro 38,660 Humans ??? Gold 73
Zjwaemke 351,054 Humans ??? Gold 75
Bloodpriest 368,826 Humans ??? Gold 127
Legowelt 35,931 Orcs ??? Gold 149

D.E.S-Forum (http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/portal.php)
Statistics
We hebben 6623 geregistreerde gebruikers
De gebruikers hebben in totaal 43176 berichten geplaatst within 2392 topics
Meet sinds ... 20 oktober 2004
Totaal aantal pageviews tot nu toe 108840
Drukste dag tot nu toe 24 oktober 2004
Pageviews 1854

Snake_Bonzai
28th June 2005, 04:34 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIGHT still in tha house. DES is planning to do some nice things in Age 5......

Join and see for yourself.

bloodpirate
28th June 2005, 12:13 PM
DES is a great clan to be in. As their name says, they are DEDICATED. They will help in times of need.

Cybah
29th June 2005, 04:16 AM
DES is the best clan ever :bpeace: :hifolks:

Biggest_Dwarf
30th June 2005, 06:06 PM
YEAH! Just do it you wont regret it :D

Biggest_Dwarf
4th July 2005, 01:51 AM
YES You Are Right ! I Didnt Regret It Too ! :D

Kevin-
5th July 2005, 02:49 AM
I am a khuzdul and crimson pirates member but DES is a strong alliance with lots of protection if you are sabbed .... we want :bpeace: LOL

Cybah
6th July 2005, 05:08 AM
The INDRA 4 recruiter is good!! :wave:
We sab all our enemy's to the hell .. no mercy :bpeace:

Biggest_Dwarf
12th July 2005, 03:37 AM
yeah lets do it again :banana:

Snake_Bonzai
18th August 2005, 06:41 AM
And yes:

Hereby we're back. Last week I became leader again of DES.

We are in need of experienced players who want to enforce DES and our chain to play age 5 with us.

Of course we are always open to beginners and other folks who like to belong to a group of people who are dedicated to play KoC.

Cybah
18th August 2005, 07:24 AM
In age 3 I was a noob rank 35 k
then i joined des this age , and now i'm rank 230
DES is the best clan , we DEStroy every enemy . we have acces to al recruiters
Have good sabbers/ spy-ers etc

Snake_Bonzai
19th August 2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah we are here for you guys, DES will be going full force in Age 5 as well.

DES-Troy
19th August 2005, 08:28 AM
Yep, even old members like me are returning to play koc in age 5. So that age is gonna rock with DES.

Biggest_Dwarf
22nd August 2005, 01:49 PM
Yep rocking again :fridaynit

Cybah
22nd August 2005, 01:58 PM
DeS is Pwnage :gundam:

Sir Hyde
22nd August 2005, 03:04 PM
Not sure if y'all are familiar with this, but after you've made three posts in an alliance thread we expect you to type more than three sentences. And no spam, but three lines of actual recruiting :p .

The last four posts made in this thread would be considered spam, because they are below those three sentences. So please, watch out a bit more ;) .

Bacchus-Utd
2nd September 2005, 02:28 AM
Oke we shall see how we make a good end of this age!! :theman:

Snake_Bonzai
2nd September 2005, 02:48 AM
Not sure if y'all are familiar with this, but after you've made three posts in an alliance thread we expect you to type more than three sentences. And no spam, but three lines of actual recruiting :p .

The last four posts made in this thread would be considered spam, because they are below those three sentences. So please, watch out a bit more ;) .

Well you have made this topic dead again. Maar niet heus.

Anyway what can we add more?
We are building up again, and we need you!
If you're considering a new clan, DES is the way the go.

I can feel your dedication come join us:

http://desclan.messageboard.nl

And now it wasn't spam? LOL :travolta:

Salieri-Playa
11th September 2005, 02:04 AM
Everybody come to our forums !!
And start clicking Indra4 again ..
It's a really fast recruiter but we need more people on it and than It can be the best recruiter around !!
:saint:

Snake_Bonzai
11th September 2005, 02:08 AM
I have modified some parameters in the database and a new version is being developed.
Now we need to get people clicking INDRA again.

Download: http://62.58.118.175/DES/indra4.exe
Register and FAQ: http://desclan.messageboard.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5188

Brought to you by DES.

Biggest_Dwarf
14th September 2005, 01:23 PM
wooohoooo DES D-Days are fun we just had a few :P

if you want to have fun too, join us!!!!!!!!!!!! :travolta: :travolta: :D

Snake_Bonzai
20th September 2005, 02:37 AM
DES is executing Project Extermination atm. The HUA chain is being molestated pretty bad.

They are experiencing the power of DES, and they will experience it until there is nothing left of them ^^

Blitz
21st September 2005, 11:43 AM
I am only going to say this once. This thread is for recruitment, not talking about wars. If you are going to post about a war, then don't. There is such a thing as the "Alliance Discussion" forum. Anyone want to take a wild guess on what it is for? If I, or any other moderator, sees more posts here that do not follow the post guidelines, then warnings will be issued.

Standards of Posting in Round Table Recruitment ThreadsA post must be a positive message about the alliance, not containing excessive smilies (more than a smiley a line), of at least 3 full lines in length made by a member or ally of the alliance who is approved to post in the thread. To be considered "Approved" your name must be on the "Approved Posters" list in the first post of the thread.

Those with under 3 posts in the thread, and those considering joining the alliance may make posts of any length in the thread, so long as it keeps with all other thread and GUA rules. All GUA rules regarding post content, flaming, etc. apply in the Round Table.

Some alliances based on nationality may prefer to post in a language other than English at times. Any post containing posts in other languages must also have a direct translation in English.

If anyone has a problem with this, PM me.

EDIT: 79 posts made in under 36 hours were removed to a moderator section. They were not deleted--As you can see by the post counts of everyone who posted remaining the same.

Bacchus-Utd
22nd September 2005, 11:55 PM
Okey Boss i see you delete all the post here!!

Lets Rock DES and follow the GUA RULEZZZZZZ!!!

If some guy's want to join me, give me a reply please so we can talk and play KoC in a special Bacchus edition :crazy:

One thing Fight for your right or :biteme:

Bacchus

Jabbe
30th September 2005, 08:40 AM
Yeah DES includes me as well... another great reason (especially for female KOC'ers) to join!

EDIT: I see I have to post 3 sentences... (this is the second one)

Woohoow, boys can join DES as well, we're not discriminating!

Furthermore we offer an awesome recruiter and we have 3 psychiatrists (Millo, DDF and UrbanHero) who can help you with some non-KOC problems as well!

tonyrodolfo
30th September 2005, 10:21 PM
im not in DES im at war with them so this is not coming from some one in chain these guys are the only big chain that has not asked for us to stop (us being HUA) so i would tell any one out there who is looking to join a big chain that helps out its own member and in not scared of their ranks dropping from war i would say join DES over the other 2 big chains in KoC as from what i have seen this age from other wars.... DES is the only big chain out there thats worth being in if you thinking of joining a big chain.

Snake_Bonzai
5th October 2005, 02:52 AM
Thanks tonyrodolfo.
We have always been fighting until the very end. Dedication.
However, every war gets boring.

DES will keep on rocking in Age 5, so folks undecided which chain to join, I would seriously consider DES.

Iceman
5th October 2005, 10:28 AM
It is amazing to see an enemy talking as good as the friend tonyrodolfo did abouth DES.

Actually i agree with him, DES is an excellent alliance and is the best one of the bigs. They really take care of their people and are always in touch with their leader (Snake_bonzai)

Is not that enough reasons to join them?

Bacchus-Utd
7th October 2005, 03:02 PM
It is amazing to see an enemy talking as good as the friend tonyrodolfo did abouth DES.

Actually i agree with him, DES is an excellent alliance and is the best one of the bigs. They really take care of their people and are always in touch with their leader (Snake_bonzai)

Is not that enough reasons to join them?

Thanks Iceman and tonyrodolfo!!

Maby we can Recruit you both for the next age!!

Okey in First_City we have see you off course and i remember a good time!!

DES Tune

Ref.

Dem should a known that we are straight from Da opponent , players
Dem should a known that we are straight from da battlefield
Dem should a know that we are next door to No 1 place
Original youth stand up with di game!
2X

2000 boys, 25 girls
Takin’ this shit all over the world
4X

Da DES tune,
Now this is our sound!