PDA

View Full Version : Computer Shows

King_Of_Hearts
7th February 2005, 07:13 AM
Are there any websites out there that will tell me about what computer shows are in my area? I am not talking about in the news papper I want a website.

Thank you,
KOH

Phyrus
7th February 2005, 09:42 AM
techtv channel on fox? (it was techtv on foxtel (aussie cable) anyway)

Perad
7th February 2005, 12:06 PM
Hmm, it depends where you live and what you mean by computer shows, if you mean a computer fair then stick it in google along with your local area. If you mean computer tv shows, i would look for a site with a list of shows then look for some live streaming or downloads.

By saying computer shows what exactly do you mean?

White_Hindu
7th February 2005, 06:21 PM
I'm sure he means a big sale that they have at convention centers. Your best bet is find a big convention center in your area and see if they have a list of all venues up in there. Computer shows usually come once a month or so.

King_Of_Hearts
7th February 2005, 09:14 PM
Yes I mean computer shows as in a place to go to get computer parts. I was really hopeing to find a webpage that talks about shows where they are going to be and when they are going to be.

King_Of_Hearts
9th February 2005, 08:55 PM
Any help please?

Flocito
9th February 2005, 09:12 PM
I think Perad helped you out as best we can here when he said:

Hmm, it depends where you live and what you mean by computer shows, if you mean a computer fair then stick it in google along with your local area.

There's not really a website that I know of that talks about computer shows/expos at every convention center in the nation. This type of information is better found through local avenues.

You may want a website, but I don't think you're going to find one except maybe something like citysearch.com or local news on google or yahoo.

King_Of_Hearts
9th February 2005, 09:55 PM
Well I know there are some well known computer show's that traval all over. I use to have a website if you went to it would tell you where they are going to be and when they will be there. Thing is I lost that shows url I also know there must be other shows that do the same thing.

I was just hopeing that someone on this BBS would have one of these urls and give it to me.