PDA

View Full Version : Movies Tenchi...Muyo, Universe, In Tokyo, Movies, GXP, Pretty Samy... and any I missed -_-

Dark-Chaos
8th September 2004, 09:32 AM
Any Tenchi fans?
There must be?

Theres several Tenchi series but my Fav is Muyo. Its the original and the characters aren't too hyper-active in their personailties.
Fav characters: Ryoko, Tsunami and Kiyone

Nakean
8th September 2004, 10:29 PM
man I almost forgot about Tenchi Muyo.....

Its been a couple of years sense ive seen it, but it was damn kool.

I really ejoyed it, thought the later episodes got kind of frantic and what not.

XMrNiceguyX
9th September 2004, 02:14 AM
Oddly enough the series I enjoyed were Tenchi Muyo! -> Tenchi in Tokyo -> Tenchi GXP. And yes. I've seen it all but the Ryo-ohki OVA.. which I haven't had the time for to watch yet.

Vengis Tusk
10th September 2004, 01:17 AM
I really like the Tenchi Movies, pretty darn long through :p I really liked watching the Tenchi movies on the Sci Fi channel when they would do their midnight anime segment, but they stopped that, man that was about 6 years ago...

Dark-Chaos
10th September 2004, 06:29 PM
SCi-Fi channel show it? SINCE WHEN?
[notices location]
Don't do that to me.
Sci-Fi channel over here dosen't show it. AND they stopped their thursday night double anime. Don't know if they still show anime series in the morning though... Blue Gender, Eva, Nadesico, several overs... and I'm stuck with out the channel any more. -_-

Any of you think that Ayeka was better in Muyo then the rest?
She was too excentric in them. Where as in Muyo she was nice and calm.

Elmdor
10th September 2004, 06:50 PM
I used to watch Tenchi Muyo a long time ago when some channel played it. The show was cool, but they had too many different series. I was horribly confused when I started watching Universe a while after finishing up the Muyo part.

Dark-Chaos
10th September 2004, 07:13 PM
Yea, that would confuse you. But I hope your not confused enough that you won't watch the new Tenchi Muyo... 3rd season. After so many years we only have to wait for final translations and release's of it. We can finaly watch what happens AFTER episode 13 "Here come Jurai" and the spechial mini episode after number 13.