PDA

View Full Version : DoS :: Division of Seth

Katsuchiyo_
19th February 2005, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the Division of Seth. We are a new yet growing alliance in KoC, devoted to its members.

General Information
Alliance Member Count (on forums): 40 and rising
Alliance Forum Link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/divisionofseth/index.php?
Alliance Home Page: http://divisionofseth.uni.cc

Benefits
Loyally dedicated to helping its members reach its goals, we can offer you the following benefits.
Soldiers. 1,000-3,000 a day of them! With access to numerous high quality recruiters, DoS is what you need to raise your soldier count!
Intelligence and Support. Members here regularly scout out “farms”—accounts in Kings of Chaos that have high amounts of gold and lows amounts of defense so that you may succeed in plundering to the utmost of your ability. We also have a revolutionary farm script which does not require IRC. When, on the other hand, you are the one that is being “farmed,” call on us for expert diplomatic skills to end your problems. We are here to serve and to protect. Join and you outnumber your enemy!
Strategy. Allow our high ranked members (5 in the top 1,000) to help you in any way they can. Ask for advice, give advice, and use the tricks that high ranked members use to be successful!
Community. Join an incredibly friendly alliance with dedicated leaders and trustworthy members. Make friends in the world of chaos and find brave souls to fight for your cause.
Sell-offs/lotteries. Though these don't happen daily, we do have lotteries and occasional sell-offs to help our members rise in rank. I alone have given 10 billion in sell-offs this age, and although this was mostly to my officers, all of these officers were in DoS.

Behind the Name
The Ancient Egyptian army was split into four divisions, each one named after a different god. In Egyptian mythology, Seth was the god of chaos and war, and he was also one of the gods for which the divisions were named. In the realm of chaos, Seth is king, and we fight in his division of the army.

Staff and Allies

Leader: Katsuchiyo_
Global Moderator and Co-2nd in Command: LordNevs
Global Moderator and Co-2nd in Command: idonno

"Father" Alliance: Lord Galdor's Clan
Ally: Warriors of Chaos

How To Join

Register for the forum in the link above
Read our rules in the Rules Forum
Read the "How To Join" thread in the Join Forum
Follow those directions and then post in a new thread your application
Wait to be approved and then enjoy access to the remainder of the forum!

The moderator contact for this thread is Haplo

idonno
1st May 2005, 02:36 PM
Little update : we have 80+ people now, and some new guys are the leader of LGC, Graahoejoe, a general of LGC, Die_By_Sword (sorry if misspelling your names guys :S)

So, we have some new, powerfull and experienced members that can surely help you out when you're a newbie !

Menamin
1st May 2005, 04:55 PM
As idonno already said, we now have 80+ members and as we continue to grow we get even stronger. A lot of our members have played in previous ages so there are a lot of experienced players in our alliance, who are more than willing to help you out. So if you want to join a strong and supportive community, then I highly recommend DoS.

idonno
6th May 2005, 08:15 AM
Kats, thx to say I'm a good general and a good commander in the previous thread on DoS :p

And about our alliance : we're ranked #20 on CoC, and with a member count of only 80, this means all our members think we deserve to have their vote on CoC ! And apparentely they vote daily, so we're keeping our rank ! Some more peeps could help us grow even stronger ! C'mon people ! DoS rocks :D !

I'm currenly working on a special tutorial for newbies or for other players who want to learn some tricks ! I finished one part already, and it'll be up and running soon : a list of all kind of koc and forum words, arranged alphabetically, with abbreviations and references to the tutorial (which isn't ready yet).

Come and use this thing ! It's really usefull when you want to learn how to play koc and become and experienced player !