PDA

View Full Version : Recruiters.

TheIllusionist
19th February 2005, 10:32 AM
I heard of a friend that someone he know's made the LOP-recruiter. But why does every alliance must use the LOP-recruiter? Why can't they make someone of their own? That's also the reason why Denny AND many others are that high ranked i guess, no offense High-Ranked :)

Iceman
19th February 2005, 10:35 AM
I do not know where you heard that you have to use only LOP-recruiter. There are a lot of good programs where to click even betters than the lop, faster programas with better return rate.
You can click wherever yo want, it is up to youmif you want to do it in lop...

Shadowfox
19th February 2005, 11:37 AM
LoL do you have to use LOP recruiter?? OMG ...
You've been ripped off :p

Tekano
19th February 2005, 12:33 PM
making ur own recruiter isn't just something you do. only people who know how to make one can make one and that's not a big amount of people.

wildcard890
19th February 2005, 01:33 PM
lmao, im on the rogue guild recruiter its ok i guess. i get like 5 soldiers a day from it but i don't click on it much cuz my internet is too slow, and btw ur looking at the next #officer of the #1 person, who is jokermadness.

Brems
19th February 2005, 02:59 PM
owkeej I dont chpiek goed inglish but i wil doe my best :dead:

I juse Relentless recruiter :stupid:

Sweet_Shadow
19th February 2005, 04:17 PM
LoL do you have to use LOP recruiter?? OMG ...
You've been ripped off :p

hummm you have any problem with LoP recruiter maybe?
I wouldnt if i would be you seeing what YOU have done..

bashing on other work is something, but doing something better is another story eh? :stupid:

Shadowfox
19th February 2005, 11:43 PM
hummm you have any problem with LoP recruiter maybe?
I wouldnt if i would be you seeing what YOU have done..

bashing on other work is something, but doing something better is another story eh? :stupid:
LoL Sweet_Shadow ... this is prolly the first time you actually talk to me!
Is it because I comment your recruiter? Because when I had problems with your recruiter (like everyone) you just ignored me!

Want Sweet_Shadow's attention? Comment him!! LOL

Anyway ... LoP was/is a recruiter where 75% of the 'clicks' are fake ...
I never said it was a BAD recruiter, I just said if he was forced to use the LoP then he's been ripped off ... no one can force you to use a recruiter right?

HadesTheDarkOne
20th February 2005, 07:24 AM
TheIllusionist, just ignore all those weirdo's (j/k) and take a look here:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7918&page=1&pp=10
Enough choice I should say. In fact LoP isn't the best recruiter but it's up to you to experience which one you like better.

SataiDelenn
20th February 2005, 07:48 AM
Well, I've never clicked on Rogue, but I plan to try it starting in Age 4. One of my officers used it almost daily after joining me (his choice to use it) and..... My G-d!!!! The return rate was ridiculous!!!! And I mean ridiculous in a GOOD way! He must have gotten 300-600 soldiers a day, and since I got half of that by being his Commander, well, I didn't really have to do much clicking. I had been using LoP up to that point, but I wound up being owed over 1000 clicks from them and never got them, so I figured, what's the point? I got SOME return clicks from them, but not enough to justify continued clicking on their clicker. I'd say try Rogue if you want a really great return rate!

Shadowfox
20th February 2005, 09:38 AM
That is what you can do best ... try them all and make your own discision ...

TheIllusionist
20th February 2005, 11:00 PM
Well, I used EVO when I was a beginner, that never failed me, the most people I had was 201 a day. And THEN I only got soldiers of my officer. But friends in Infern0 Circle told me that LOP-recruiters are good. I do not know what to chose.
But I will trie some, or else I make one of my own :P when it succeeds.......

Žonald
21st February 2005, 12:15 AM
we have our own system that doesn't need a program to work.

you can find it here: *recruiter* and read how it works here: *site*

I'm proud to say that we're the first one who has a working click system!

Dinlort
21st February 2005, 08:42 AM
Well now I don't really know what you can use whores and rrac for now? with the new clicking system, it looks to me like they aren't really usefull, unless some changes will be made, and it won't be as fast anyway.

But EVO is great, and the click rate has increased alot this new age.

Astaire
21st February 2005, 08:45 AM
Anyway ... LoP was/is a recruiter where 75% of the 'clicks' are fake ...

Strange, I would get on LoP and get like a hundred men before I even start clicking. Then I'd have to drag myself out of the negatives.

xD00M
21st February 2005, 10:02 AM
can AOL users use evo? I signed up today but i havent got my confirmation email yet. I use AOL so does that block the email? Or hasnt it arrived yet?

Menamin
21st February 2005, 10:06 AM
Same thing happened to me, but I know a lot of other people who don't use AOL who also haven't received their verification e-mail.

Deity
21st February 2005, 10:16 AM
As this thread exists, and the question I'm going to ask is related, I'll use this thread to avoid opening up a new one.

Is anyone else having major problems clicking on any recruiter? Nothing seems to be working for me at all. I appreciate that the server is extremely busy, but none of the recruiters are working to the standards they were prior to the new age launch, some don't even load any recruit links up, and some just totally refuse to work.

Really hope the makers of the recruiters resolve the issues - if they exist and it's not just me - before long.

FollowerOfChrist
21st February 2005, 05:31 PM
I'm having the same problem, I even tried getting a different recruiter, and still it didn't work. And now KOC won't even load... Is it just me or does KOC keep shutting down?

Denny
22nd February 2005, 05:11 AM
There was a huge problem with server load yesterday while the click images weren't being verified... things seem much better today, probably because they've switched back to the old click system for now.

deathblade2424
22nd February 2005, 08:45 AM
where can i get to the rogue recruiter thing? also is there any neutral clicking sites out there that would have a good return rate? i am still looking

*->Static<-*
22nd February 2005, 09:30 AM
Go to: here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=7918)

it will display you a list of recruiters that where handed to me, from people that created them or had acces to them. Check them out and make you choise.

Fynn
5th March 2005, 07:27 AM
Can sommeone help me to the adres of the rogue recruiter.
Because i had e fire :oops: in my home i lost all the adres and had no backup of it

Frendly greetings Fynn :bty:

Zap
5th March 2005, 07:31 AM
here you go Fynn http://www.rogue-guild.com/default.aspx ;)

Reind
7th March 2005, 11:51 AM
That's right try and make ur own clicker and see! Its not easy!

Okastega
7th March 2005, 02:41 PM
I would guess the best clicker is Click Whore for it's speed and clickback. If you aren't in an enemy chain of PR try it ;) If you are in a banned chain i suggest you use RRAC2 or Rogue ;)

riddle
7th March 2005, 03:36 PM
i think both evo and rogue guild suffer since they put alliance members first (evo much more so) that means if you click say 1000 links it will take 2-3 days to get the clicks back
with indra i've always hit negative clicks after 5-6 hours course there are only like 700 links to click on there