PDA

View Full Version : Age 4 might not quite start yet

Eyeflash
10th February 2005, 11:37 AM
URL was removed by request of the post creator. -Lenin

Now, I'm not sure what to think of it. Could it be that the admins had not definitely decided for Age 4 to be this month yet, but that Nick for some reason officially announced it anyway? If that is the case, I consider this a highly unprofessional thing for the KoC admins to do, making an announcement that causes alliances and GUA to make preparations while it's not even certain yet and could be changed, and then not telling the public about it so preparations still continue.

For those interested; here is what Nick posted before editing it to "suggestions are fun":

http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=174494&postcount=8

Zap
10th February 2005, 11:50 AM
yes I know, fury posted it in the thread :( *sigh*
so, any suggestion to do while we wait till summer :P (if things goes so far)

Xer0n
10th February 2005, 12:31 PM
NOOO!!! /me wants age 4 now! why wait? everyone wants it.

Euthie
10th February 2005, 12:37 PM
ow my god, if the age lasts till summer....count me out :whistilin

aaargh, admins should know people are totally bored by now

Euth

maggot
10th February 2005, 12:50 PM
Ok I don't blame Nick the way I see it is that one of the admins finally searched some contact with the members playing it and asked once for their opinion!
Why can't it restart :s
FFS everybody is sick of this age!

whirlwind
10th February 2005, 01:09 PM
this speculation is not required on gua.... nick has already informed the boards that age4 should be starting very soon. Unless you here otherwise this speculation is not required.

Closed until i get a good reason to open it again

I'd say open it again, and if it gets spam close it, but seeing as the topic is made up from something I don't see many proofs of, I'll leave it closed. -Lenin

Phyrus
10th February 2005, 09:43 PM
if that was the real ben, i dont see whats stopping him from coming here to give his own input of things.

however, since there is no further evidence of this being proven fact, all i can suggest is its false.

(since this thread is already closed, i dont expect anyone to try and make further comments)