PDA

View Full Version : Armies of the Dragons

Bad_Kharma
3rd February 2005, 06:28 PM
Drake make the firsty.

Mod notes:
28 Feb '05 - 'Spam detected' but taken care off by Bad_Kharma. Other than that, fine. - Legion

drake
3rd February 2005, 07:08 PM
At the end of a twisty dirt and gravel road, on top of a mountain that slopes off into a steep cliff on the opposite side, a huge medievel-styl castle stands high above the land. Over looking the long beach that stretches out below the cliff and the vast ocean it borders, the castle is a truely elegant sight. Made of mostly stone, there are many windows, and obviously many floors. The solid steel doors stand almost 20 feet tall, bearing rings on the front to open them with.
The doors creek as they open slowly. The hinges groan with pain as the doors inch their way across the hardwood floor. The first room is a large, circular room, red shaggy rug in the middle with a hallway in one spot, and directly across from it is a very large dining room. This dining room was HUGE, big enough to fit several armies into. it had several waiters and waitresses running around preparing food. The tables, made of solid oak, each seated nearly 50 people, also haveing enough greatly padded chairs to accomidate this as well.
In the hallway, rooms lined the walls left and right. these weere only some of the upper-ranked rooms. At the end of the green-carpeted hallway, which was lit with exspensive chandelears, was a large staircase leading to other floors.
The second floor was mearly a room floor, for the soldiers and other lower-class people.
The third floor, however, was very large. On the left was an entrance to a sparring room, and the right an entrance to a weaight training area / gym.

When you get to the castle, you notice there are people all over. Simply ask someone if you can join, and they will get to drake(the leader) about it. Make sure and tell us your element and race.

RANKS: The leader of the sect ranks you up depending on actions.(tells me to)

Earth Shifters:
Leader: Striker (lordcrusader101)
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Fire Bringers:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Wind Callers:
Leader: Drake (drake)
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers: Jade (Jade), Kisa (Miss_Happy_164)

Bio Wasters:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Spirit Summoners:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Dark Chaos:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Light Guardians:
Leader: Shade (Shade)
Knight:
Warrior: Amok (Garf)
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldier:

Lightning Casters:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Water Riders:
Leader:
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

non-elementalists:
Leader: Holton (Nox)
Knight:
Warrior:
Fighter:
Cleric:
Soldiers:

Each leader is responsible for their armies actions. They have full authority over their army only, but drake overrides all.

THE ONLY ROLEPLAYING ALLOWED IN HERE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CLAN (IE JOINING OR ASKING A QUESTON OR SUGGESTING SUMTHIN) IF YOU WANT TO RP ABOUT IN OR AROUND THE CASTLE, GO TO THE TAVERN!!!

TAVERN (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=10235)

LordCrusader101
3rd February 2005, 07:29 PM
The morning light shined down upon the earths crust, making it a good day. Not a cloud in the sky, the deep blue sky seems to never end "Nice day isn't it" Striker says to his wolf by his side. Striker contined down the road to the castle, ever so often looking to the left and right of the road wondering if someone was following him. As he walked he could hear the rocks move under his feet. Striker continued down the path to the large castle on the other end. "I havn't seen Drake in sometime, Timber". Timber is the name of Strikers wolf. Striker looked back up to the big castle, "I wonder if drake is here"?

When Striker got to the castle, he looked up and down the outside walls of the castle to find the castle kind of new. The castle had to be somewhat new but not brand spanking new. "Timber, I no longer need you help, you may go home for the time being". Timber turned around to the forest and started to walk to the forest. As timber walked Striker watched timber creep closer and closer to the forest. When timber left the sight of the Strikers field of view he continued to the castle.

Striker peered through the huge castle doors to find Drake not in his chair. He turned around while still walking through the halls of the castle. Still no sign of Drake, Striker turned back around to Drakes throne. When he got to it he looked to the right to find Drake coming out of the dinning room. "Hey Drake, It's been a while" Striker said while looking up and down Drakes blue cloak. "this castle is a fine castle indeed" Striker looked up and down the halls of the castle then looked up and down the walls once more. Striker fixing his eyes back on Drake saying "what have you been up to".

Garf
3rd February 2005, 08:03 PM
ooc: Lightning is the element of my primary character (Linther), but since he's a halfling, and most halflings don't have good terms with dragons, I'm using my secondary, Amok, who's a light primary and earth secondary (though those may soon be switched as I only got earth training....)

ic:
The elf stood silently, watching the activity of the others around the room. Despite the people in the room, he still felt it was missing something; perhaps the sheer size of the room created an emptiness, but he couldn't be sure that was it. Ignoring it, he began striding towards a large dragon, knowing that whereever the dragon was, Drake would be. Coming around to the man, he smiled, bowing slightly before stating his purpose.

"Drake, as much as I am enjoying the atmosphere here, I am sure there is something we should be doing, whether it be some valiant quest or just a simple tournament among our clan members, but without the proper activity, I don't know how long this momentary euphoria will last before a boredom sets in. I personally don't feel a problem now, but the boredom is sure to set in soon."

He stood, smiling at the dragon which stood next to the man, waiting for a response.

drake
3rd February 2005, 08:21 PM
OOC: careful. you can roleplay but it must directly effect the clan. BK is a hawk. hell get ya. as far as roleplaying, i got a tavern going now. ill put the link up in a second.

Garf
3rd February 2005, 08:30 PM
ooc: I know as much, BK let me know when I told him I was rejoining the forum to be careful on "his ground" (clan forum), but I thought it was very pertaining, due to the fact that I'm more or less implying "make a clan quest" or "make a clan tourney" or "make a clan something"... anyways, I guess I have to make this post worthwhile so he doesn't label it spam!

right, you need to change something about the beginning of the post element wise, Amok doesn't belong under lightning, he's either an earth or a light mage... I guess he could go under weaponry, too, but, yeah, he's not under the right element.

Jade
4th February 2005, 02:15 PM
Jade wakes up and gets out of bed. She makes her bed and looks around for drake. "Drake?.....Drake?" She continues walking around looking for him. She looks at the clothes he gave her. She then walks to the kitchen and gets some food. She looks around as she eats.

drake
4th February 2005, 02:36 PM
OOC: In the future that goes in the tavern. but well count that as ur entrance

Bad_Kharma
4th February 2005, 02:50 PM
yes I am a hawk, you all better go read the clan posting rules and do it fast, further transgressions will be punished without further warning. Drake, might I suggest rping as well cause those OOC comments alone do kinda qualify as spam as well.

You can roleplay in here, but it must add to the clan, describing how it looks, creating a background and so on, that's all allowed in here. You can even start events that eventually end up to be a quest but the quest itself, that cannot be done in this thread.

Now I presumed since you are all in a clan you have read all the rules, if you don't, I suggest you go do it now. In the misc clans you can do whatever you want except trolling, flaming and posting gibberish and anything that isn't allowed as stated in the misc forum rules.

I do hope this clan does work out, so don't let my harsh little post here scare you away (I(m actually a nice guy ;) ) and do have some fun, just don't brake the rules ;)

Greets

well ... me

Blankwindow
4th February 2005, 06:14 PM
NO i'm not a member or applying but i think BK will agree this is not spam and will be helpful.

An idea if you need one for doing what BK suggested is to look at clan such as KOD or AOTFO. The latter because it's ranking system is very similiar to your clans. and the forumer because between me and BK at different times it has a very detailed history and description of it's location.

You might also look at the BOE which has a ranking system as well you might decided to adapt somewhat for raising rank. (though i think the aotfo is more applicable)

you can find the links in either me or BK's sig depending on which clan.

Blank, give me one good reason why this could not be done in a PM to the clan's leader? You should know better than this. Next time I catch you doing this, consider yourself warned. - Legion

Shade
4th February 2005, 08:04 PM
Four figures enter the clan's headquarters. The first one is atop the one of the other's shoulder, and chirps. The figure is a female silver draike. "OOOH!"

The woman in the green jumpsuit, a visored helmet, gloved hands, and with antennae sticking out of her head, giggles, the sound sounding slightly metallic from the helmet. "Shh, Jade." Today, Jade has chosen to perch on her shoulder, rather than Shade's shoulder--mainly because Shade is shaking in fright.

Jade, the draike, chirps again. "I'm sorry, Mantis....the place looks so neat!"

A third, hunched figure, about 4 feet in total size when hunched, chirps. This figure has antennae and mandibles, pincers, and so on and so on. This figure's name is Mantidae.

The shaking figure, clad in a white dress and wearing a mask and two swords at her belt, approaches the clan nervously. "H-hello," She says. "I'm S-shade...w-we're here..."

drake
4th February 2005, 09:18 PM
"Welcome, shade and party. No need to be frightened, M'lady. Im no scary person" Drake chuckled. "You may go in and eat in the diner, or u may go to your room. Or, if you wish, could go to the tavern and RP."

Paradise Wandering
4th March 2005, 12:05 PM
This clan seems to have fallen into the depths of inactivity, with four weeks of no posting. This means that you have a total of three available options:

1. Close the clan
2. If the current leader is inactive, elect a new one
3. Start a new recruitment thread

If there are less then 4 active members, option 2 is not available, if nothing happens within one week, option number 1 goes by default.

You're a day early... >.< I wanted to do this tomorrow...

OOOOH, spooky colours ... well zach your's just bright, ouch my eyes ... and no posting this a day early you!! A full month be given - BK

Crap... I completely forgot taht Feb had 28 days... screwed up my schedule... Ah well, today, it has been a month of inactiveness... And Bk, yeah, it's bright, but it is easy to see :p

No dissing my color, Bad_Kharma! It just happens to be so that 'Legion' gives you a black colour. As such, you wouldn't be able to tell what is mod text and what is not. So I use the red glow to make sure I stand out.

Probem with mod colours is, netscape and firefox don't show them, only IE does by my knowledge. So I had to switch to darkred now :( -BK

Mental note; spoiler gag doesn't really work when modding. Also... Aren't we spamming up this post a little?

Paradise Wandering
13th March 2005, 11:30 PM
Well, nobody has replied, and I even gave you a couple extra days. So, option number one goes.

Closedz0red.