PDA

View Full Version : The Order of Chaos

Deathwantsme
19th February 2005, 04:48 PM
The Order of Chaos

Number of members: 40 members on fourm, 100 chain and non chain members total.

Link to forum:
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Order_of_Chaos/index.php?

Description of your alliance:

We are an incredibly supportive clan that only wants to help everyone grow in power. We accept members of any playing skill so long as they dont cheat. We do not support cheating. We all work together for the greater good of the clan. If you join us and wish to start your own clan under us, you can, you retain all rights and privilages of the clan, but you have a smaller clan that you can call your own. Clans and individual members are welcome to join us.

Ways To join:
1) Make someone in my command chain or me your commander (Look for OrderOfChaos on the battlfeild and pick one of them). Then go to the forum and register and make a registration post.

2) Go to the forum and register and make a registration post.

3) If you are a clan looking to become a part of us, or become allies, make a post in the propose treaty area.

The moderator contact for this thread is Zap

Zap, please let me know if this wont work but....

Allowed posters (http://s9.invisionfree.com/Order_of_Chaos/index.php?act=Members)

I would also like to request that people can put negitive comments on our GUA thread that way people can get a less biased veiw of our clan. No flaming, but criticism or a hate message and leave it there is fine.

bongadude
4th June 2005, 02:16 AM
well you came to some of your goals so time for everyone else to do the same.

FireBall29
10th June 2005, 12:36 PM
This is a great alliance. They have great forums that are easy to follow. OoC has alot of active competitions at which you can win prizes. They are holding a couple of competitions right now. These competitions give OoC's forums a friendly atmosphere and a place to feel welcomed.

Valheru_Prince
11th June 2005, 03:02 PM
Mayb you guys could put me on the posters list. Most members rather see me dead but to be honest this clan is full of potential. Their structure is pretty good and their leader cares for his whole chain. This might be a big alliance in the future. Keep an eye on them and if you are looking for a good clan, join them.

bongadude
28th June 2005, 11:39 PM
OoC has alot of good officers but i dont.i have 2 officrs.they are never on so please do me a favor.Join me if you join us.i am a a reliable commander and officer.if people have a problem i try and help with that.so if your looking for a good commander join me.

RawRWolf
14th July 2005, 01:54 PM
Hey just dropping a message i am now part of this clan so anything you need i will help out with anyone that is my officer will have crimson in there name so you konw who they are under

RawRWolf
4th August 2005, 05:39 PM
Hey just posting to let all get an update if you ever wished to join this clan or just want help in anything just send me a message though koc my gup name is the same as my koc name so like i said if you wanted to join now is the time we are accepting new members

Admiral_Bojangles_OoC
16th August 2005, 12:35 PM
The order of chaos is a great clan. great members to talk to and a great leader. the moment you join OoC, you will feel welcomed.

hockybear15
4th September 2005, 08:38 PM
this alliance is great. we are small but we pay attention to everyone no matter how good they are.

Night_Elf
5th September 2005, 08:17 AM
whats ooc status with SC and PR?

Sir Hyde
5th September 2005, 03:06 PM
This counts for everyone in third thread; After your third post in here, we expect you to reply with more than three lines. This is to prevent posts that contain nothing but spam, so don't reply with three sentences of spam either v.v

Deathwantsme
8th September 2005, 01:25 AM
whats ooc status with SC and PR?

We are neither ally or enimy with either clan. I dont post on the PR forum much, but im registered there. I havent been to the SC forum in ages, chances are im deleted off it.

Clan update:

We are working on a new forum, it will be extra uber sweet. We cant decide what type of forum to get so if anyone who reads this knows of a good forum that is easy for members and admins to use, and is highly custamisable (and easy to custimize) please PM me.