PDA

View Full Version : Music Sid Killed Nancy - yay or nay?

Atomic Watermelon
8th September 2004, 12:26 PM
Personally I believe yes, he did. She repeatedly asked him to kill her, and finally, he did it because he believed it'd show his love - after she convinced him that yes, if he did love her, he'd kill her. Either this or it was a failed suicide pact between the pair, which could be further strengthened by his death only a short while after hers, in which he overdosed on heroin in a bid to "get her back". Which, if you believe in some forms of afterlife, he did.

Discuss.

whirlwind
8th September 2004, 12:30 PM
I don't believe he killed her, because he didnt want his own life to end for her, he knew if he killed her his life was over, i belive it was an accident!

Atomic Watermelon
8th September 2004, 12:32 PM
Ahh, completely on topic, but how do you believe this accident came about?

Molotov
8th September 2004, 12:35 PM
I don't believe he murdered her, but that it was an accidental death when Sid and Nancy were struggling over a knife.

It seems to me that there is no reason that suggests otherwise, other than the fact people didn't like Sid.

Atomic Watermelon
8th September 2004, 12:36 PM
Oh, I do really quite like Sid, he always came across as quite...humorous in interviews. He has opinions, which is always good. So I don't believe the murder theories ebcause of any dislike I may have harboured towards him.

DaunTed
8th September 2004, 01:23 PM
AYE! Sid did killa the nancy lass....and what a fine lass she was too ARGH!

Atomic Watermelon
9th September 2004, 10:03 AM
She was most definately not fine...gross. The best thing he ever did in his 21 years was to kill her...she was a prime candidate for murder. Although, I think that sometimes she could be pretty when she was happy - that just wasn't often.

DaunTed
9th September 2004, 10:10 AM
sorry pal, i was joking, just a spam post..i dont even know who he/she/it was?

Atomic Watermelon
9th September 2004, 10:18 AM
OMGSEXPLZNOWKTNX fest has arrived! Sorry, I got this idea from somewhere else :sheepish:

FishyFred
9th September 2004, 01:08 PM
I don't know what this has to do with music. If it has something to do with music, maybe I'll reopen it.