PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Sabbing

Batstar
17th February 2005, 05:55 AM
I know that the formulas for Sabbing restrict someone from sabbing more than 25% of your armory. Which means that having only 3 weapons makes it impossible to get into someone's armory. I had 2 blackpowder missles, and 1 mithril. How it is possible that my 2 BlackPowder Missles got sabbed, but i still get The you can't get away with that message, when i try to sab someone with the same amount. WTF IS GOING ON?

Simius
17th February 2005, 06:18 AM
You had too many tools I guess. Tools also count.

Deathwantsme
17th February 2005, 07:01 AM
I was told that if you have 666 or 667 spy tools then that counts as one weapon of both defense and attack, so both can be taken out. I have also found that it is possible to completely take out someones armory if you have a high enough spy against there sentry and you only do it one at a time.

Batstar
17th February 2005, 08:00 AM
Dang it, I didn't know tools counted too. Shit that makes this that much harder. Ahh well, I will look into it then.

Mordenkhai
17th February 2005, 11:54 AM
Warning Noob posting about to occur!!

The guide I read said it was based on armory strength. Therefore you could not allow your armory to have a total strength of 40,000. This includes tools. Pretty much the same thing Deathwantsme posted except if you had 667 of the weakest tools it wouldnt matter only if you had 667 Hooks/Guard dogs.

Jab
18th February 2005, 01:25 PM
and again > sab immune if
666 15 tools + 3 10k weapons
1333 15 tools + 2 10k weapons
2000 15 tools + 1 10k weapon

many variations are possible, so also with 2560 weapons. always keep the 25% rule in mind thats most important. so not 40k points max in armory, but 25% rule (not more than 25% of your total armory points can get sabbed)

minhan
18th February 2005, 01:30 PM
you have to many tooles, I guess

SampMan87
18th February 2005, 08:51 PM
How does one protect from sabbing. I had a decent ammount of weapons, blatently enough to be sabotaged, and some fool claiming that I attacked his commander (I didn't) sabbed all the important stuff. There HAS to be some kind of counter measure.

Deathwantsme
19th February 2005, 01:09 AM
The whole tools thing is true, but if you go for one weapon at a time, you can take out all the inventory, i had it happen to me, i only have 650 tools altogether, and i lost everything i had. So if you do it one at a time, you can get everyone.

Jab
19th February 2005, 12:35 PM
How does one protect from sabbing. I had a decent ammount of weapons, blatently enough to be sabotaged, and some fool claiming that I attacked his commander (I didn't) sabbed all the important stuff. There HAS to be some kind of counter measure.

1. be sab-immune
2. get a higher sentry
3. check you intelligence logs if you got sabbed and recycle some weapons before you attack (recycle attack weapons than, so sell some and buy them back to prevent losing them when you attack someone)
4. check your attack logs if you got attack after you got sabbed and look at the details. Here you will see if any defensive weapons got sabbed (sabbed DA weapons will break when you get attacked and they are being held by a soldier). If you didnt get attacked, you might want to sell some DA weapons too and recycle them.

^^ This all depends on how many failed recons/sabs you have in your logs.

If you dont have any failed sab-logs when you got sabbed (so someone got succesfull everytime) its just your bad luck.. and you will lose weapons when getting attacked or attack yourself

King_Of_Hearts
20th February 2005, 12:06 PM
I hope they do away with that gay 25% rule in AGE 4.

DutchRipper
21st February 2005, 05:59 AM
so is it possible to be sab immume?