ssmythe
19th February 2005, 05:18 PM
Alliance Name: EliteReloaded

Alliance Leader: ssmythe

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 142

Alliance Forum Link:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance:

EliteReloaded is a neutral independent alliance. It was set up at the end of age3 beta although a number of members (including ssmythe and boriszima have been around KoC since age1 and were founding members of Elite).

EliteReloaded has a strong sense of fair gameplay and friendship, and we welcome all KoC players, although we would prefer that you weren't a "hardcore" member of any of the "big" alliances.

We have our own chain although you are not required to join it, although it would be nice if you did!

We have access to nearly all of the recruiters in KoC ( perhaps all ), so you can click as little or as much as you want to.

We have an active forum as well as active irc channels (we use chatchannel and cyanide) and as we have members from across the world, so there is usually someone around at all times.

We have many experienced members and we are all well known for being very supportive towards new players and less experienced players.

We finished age3 with 1 top 100 account, 3 top 200 accounts and a number in the top 500. We are also doing well this age, considering our modest manpower compared to some of the bigger alliances, with two top 100 accounts (stonewall_cougar and temporal_flux) and a number in the top 500.

If you are looking for an independent, friendly alliance and to join up with people that actually have some fun playing KoC, then look no further than EliteReloaded (ER).

~

ssmythe
ER Leader

---------

Approved posters:
ssmythe, boriszima, KingJab, violentlazy, PrinceDestruction, theskidster, johnSTAMOS, DutchDJ, meg904an, TOExKNEE, Samtu, Zelor_X, o_grande, greatmig, redneckrider, 4ndr3x, DoomReloaded, Temporal_Flux, stonewall, Yunto, PriestMolestor, ManxTT, brainsofmayhem, H0MESTAR, JediMasterX

---------

The moderator contact for this thread is Bizzy-Bone

Jab
1st May 2005, 06:06 AM
EliteReloaded is unlike every other alliance. We have many things to offer that will hget you better in the game. We have very experienced players that now the game inside out and have played it from the beginning. If you are looking for an alliance where you can have fun and learn things about KoC, join EliteReloaded.

edit: and woohoo with a dutch moderator viewing this thread it an only get better :p

XwaR
1st May 2005, 08:16 AM
What Jab said was correct. Our boards are friendly and there is a always a topic of discussion. We help eachother out and do as much as we can for eachother. In the game we play together and have tons of fun. Join Elite Reloaded!

ssmythe
1st May 2005, 08:18 AM
EliteReloaded is a great alliance that has lots to offer all of its members, whether you are an experienced koc player or a new player. We are one of the friendliest alliances around and because we are not a huge alliance, we care about each and every one of our members. We have lots of tips and strategies to suit all playing styles (whether you like to play as a slayer or build up a huge defence to keep those slayers out :icon10: )

We are very supportive towards each other and have very active sections on our board on advising on player stats and offering advice on how to improve stats and gameplay.

We have a comprehensive list of recruiters and advice on how to access them and set them up as well as advice on getting them to work properly.

EliteReloaded is not about clicking - we don't just want you for your clicks. We all enjoy playing KoC and unlike some alliances we don't keep stuff to ourselves - nor do we limit access to certain areas of our board.

Check us out, you won't be disappointed :wink: Click the link in my sig.

XwaR
1st May 2005, 09:51 AM
I have to agree. In my opinion, elite reloaded is the best. We help eachother out on a regular basis. Every member is equal here wether they are ranked 50, 1000, of 100,000. We help each one out and have alot of fun. We have good topics to discuss at the forums, and they are quite active :)

violentlazy
1st May 2005, 10:45 AM
Elite Reloaded is the alliance to suit any player's needs. As mentioned before, we have strategies, advice, farms, special tips, links and instructions on using recruiters, and much much more. From the newest player in koc to a person whos been playing since age 1, there's always something to gain from being a member of Elite Reloaded.

But we're not all work and no play ;). We know that sometimes kings of chaos can get a little boring. And so we have many discussion, games and spam sections for you to enjoy yourself in. With a very active group of members, there's always something interesting and new to look at when going to Elite Reloaded. And if by some weird turn of events, there isn't something exciting going on at Elite Reloaded, there's always many members online on IRC, MSN, and many other chat clients.

So follow the link to Elite Reloaded, you won't regret it.

Jab
1st May 2005, 12:22 PM
^ i couldnt agree more on anythging that has been said above here.

we have done many good things and try to be ahead of other clans in things. because we have players with a lot of experience there is a lot of knowledge in the alliance in KoC. next to KoC people in the alliance know a lot about other things too. whether your interests are movies/books or spam with other alliance members (or a combination of all of that), you can always find something in ER you like :)

XwaR
1st May 2005, 05:34 PM
I concur. Elite reloaded has alot of knowledgeable people so if you have a question about something, there are always people to answer it. There is so much to do at the forums, i could spend a whole 6 hours looking at the forums. Its so interesting! The people are so friendly!

Join Elite Reloaded!
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php?

One
1st May 2005, 07:44 PM
Since I have joined, I have jumped from almost 10k rank to upper 1ks. I have gotten invaluable help, advice and (always important) encouragement from people in our alliance - even and especially our very active leader. I have access to the best clickers available, because we are neutral. And I have made some good friends, and had good times - what more could one ask for?

Rank? Status? We have those too - two top 100 players, a few in the top 1k and many top 10k. But that's besides the point, when even the lower ranks have good stats/strong strategy. :D

boriszima
1st May 2005, 10:12 PM
I am a proud member of elitereloaded. I been with this alliance for about a year soon and with some people from other alliance for roughly 2 years now. So as you can see we stick around for long time and wont go anywhere soon. The only place we will go is up the ranks to overtake the power and show them all why we are EliteReloaded. Our power lies within us and we will demonstrate it soon enough.

Join the right place and be amazed. if anything you will see me as a mod here, rest assured, quality is comming towards near you. click the link on my sig.

DutchDJ
2nd May 2005, 01:25 AM
Cool now we have a new thread. And I got already the first post on a new page. That is a great way to start. :D

Now on-topic.

ER is a fun and powerfull alliance. You can see that at our command chain. We have ceverall top accounts. And we can also help you to become a top account. Just register to the ER board and follow the instructions there. But becomming a top account isn't our main priority, we just want to have fun.

ssmythe
2nd May 2005, 04:46 AM
If you want to join an alliance that cares about and helps its members, then EliteReloaded is the place for you :wink: A lot of the ER members have been around KoC since age1 and a lot of us were in Elite, so we are one of the oldest alliances in KoC (or our roots are) as Boris said. We know the ropes!

We can offer a very active forum, with lots of very friendly people, as well as good strategies to make the best of playing KoC this age. We have a good spam section with lots of active members (I know that's not everyone's cup of tea - but hey we try and cater for everyone!). We also have sections on mediwar and darkthrone as well as an arcade section, plus more serious dicscussion forums to talk about whatever you want to!

We have lots of fun in KoC too, and play as a team, and help each other to find targets, sab enemies (those big bullies) etc. We always look out for one another, and there is always someone around to give you some help and support either on IRC or msn etc.

We aren't allied to any of the big chains either, so there's little restriction on who you can / cannot attack for gold, which is very nice - none of this you "can't attack so-so cos we're allied to his son's great-aunt or whatever" - if we see gold, we take it :icon10:

Click the link in my sig to find out more :bty:

Jab
2nd May 2005, 11:18 AM
lol dutch-DJ always has the first post on the new page :p

yea, there is something in ER for everyone. We dont have a very large number of members, but we have made a total of 26,500 posts already :roses: 10% of that pos number goes to ssmythe ^^. I think ER is one of the few alliances where the leader is not on top of the chain and is the most active poster in the alliance. What does that say to you? Well, that we care a lot to our members and try to make the best time of playing KoC WITH each other and not trying to be the best over each others backs.

boriszima
2nd May 2005, 05:50 PM
^ he mans ssmythe is the top poster in our alliance. we have been around for a very long time, as long as just about any other alliance. we are the best choice for you to make. lets say, if you still have to think which alliance to join then join us.

we have a great strong chain. many smart people. people from all over the world many countries. we have great experience. we are nice to people to get them started. many people who were new players, learned from the best how to be strong. now its our and their chance to pass our knowlege down.

stonewall
3rd May 2005, 12:18 AM
If your just looking for a place to click and don't want to help others in your alliance don't join Elite Reloaded BBt if you're the type of player who wants to help others in your alliance and enjoy an active forum with good information then EliteReloaded is the place for you . :smile:

Our forum has information on recruiters ( how they work, which ones work best and how to best use them), how to effectively build your army, a huge spam section:spam1: , a debate section, forum games and much more.

We also have Boris and ssmythe no other alliance can say that;)

meg904an
3rd May 2005, 01:32 AM
ER is a group of friends, who help each other out in KOC. I just joined them this age, and I feel that I fit right in. ER is not an uptight alliance with all kinds of crazy spam rules, they just go with the flow. :) Our forum is extremly active, and ranges from philosophical debates, to threads about strawberries.

The small members mean just as much as the big ones. Compare me and stonewall, i feel just as loved :) Everyone always looks out for you in ER. Come and join the best alliance in KOC

boriszima
3rd May 2005, 11:32 AM
Yeah indeed, no other alliance can say they have both ssmythe and boris (me) in their alliances. come on by and see what we can offer you. we have all kind of ways to get better for any single person who is willing to click and work with us. We will help you get great and strong in this game.

We have a very strong support for newer players and we are willing to help you in whatever you need. why wait until tomorrow, when you can make a right choice today.

Jab
3rd May 2005, 02:35 PM
Next to that we are constantly improving our boards and try to make the best out of it. Things that have been added are things like a discussion forum (like stonewall said) and many other things. Everyone has a voice in ER and we make the alliance with each other. Come join us and you will see what we can do for you, just as we can see what you can mean for us :)

Click a banner or link in on of the signature's here in this thread.

XwaR
3rd May 2005, 03:35 PM
These guys have shown me the ropes of the game. I knew nothing but now i know alot more. They help me own the game =]. This is the best alliance out there in my opinion. We are neutral, so there is not a huge list of people that you cant attack. Many of the "bigger" alliances have alot of members and you cant farm or sab them. We can attack everybody in the game! join!

boriszima
3rd May 2005, 09:06 PM
As you see from our member, they tell you the truth of how the things are. We help each other and listen to all the members. no question go unanswered, even if we dont know the answer, we still try to help them wether my asking others or looking for the answers ourselves. we have our own guides and stratagies how to play the game using different styles. You can't go wrong, join us today and start recieving benifits right away. We even have one of the most welcomest threads out there.
so do not wait
and why hesitate,
this is your fate,
so join up mate.

violentlazy
4th May 2005, 01:24 AM
Everyone knows I hate to correct people's spelling and grammatical mistakes :D
I'm sure boris meant to say no question go unanswered. :)

At Elite Reloaded we cater for almost every type of player. If you check your account for a few minutes a day and thats it, we are the alliance for you. If you sit on your computer the whole day clicking and attacking, we are also the alliance for you. We have tips, strategies and help in simple, clear-cut wording, and easy to access. We also have ALOT of material for the more advanced player looking for that extra edge you find as being a part of Elite Reloaded. Post your stats and we can give you tips and ways to get you the furthest possible.

I can go on giving examples of stuff that Elite Reloaded provides, but the far easier way of finding out is to go the website. Just click on any of our signatures.

w00t! First post on the page!

boriszima
4th May 2005, 11:00 AM
^ bastar. always have to correct me in grammar. Yes, VL is so good, he can actually read my mind and tell what i wanted to tell you guys. We make our alliance proud. And now we have one person in top 50 and another one very close to there. So be sure you are making a right decision by considering us to be your place of stay. We offer a lot of support and help to new players. Our rule: we help you, you help us in the end. So thats how it works. We accept anybody and everybody.

Jab
4th May 2005, 01:39 PM
Three pages already in this recruit thread; that shows our dedication to KoC and to make the alliance bigger and help more people in the game. We like to help people that dont know the game that well yet, but we like to help people that have been in the game for a longer time as well. Everyone is welcome at ER. Find out what and who we are by comming to our boards :)

XwaR
4th May 2005, 03:46 PM
I agree with JAB. Come to our boards and take a look around. It is a very friendly place there and everybody is always helping eachother out, and extolling eachother on their accomplishments. We do have alot of different sub-forums for different topics of discussion. Everybody helps eachother get better!

boriszima
4th May 2005, 05:23 PM
yeah, we sure post a lot here. you guys should have seen the one that got deleted,it was so long.
we offer everything in one small conviniet package. the choice is here, join and see how great we are. you wont be upset afterwards. we offer best of both worlds.

we will teach you how to do many things like
cut losses, gain more gold, get higher rank,sab better, be strong and solid account, and many other things that you wont find here on the boards

Jab
5th May 2005, 03:40 AM
Everyone is being invited to come, take a look and join us. Ones you been on the boards and see what we are like you will never go away anymore. Lately there have been people joining up (again) and they all agree on the things we say here. We try to help everyone that we need to help and try our best to beat as much people as possible in the game. In ER its not all about rank, but also about having in-game friends and most important: to have fun :)

Come check us out, dont wait any longer

violentlazy
5th May 2005, 09:04 AM
Considering we are a relatively small alliance with maybe 1 small ally, our rankings kick ass. one top 50 account, another very close, and alot of accounts in the top 1000. We didn't achieve this by putting everybody under one person. We have a good chain that consists of many tiers. So we don't only have one really strong account, we have many.

Why would this make you want to join? Would you rather join an alliance based on a few people at the top, and the rest clickmonkeys working to get a few accounts to the top? Or would you rather a group of players who really work as an alliance and try their best to get every member as far as possible? I know who I'd join, and I already have.

boriszima
5th May 2005, 11:57 AM
We do work together to achieve one greater goal. We don't have any clicking monkeys, you want to click and want higher rank, so do it. otherwise we try to achieve ranks ourselves. Of course we help each other when we need to spy or sab somebody, we have many types of accounts. Working together makes one a greater and stronger and a lot powerful force to be wreakin in. Many people crossed our paths, and we have defeated them and won the battles because we do not give up and work together. thats what alliances are for, to work together.

XwaR
5th May 2005, 04:19 PM
Yup, We work together in order to get a very strong alliance in the end. We show eachother different strategies. There are many different strategies that people use in this alliance, so they can show and teach you how to use them and help you out with it. We support your descisions. Come take a look at our boards they are very nice =]

boriszima
5th May 2005, 04:33 PM
We mantain our thread as well as any other thread on our alliance board. Many of our members are adults, who have children and married. They stick around because they love the atmosphere and love the game. And we also have some youngsters, as young as 11/12 who play in their spare time after school. I highly suggest join our alliance if you are any age and want to experience a game from inside out.

No Stone goes unturned, and we turn many of them.

violentlazy
5th May 2005, 05:53 PM
i love your sig TOExKNEE ;)

At Elite Reloaded, the admins and moderators are just as interested in your success as you are. They are ready to do alot of stuff to help you out in kings of chaos, because they know that by helping you, they are helping the alliance as a whole to become stronger.

So that means no ranks based on experience in koc or posts, no areas of the boards off limits to some members, and you get the same respect regardless of your rank (in koc ;)), experience with koc, or post count.

:magnify: wow, 4 pages of quality posts. we're well on our way to the page count on our last thread.

Zelor.eXe
5th May 2005, 06:57 PM
This alliance rocks and so does everybody in it! we have always been there for each other, we are accepting of our new members, we dont shut you out into a group and watch you out of misstrust, because we really arent paranoid like that, we dont use you as a tool to get us high in ranks,

dont beleive me?

if you join someone as an officer, they get 1 free soldier for every 2 soldiers you get from being clicked, alot of people know this, and without a care for you will do anything to get you to be their officer, then will alot of times just ignore you,

we dont make anyone join our command chain, there are no added benefits for it, except being a tighter knit group, and we are very6 thankful for anyone who does join us, but being a member in our alliance and not joining our chain does not affect how you are treated, we treat everyone the same, and help everyone out when needeed, we offer the best game advice, because we are the best, our alliance leaders turn into your friends, not the people you see who rarely use the forums and ignore you when you message them ingame, any time you talk to them they do their best to help,

so check us out, its worth it, ;)

God bless you!

meg904an
5th May 2005, 08:51 PM
ER has been such a great alliance. They are a bit distracting though. I find myself drifting from my work to go spam and talk to ER members. The boards are very active and everytime I go back, theres something new and interesting to comment on.

ER are good people. Everyone should check them out and join. I mean its the best alliance in KOC, what's there to loose? :)

boriszima
5th May 2005, 11:21 PM
Its like this, check how many posts we have in our threads and check our competitors ? Do you see something ? I see that we have one of the most posts per how many members we have. and do you know why its like this ? We believe in dedication, and we want you to know that. Join us and be with the best. as many have said "You seen the rest, not try to best" You cant go wrong with us. We even have awesome banners, and people who make them for you. If cant believe me, then think you should trust the people who made me a moderator of these forums, thats should tell you something.

Jab
5th May 2005, 11:35 PM
Yea, its seems we leave the other threads far behind :D

You will find exact the same on our boards. New posts every day and always something in all sections. We try to keep up with everything that happens in KoC and be as active as possible. Next to that we have two GUA mods (boris and john from ER) and members that have been in KoC very long.

Why wait any loinger? join ER now :)

meg904an
6th May 2005, 12:50 AM
You can talk about anything in ER, we have topics ranging from Philosophical debates to spam fests involving cutting a badger and cutting VL's hair. To say the least we have the most to offer anyone. We have too much fun in this alliance.

ER doesn't care about your size, rank or how much clicking you do. It is more like a group of friends who share the common interest of playing KOC. In a bigger alliance they tend to loose sight of the smaller players, but ER will remember you.

Jab
6th May 2005, 10:59 AM
Unlike other alliances we approach our members on a personal way. In a certain part of the forum everyone can post their stats for example. This way we can look into them and give personal advice on how to play your best game, improve your rank or get the best out of your account. Of course not everyone is playing for rank and we dont push you in clicking or getting a high rank. Playing the game the way you want is what ER is about. Join up and see it for yourself :D

boriszima
6th May 2005, 11:11 AM
And above all, this alliance as mentioned has been around for long time. even though we came from another alliance, many of us have been playing for 2 years and others for year and a half. and we still continue to enjoy the game. so be sure we are nto some alliance that is going to fall apart tomorrow or in a week. we are here to stay for long time. think of us as health insurence, we will be here to pay out the benifits through your life time, in this case throught the whole age. Join us to find out how this game is really played and what hidden tricks you do not read here.

Jab
6th May 2005, 01:27 PM
Today VL kind of promised to get to 7331 posts ;) He had 1337 posts this week and goes for the 7331 ;)

This shows ER is an active alliance where you can always find things you need. We have people making banners for us, people that represent us here on GUA and many more things what you have to join ER for :)

There's only one way to find out if you fit in, check out the boards and post a join application.

XwaR
6th May 2005, 03:55 PM
Indeed, we are extremely active. Some of us play the whole day when we have free time :whistilin The boards are always active with threads about different things. We keep eachother updated with our own stats and do our best in helping each other out. Come to our boards and post a join application! it will only take a few minutes!

Jab
6th May 2005, 11:33 PM
After having spend some minutes you will find tons of information to read through. Since we are an alliance that exiscts for a longer time we have large sections and always something to read through.

Not only on the forums, but also on AIM, MSN and IRC are people active from ER. So its not only about KoC but also about other things that we talk about.

Go to the boards and fill in that join application to see for yourself :)

edit:
wohoo 5 pages ;)

boriszima
7th May 2005, 12:08 AM
Why cant i ever be the first on the page ? this is whack. but you know what is not whack ? Elitereloaded is a great alliance with great people. we like having fun and talk to each other about different things. We share the knowledge and build up friendship. this leads to stronger ties and established trust with your members. you do not have to wait to be part of us, so check us out by clicking our link found in my sig. its even costume made by one of the members. your way is the right way, and we are the right way.

Jab
7th May 2005, 07:40 AM
That perfectly put boris :)

And you will have a post on a new page soon enough, you are posting a lot here.

EliteReloaded is an alliance that is here to stay. You wont have to think that you join us one day and we are gone the other day. Because of our strong friendship and about our knowledge in KoC we will stay existing for a long time. Everyone in ER is enjoying their stay there and thats not only because of the game, but also about the fun we have at ER. Come check us out and see it for yourself :)

boriszima
7th May 2005, 09:40 AM
to make it a better read let me outline some key points
1-alliance is run by responsible adults, not kids, who have been playing this game for nearly 2 years now
2- we have great experience that comes with playing the game for so long. we can offer you many strategies and such
3- we always stick together in time of need. you will get help if people are bothering, sabbing you or otherwise farming you
4- we will try to help you find good farms for your size and your sa, that you can get good gold off every time

Jab
7th May 2005, 10:11 AM
Just look at the people who run ER and you will see that its ok. We have been in front of certain things in KoC. We were some of the first downtraining our army last age, one of the first (if not the first) to find out sab-immunity in age3 Beta and people that can think of the best strategies to play the game. That is because they have been playing for a long time and know the game inside out.

And.... maybe boris will be back again in age 5 ;) reason enough to join i think :D

One
7th May 2005, 11:54 AM
^ indeed. :D

I was helped in EliteReloaded from the time I joined. Being relatively new to the new Kings of Chaos (not around since early age 2), the game had changed for me a LOT. The guidance I received helped me learn the new KoC very fast - not only did I begin to grow fast, but soon I became able to help others as well.

ER offers excellent support and individual-based help/advice for its new members. All you need to do is join ;)

Jab
7th May 2005, 01:28 PM
And... ones you joined a new KoC world will open to you. Well, thats a little bit too big, but i ensure you that you will find even more new things that you didnt know before.

Because we have a huge variety of things in ER, there's always something you like in there. We have people from many different countries, different games we discuss on the forum and many other things.

If you are looking for a good alliance to join, come check us out and fill in that join applicaion. That alone will only get you an additional 10 soldiers ;)

Click the link in someone's sig to get to the boards or look on the first page to find it :)

ssmythe
7th May 2005, 02:41 PM
EliteReloaded is one of the best and friendliest alliances in KoC. We have lots to offer new and experienced players alike. We particularly welcome new players and our alliance is not a clique either. You will be made to feel welcome, and our board has a great, friendly atmosphere.

If you are a new player to KoC then look us up. We will try and help you to get the best out of playing KoC.

I think the great posts in our recruit thread is a testament in itself to the excellent members that ER has.

XwaR
7th May 2005, 04:12 PM
Look at the amount of quality posts in our thread! (mine are the worst :P). We are a neutral alliance! Everybody here is friendly and will help anybody else out that is in the alliance. As ssmythe said, all players are welcome! New players, old school players, you can always find somebody with the same amount of experience as you! now come to the boards and post a join application!

boriszima
7th May 2005, 08:59 PM
kingjab why age 5 ? I might come back a lot earlier depending on some things. We do post here a lot to show our dedication we can bring to the members. if you want a powerful and reliable alliance, look no further. we have many people who are great at helping others and understand the game inside and out. you will get all your help you need. we even have forums for outside of koc, where you can talk about what bugs you in life and anything else, we even have a help section with math, science, english , history etc.

so why go anywhere else, if you are reading this ? so click my signature and be sure to mention that you come to be great.

Jab
8th May 2005, 03:49 AM
wow so mayb you will come back this age already? cool, i didnt know that :)

each age we become stronger. on the forums you can read the history of ER and see where we come from. after some problems we had in the beginning we ae now set and have a nice and strong alliance with chain. we have 2 top 50 members (well almost top 50) and a lot of potential high ranked members.

come check us out and join up to be part of the team :D

edit:
6th page :D srry boris

violentlazy
8th May 2005, 08:45 AM
hehe, nice kingJAB

Elite Reloaded is an alliance you know will do the right thing. When it comes to joining the chain and clicking and all other stuff like that, Elite Reloaded is pretty relaxed. There's no need to join the chain if you don't want to (though it'd be cool if you did ;)), and your account is your account to do with as you please. Click. Don't click. Listen to our sage-like advice. Don't listen to our sage-like advice. The choice is up to you.

Though, there are a few things we're not-so-relaxed about. For example, you cheat--> you're banned (but you wouldn't do that, would you :D). And if one of our members is under threat, you can expect the whole alliance to get behind that member and help em out.

DutchDJ
8th May 2005, 09:36 AM
I have noticed that our thread from Elite Reloaded is the most active in the round table. This shows the activity of our members. Since we have a lot of people posting in this thread we also have a lot of active members on the board of ER. All these members are good willing to help all new members as best as possible. Since a lot of players are playing KoC for a long time we have enough experience to help everyone very well. So don't look further if you want to join a clan. ER has what it takes to help you.

XwaR
8th May 2005, 10:39 AM
omg dutch that was exactly what i was about to say!

Anyways, as dutchdj said, our thread is the most active on in the round table. We are an extremely active alliance. We spend alot of time helping eachother out. We spend time in our irc channel (#elitereloaded on chatchannel) helping eachother find targets to attack, etc. We send messages out for eachother, etc. Look no further than elite reloaded if you want an active alliance. that gives you help.

boriszima
8th May 2005, 10:41 AM
this is true, our thread is one of the most active if not the most active, just check numberf of posts compared to other threads. maybe it should lead to making a right choice about a right alliance. We are not some newbs who don't know how to play and just recruit. our alliance is organized around common knowledge which we share. we are all very friend and helpfull. just read our join sections and you will understand why. so to make it clear join elitereloaded

Jab
8th May 2005, 02:46 PM
^as boris kind of said, we are not some group of amateurs playing a game and maintaining an alliance. we have come to where we are with teamwork, helping each other and having fun in the things we do.

of course we try to expand and get more members, we are not doing this by recruiting through unpersonal plain recruit messages, but we like the personal approach, thats what ER stands for.

come check us out on the forums and you will see it for yourself.

almost forgot a smily :p

:)

4ndr3x
8th May 2005, 03:12 PM
ER is a small alliance... But i think you will see much more activity here than on other alliance boards... Cause of the small number of members you really get to know those who are on here... And smaller doesn't neccessarely mean worse...
If you need help there are several active members to help with whatever it is you need help with... Also this helps cause you know every single member of the alliance and you don't have to worry about attacking a fellow member by mistake...
You don't need to join the chain, no neccessary clicking, no allies=much more targets, a MAJOR spam board and my favourite; slayers!! If you are a slayer you will fit right in ER...

:worship2:

brainsofmayhem
8th May 2005, 03:32 PM
For the people to help you see reason, to help you see sense, to keep you going in the right direction (onwards and upwards), for people who have time to HELP you, always...for people always ready to give ya a pat on the back ;) and have a laugh..

two words come to mind:

Elite Reloaded

Seriously, a force in koc, the best structure i have seen, people who KNOW what to do and when, and of course, boris :D

XwaR
8th May 2005, 08:49 PM
Yea, we have all kinds of friends in the alliance. We have lots of fun with all different kinds of games. Many of our members also play other mmorpgs. Our chain is well balanced and we have 1 guy on the first page and another guy REALLY close. come take a look at our boards or drop by our irc channel! (#elitereloaded)

DutchDJ
9th May 2005, 07:37 AM
The ER chain is doing very well at the moment. With cerverall players in the top 1.000 and even top 100 (sometimes top 50) can we consider us selfs as one of the most powerfull chains in KoC. And that is quite an impressive result if you see that our chain isn't one of the biggest around. There are much more chains that have more members than us. But our strenght shows it selfs case we work very well together. Everyone is helping each other. So everyone will become more powerfull. That is a good reason why you should consider to join the ER chain if you are looking for a cool alliance to join.

@ TOExKNEE, sorry I posted the same you wanted to post. But it was so unique I had to post it. :D

Post number 60 already again. Who will be the lucky one the will post the first reply on a new page. :D

violentlazy
9th May 2005, 07:57 AM
i keep coming to post and stop, cos i see toexknee's sig and feel like some pie :D

but im forcing myself this time cos ER is so 1337. alot of alliances will make the claim that they're the best alliance for you, but only a few can actually prove it. Just try out Elite Reloaded for a few days. if you're not completely 100% satisfied, feel free to leave. But i guarantee you'll stay (unless u cheat ;))

w00t! new page! :P

4ndr3x
9th May 2005, 02:05 PM
damn you stole it vl..:P

we got boris, spam, farms that acctually are on the board unlike loads of other alliances, strawberries( you'll see what i mean if you join) and dedicated members...
what more can you ask for? that list kinda sums up everybodys wildest dreams!

ER=Extremly Rocking
acctually it's really called ERB.. Extremly Rocking Boris...

anywho... We got it all...
the number of posts in this thread shows that we are dedicated, and want to promote our alliance..
so join now!!

Zelor.eXe
9th May 2005, 04:00 PM
Im just going to say it, ER is the only allaince you should join, were the only one worth joining, were not posers or users, we wont make you do dumb pointless stuff,

to sum it up, this is the place to be ;)

God bless you!

boriszima
9th May 2005, 05:45 PM
this is the only alliance i would join if i were you reading it. you may ask , how do i know ? then you should look at my status and see i am a moderator of this forum. maybe i do know couple of things here and there. we hold the great power within and once we ready to release it, it will be like nucleare fusion. total annhilatations. thats why we are not only elite but reloaded. come join some fun

brainsofmayhem
9th May 2005, 05:54 PM
acctually it's really called ERB.. Extremly Rocking Boris...

^^its another case of boris obsession, however, we stress its NOT a compulsory issue :P

Total Oblivion, i made the mistake of thinking, ER? Just another KoC alliance, went along to the forums, and suddenly...wham, you realise they are a hell of a lot more and its not a famliy atmosphere, its more like one big party atmosphere, where you just feel relaxed and at ease (except PrinceDestruction - he is evil.. ;))

For one of the most respected and efficient alliances around - Elite Reloaded baby...

Elite RELOADED!

violentlazy
10th May 2005, 07:28 AM
wow. my time has been wasted on reasoning and good logical arguments when i could have just said how 1337 ER is all along :D So, here goes... Elite Reloaded is 1337! hehe. i can make a hard-to-read post every once in a while! after a good hundred and something good posts.

Im sure most users reading this are gonna be reading either the first few posts or the last few posts, thats right. im talking about you! So i better make this a good post.
Elite Reloaded is a great alliance (you've read it enough im sure) but we cant just keep explaining how good it is. One actually has to visit the alliance to find out for themselves. So do that right now prospective member. You shall not be dissapointed. And what you see as a guest is only a small fraction of the quantity and quality of all the other posts in all the other sections.

Jab
10th May 2005, 10:43 AM
Didnt came her for one day and so many new posts came up. This is the same on the forum. One day of not checking the boards and you need a lot of reading up to do cause its reall active.

Ones you joined up on ER you will never get away anymore. We have a group of active members and would like you to join aswell. We like to have new members and get to know new people.

Go to the boards and join up on ER :)

PS. congrats on 7th page VL ;)

boriszima
11th May 2005, 12:31 AM
i could never get first on the page. i guess its because i am first everywhere else and this time you guys can be first at something. so as you read and see messages join us join join join. maybe you should reliaze you should join. I have my own special thread there where i share the news i read on GUA with my members. so i take my time reading gua, like 2-3 hours a day and share important discoveries with the rest. other members contribute in the same way.

Jab
11th May 2005, 03:15 AM
yea what boris does in ER with the GUa daily report is very usefull. He gives us links to look at and gives us like every day or every two days a overview of what was said on GUA and is important to us.

As you can probably see, we do a lot of things in ER. We have a large KoC community and like to test other games out as well. Now we are trying out Foe a bit and other games that we come across.

Join up and see what we are alike. I am for sure you will like it.

violentlazy
11th May 2005, 07:47 AM
Yeah, everybody does their bit at Elite Reloaded. But hey, as a new member you can just mooch for a while :D Once you have membership, we're not just going to kick you out because of inactivity or if you don't post a single thing. We're here to help people in koc, and if you think we're not worthy enough for you to make a post in as a member, then we'll try harder to make it worth your while, rather than removing membership.

As an Elite Reloaded member, you can be full on hardcore and post non-stop and absolutely pwn at koc, or you can take the more relaxed approach, read the threads, take what you can, post here and there (to show us you're still breathing). Of course, as my colleagues have pointed out, once you start posting, you're addicted. I've had sleepness nights going through threads in Elite Reloaded when coming back from a few days of vacation. Though, you don't have to read all threads to keep up with what's going on in Elite Reloaded. The forums are set up so you can look at as little or as much as you want and still get a good idea of how Elite Reloaded (and you) are doing and what they're doing. and now im just rambling on with material i could use to fill up more posts and make it easier on myself by not thinking up new ways to say how 1337 ER is :D But once you start saying how good Elite Reloaded is, its almost impossible to stop. Im gonna press the reply button now.

DutchDJ
11th May 2005, 08:55 AM
yes yes, first post on a new page. :D

Elite Reloaded is simply THE alliance to join if you are looking for good support and help. I haven't seen another alliance that helps new members better than at ER. But not only new members to KoC are most welcome to our alliance. Also experienced KoC players are welcome at our alliance. We have enought to offer you. I can start naming it all but than I'am quite long bussy so you can better visit the ER board to find out. (link is everywhere in this thread).

DutchDJ

boriszima
11th May 2005, 11:11 AM
Ok, next time i have to get page 1 :) just wait until it will be post 80 and then i can make it on first page by doing post 81. the time will come. and the time for you guys to join has already come. Why do you want to wait and let others get stronger ? Do you want to conquer koc and pwn your enemies and the rest. if you say yes to any of those questions then do not wait and join us right now. otherwise join now as well :). We got alll you need and all you need we got.

violentlazy
11th May 2005, 03:47 PM
Being in kings of chaos without a fine alliance like Elite Reloaded is like banging your head against a brick wall :banghead:

You get nowhere really without the help of other dedicated players. Without an alliance in koc you don't have anyone to stick up for you if you get sabbed, and no-one to give you advice if you don't have a clue on what to do in a situation.

And Elite Reloaded is the very best alliance, so if you're looking for an alliance, look no further.

and ill be sure not to make post 81 for ya boris ;)

XwaR
11th May 2005, 04:36 PM
Elite reloaded is the best. They help when one needs it, they help you lots! They give you help when you need it and when you dont need it! they are a friendly bunch of people! They will give you advice because many of them have been playing this game for a very long time! EVERYBODY is welcome! old players, new players, JOIN!

violentlazy
11th May 2005, 04:44 PM
We don't have many restrictions to how you play the game at Elite Reloaded. We offer more choice in what you do then other alliances. If you joined our chain its cool but you can join and be treated the same whether you join the chain or not. The fact that we have around 1 small ally means that everyone is fair game. Because we are a somewhat small group of players, once you get to now us, there's really no need in taking the time to check the chain because you'll know straight away who's on your side. Mistakes happen now and then but you're not going to be kicked out because you accidentally attacked an alliance member.
We have basically two rules, 1.thou shalt not attack wilfully attack or sabotage a member of thou alliance 2. Thou shall not bring shame upon your allies by cheating ;)

So join up cos of all these things, and cos its me telling you :D

Jab
12th May 2005, 01:01 PM
8 Pages already of quality posting, in what other thread do you see those things? Go to the round table, ush on replies on top and see who comes up on top. I think its EliteReloaded and when you try it you see i am right.

We show a lot of dedication to the game and to the alliance. Everyone wants to make the best out of it and recruit more people into the alliance. Join up and see what we are alike.

Since not so long (this day) we also have a new tool to make some things easier for you in KoC. Probably it'll be soon public, but join ER now to see it already ;)

Click the link in my sig to go to the forums and post a join application. Soon there will be someone to accept you and/or give you soldiers in the meantime.

boriszima
12th May 2005, 09:25 PM
I am starting to run out of ideas to post here. Sometimes i feel like i am repeating myself over and over again. Nevertheless, I am always comming up with new type of quality posts and such. I want you guys and girls to know that the type of alliance you join will reflect how people will see you in the game. Its like driving BMW and mercedes vs driving a toyota. Two of those cars show prestige, while ther later one shows you are strugling to get on your feet. Once you join us, you are garauntee yourself to driver a Beemer with a personal driver. how great is that ?The only way to find out is to join us. so join Elitereloaded to be known.

brainsofmayhem
13th May 2005, 12:52 AM
I think boris is a bit confused there....you see, puttering up in your toyota to ER is how most start, but you dont end up with a beemer or mercedes or....

you end up running a fleet of cars, personally? i have 4 Ferraris which i credit to ER...

^Lets leave the car metaphor alone, im starting to worry myself. LOL

ER is a hugely well set out and supportive alliance, they are constantly available to help and provide support. With threads such as 'GUA Update' and 'Strategy', along with a hugely diverse forum, ER does encopass everything and i love the holy commandments violentlazy has provided:

1.thou shalt not attack wilfully attack or sabotage a member of thou alliance
2. Thou shall not bring shame upon your allies by cheating

Extra ones:

3. Thou shall kick arse and enjoy thyself

ELITE RELOADED

violentlazy
13th May 2005, 03:19 AM
oh, i forgot bout that one :D good stuff.

1. Thou shalt not wilfully attack or sabotage a member of thou alliance (ill fix this one up for readability)
2. Thou shall not bring shame upon your allies by cheating
3. Thou shall kick arse and enjoy thyself
4. Thou shall not flame or offend the other members of thou alliance (unless its in the 'hidden insult' thread)
5. Thou shalt reflect the image of the alliance, with overwhelming 1337n3ss.
6. Thou shalt bow down b4 the sp@m king, violentlazy. and his young apprentice, zelor :P

hehe. Want an alliance where you are encouraged to come up with new ideas, where you can discuss whatever you want in relation to anything you want, where the talent of the members (in programming, image creation, strategy, overall smartness) is at your disposal? Look no further than the picture in my sig.

Jab
13th May 2005, 04:48 AM
^our spamilicious spamking has spoken again :wave:

if yout hink posts here are good and of enough quality, come check us out then ones on our forums and see what we post there. threads full of spam, threads full of strategy, threads full of hints/tips. its more than you could ever imagine. next to that members come up with kewl ideas and sometimes something really usefull comes out of that. now the above poster again has made something that will help you in-koc, so come to the forums and you might get a glimp of it :p

click the link to go to the forums and post that join application.

stonewall
13th May 2005, 01:09 PM
Why join Elite Reloaded?
1 We make great friends in the alliance .
2 You get access to the Elite Reloaded forum. Our forum has many tips and tactics that other people think are new but they've been posted in our forum for a long time . It amazes me how many times I see someone post on gua or another alliance forum a new tip and I think we knew that months ago.
3 We don't require you to be in the chain ( but your welcome to join the chain if you want)
4 We help each other.
5 We aren't a huge alliance you get lost in.
6 We don't assign members ranks everyone has the same status it doesn't matter if your ranked in the top 100 or bottom 100 we treat you the same ( but if you are in the bottom 100 you won't be for long after joining EliteReloaded )
7 We think it's more important to have fun in the game than to just spend time clicking.

H0MESTAR
13th May 2005, 04:05 PM
I'm a new member of Elite Reloaded, and already I feel really welcome! It's a great group, even if you're not looking to get really good in KoC.

XwaR
13th May 2005, 04:21 PM
Look at our nice thread. 83 posts in it already. That should tell you something. We are a very dedicated group of people. I think we have the biggest thread in the round table, but im sure we are not the biggest alliance. We are smaller so you will feel at home. There will always be people there to help you, wether it is with your kings of chaos game, or something else ;]

And no offese to the many bigger alliances, but they have few posts in their thread compared to our 83 ;D

Join!

boriszima
13th May 2005, 04:40 PM
hehe, lets not mention names of other alliances, thats too much advertisment for them. Like stone said, we treat all equally and we are fairly diverse but yet intelligent alliance full of great members. You will find all your questions answered there and we help everyone. we are not a war alliance and not linked to any other single major alliance. we are nuetral and prive on that. see why we are left alive even after many other smaller similar clans died.

violentlazy
13th May 2005, 07:16 PM
As you can see from only our GUA thread, we are an extremely active alliance. To back that up, take a look at our post count on the forum. With only about 150 members, we have almost 28,000 posts. The boards have been around for almost a year. You can work out the math, but i guarantee you that its a lot of posts per day. But don't worry, once you've joined and learned the ropes (which is pretty easy given the great setup of the boards), you'll be making as many posts as everyone else is. :D though you dont have to ;)

boriszima
14th May 2005, 12:03 AM
we are the right alliance to join for the right kind of people. we make everybody happy and help out each one. we have a lot of experience. if you were to add up how many some of our people have played you would be amazed. for example
Boriszima 2 years and counting
ssmythe 2 years and going strong
many have over a year of game experience like violantlazy, kingjab, dutchdj, stonewall, and many more who post on our boards. Experience matters, and you also matter. join.

Jab
14th May 2005, 02:13 PM
another new page started which will be filled again with new quality posts for reasons to join ER :)

as boris said, we have a lot of people with lots of experience in our alliance. if you woud join us, there probably wouldnt be a question we couldnt answer. with the people that play from the beginning in our alliance we have a good view on the game and they can give you the best advice possible.

the only way to find that out though is joining ER, so i'd say click on the link in my sig to go to the forums and posta join application :)

One
14th May 2005, 05:15 PM
many have over a year of game experience like violantlazy, kingjab, dutchdj, stonewall, and many more who post on our boards. Experience matters, and you also matter. join.

^ we'll help you get experience too, if you don't have it ^_^

being in EliteReloaded is a unique and rewarding experience that combines a warm welcome and friendly treatment with the advantage of expert-level help and strategic advice. we give you spam and fun, serious discussion, excellent leadership and the means to pwn. :D

4ndr3x
14th May 2005, 05:46 PM
wow... looks like the 89 posts up in herre pretty much sums ER up...
as a new member of ER you will be greated very nicely and can after some time jump on teh spam train and go 1337 on vl's ass... :biggrin3:
the spam section here is, as mentioned before, the greatest of all of KoC...
if you like spam you like ER...:P

boris!!! :worship:

(who will get the next page?=O)

violentlazy
14th May 2005, 06:23 PM
Elite Reloaded has everything one needs in koc. Once you join, there'll be no need to join any other alliance for more power, more clicks, etc. We got everything you could want. Its like a package deal. No need to list off what we have, the list would take up a few pages :D

Spammer? We got it. with one thread over 100 pages and many approaching it, we have tons of forum games, and spam threads. But if you're not into spam, u can stick to the more serious parts of the board.

*this is boris' chance for getting first post on page 10. :D

boriszima
15th May 2005, 12:00 AM
Yeah I think its my time to get first post and make it count.
Ever though about playing this game on more hardcore level ?
Ever wondered why some are ranked so high and you are not ?
Want to get more clicks and be part of something greater ?
Want to learn hidden aspects of the game ?
Learn everything you need to know how to get good ?

If you said yes to any of the questions above, then you will say yes and join us. we are the place to seek the answers and we will help you. we are willing to offer our experience to you.

think of it as you want to be good at karate, but you dont know jack. so you have to find trainers to get tou better, so you can beat up some kids on the block. well guess what, join us and we help you.

disclaimer: We dont support fighting, but we support KOC pwnage.

Jab
15th May 2005, 05:12 AM
ahh more disclaimers :eyepop:

well, you only need to look at all the posts that were made here and you should know enough to make the good choice in joining that alliance you want. we will teeach you anything you do not know yet and even more.

10 pages... in which other thread do you see that much dedication from its members? well, i can tell youin which ones that is... in no other threads. that should tell you enough to join us and see what we are alike.

click the link in my sig that says ER forums and post that join application. you will like it, i am sure of that :)

ssmythe
15th May 2005, 05:45 AM
EliteReloaded (ER) is definitely one of the best alliances around KoC and our l33t round table thread is certainly a testament to our fantastic members, without which an alliance would be nothing ;)

We are one of the more "relaxed" alliances in KoC, so if you want to get some good tips for playing, or click a few links, or just have a some fun chatting and spamming, then ER is the place for you.

We also play other MMORPG too - like FoE, DT and Mediwar etc and have sections on our boards for those too.

Sign up on the forum today, and make sure you post a join thread... a lot of people sign up but don't post.....

~

ssmythe

Jab
15th May 2005, 06:24 AM
yup, most definatelly

most alliances have a lot of rules. we are not like that. if you double post or post something in the wrong section we will not give you a warning or say something about it immediatelly. we like to play the game and play that game with friends that back you up when you need it.

if you like the sound of what you hear in this thread, then come to our boards and join up on ER. post a join application and come in the wonderfull world that called: ELITE RELOADED ;)

boriszima
15th May 2005, 10:35 AM
We have great moderators and administrators. Those titles come with respect and all of us do our job right. We post here to show how much we want you guys to give us a shot over other huge alliances. where they might use you only for clicking and then disperse of you. we do not do that. we help our members get stronger and more secure.

Jab
16th May 2005, 05:29 AM
we always think its great when we get new fresh members to join up on ER. everyone is welcome to check us out and to see what we are alike. we except almost everyone in the game, so it does not matter if you are ranked in the top 100 or ranked as the lowest in KoC.

Click the link to our forums and see if you like it. Post a join application and be part of this great alliance :D

4ndr3x
16th May 2005, 06:41 AM
ER=1337
we got strawberries, david hasselhoff, boris and the most spaminated spam board of all time!
the phoenix rising thread have got 15 posts...
ER have got 96... wich is the biggest alliance? PR.. but wich alliance owns the round table? ER!
so join now!!!

Jab
16th May 2005, 03:33 PM
^yup, you are totally right.

i do have to say that a round table thread does not say everything. you can read a lot about us here, but you must see it for yourself how it is alike. we almost have 30k posts on our forum and that is a lot for a small alliance as we are. we like the personal approach to our members and speak through MSN, IRC, etc. come to our forums and see for yourself :D

click the link in my sig to go to the forums.

(almost 100 posts on round table :D)

boriszima
16th May 2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah soon to be 100 good quality posts. so people check us out and join us today. we are great, 1337 is all over our forums, heck, its even in our alliance name. how could you go wrong if you go with elite reloaded ? well to answer your question, you can't. We have very strong members who love the game and we want to share our knowledge.

One
17th May 2005, 12:25 AM
100th post!

^ yup, we're 31337 y0 :cool:

how COULD you go wrong with EliteReloaded? looking around at other alliances, they're all cool, but some are way too big and don't offer much personalized advice, some are too small/inactive, many are focused just on the clicking, etc. we're not about that. we're all about playing the game, whether to have a good time or to win, or to do both :D plus our 1337 forums ARE damn cool and lots of fun.

so why wait? join up today.

Jab
17th May 2005, 03:10 PM
wow 100 posts AND i get to post on the new page (atleast thats what i think)

100 posts that tell you why you need to join EliteReloaded. its not only because we have the best and most dedicated members around, but we have lots of fun too in the alliance. just come by and watch out spam boards. that way you can get to know us a bit and see what we are alike. if you like it, you can post a join application and see the inside of ER ;)

edit: yup i made it :p

Zelor.eXe
17th May 2005, 05:52 PM
We are Elite for a reason

we are the best players around, we help out our members, the leaders are your friends, not the people who are never active, we dont make you do anything, we have a good time and let you as well,
we have all the strategy and tips and game info yuo need to succeed fairly and without worry of breaking the rules, so we are the ovbious choice for a koc alliance, so come check us out! ;)

God bless you!

boriszima
17th May 2005, 06:15 PM
we are the first to 100 posts and will be the first to 1337 when the time comes. join our great alliance, we are great. We help each other grow and enjoy the game. we have 2 accounts nearly top 50 and many others who are in low ranks but have a great stats. strong accounts are created here, so join us today. we offer our hands to you, accepted it be with great. click my signature.

Jab
18th May 2005, 02:01 PM
the 1337 posts will be far far away, but at the rate we are going now we will come there soon enough.

looking at the posts in this thread a discission for joining a clan should be made quite fast. if you are looking for a nice and fun alliance to join where you can get the help you want/need, then look no further and join EliteReloaded :)

JediMasterX
20th May 2005, 03:06 AM
Sounds like you guys have a good clan for King's of Chaos, can I join? Just started todayand won 7 out of 10 battles. What do I need to do to join?

Jab
20th May 2005, 10:47 AM
Not much, for joining you only need to post a join application and then ssmythe will accept you or not ;)

I already saw you found your way to the forums and post a join application, so i guess it was not that hard to find :) We can help you with a lot of things, like finding gold (we meet on IRC and if you want sometime on MSN) andwith starting up your account with tips and hints and strategy to get the best start.

Make the best discission you can in this game and join ER like the previous poster already did :)

Zelor.eXe
20th May 2005, 12:43 PM
hey glad ya could join us jedimasterx :)
we will help you out alot being new and all, plus we know how to have fun :)

this is one of the best alliances, or wait no, this is THE best alliance in koc! it has everything! great leaders, great members, no hassle no nothing, jsut fun and help and freindship, thats what an alliance is about :)

God bless you!

boriszima
20th May 2005, 12:48 PM
hey glad ya could join us jedimasterx :)
we will help you out alot being new and all, plus we know how to have fun :)

this is one of the best alliances, or wait no, this is THE best alliance in koc! it has everything! great leaders, great members, no hassle no nothing, jsut fun and help and freindship, thats what an alliance is about :)

God bless you!

Yeah, I was reading the line "one of the best" I am glad you corrected yourself there my friend :) We enjoy the game and are willing to shre our knowledge with the rest of you. this game can be fun and exciting if you know how to play and on whose team. We offer much more than tips and strategies on our forums. we have many and i many many topics for you to take participation in. There is no real reason why you have to wait, so join today and be with the great ones.

Zelor.eXe
20th May 2005, 12:51 PM
meany many minie moe? :p

jk boris :)

im glad i corrected myself too, else i would have to get out the large trout and do some slappin,

but as has been said this is THE BEST ALLIANCE!
so join it! why not? were the best and have the best help, the best leaders, the best players, and the best freinds, so check us out!

God bless you!

JediMasterX
20th May 2005, 04:10 PM
So is there like a pacific person I put as my commander and my officers?

boriszima
21st May 2005, 12:22 AM
jedi- you can asks us those questions in our kewl forums. we will help you out to sort out any issues you have with a commander and or officers. i can assure you everything will be done so both parties benifit.
our alliance is full of great members, but you already know that by looking at the number of replies we have here. which is the most out of any other thread. the numbers speak for themselves, but dont let it be the only factor, join us today and find out what we are about.

JediMasterX
21st May 2005, 06:24 AM
already have joined.

violentlazy
21st May 2005, 07:43 AM
So is there like a pacific person I put as my commander and my officers?

gotta post more than 1 line now dude. ;) rules :slant:

Anyway, im a pacific person, i live in australia. im also very specific in my spelling. :D sorry, im Elite Reloaded's resident gramer and speeling police dude.

Anywho. If you're a potential member and you're reading this then you are wasting your time (unless this is the latest post in the thread). If you look through all the threads on the round table, you'll still be looking for an alliance next age. Instead, read the first post and maybe a few other posts. Register on the ER boards and check us out. If you don't like us, then don't join. I guarantee you will like us, but we're always up for self improvement. The suggestions forum is not just to make us look pretty. Whenever someone makes a suggestion, if many agree, action is taken. Anyone can make a suggestion and its as valid as anyone elses on the board. We may have the word 'Elite' in our name but we're not elitist and high and mighty. We're called Elite Reloaded because we make our members Elite. But here i go waffling on about why to join. It will be alot easier if you click the link and take a look around. You wont regret it.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/

boriszima
21st May 2005, 10:59 AM
gotta post more than 1 line now dude. ;) rules :slant:

Anyway, im a pacific person, i live in australia. im also very specific in my spelling. :D sorry, im Elite Reloaded's resident grammer and spelling police dude.

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/

you do mean "grammar" right ? lmao

He is absolutely right. our activity is just astonashing. we are pound for pound strongest clan out here. We off everything and to everyone at any time. we help our potential grow even before their register and become full pledge alliance. so join up with the greatest and have fun in the game.

Jab
21st May 2005, 12:20 PM
wow boris, you got the first post on a new page... finally :D how are your finals going btw?

yea ER is a great alliance and every single post in this thread tells you so. we have people from many different countries and the board is always active. lately some new members joined up and they are already getting helped in the special sections we have for new members/beginners.

come to our forums, check it out and post a join application. it will not take long before you get accepted (or maybe not ;)) and then you will be able to see our true power ;)

click on of the links in the signatures of one here to get to the forums :)

XwaR
21st May 2005, 10:13 PM
Elite reloaded is 1337! understand? Look at the huge amount of posts in the thread! They are all soo kewl ;x! The forums are full of funny and informational posts. The spam section there is the best in all of koc in my opinion. It is so fun! i could stay there all day reading the posts! So please, even if you dont join, take a look around the forums :D!

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/index.php

violentlazy
22nd May 2005, 01:53 AM
you do mean "grammar" right ? lmao

He is absolutely right. our activity is just astonashing. we are pound for pound strongest clan out here. We off everything and to everyone at any time. we help our potential grow even before their register and become full pledge alliance. so join up with the greatest and have fun in the game.

hehe, deliberate mistake, i fixed it up a bit so it looked less subtle ;)

Elite Reloaded is a place for everything. Its a place to pwn at koc, its a place to just hang and have fun, its a place to have a serious discussion, its a place to discuss strategy, and much much more. Its got everything you could need and then some. Join up.

Jab
22nd May 2005, 04:33 AM
We dont only talk about KoC in ER. We have large discussion forums and tons of other things. We have people that can make you banners and that can help looking for some gold. Whether you are a beginner or playing for a longer time, there is always something for you in ER :)

Click the link in my signature and fill in a join application to join the alliance :)

violentlazy
22nd May 2005, 05:51 AM
Elite Reloaded is the biggest little alliance around. :D
We're independent and neutral. Elite Reloaded was created out of a desire for an alliance that was independant and neutral, and we are keeping it that way. We're relatively small compared to the large alliances. (PR, SC, etc.) Out of the small, independent alliances, we are teh pwnz. We stick up for each and every member. We attack who we like in koc without the need to check a everyone's whole chain. Elite Reloaded stands for what this game is all about, fun. Is it fun to check everyone's command chain when attacking someone? Is it fun to fear for your account if you make a mistake? No. At Elite Reloaded we keep the focus on having fun in koc instead of all the political crap.

So join the alliance that plays the game how it should be played.

Salieri-Playa
22nd May 2005, 06:02 AM
DES is great too :P
We are also neutral , I think :whistilin
Well This seems me a good alliance too :)

XwaR
22nd May 2005, 07:23 AM
Are you allowed to post here advertising your other alliance? Hmm oh well. We are an extremely strong neutral alliance. We have no enemies. We have very powerful members for our small chain. There will always be people there in the forums, or at irc to help you out :] Drop by to check us out :D

#elitereloaded
chatchannel

Salieri-Playa
22nd May 2005, 09:18 AM
Are you allowed to post here advertising your other alliance ?

chatchannel
I really wasn't advertising :?
Now I've got a warning ... :)

4ndr3x
22nd May 2005, 10:30 AM
w00t!
ER is teh bomb!!
we have everything!
we just got a couple of new members and they all like it very much and are active on the forums!
ER don't get that many members but when they come they come with some quality not just post a join application then like "screw ya'll, atleast if i'm a member here ya'll gotta help me even though i'm not active" and stuff like that.
newest addition to spamminatin: Who will edit the Don't Post Here thread!
join now and find out!!

XwaR
22nd May 2005, 07:43 PM
YES! ER is teh bomb! we have very, very active boards where you can find everything. The "Secret ER tips" are awesome! They will make you from n00b to 1337 player! (wtf rhymes with n00b?) The spam section is ALOT of FUN! The first thing i do when i get home is read the spam section! it is so funny! Come take a look at it!!!

boriszima
22nd May 2005, 10:25 PM
like it says in toe signature, join the best alliance with the most experience being in top ranks. we offer you so much and we only ask in return for you to join and have fun with us. dedication is based on experience, and we have a lot of it. be part of the team and join with us. We got new players and we got many elders; all are treated the same and with same respect. join today to start receiving benifits now.

Jab
23rd May 2005, 03:07 AM
There is no other alliance like ER. We have got some really active members, that post in every section of the boards. Because we have a large variety of subjects on the forums, there is always something you like in ER. Join up now and see what we are alike :D

XwaR
23rd May 2005, 04:01 PM
Indeed. Many of our members are on quite often, and i have never seen them asleep :) They are always there to help no matter what you need. The forums are quite interesting with discussion of many topics. The spam section is 1337 and is alot of fun. The "secret strategies" section is AWESOME take a look at me signature and post a join application! you will not regret it!

JediMasterX
23rd May 2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah, Elite Reloaded is awesome. There are many nice people on the forums. Eeveryone is active for the most part and everyone is looking out for each other.

QUICK, CLICK THIS:

http://www.no unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique linksno unique links.php?uniqid=374f687z

boriszima
24th May 2005, 12:03 AM
Join our great alliance to have fun and enjoy playing the game. we offer many great things like baisc tutoring, help, targets and many other stuff like that. join our great alliance to achieve something even greater. as we know, one head is good, two is better, and when you have a whole lot of heads, its the best. join the best, elite reloaded.
we have new members on daily basis, dont miss out.

4ndr3x
25th May 2005, 09:34 AM
w00t!
:fear:
boris is back now stronger than ever! ER is growing and it's members are getting better every day...
Join now to get some neato fun and a greater gaming experience!!

boriszima
25th May 2005, 12:11 PM
I am becoming closer and closer to being 1337 in my post count. thats a lot of posts as it is. people join us, you need us as much as we need you. we will unite to fight the evil and spread good stuff all across mankind. we are the best, we are elite and we are reloaded. your choice is right and we are right for you, so you cant go wrong by making a right choice. be right, join elitereloaded

o_grande
26th May 2005, 08:12 AM
What??!!

You are not yet an EliteReloaded member?? :roillingc

What are you waiting for to join the BEST independent alliance in KoC world? :1poke:

We will help you in all you need and we are willing to do it :hamtaro:

JediMasterX
26th May 2005, 08:15 AM
Yeah ER is the best clan outthere. Everyone is active and everyone is helpful and friendly. :teeth:

boriszima
26th May 2005, 09:21 AM
join elite reloaded beause , well the name says it on. we got years of experience and you can read our boards what new members have to say. every single one of them is satisfied. thats because we are a great clan offering many great stuff like help, attacking, spying, sabbing and strategies

XwaR
26th May 2005, 06:11 PM
^what he said.

The boards are an excellent place for people of all skill levels. We have some low ranked members, some middle ranked members, and some high ranked members. Everybody can find somebody there that has about the same skill level or is going on the same strategy.

Come to the IRC channel to visit us! #elitereloaded on chatchannel

boriszima
27th May 2005, 12:24 AM
we are one great team, we work together to achieve something more hollier, better, mor exciting. its that thing that you were missing when you are not with us, its something that cant be said with one word or even described. its something that only few alliances can posses and others can experience. join to find out what exactly i am talking about.

ssmythe
27th May 2005, 12:52 PM
ER is a great alliance with great members and we are extremely helpful to new members or players new to KoC.

It's not all about playing for rank either - we actually play to have fun, and quite a few of us don't play for rank - we have a lot players with high attack (well over billion SA and a few with over 2 billion SA) because we like attacking and playing the game - and we also have a couple of members who are DA whores (Dutch :D Koe :D)

Check out the forums and you won't be disappointed ;)

boriszima
27th May 2005, 03:26 PM
we welcome people from all over the world. we have members from austrlia, netherlends, belguim, UK, norway, sweeden, USA, and many more to to mention. oh portugal and canada, and the list goes on. you might just meet a person who lives close by and have fun talking with them. join our great club, we have a lot of fun. EliteReloaded forever.

DutchDJ
28th May 2005, 11:15 AM
and we also have a couple of members who are DA whores (Dutch :D Koe :D)

I can't help it. DA is addictive. :icon10:

ER is by far the best alliance I have seen. A lot of since clans that was also have become big are going to think bigger and bigger and care lesser about there members. Luckly ER stays as it was. We will always help members as we did before. Our main priority is to have fun. Check out our board and you will see how much there is posted. (almost 30.000 posts in total). And also in this thread are we very active. We are always looking for new members to help and to have fun with. So register to the ER board and have fun.

Neomackenzie
29th May 2005, 06:55 AM
Hello lol, just browsing around and i though i could vouch for u people since i know a few around here for over a year now..

I remember back in the ages how great our wars were between Elite and BOC.. ^^ there was no real hate.. more like a competition bout who would pwn the other the most and make people laugh.. those times were great seriously..

Now when i look around on GUA, all what i see is hate & anger.. this is not the way to go seriously.. Hate shouldnt take place in a game like this..

Elite Reloaded has kept a big part of its spirit from back in the ages and is being led by great great great people! We The Summoned were about to ally but something went wrong in the process and it never happened..

Just know that I respect this clan alot and will always vouch for clans who give more importance to the members and not just to the clan's reputation..

Join Elite Reloaded!!

JediMasterX
29th May 2005, 04:28 PM
Are you a meber of Elite Reloaded NeoMackinzie? I was just wondering because you make it sound like you are from a different clan. Nothing wrong with that of course.

boriszima
29th May 2005, 09:44 PM
Are you a meber of Elite Reloaded NeoMackinzie? I was just wondering because you make it sound like you are from a different clan. Nothing wrong with that of course.

He used to be our arch-rival about year and a half ago. He was on the "evil" side, while us in elite [reloaded] were on the "good" side. we fought bravely and we has to pwn him, and his alliance to oblivian. thats why they do not exist now, nor are we in the old alliance.

So you see people, this is how our enemy talks about us, imagine how others part of our alliance feel regarding us. we are great, join up.

JediMasterX
30th May 2005, 07:14 AM
Wow, we need another enemy. I'm starting to get bored and I say we just need to start another war by just picking a random clan and all of us just pawn the crap out of their members on a specific day or something.

boriszima
30th May 2005, 09:09 AM
Wow, we need another enemy. I'm starting to get bored and I say we just need to start another war by just picking a random clan and all of us just pawn the crap out of their members on a specific day or something.

Thats too mean, we want the enemy to find us, not us finding the enemy. wars are fun; I been them, and have medals. Now you guys should join the veterans of the war for great time. we will help you get stronger, provide with tips and educate you to be great. all for free

JediMasterX
30th May 2005, 09:33 AM
I like wars too, but I haven't had a chance to participate in one on KoC. I can't wait till we have one. Besides It is an oppurutunity to gain gold and exp. We will win anyways. We are the best.

Jab
30th May 2005, 11:51 AM
ER is still going great on this recruit thread. More members arestopping by to put some effort in posting a reply and everyone says the same: join ER cause we are simply the best ;)

Just come by on our forums and see what we are alike and what we can do for you.

boriszima
30th May 2005, 02:59 PM
we have very active forums, posts literally every minute. we have enough members and all of them are active. so if you ask a question, it will be answered. plus i am there and i am kewl. so join the kewl alliance. also sssmythe is there as well, and she is smart, and hot.
kingjab is a veteran player with huge experience, he knows half of dutch players.

One
31st May 2005, 06:38 AM
thank you for the post, neomackenzie. :)

put simply, ER pwns. besides KoC, quite a few of our members also play other games, like FoE or Mediwar, seriously as well. we will help you get strong with the advice/help and friendship of our many experienced, active members. and there is no substitute for our boards, spam and serious alike. come check us out! www.elite-reloaded.tk .

4ndr3x
31st May 2005, 07:23 AM
w00t! (you will hear that alot on the forums :D )
ER is basicly just teh number one alliance out there in areas such as spam and experience... who has pwned every age exept for this one? BORIS!
he is teh pwn and so is the rest of the alliance!!
Join now!!

violentlazy
31st May 2005, 07:25 AM
15 pages of pwning posts. I think this is the 150th post in the thread. That's cause for celebration :D We have the biggest recruit thread in the round table. Why's that? Because our members want more people in the alliance, alot. We're putting a big effort in to keep this thread on the top. So you see, we want you in Elite Reloaded, and we'll do everything we can to keep you there. Just by joining you get lots of clicks from all of us :) Join up. Click the link in my sig

boriszima
31st May 2005, 09:15 AM
We are about dedication. We want to get stronger, establish friendship and get better at the game. Plus we can learn the world together and take it by storm. join elite reloaded to be part of the storm, and not on the side of the storm comming to you. do not be swapped away, we will firmly hold you by your feet. join today.

violentlazy
31st May 2005, 09:36 AM
excellent metaphor there boris. :)

Elite Reloaded has lots of dedicated members, but we still want more. We do tons for all our members, but we still have lots of time left over where we could be helping you ;) Basically anything you need, we can provide. Many alliances out there can promise stuff like that, but we'll come through on our promises. We have the resources and dedication to our members to everything we promise (and more).

Jab
31st May 2005, 10:25 AM
EliteReloaded goes way back in KoC history. If you are interested in reading how we became what we are now, you can come o our forums and check the history :D

If you are looking for an alliance that has good hints for the game and can give you advice for your own account, come check out ER. Click the link in one of our sigs and you will be fine. Spread the word and make us get bigger :)

boriszima
31st May 2005, 01:54 PM
Here you can find a snapshot of our rich History
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=11386

As you see it takes ages and years to form a great alliance. many members go, and the best one stay. so what you get after many years of the existance, purely a greatest alliance anyone can possible imagine.
we have the best,
now you heard the rest,
and put to the test,
come and join our spam fest
finally get it off your chest
dont be just a guest

jon elite reloaded, simply the best

Jab
31st May 2005, 02:13 PM
Our rhime master

or is it VL or zelor or...

well i guess the point is we have great members in ER that can help you with what you want and are always there for you when you need someone. that can be in the spam section to have fun or to help you in the game or just to talk with on MSN or IRC or whereever. join us now and see what you missed all that time

boriszima
31st May 2005, 06:17 PM
We have the most active thread here on GUA. Others do not come even close. you wan to be with greatest, then join us today. we are great and you will enjoy it. we got great strong people and we are all friendly. if you are a newb, we will make the greatest out of out. join us. I promise you, satisfactio garauntee. WOWWOWOWOW JOIN elite reloaded

ManxTT
31st May 2005, 06:24 PM
There's alot of really fun and friendly people in ER. The boards are REALLY active and probably the most active I've ever seen for a small alliance.

boriszima
31st May 2005, 06:27 PM
We get many posts per hour on our forums. just come and visit, you will see upwards of 50 unique threads are opened and are posted in. we have great spam section where you get to know each other. we have private section where you post your stats and we guide you toward the right path. and give you other many useful guidelines. our team is being lead by one of the most experienced person to ever play KOC.

violentlazy
31st May 2005, 07:30 PM
our team is being lead by one of the most experienced person to ever play KOC.

who? me? :D j/k

Now that im able to sign into gua in firefox, ill be posting alot more in this thread.

Alot of members in ER have been playing for ages. many from age 1 and age 2. But we share all our secrets and tips so even if you just started yesterday you can have the same knowledge as us. We have prominent members of gua, and other alliances so anything new in koc and how to use it to your advantage is quickly posted on the Elite Reloaded boards. Of course, we have alot of stuff that u wont find on gua and other alliance boards. but its a secret ;) ;) You'll have to join to find out. :D

boriszima
31st May 2005, 09:36 PM
VL- you are the great leader of Kangaroos. I was talking bout someone who is more sexy then you, your kangaroo and me combined.
Jion elite reloaded because honest to God we are elite. You will never regret you joined. Nobody has, or ever will. We treat people with respect and know how to enjoy the game as well as stuff outside of the game.

loldongs
31st May 2005, 11:25 PM
ER, I cant say enough about this great alliance. Great people, great players, great forums, great IRC channel, just great :) Our members have been around for some time who all share the same passion for this game and alliance, it's really special to be a part of. The alliance is having its best age yet. 2 accounts in top 100, both of whom are very close to top 50, and many more top 500 and 1000 accounts. Come see us, click the link in my sig ;)

boriszima
31st May 2005, 11:34 PM
Do you see this at another other such active thread ? Let me spare you the time of looking and say HELL NO. there is a reason for that. we are proud to be who we are and we have one of the greatest history behind it. We made a difference in the game and how it forever will be played. WE are elite reloaded and we want you to join us.

One
31st May 2005, 11:38 PM
I've only been with ER since the beginning of this age, and it is a clan to pwn for. Such an excellent leader, such a diversity of damn good members, so much fun, I wish I'd found them sooner. :D

Join ER and see where it's at.

boriszima
31st May 2005, 11:41 PM
I cant stress how much we stree on importance of not being stressed playing this game. We enjoy the game to the fullest and jst have a lot of fun
what we can offer you
-great leadership
-amazing experience
-protection, i mean real protection
-many great hints of how to play the game
-dozens of strategies, small things you miss
-solid based friendship
-any help outside of koc and other games

join us, its a right choice

loldongs
1st June 2005, 12:10 AM
We are led by the great ssmythe. She is a fantastic person and does great things for the alliance. She's always online, even when no one else is. Just posting around, giving tips, commenting on our stats and accomplishments, everything. This alliance is made up of people like that, its really quite special.

Jab
1st June 2005, 12:36 AM
Yup, two mods on GUA, that says enough for ER. We have many dedicated members in our alliance and everyone knows a lot about the game. We try to help new people as good as possible and to teach them everything we know that can help them (or you ;)) to get better in the game.

Click the link in my signature and join now :)

boriszima
1st June 2005, 12:40 AM
Yeah ER has two mods here on GUA, quite an accomplishment :) We are led by the great ssmythe. She is a fantastic person and does great things for the alliance. She's always online, even when no one else is. Just posting around, giving tips, commenting on our stats and accomplishments, everything. This alliance is made up of people like that, its really quite special.

Thats because she lives in UK. when she is on many of us USA folks are sleeping. except me, i am waiting for her to get on only then I get off.

Come guys, we are so right for you. thread with most posts, with most members, with most experience, just most evewhere around. you want to be with the great ones, so join up.

many of us have played this game for ever 2 years. Dont you think we know something about it by now ? answer is not tricky, its yes so join now

click on my great banner and enter the world that you have never or even imagined before.

Jab
1st June 2005, 01:02 AM
Like you can read in this thread, we are not only about KoC, KoC and ... KoC. I think i can say we have built real online friendships and know that we help each other when help is needed. Everyone has its own speciality and everyone can help you in their own way.

If you like the sound of this alliance, come check us out and pst a join applucation, dont waste any more time :)

boriszima
1st June 2005, 02:32 AM
Even though you are here beacause of koc, we play many other games. so be sure to find support there as well. Give it a try and you will be amazed. Great cities are not build in one day, they take decades. We as an alliance are no way different. It took us ages to become really good. now after many years, you will get only the best service provided by us. join and be amazed how the game is different when you play with friends

Jab
1st June 2005, 05:43 AM
Because we pwn in playing KoC and know what to do when we are in certain situations, we can guide you the perfect way. Boris, ssmythe and some othe players have been in the game for a long time and know it inside out. Next to that we play other games and are good in them aswell. Conclusion is that nothing can compare with ER and we are the best solution for you to join :)

violentlazy
1st June 2005, 06:18 AM
With all the members in Elite Reloaded, there's always someone experienced online. So if you need help, post on the boards, or come to the irc channel, or hop on msn, there's always someone there who's willing to help. So many people from different time zones means 24 hour support in koc. We got people from America, Australia, UK, all over Europe, everywhere. So join up, we have lots of experienced members always online.

boriszima
1st June 2005, 06:24 AM
This is true. We have members from all over the world. we also have friends from all over the world. We are a magnent for good players. Our name says it all. We are Elite, we are Elite Reloaded. Join our guns and lets reload them in koc. Be part ofsomething bigger then one whole, be part of something greater than one. You will be the one, amongst others. Join elite reloaded to have fun and do really good in the game. click my great banner. You banner will be costume made by our banner makers.

4ndr3x
1st June 2005, 06:29 AM
we have a rich ammount of cultures represented in our alliance..
ssmythe is teh english hotty, boris is the russian vodka pimp, vl is the aussie kangaroo, kingjab and dutchDJ are teh dutch mariuhanasmokers, zelor is the american spammaniac and me is the norwegian strawbear...
does it get better??
JOIN!

violentlazy
1st June 2005, 06:41 AM
mmmm strawberries :D

The big focus for us at Elite Reloaded is not to get so into koc that we stop having fun. Many alliances have fallen into this kind of thing. So, to help us do this, we have ALOT of sections dedicated to spam (of course ;)), discussion, other games, etc. We pwn in koc, and we have fun, thats what this game is all about.

Jab
1st June 2005, 09:20 AM
Because we like to 'train' people that come new to the game and make a strong alliance, you will make a perfect choice by joining us :)

We are growing bigger every week. People join up and with more people we become even stronger. Because we have special sections on the forums we can give you special advice that special for you and make you stronger.

Just look at this thread, view the post and you know that with that much posts, that DID NOT come here by some posting competition but by pure dedication, you will make a good decision by joining ER.

violentlazy
1st June 2005, 09:34 AM
yeah, we don't need to have a posting comp to get members to post how great they think Elite Reloaded is. They wilfully do it without need for a prize. They already have enough of a prize in being in Elite Reloaded :)

If your new to kings of chaos, or you're a veteran, look no further than Elite Reloaded. With more experienced players, we can share strategy and tips, etc to make the whole alliance better, and with new players, we train you up to be as good as the older players. Come and see. Click the picture in my sig.

Jab
1st June 2005, 11:12 AM
We go way back in KoC history and have been through many things. We split of from the original elite, been through wars, sabbings etc. Come join us and see what we can do for you. We have many great members that can teach you how to play KoC and what you have to do to get better.

Come to the forums, hang around a bit, get to know us and post a join applicatio n to join. You can also post one right away of course :)

boriszima
1st June 2005, 01:45 PM
Even lordstriker was at some point a newb, and see what happened to him. We made him better by mass attacking him all the time back in age 2. Now we will do the same to any other person who wishes to mess with out members. no target is too strong for us. We trian out members to be good, strong, supportive and decisive. you gain our respect while we gain your trust in our support for domination. Join EliteReloaded to be wtih great people and be part of something bigger, better, excting. be part of Elitereloaded

Jab
1st June 2005, 02:34 PM
great post boris :D if i could i would give you rep for it..

like he said, everyone once started as a newbie that didnt know what to do. i remember and saw my first question some weeks ago again. it dated from like 1 year ago but it is nice to see what kind of things that are so easy are hard to fin d out on your own. to find out things that we already know is not really efficient, so join us and let us let you see what we can do for you and what kind of profit you can make by joining us :)

click the link in my sig to go to the forums and post a join application to join this great alliance :D

boriszima
1st June 2005, 03:29 PM
How many times do i have to post here ?
Dont answer that question, i will post as many times as needed.
join today elite reloaded, we are great. We have what you need, and you need what you we got. get the point, now get going. join elitereloaded to start getting great benifits from us. We have experience, time, devotion and respect for each other, but we dont have you yet with us. join.

XwaR
1st June 2005, 03:34 PM
Joining is probably the best decision you can make in your koc career! We dont require you to be in the command chain, and members are always active and helpful. The leader is not on the top of the chain either :P how many alliances can you find that? We have the best tips and a fun forum and irc room :D

Zelor.eXe
1st June 2005, 05:19 PM
^^ what he said ;)

i would post my reccomendations but i would reccomend you listen to someone sanely rational, oh, you want my opinion anyways? OK :D

ER is the best allaince in koc, there isnt another like it, you wont find the cool people the great forums the lovely spam section anywhere else but here, you gotta join us if you want to be in an alliance that wont use you then take all the credit for themselves, we give credit where credit is due!

God bless you!

violentlazy
1st June 2005, 06:38 PM
like he said, everyone once started as a newbie that didnt know what to do. i remember and saw my first question some weeks ago again. it dated from like 1 year ago but it is nice to see what kind of things that are so easy are hard to fin d out on your own.

GO Universal Soldier Alliance! :D lol
(all potential members ignore that ;))

I remember starting out in age 1. In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. :D

but seriously, it was a rather uncomplicated affair to start out. Everything was much simpler. And so when new features were added, it was easier to ge the hang of. But now, for anyone starting out, they gotta dive right in to a game with uber complicated formulas, and idiots coming from all directions trying either to sabotage you or make you join their command chain. To cope with all this, you need a strong alliance that will do everything it can to get you pwning at koc. Elite Reloaded can and will do that for every member.

boriszima
2nd June 2005, 03:17 AM
Those were the days. When we were up against enemy which had 1:10 ratio of members compared to us. So what happened ? We had ten times more fun pwning the newbs. They did not know what hit them. All attacks were organized, thought out and just were done right. We have a lot of experience helping out the friends. And detroying the enemy. We never ran out of the ammo, we are elite, we are reloaded and that makes us elite reloaded

Join today

Jab
2nd June 2005, 08:05 AM
You've missed out so much already by not joining us ;)

We have had some application lately from new people joining up and because of our advice they are getting started quite easy. We can give you help to get your account stronger and higher up in the ranks in a matter of weeks. Of course it depends on what rank you already are, but if you are already so high ranked, you can always come to our boards and hang out there to have fun with us :)

Join up now :)

violentlazy
2nd June 2005, 08:53 AM
If you've been in an alliance before its a relatively easy move to make joining an alliance. But for those of you who have never been in alliance before, it can sometimes be daunting. I know i was bloody confused when i went looking for an alliance in age 2. i even tried to join an alliance of dwarves when i was an elf. :D I finally came across Elite, and now Elite Reloaded. We've all been there. Trying to work out the whole system of how alliances work. And the people in Elite Reloaded are the best people to make it easy for you to get into the swing of things and start having fun.

Jab
2nd June 2005, 11:26 AM
The first alliance i have been in was the Universla Soldiers Alliance from VL, DB and boris i think. Actually VL is the only one that was active there and through that alliance i came to elite and later elite reloaded. Personally i always liked the alliance a lot. People in it are friendly, there are some hilarious posts sometimes, and they are ready to help you any time you want.

Come join us and you will not be disappointed

ssmythe
2nd June 2005, 02:06 PM
wow, so many great new posts and so many compliments - it's nice to have so many nice things said about me... however, ER isn't about me, it's about all the fantastic members we have and the support and loyalty and respect that we ALL show for each other. ER isn't just about getting one person to the top at any cost - we do have ambition, of course we do, and that's why we have LOTS of strong accounts not just one - most of us focus on SA, so yeah, we might not all be first page but we know how to play the game and how to have fun too and we play an attacking game - not just clicking and logging on to spend tbg.

We have an active forum and chat channel, so check us out today. Link is in the sig :D

Zelor.eXe
2nd June 2005, 03:07 PM
^^ indeed, this is the best alliance around, its unlike any other, as said many times we are here to help you, to be your friend and to just enjoy the game and have fun as a group,

to all ER

YOU GUYS ROCK!

and they do, they have always had my back, always been supportive, and im very thankful for it :)

God bless you all!

XwaR
2nd June 2005, 03:27 PM
You rock too zelor ^_^

It doesnt matter how you play, nor how often you play, ER will be very supportive. We dont require you to babysit your account 24/7. We have members with different experience levels. Some have been around since the beginning, others since last age, or this age. Join=good.

What are you waiting for?

boriszima
2nd June 2005, 03:36 PM
ssmythe is a great leader and she is hot. She is also very smart and she likes to help out newer players. If she is sleeping, then she has us, her helpers to do the job for her. Join our great alliance to recieve great benifits. We have players from all over the world, so even if you do not speak great English, it does not matter. We cover over 20 different languages, so you are bound to find somebody who speak: portugese, dutch, spanish, norwegian, chinese, korean, russian, austrlian, england, french, german and the list goes on.

JOIN elite reloaded

ssmythe
2nd June 2005, 03:46 PM
^^ yeah, i'm sizzling :D

and now that mega has emigrated, i am the only girl in ER :( That doesn't matter though, and neither does age or anything else. We have a very multi-cultural alliance with people from all across the world. ER people come in all shapes and sizes :D What matters is our great community and our love of KoC and of trying to help others.

We are one of the friendliest alliances in KoC - Neo said some good stuff a few pages ago, which was very true. I love this thread - the best recruit thread on GUA....

Zelor.eXe
2nd June 2005, 07:10 PM
^^ yup, nice and helpful is the key, not trying to get a bunch of puppets to click for us, but trying to help you get ahead and do your best in the game and have fun is what we are all about, i have been a member for over a year and im not about to leave, these guys (and gal) are great, check it out, it wont turn out rotten like some places :p

God bless you!

XwaR
2nd June 2005, 09:52 PM
So true. We are extremely dedicated to our alliance and this game. We have fewer members than alot of alliances, but look at how many comprehensive, succint posts there are in here. Not like some other ones that are mostly posts that are one line long :P. Join us, you will love the environment. What have you got to loose?

violentlazy
2nd June 2005, 10:26 PM
Elite Reloaded have the best (and longest) thread in the Round Table. We post here because we want to post here, and not because of some incentive scheme designed to appeal to people's sense of greed. ;) All members posting here are happy with the alliance and are so happy that they want to show it to everybody. So join the alliance where the members are so happy with the alliance that they make the biggest thread in the Round Table on it.

XwaR
3rd June 2005, 08:10 AM
Look at this huge thread! So many great posts from different people! Our old thread had posts from "famous" koc'ers that loved us.

We are extremely dedicated to helping out members. Anything you need there will be someobody there to help you with it. No kidding! Join!

violentlazy
3rd June 2005, 09:04 AM
With all the talent you can access through Elite Reloaded, you'd be crazy not to join. With the 1337est strategists, clickers, banner makers, and spammers, you can't go wrong with ER. And here comes a cheesy slogan... Forget the rest, we're the best. :)

Jab
3rd June 2005, 11:31 AM
Be with the best or forgot about the rest... :S

well basicically it comes down to just join ER because we pwn and we are the best. we are an alliance with not much rules and you can just be yourself in ER. when you make a double post or ask something in a wrong thread we will nt give you a warning or something but just tell you where to post. come to us and join the great atmosphere there is in ER :)

boriszima
3rd June 2005, 04:11 PM
Its like this, let me break it down for you.
1- we are elite reloaded. the world elite must tell you a lot about us
2- we have many great and experienced members, you will get help
3- Our history spans all the way back from age 1 thats early 2003. Experience is on our side
4- We have great and smart members, who know the game from inside and out
5- We have sabbers and greatg spiers, you will like it

had enough, wany more ? This is a sneak pick, join to see what else we can offer you.

violentlazy
3rd June 2005, 08:24 PM
I know basically every alliance says it in their recruit thread, but I've seen other alliances, been in them, nothing compares to Elite Reloaded. Out of the many alliances that start, only a handful get enough members to be a strong force and an active community, and even less are able to survive in the long run. Elite Reloaded has lots of active members, there's always something new on the boards, and we've got our roots in Age 1. There's no chance of us just closing down. With all the resources you could possibly need, Elite Reloaded is the best choice you can make when looking for an alliance.

XwaR
4th June 2005, 01:44 PM
Elite reloaded is THE best alliance out there! These people are EXTREMELY active! Come to the IRC channel to chat with some of us! We always find time to help you out or find you targets! There are tips and hints for new players at koc. They are very helpful and will make a noob pro.

ssmythe
4th June 2005, 02:31 PM
Yep, ER is a great alliance with lots of people willing to help out, whether it's advice on gameplay or finding targets.

ER is a very friendly alliance. We are neutral and are not allied to any of the big chains or clans either. We have access to all of the major recruiters so you can click as much or as little as you want to.

Check out ER today and you won't be disappointed :D

violentlazy
4th June 2005, 03:10 PM
With Elite Reloaded, its much easier to see your potential in kings of chaos ;)
If you were alone or even with another alliance, you'd have a hard time trying to get the rank you want. With Elite Reloaded, we can make it much easier, given that your goal isn't too unreasonable (we can't get you to number 1 :D). With limitless help from all the members and lots of info and tools, etc on the forum, Elite Reloaded is the only way to go for success in koc.

Jab
4th June 2005, 03:47 PM
Er is an alliance that will support you when you need help. We help people that come new to the game to help getting them started or people that are already started to get more experienced and to find more and better targets.

Come to our forums some time, hang out, come to get us to know a little bit better and see if you like it. If you like it, fill in a join application and you're set :)

Raelcun
4th June 2005, 07:45 PM
This alliance has helped me a lot, I played in the past but it was a long time ago, so they helped me get adjusted to the new system. They've done a lot to help me, and it doesnt matter what my rank is anyone who can help me did and it just seems to be the way they work.

violentlazy
4th June 2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks for posting Raelcun. :)

There's another testimony from a happy member. Nothing beats testimonies. You can read the thread all day and hear all our reasons for you to join but if you listen to what new members say, we know you'll want to join. Actually, there is one thing better than listening to testimonies, its joining. Join up, have a look around, post an application. Its simple and may well be the best move you make in koc.

JediMasterX
4th June 2005, 09:47 PM
Hey violent, did you finish Titan's banner? He is at my house and wants to know.

boriszima
4th June 2005, 10:21 PM
Yeah, we have many members comming here on the boards and letting you guys know that we are for real. We dont make false promises and not keeping them. Everything we say is for real and nothing is bullshit. We tell it like it is and see it like its truelly is. We help members because thats the way of life. you take something and then you give something back. This is how it works in real world, so why would it be any different for the alliances ? The answer is none.
We got greatest roots embedded in the game. Join us, to see if I b'sed you or i was for real yo

click on my banner to join

4ndr3x
5th June 2005, 04:16 AM
^^<< all of the stuff posted above and on previous pages are true and teh w00t0rzpwn! we got like 4 new members in short time and all three members still are on the forums and are pwningly active! ER makes their members stay cause it's so filled with quality shiat + boris!
join nooow!

DutchDJ
5th June 2005, 05:02 AM
ER is a fine alliance. So check out our board and make a new topic in the joining section to become a member. It will only take a few minutes and you will be glad for the rest of the time you will play KoC. So go to http://s8.invisionfree.com/Elite_Reloaded/ to become a member.

Jab
5th June 2005, 06:34 AM
ER is THE allaince to be with when you are looking for one. You can get all the help you need and if you want that, we can help you to get your account started or to get better in the game.

ER is full of friendly people from all over the world. We meet on IRC and MSN as well, so there is always something in it for you.

Join up now and join up in the fun :)

-edit
aight uber pwnge a la page 22

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 06:44 AM
hehe, very nice kingjab, i put dibs on next page ;)

You can always talk to a member at Elite Reloaded, and 99% of the time a senior member (like an admin or mod). Alot of members just hang around on irc and msn chatting, ready to help any member out. And because of the large quantity of members and the time zones they are in, it all overlaps and we pretty much have someone around ready to help.

Jab
5th June 2005, 07:27 AM
you can see out of this busy thread (that has become this big by dedication and loooooove for the alliance ;) and not from some competition for posting on GUA - cause we dont need that) that we are an alliance that is active and does things for each other.

the forum is also active always and there is always someone to answer a question or something. you can always PM a member in KoC or on the forum and you will be helped ery soon. come help us make ER stronger and join the team :)

next page is for VL :)

keep posting :p

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 07:47 AM
thanks kingjab :D

As you can see prospective member, the amount of people that post on this thread is outstanding. New members, old members, people from other alliances, gua mods giving the thumbs up. It goes to show that we are the Elitist alliance around. We command the respect of many people and alliances but we're not uber proud. We're there for the little guy, the guy/girl who just got their account up. Just because we are really good and stable as an alliance doesn't mean we can't help members. In fact it means that we're better equipped to help new members than others. Anywho, this little rant is all leading to one thing. All you have to do is click the link in any of our sigs. Post a new thread in the joining section and you're set.

Jab
5th June 2005, 07:51 AM
Because we are relatively small we can give you personall help and guide you through the 'world of KoC'.

We have a lot of fun in the alliance and the discussion boards and spam boards are always busy. We even have a spam thread in the general section, which alliance can say that :p The members of EliteReloaded com from way back in the game so if there is any alliance with experienced players it'll be ER :)

Join up now :)

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 07:57 AM
For the perfect mix of experienced players and newer players, come to Elite Reloaded. To really go well you need experienced players and newer players. The more experienced players can teach you things (ways to improve your account, etc.) and help you out, while the newer players can also help you by asking for help from the more experienced players. If you are new at koc, you can rest assured that there have been many many new players before you. They've done all the hard stuff, all you have to do is pick it up and pwn koc.

Jab
5th June 2005, 08:06 AM
When people just joined up and they dontknow how to play yet they can view all of our threads to see how you can get started the best. We will give you personall advice on how to get your account on track the best way all depending on what kind of game you want to play. ER has all kinds of different accounts. Some go for balanced stats, so for rank. Some go for totally sab-account, some go for full DA and some for full SA (like me :D. It does not matter how high or low your rank is, everyone is welcome at ER, well almost everyone is ;)

Come to the forums, fill in a join application and join the team :D

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah, alot of us at Elite Reloaded are big on SA. If you go through our stats section you see most have massive huge sa compared to other stats. Makes the game more fun ;)

But that doesn't mean we can't help you out just as much if you prefer to go another way. There are quite a few people who prefer to go all defence and sentry and get a massive tbg. There are those who go for all spy and pwn anyone who crosses them :D
So whatever way you want to play (and there are limitless possibilites) we can guarantee you we will be able to support you better than any other alliance out there. And that aint some empty guarantee. I've seen many new members who want to go a certain way against the norm, and whatever their decision, Elite Reloaded has always stuck with them and helped them as much as humanly possible.

So if you have an idea of what kind of account you want, come to Elite Reloaded. Or if you don't have any idea, still come. We'll offer you ways of building your account and great strategies to get your stats up, the rest is up to you.

FearNemesis
5th June 2005, 08:27 AM
Why is this Alliance so good...?

...because eveyone is nice and supportive

Why should you join now..?

...because it will make the game more enjoyable.

But why the hell am i answering my own questions...? :icon_psyc

XwaR
5th June 2005, 08:28 AM
That is very, very true. There will always be a person that plays the same way, or similar to the way that you do. Slayers, DA whores, sabbers, anything. Always there to help eachother out. Elite reloaded is the best alliance. Always active, with an enormous amount of posts in this thread and in the forums.

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 08:35 AM
very nice banner toexknee, who made that? ;) ;)

FearNemesis' somewhat simple post is very good at telling the plain facts. Everyone at ER is friendly and will bend over backwards to help you out. Being in ER definitely makes the game much more enjoyable, the feeling of being a force to be reckoned with in koc, the massive stats you can attain in koc, and of course the friends (and enemies) you make is what koc is all about.

:woot: new page! i got it! :D

Jab
5th June 2005, 08:49 AM
well done VL :D

there are enough posts in this thread to tell you you should join ER. we have everything for you in one package. that means we have 1337 members, high ranked members, members from all over the world, et cetera.

join up and experience this on the forums :)

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 08:49 AM
On the point of spammers, I think its a great assett to Elite Reloaded to have a healthy spam section. Why, you ask? Because at the base of any good alliance is a good section where the members can relax and not care about what's goin on with koc (or make light of it ;)). At Elite Reloaded we got sections for whatever sparks your interest, but its organised in such a way so as to keep it completely seperate from the koc section and easy to access.

Jab
5th June 2005, 08:51 AM
We are not some boring alliance that only has a forum for KoC and not more. There are tons of spam threads, forum games and lots more. We ahve discussion forums and there is enough to look at every day.

If you want to talk to us privately come to IRC some time and hang out there. Get to know us and join up :)

You will not get dissapointed and everyting we say here i true :)

XwaR
5th June 2005, 08:53 AM
Oh our spam section is probably the best in any forums, anywhere. It rivals the quality spam at the wastelands.

Anyways, Elite reloaded is THE best. What are you waiting for? We have 1337 banner maker violentlazy! Join and im sure he will be happy to make you one!

The guides for koc at the forums are quality and succint. They tell you what to do, and if you follow it, you will pwn!

One
5th June 2005, 09:01 AM
hellz yeah!

three cheers for ER, where the sum of our experience is our capability to pwn :p obviously I haven't had wide experience with clans, but I'll vouch for one thing - ER is damn good. join today and find out why.

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 09:02 AM
Anyways, Elite reloaded is THE best. What are you waiting for? We have 1337 banner maker violentlazy! Join and im sure he will be happy to make you one!

yup, u cant get these kind of banner making skills on the gua banner thread ;) im normally a very modest individual :D

There's so much that Elite Reloaded has that you cant find in many other alliances. With incredibly good strategists, players with the power to help you become the best you can be, great programmers, all round great people, and much more, there's nowhere else quite like Elite Reloaded.

4ndr3x
5th June 2005, 09:19 AM
vl is teh pwn in voicing people...
so if ya wanna get voiced real bad then join ER!
and boris is boris and we all know that and he pwns!
and ssmythe is good looking so there ya got it...
JOIN!

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 09:29 AM
lol, he's talking bout the irc channel, lots of fun #elitereoaded, at chatchannel.org)
irc://irc.chatchannel.org/elitereloaded
i think?

anyway. The personalities at Elite Reloaded u definitely cant find in any other alliance. With well known household names ;) like boriszima and johnstamos (and many more). Everybody's friendly and posts regularly in the non-koc/spam sections. The admins and all the mods are very active, we have a large base of members who post all the time. So if you want a friendly alliance where if you make a mistake its laughed off as oposed to sabbing you to the stone age, Elite Reloaded is the one to join. Its not that Elite Reloaded arent the uber pwnz0rs of attacking, its just that we're smart and see that its all just a game and its designed to have fun.

ssmythe
5th June 2005, 11:48 AM
It's great to see so many people posting in our recruit thread... and i didn't have to bribe them or anything to do it either :D

as others said, ER is a really friendly alliance and we try and make everyone feel at home.

we have an active board and lots of good posters too... so check out ER today!

4ndr3x
5th June 2005, 02:27 PM
to sum it up with one word all i can say is w00t!
or maybe even w00t0rz! to enhance the meaning of ER...
about the household names i don't think john deserves to be on the same "rank" as boris... he's too busy with full house to be on teh dedicated household dudes list...
boris, ssmythe, violentlazy, samtu, DutchDJ, KingJAB, t0exKnee, Zelor ++ are teh real household names in ER!
w00t0rz!

and teh new page!

violentlazy
5th June 2005, 08:52 PM
lol, johnstamos is a gua mod so i guess he'd be pretty well known ;)

Of course some people's fame spreads through word of mouth (like mine ;) j/k)
Anyway, why should one join Elite Reloaded? Because its a full package. Many alliances can offer some of the stuff that Elite Reloaded has, but you'd have to join alot of alliances to get the same kind of benefits as is available at ER. And there are a few problems associated with joining too many alliances. So why join 10 alliances when u can get the same thing from 1 alliance? That's right. Click the pic in our banners to go tot the Elite Reloaded boards

Or click on this link...

Jab
6th June 2005, 01:06 AM
woohoo another new page that'll be full of great quality posts.

You can find enough in this thread to know why you should join ER. We are an active alliance that listens to you and where you can ask everything you want. Join now and experience the activity on EliteReloaded.

boriszima
6th June 2005, 01:38 AM
johnstamos is a great guy, greater mod, and greatest Elite reloaded member. So if we some up his greatnesses he is amazing and in other words purely astonishing guy. Everybody think, stop thinking, and join elite reloaded. Why do you think we have so , so maaaaaaaany replies here ? well, there is only one reason and one reason only.
to find the coveted answer, join our alliance. click on my greatest every known to man banner and see for yourself. want to be great, join some newby alliances. want to be elite, join elite reloaded

Jab
6th June 2005, 06:28 AM
That sums it up there Boris, if you want to be with the elite, join elite reloaded. We are not just Elite, but we are reloaded and ready for the fight.

We have some great and famous members in ER. Some go way back and can tell you everything from the last ages. We have two mods as members in ER on GUA and we are dedicated to the alliance.

Come chck us out, dont wait any longer and join up :)

violentlazy
6th June 2005, 10:18 AM
Wow. Is it just me or are all of boris' posts bloody excellent? :)

He's soo right, if you want to be great, join another alliance, but if you want to be truely elite, join elite reloaded. It just sums everything up. Whatever u can get from another alliance, u can get better and faster from Elite Reloaded. You know you want to join. ;)

boriszima
6th June 2005, 10:46 AM
i am damn good; indeed. join elite reloaded, just look at violentlazy signature. do you see that huge huge, thats the gun he used to hunt down kangaroos. and kangaroos are not violent animals. imagine what kind of arsenal he has for the koc. Ok, stop guessing and join our alliance to find out. all of our members are happy, and those who are not (almost never ever) just leave with no problems. see for yourself, why believe me. join, click my banner in the signature

Jab
6th June 2005, 01:41 PM
talking about banners, boris has a quite good one in his sig too. its is made by one of our banner artists and everyone can request one at our forum.

we are getting close to 250 posts here and that shows great dedecation from our members.

do you like the sound of ER? do you want to be part of it? do you want to be elite? do you want to be with the best? join ER and you will be :)

boriszima
6th June 2005, 10:18 PM
We are truelly one great alliance. We help out our new members before we even get to know them. we help them click, set up recruiters and everyting they ask. we have well established leaderships and its run smoothly by a great leader. Why do you need to go to some other clan, when you can be satisfied righ here, right now. Want to have great advantage over others ? join
i have two great banners. click first one

Jab
7th June 2005, 10:36 AM
we are again where we belong, on top of the most posts in a recruit thread. you want to know how we came here? because we all love EliteReloaded and are very dedicated to make it a good one. people in the alliance go for different goals in the game. some go for total ra, some for 1 specific rank, some for sab account, some for a lot of soldiers. on the board we also have different people. i think we are the only alliance that has their leader as top poster and next to that a lot of posters with +1000 posts. thats a lot when you think of the fact spam posts dont even count as post count at ER. thousands of quality posts and they are at our forum. that tells you you are basivally wasting your time reading this and you should get to ER, post a join application and get into ER :)

boriszima
7th June 2005, 12:12 PM
Hehee, nicely said. Do not waste your time reading this post, just join. you know even by the name and what kind of people post here that we must be that damn good. join us today and be happy tomorrow. the future is in your hands, so make it happen. this is only a game to have fun and the most fun you can have is with your friends and other people around you. click on my greatest banner ever to be seen by mankind and join.

Jab
7th June 2005, 01:54 PM
i must make a list sometimes on what kind of great sentences boris and VL make here, just look at :
'join us today and be happy tomorrow' what can i say more?

we are a great group of players that like to play the game and have interest in each other. we give personal attention and you will make some nice friends along. come by on our IRC channel sometime, grab a bite in our restaurant (look at the forum, spam board :P) and get to know us a bit better, i am sure ones you joined us officially you wont regret your choice :)

Zelor.eXe
7th June 2005, 05:50 PM
ER am teh roxor!

this is the best group of players in the game, they help you like you wouldnt believe, our leader ssmythe is the most active alli9ance leader anywhere, she is there for each and everyone of us at ER, new and old alike, its great, she knows this game inside out and i will gaurantee you no other alliance has that kind of leadership, not the massive ones ive seen anyway, sure they are like " oh yea big bad leader is gonna pwn all!" what a joke, they sit pretty while everyone under them does all the work, dont be fooled, they wont do anything for you except maybe say hi to you to make you feel special, not here, we are all here for you and help as best we can, its up to you which alliance to join, im just telling you what i know.....

God bless you!

boriszima
7th June 2005, 07:17 PM
what he said is so true. our alliance leader helps everysingle one al ot. she says whats needs to be , how and when and why. she is there for you to help you. but lets not forget other members who also contribute to the alliance. everybody gives something to make it better, stronger and greater alliance. so why why and join today, because were are so elite reloleaded. we are the one to join

Zelor.eXe
8th June 2005, 01:42 PM
^^ Indeed, it is the members as well, we all work together and thats what makes us strong,

we are also very experienced and we are not stingy about sharing our gaming secrets with you, but you gotta join us to find out that info ;)

but trust me, its worth it.........

God bless you!

boriszima
8th June 2005, 02:08 PM
hehe zelor, i still love your sig man. go back in time. Anyways, with us you will only move forward and progress towards the future of your gameplay. we offer everything you need to know to succed in the game. we got experienced programmers, we got strategies, we got spamers, we got sabbers. you name it, we got it. so come on by and check us out.

ssmythe
8th June 2005, 03:22 PM
ER isn't just about one person... i think i've said that before :D it's about the great, loyal members we have. yeah, we are not the biggest alliance but we are the BEST and we have the best members. so if you want to join a fun and friendly alliance where people are willing to spend their time helping YOU, then check out ER today ;)

boriszima
8th June 2005, 05:21 PM
It is never about the size, it is how you use the tool. For us the most important tool is our brain which we use. with our great brain power we are able to establish a great alliance with greatest members in it. we will be taking alliances over on by one; just like other great empires in ancient time. Now, if you do not want to get swapped of your feet to down on your knees, join up. we will be there, and it will be up to you, to be with us or under us.

violentlazy
8th June 2005, 10:09 PM
Elite Reloaded members are dedicated to all other members. If you join you will receive top class treatment. We wont just say ur a member then leave you to figure everything out. As being a member of ER we have a responsibility for all other members. And with so many members to help you out, you can start pwning koc faster.

Jab
9th June 2005, 05:01 AM
If you want to be with the best, be with ER.
We will show you how you can start up your account the best way, what you can do when you are in problems and we will back you up when you need help.

Important in ER is that members have respect for each other and for other people in the game. We like to play the game and we are not here to flame other people or get in fights. Join us and see what we can dor for you :)

edit:

250 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: