PDA

View Full Version : Armies of dragons misc clan

Bad_Kharma
3rd February 2005, 07:56 PM
drace maketh the first scribble

drake
3rd February 2005, 08:08 PM
OKAY! This is the clan Tavern. This is where we are ALLOWED to roleplay in/around the castle of the armies. in case you forgot or are lazy (like me) and dont wanna look at the clan page again for a catsle description, here it is.

At the end of a twisty dirt and gravel road, on top of a mountain that slopes off into a steep cliff on the opposite side, a huge medievel-styl castle stands high above the land. Over looking the long beach that stretches out below the cliff and the vast ocean it borders, the castle is a truely elegant sight. Made of mostly stone, there are many windows, and obviously many floors. The solid steel doors stand almost 20 feet tall, bearing rings on the front to open them with.
The doors creek as they open slowly. The hinges groan with pain as the doors inch their way across the hardwood floor. The first room is a large, circular room, red shaggy rug in the middle with a hallway in one spot, and directly across from it is a very large dining room. This dining room was HUGE, big enough to fit several armies into. it had several waiters and waitresses running around preparing food. The tables, made of solid oak, each seated nearly 50 people, also haveing enough greatly padded chairs to accomidate this as well.
In the hallway, rooms lined the walls left and right. these weere only some of the upper-ranked rooms. At the end of the green-carpeted hallway, which was lit with exspensive chandelears, was a large staircase leading to other floors.
The second floor was mearly a room floor, for the soldiers and other lower-class people.
The third floor, however, was very large. On the left was an entrance to a sparring room, and the right an entrance to a weaight training area / gym.

RULES:
1. no spam
2. members only
3. stay in and around the castle.
4.no spam
5. Everyone needs to listen to BK becuz he put up with all my questions to make this :-P

er yes ... <.< ... >.> ... listen to my every word and follow my every command, héhéhé, my little puppets - BK

there. Ill start RP now. Just go ahead and RP!!

IC: Drake walked up the hall to his bedroom to check on Jade, the girl who was injured in her parents' murder. She was sound asleep on his bed, wearing the same blue cloak he had on. He smiled and turned around. He walked out to the dining room where everyone seemed to be conversing. He sat down and awaited company.

Jade
4th February 2005, 02:24 PM
Jade woke up and got out of bed. She made the bed and got out of the room. She walked to the dining room. She sat next to Drake. "Hi Drake. How are you today?" She smiled and waited for a reply.

drake
4th February 2005, 02:26 PM
"I'm pretty good. how are you feeling?" Drake asked, inspecting the young girl's wounds. He pulled her sleeves up to examine. Then her legs, face feet and hands. He looked at her, waiting for a reply.

Jade
4th February 2005, 02:47 PM
"Im fine. Im just tired" She walks back to the bed and falls asleep.

drake
4th February 2005, 03:18 PM
Ensureing she is tucked in, Drake walks out of his room, closing the door gently. he thought to himself 'man, she must have gone through a lot. shes really tired. I NEED TO GO FIND STRIKER TO DO SUMTHIN INTERESTING IM BORD!!!'

LordCrusader101
4th February 2005, 03:22 PM
With Strikers loud footsteps echoing through the halls of the castle, he slowing advanced to Jades door to see Drake stanging there as if he had just got done with a long conversation. "Drake............... I'm hungry... feed me" Striker holding his gut while it's rumbling like a vacuum is about to explode. Striker looks at Drake with desperation in his eyes "I need food"!
ooc: crap they didn't have vacuums yet

drake
4th February 2005, 03:27 PM
"SHHHH" Drake says, shutting him up. "Come on" He says leading him to the dining room
"EAT!"

Nox
4th February 2005, 04:44 PM
Well I assume this would be a good enough time to put Drake to the test. I'm going to haunt your precious little Jade. :)The concealed Knight of Eiferium looked steadfast at Drake as he lead the whinning buffoon to the dinning room. Once the two were at a comfortable distance from his hiding place, Holton took a step out from behind the red tapestry that once covered his body from those around him. The man's strangely coloured blue eyes made a quick inspection of the hallways, his path was clear and the knight began to tread as light as a mouse towards his target.

As Holton arrived at the door he found it to be locked, nevertheless it was nothing that would stop him. The man took his right hand and grabbed at the handle of his sword which rested over his back, then pulled out his massive weapon. He stuck the sword's tip into the lockhole and easily forced the door open. When inside he saw the woman who Drake fascinated over and protected greatly, to defile something so precious of the one he envied would surely but his jealously at bay for just a little while. Sheathing his sword in the scabbard over his back, Holton moved up to the sleeping body of Jade. He moved up close enough until the tall knight could peer down at her, his vigilant blue eyes looking straight down at her. Where was her protector now?

drake
4th February 2005, 04:59 PM
Right behind him "Hey Holton what are you doing?" Drake walks in behind him. "Leave her be please."
Drake had been informed by a pixie-dragon that was in the room and darted to tell him that holton was in there.

OOC: lol :-P Shes a 7 year old girl by the way. not a woman.

Nox
4th February 2005, 05:12 PM
Seven years old? I thought she was like seventeen, I guess I won't be 'defiling' her then.Noticing his position, Holton acted as if he were the one innocent.

"I heard some noises, and please keep your voice down you might awaken the child." whispered Holton, and he secretly grinned from behind his guiltless façade.

drake
4th February 2005, 06:04 PM
"okay. Please tell me next time." Drake didnt fully believe this, but holton was always like that. He was just glad he wasnt trying to do anything to her.

Jade
4th February 2005, 08:38 PM
Jade woke up and got out of bed. She left the room to find Drake. "Hi Drake. How are you doing?" She looked down the hallway. "Drake, i felt as if someone was standing over me while i was sleeping. Do you know who it was?" She was curious and waited for a reply.

drake
4th February 2005, 08:40 PM
"Just me checking on you..." he said, sighing. "You okay?" he smiled loooking at her.

Jade
4th February 2005, 08:52 PM
"Im ok, just a little tired" Goes back to his room and takes another nap.

drake
4th February 2005, 09:13 PM
Confuzed, drake walks into the dining room with striker again.

Garf
6th February 2005, 06:11 AM
The elf sat, his head somewhat drooped as he leaned back in his chair, his legs on the table. He was in some sort of sleep, not quite awake, but yet conscious of everything going around him at the same time. His eyes flickered back and forth underneath his semi-closed eye lids, watching and taking in the movements around him. He began dropping into deeper sleep as he waited for people to come back from some hallway or another; he had watched nearly everyone walk down that hallway and back again, as if something or someone needed constant attention on the other end of the hallway. Finally, a figure walked in, the man he had been waiting for.

Standing up rather swiftly, the elf widened his eyes, looking around and stretching slightly to assure that he was fully awake. Walking swiftly around the table, he approached the man who had just exited from the hallway.

"Drake! I must ask you - what is the plan of action here? Are we waiting around for more members, or... It is getting rather dull, and theres plenty of things I'm sure we could be doing... It just seems awfully boring to sit around and do nothing all day here. Perhaps you could ask the members of the clan whether they want to have a tourney, FFA, quest, or even something else? I'm sure I'm not the only one growing bored here..."

drake
7th February 2005, 03:05 PM
"My friend..." Drake laughed. "That sort of thing is for the clan thread itself. This is for RPing around the castle." Drake laughed. "Though you are right. it is getting somewhat dull...i believe we need more members."

This clan has been closed for some time now. This is no longer needed.