PDA

View Full Version : Non aliance mode/ stand alone players

xysod
9th February 2005, 05:29 PM
Well
As this is my first post it might sound a little strange...
I know Kings of chaos is meant to be a social game but i'd like to have an option that makes it possible to go for the top 1000 rank without being leader of a chain.
It would make the game alot more fun for people, like me, who dont like to be controlled by officers or commanders.

There also should be a way to privilege the stand alone players to compete with the chains.

If there's reaction to this post i can put on my worked out idea of the stand alone players.... if not i won't bother and go on with my life

Sincere Greetingz

Xysod, the Dwarf

mexijews
9th February 2005, 05:43 PM
You can be stand alone player and be ranked top 1000 lol. YOu just have to click alot, and join public recruiters ;) lol.

Dark Rider
9th February 2005, 07:04 PM
ya you do have to recruite alot and always be on your toes

And be careful on who you pick your fights with

get some officers and join public recruiters

en4cer82
9th February 2005, 07:12 PM
you don't even need officers to get top 1000 just look at boriszima. he's ranked 163 with no officers. you just have to be willing to click a lot on recruiters that are open to people not in alliances. that should be a lot easier next age too with PR's CW, SC's CR, and RG all being open next age.

Shadowfox
9th February 2005, 07:39 PM
Well once you use a recruiter, you aren't an independent player anymore ...
So getting in ranks 1000 with no help from people in koc ... well you will need a lot of friends who click your link :D

xysod
10th February 2005, 02:57 AM
Takes too much of my time to click links more than half an hour per day.
Im ranked about 1900 now and my perspectives can t go above 1500 if i dont click lik 1000 times a day...
And thats the sad thing of KOC in my opinion

Oh yes, another quest... I'm not a KOC player from the first minute... Im only playing this for like 3 months and I wonder if im doin a good job being ranked around 1900. Oh and i ve created an exell sheet to calculate your stats but i havent got a clue how to spread it around the battlefield...

Oh yeah.... one more remark.. I'm willing to join the clan who can offer me the most soldiers. I still have my commander change so if you want me... come and get me

Shadowfox
10th February 2005, 03:38 AM
Hej mate ... wanne play a game where you don't need to click to become strong?
Try RoT or Mediwar!

http://www.riseoftyrants.com
http://www.mediwar.com

Denny
10th February 2005, 05:48 AM
Oh yeah.... one more remark.. I'm willing to join the clan who can offer me the most soldiers. I still have my commander change so if you want me... come and get me
I think you'll find most of the good alliances aren't interested in bribing people to join them these days - you tend to get a crappy quality of members that way. PR is actually trying to lose all the 'casual clicker' members at present - they can click our recruiter without being in our alliance now - and just keep our loyal and active members. This makes the game much more pleasant for everyone in PR - especially the admin team :)

EworTam
10th February 2005, 06:22 AM
xysod - you are saying you want to be top 1k without having officers and without clicking? So basically you're saying you dont want to work for it but you want to become top 1k? Well that's never gonna happen unfortunately.

I got to top 1k before I got any officers, and I didnt click that much though. It is possilbe with just a bit of effort.

If you've only been playing 3 months and are rank 1900 then that's brilliant. I would expect you next age to easily be top 1k if you continue progress like that.

As for an alliance that gives you soldiers - I dont think that is too possible. They can give you the opportunity to gain soldiers by the use of their recruiters - however most will be public by next age if they aren't already. However Striker Clan has the banking credits option, which means commanders can give officers credits if they think they deserve it. As far as I know this is the only alliance to do this.

PR is actually trying to lose all the 'casual clicker' members at present - they can click our recruiter without being in our alliance now - and just keep our loyal and active members.

I can understand that PR is getting a bit big and that such measures are needed, but arer you saying that if you have an officer who clicks, but doesn't have the time to be active in PR, then you won't help him if he needs it? Remember that there are plenty of people in your chain who click and make you strong, and who prefer to just play the game.

blunderball
10th February 2005, 09:35 AM
I can understand that PR is getting a bit big and that such measures are needed, but arer you saying that if you have an officer who clicks, but doesn't have the time to be active in PR, then you won't help him if he needs it? Remember that there are plenty of people in your chain who click and make you strong, and who prefer to just play the game.We will aid any of our members. If someone is in the chain and not a member of PR, it is up to their commander to help them. If their commander was a member of PR and brought the case to us, I'm sure we would aid them.

Gotjen
10th February 2005, 09:40 AM
Well
As this is my first post it might sound a little strange...
I know Kings of chaos is meant to be a social game but i'd like to have an option that makes it possible to go for the top 1000 rank without being leader of a chain.
It would make the game alot more fun for people, like me, who dont like to be controlled by officers or commanders.

There also should be a way to privilege the stand alone players to compete with the chains.

If there's reaction to this post i can put on my worked out idea of the stand alone players.... if not i won't bother and go on with my life

Sincere Greetingz

Xysod, the Dwarf

I'd say the best idea would be to join an alliance where you don't get controlled by officers/commanders ;)

regardless, when I first started playing I didn't even know alliances excisted, yet I managed to get somewhere around 2k-3k before I joined one and created a new one, so it's possible to get a high rank without alliances.

xysod
11th February 2005, 11:20 AM
I checked out both in past , but they dont even come close to the gameplay of KOC. Mediwar is like buying "hike" ik you want to buy "Nike" if you know what I mean...
Mediwar = "Hings Of Kaos"

boriszima
11th February 2005, 06:50 PM
you don't even need officers to get top 1000 just look at boriszima. he's ranked 163 with no officers. you just have to be willing to click a lot on recruiters that are open to people not in alliances. that should be a lot easier next age too with PR's CW, SC's CR, and RG all being open next age.

hehe i am famous

basically its like this, if you want top ranks and no chain, you got to click yourself. what that means, you have to spend hours of clicking each day in many difereny recrutiers/clickmasters/etc and such alike.

One does not have to be in any alliance to use some public recruiters like rouge, and now rentless one and there are some others ones. most of them started to be public cuz thats the way to grow

as denny kindly menionted, keep the smartes on in the clan, and then make clicking monkeys out of everybody else. so they will do all the work for you and then you have less things to worry about cuz you wont have some officers whining to you cuz they were sabbed. well he did not really say that, but thats what it looked like to me. which is fine i guess, atleat he is honost.
well i happened to be part of an allaince, cuz otherwise it would be very much boring to cick and click, i need to talk and other stuff. and i am very and i mean very happy that i joined some aliances, others i left. you get to meet people all over the world and such.

i am not ranked like 163 which is a lot considering almost all was done by me.

joejoemo
12th February 2005, 09:38 AM
Can I have your autograph Borizma lol. You have to click a lot on public recuiters to get into a top spot just ask borizma how many times have you clicked this age anyway?

boriszima
12th February 2005, 11:05 AM
i am not sure how much i clicked total, its for sure well over 100k times. thats just judging by how many men and spies/sentries i have. but i also lost a lot during the age. only on rogue i have clicked 60k. anyways, i heard or been told some have clicked way more than that. but still it wont ever get me rank one or top 50 for that matter. so i am still a loser... ;)

Shadowfox
12th February 2005, 11:22 AM
omg, you're not a loser ... and that is proven by your rank and number of officers ...
You are one of the biggest winners in this game!

edit:
" I got 2 negative rep points on this reply, and 6 positive rep points, people who don't agree that Boris is one of the best players in KoC should really stop sucking up to all those great leaders so they can gain some rank within the alliance! "

ROCK LOBSTER
12th February 2005, 11:49 PM
looser? nah...there's only A winner and the rest loosers? i dun think so. I think that as long as you're happy with what you achieved you're not a looser...

too optimistic to say you're a winner...just some happy dude in just another online game..

Shadowfox
12th February 2005, 11:55 PM
iXaB i totally agree :)
You are a winner if you achieved something you haven't achieved before.
Look at me .... I achieved rank 1400 with 2 active officers and I am happy with it.
So what did I do? I sold off to both those officers so that they can gain a good rank too!

boriszima
13th February 2005, 02:00 AM
i like to look at this realisticly. this game can only have one winner, rest are not winners.
but yeah, enough about me. there are many players who are able to achieve what no others can like haplo who has top 155 rank and only at 1.5m TBG which is insane

moon
13th February 2005, 05:47 AM
one way to get ranks is to become an SA whore..

For me its 1 winner and its the clan and people in the chain that has the #1 account at the end. Its never about 1 account but "all for 1 and 1 for all"!

Shadowfox
13th February 2005, 12:38 PM
Well said ... though people like the PR players are no winners for me!
Just because they 'hide' behind the #1 account ... I don't like that!