PDA

View Full Version : Intro...

Legendary
8th September 2004, 04:39 PM
Well... i've been reading around the forums here for about two months... and finally decided to register and start to actually post... :)

So.... I live in Virginia, US, entering the 8th grade at thirteen years of age. I enjoy reading, writing, little bit of acting, and coding... Not that good at intros, so i guess thats it.

Squidi
8th September 2004, 06:16 PM
Hey dude, welcome. Got here from KoC? If you did, remember that this place is not only for KoC and infact most people who got here from KoC leave that shitty game and just stay here. Anyways, read rules and blah blah blah, and don't spam and stuff.

Ummm.... YEAH!!!

Krystin
8th September 2004, 07:17 PM
Hi Legendary, and welcome to GUA. Hope you enjoy yourself and take time to read the rules, but if you've been around you probably know them already.

Jin_the_Legend
9th September 2004, 12:19 AM
Us Legends have to stick together bro. If ya need any help with something give me a shout. Anywho welcome to the boards and stuff like that.

If you don't feel like reading the rules and such, you can do what I've done from day one. Use your common sense.

ArchedEdge
9th September 2004, 01:22 AM
I use my common sense too! well, not really, only recently. Anyways..make sure you read the rules and welcome to GUA

Splat
9th September 2004, 09:15 AM
Hey dude, welcome. Got here from KoC? If you did, remember that this place is not only for KoC and infact most people who got here from KoC leave that shitty game and just stay here.

He couldn't be more right. I'm one of those he mentioned :P. Welcome to GUA.

Kinda strage you read the forums for two whole months before registering though :P

**DevilJIN**
9th September 2004, 12:28 PM
welcome and enjoy ur stay :)

Ceres
9th September 2004, 02:47 PM
Well... i've been reading around the forums here for about two months... and finally decided to register and start to actually post... :)

So.... I live in Virginia, US, entering the 8th grade at thirteen years of age. I enjoy reading, writing, little bit of acting, and coding... Not that good at intros, so i guess thats it.

You're from Virginia? So am I.

Welcome to the board. :)

Krystin
9th September 2004, 06:27 PM
He couldn't be more right. I'm one of those he mentioned :P. Welcome to GUA.

Kinda strage you read the forums for two whole months before registering though :P

Not nearly as strange as that avatar splat :)

Actually we have a lot of lurkers that don't post, it's a part of every forum.

Enjoy yourself Lengendary and hope to see your posts about gua as you get more comfortable here.

Stephen
9th September 2004, 06:32 PM

So.... I live in Virginia, US, entering the 8th grade at thirteen years of age. I enjoy reading, writing, little bit of acting, and coding... Not that good at intros, so i guess thats it.Hey, welcome. Did you find the forum through KoC, or through other means?
I'm sure you already have a fair understanding of the rules if you've been here for a couple of months, so no doubt you'll have a great time.

Not nearly as strange as that avatar splat :)

Actually we have a lot of lurkers that don't post, it's a part of every forum.It's bizarre how many people register and never post. Really weird.

ShadowGandalf
9th September 2004, 09:40 PM
man i remember when i was 13... good times good times... anyways welcome to gua. have fun and dont lurk.

Legendary
10th September 2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'll be sure to go over the rules again.

Stephen- I was referred to the forums by a friend from school. He plays KoC, but i don't.

Ceres- Really? Anywhere near Alexandria?

Krystin- I'll be sure to read the rules over to be sure about them. Probably make your job a bit easier...

Ceres
11th September 2004, 01:20 PM
Ceres- Really? Anywhere near Alexandria?
Nope, I live like two hours away. ^-^;;

Anyway, if you ever need anything, feel free to pm me.

Darkstar_
11th September 2004, 01:37 PM
Really? Anywhere near Alexandria?

I live 45 minutes south of you in Spotsylvania County (outskirts of Fredericksburg.) My dad works up in Alexandria at the Coast Guard Base. Welcome to GUA!!

Yakbutter
11th September 2004, 11:37 PM
Hey Legendary - I'm new too, and did exactly what you did (read the forums before deciding to join). I'm from Australia. what's virginia like? When i think of the US, i only really know about New York, Washington and LA.

MindFrame
11th September 2004, 11:49 PM
welcome to gua, im 13 too, we aint idiots so dont make us look like it

Ceres
12th September 2004, 12:15 PM
Hey Legendary - I'm new too, and did exactly what you did (read the forums before deciding to join). I'm from Australia. what's virginia like? When i think of the US, i only really know about New York, Washington and LA.
We've got the most dead presidents! And crappy schools.

Plus I don't live far from DC. It's not that great. All the vender food seems to cost two bucks per thing >.<