PDA

View Full Version : Armies of the Dragons Recruitment thread (closes 10 Feb)

Legion
3rd February 2005, 02:31 PM
drake, make the first post. This recruitment thread for a BA clan will close the tenth of February. - Legion

Yes, I wanted to try and use a new modding color...

drake
3rd February 2005, 02:39 PM
OOC: It looks cool ;-)
IC:
There is a large castle at the top of a huge mountain, backsided with a cliff,dropping to a beach along the ocean. At the bottom of the mountain, there is a patch of woods, eventually leading to a forest. The dirt road leading up to the catsle looks hardly used, a mixture of dirt and gravel forming the twisty driveway. The large castle doors open revealing a large inner room, with a hallway directly in front and a set of stairs to the right. To the left, the dining room.
In the middle of this large room, sitting in a large chair, was a tall man with a blue cloak. His hood was up, covering his facial features. Aside his chair layed a very large blue Dragon. It snorts as you walk in.

"So, you want to serve the armies of the Dragons? What is your name, and why do you want to join?"

Count(since i was last on): 5/7

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 02:43 PM
striker looks down the way to the castle, he then looks up into the sky to see only daylight.

Striker enters the castle to see Drake sitting down on the throne "Drake it's been a long time...." Striker says "how would you like to fight side by side again as we did in past days"? Striker still with his hood up peering through the shadows of his hood look into Drakes eyes awaiting an answer

drake
3rd February 2005, 02:46 PM
Drake cracked a smile, tilting his head up for visability of his mouth. "gladly, my friend. Please, help yourself in the dining room. Our waiters are serving up some fine food. Others will join you shortly."

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 02:50 PM
"I have no time for food at the moment, i must be getting back to prepare" Striker then thanks Drake then turns around to head for the door of the huge castle. "i will be here tomorrow morning at sunset, wait for me" he then turns around once more and continues out the door of the castle dissappearing into the sunlight.

drake
3rd February 2005, 02:54 PM
Drake tilted his head and watched the man leave, confused. "Okay..." He said looking at Volrath, his Dragon. "He'll be back. you know him." Drake said, responding to the unspoken words of his dragon.he could tell by his face he was doubtful. "We will wait for others."

Garf
3rd February 2005, 03:18 PM
The day was beautiful. The sun was nearing its apex as it travelled over the sky, shining warmly on all the elf that traversed below, along a path seemingly never traveled before. The elf himself was not nearly as normal a sight. He walked briskly, a strange robe covering his body. The robe seemed tattered and beyond repair; several spots had already been covered with material other than the original. The edges were ragged and beaten as if a rat had chewed on every thread. Still, somehow, the robe seemed to fit the medium-built elf. A smile crossed the elf's face; he stopped and watched as a bird took flight as he approached. The bird's feathers fanned out, shining a brilliant array of red and orange hues. The elf's blue eyes followed the bird momentarily, before he continued along the path.

The woods began thickening around the elf, but it only made him feel more at home. He stuck his hand out, feeling a tree, smiling as he felt it's strength and pride. He moved his head up the bark, his fingers almost meshing with the wood. With the agility of a squirrel, he suddenly climbed up the first few boughs, before springing out of the leafy color.

The sight that he saw amazed him. Before him, the gently sloping path he was on turned into a more twisted path leading up a mountain. In the distance, a great figure grew from the mountain top; a mammoth castle, sitting upon the edge of the mountain. Beyond the castle, the land disappeared, leaving only the clear blue sea in the distance.

The elf dropped back onto the dirt path, restarting his trek towards the top. He moved quickly; the mountain was a good size, and he had good intent to reach the top before the sun came down. His legs moved faster and faster, until it seemed that not only was he running, but that the earth was moving backwards to enhance his speed. The dirt and gravel moved out of the way before his feet, leaving perfect divets that helped himself propel himself forward. A strong aura began to grow around him as he experimented with the powers he had not used for a long time. A barely-visible greenish hue gathered around his feet, seemingly pumping energy into the ground as the elf moved forward.

Won't be long this way, as long as I can keep it up...

The sun had begun dipping towards the horizon as the elf finally slowed before the large castle. He was not quite sure why he had come, or what had brought him, but he believed in a set destiny, and knew that something beyond the magnificent doors had lured him to come. Pushing the doors open and entering slowly, the elf was amazed by what he saw. Though it seemed impossible, the inside of the great building was even more wondrous then the outside. Walking down the room towards the center, he noticed two figures in front of him, one heading his way and another sitting in a large chair. He recognized neither; but somehow knew he would know both well in the near future.

He passed the standing man silently, acknowledging him with a slight nod. He stopped before the man in the chair, noting the dragon which sat nearly motionless by his side.

"So, you want to serve the armies of the Dragons? What is your name, and why do you want to join?"

"Ah, so that is where I have come? Well, my name is Amok, and it seems that my travels have directed me to this spot. I know it is absurd, but as far as I can remember, whenever my feet lead me somewhere on their own, I have some duty or purpose there."

He smiled at the man in the chair. Stepping back, he bowed slightly, and then stood up.

"If you and your dragon will let me, of course."

OOC: Hope that'll do, I've gotta go...

drake
3rd February 2005, 03:27 PM
OOC: More than enough for a recruitment :-P
IC: Drake stood and waved for the man to rise. An elf of all creatures now stood befor him to join the Armies of the Dragons. "You may join, my elven friend." He said, motioning towardsthe massive dining room. He smiled. "Please help yourself to some great food. Your travels must have left you hungry." He smiled again and sat down, looking at Volrath. Volrath barely moved, with the exception of a small nod towards Drake. A nod of approval.
"5 more, volrath."

Jade
3rd February 2005, 04:10 PM
Jade, wearing a torn red shirt, ripped black pants, and black sneakers, walked up to the door feeling a little lost. Her clothes are ripped because her parents just died and she just escaped the murderer. She enters the castle and looks around. She sees drake and smiles.

drake
3rd February 2005, 04:17 PM
"Hey there" Drake says, looking down to the little girl. "Are you okay?" Drake runs over to the little girl, examining her. "How old are you? Whats your name?" He was in a panic. the one thing he didnt like was children hurt. He kneeled in front of her and started cleaning her wounds, waiting for her answer.

Jade
3rd February 2005, 04:25 PM
Jade looked at him. "My name is Jade, and im 7 years old." She looked at him tend to her wounds. She looked down and frowned a little. She then looked back at his face and smiled. "Thank you for your help. By the way, what is your name?"

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 04:27 PM
The sunset was starting to come, and striker was on his way to the castle. he then looks up at the sky to see nothing but darkness, "It's a quiet night, is it not" striker says to the wolf that's buy his left ankle. "I no longer need your help you can go home" striker watches his wolf run to the nearby forest "the forest got really thick since the last time i was here....."

Striker arives at the castle just as he said to see the girl in tatered clothing . "what happened to her"? Striker looks up and down the walls as if he is inspecting it. he turns and looks Drake in the face "what happened"?

drake
3rd February 2005, 04:33 PM
Drake, tending to the little girls wounds, looks up at her. "Im Drake. Where are your parents?" He says gently, not wanting to hurt her feelings. He looks up at Striker. "She looks like she was attacked. What happened?" He asked, looking at Jade.

Jade
3rd February 2005, 04:40 PM
"My parents were killed by a giant demon and it was about to kill me" She pauses for a second. "Luckly i escaped before it killed me" Looks at striker. "Who is this guy?"

drake
3rd February 2005, 04:46 PM
"Afriend of mine." Finishing with her wounds, he stands up. "You will stay with us as part of this clan. I will care for you untill you find your own way. Ill train you myself if the need arises. Unfortunately, we do not have a room equipped to accomidate a little girl, so we will have to place you with someone else for now, since that demon will likely come back for you"
He looked her over again. "You need new cloths. Here, for now go to my room." Drake pointed. "Its the last one on the right." Drake called a taylor in and told her to make cloths for a little girl. Instead, she ordered them from across the ocean using a water dragon. the order came back in a matter of minutes.
Drake gave the cloths to the girl. they were folded up neatly. It was a blue cloak, much like his, only minimized to fit her. "Go change, then come back to me."

Jade
3rd February 2005, 04:53 PM
"Ok" Takes the new clothes and walks to his room. She starts to change. Thinks that Drake was very nice to her. She also thinks about her parents. She finishes getting changed and walks out the room. On the way back, she thinks about getting revenge on that demon. She then notices Drake and striker. "How do you think this looks?"

drake
3rd February 2005, 04:56 PM
"looks good" Drake says, laughing. "One thing though..." He reaches down and gently puts her hood up. "Perfect." Drake lifts her up. He smiles at her, removing his hood so she could see him. "Hungry?" he asked nicely, carrying her into the dining room. He sits her in a HUGE comfy chair, the one meant for him. "Waiter, give her whatever he little heart desires!" Drake says, not being mean about it. "Ill be back in a minute to check on you okay? you lll be with me for a while if thats okay." Drake walks back out into the room with striker. "Cute kid" He laughs.

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 04:56 PM
"haha... the girl's got some spunk" Striker still looking down the hallway wich the girl went.Then He said "Here take thses herbs these will help her wounds, where is my room"? Striker added

miss_happy_164
3rd February 2005, 04:58 PM
Kisa had short orange hair and eyes. Thoa she was a fairy she was normal human size. She wore a blue tunic.She had yet devoloped her wings and was trying to master some water spells. Thoa none of them worked. " DRAKE" she yelled " I WANNA COME TOO" She ran beside him. She was out of breath from running so fast. She smiled at him " I wanna come too"

drake
3rd February 2005, 04:58 PM
"Right next to mine. She'll probly have to stay with me. I dont want that thing getting her."
"HEY!!" He laughed, seeing the fairy. "Of course. Theres someone you should meet..." He pointed into he dining room at Jade.
OOC: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!!! GRRRR

miss_happy_164
3rd February 2005, 05:03 PM
Kisa nodded " ok" she said.

Jade
3rd February 2005, 05:04 PM
Smiles at drake.Looks at the waiter. "I'll take anything right now" Watches Drake leave and sighs. She looks down at the new clothes and feels better than she did before. She continues thinking about her parents and then stopped worrying. She thought that her parents were dead and that she couldnt do anything but try to avenge them.

drake
3rd February 2005, 05:09 PM
Drake wandered his way into dining room. "Hows it going hun?" Dake asked lightly, looking at the food in front of her. He patted her on the head and sat down next to her. "Im sorry about ur parents. I promise you, i wil make you a good fighter and you will avenge them."

Jade
3rd February 2005, 05:10 PM
walks to drakes room and goes to bed

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 05:12 PM
Striker then walks to the door and peers out side to see nothing but night. "hmmmmm" somthing strange, I can smell blood in the air. He turns around and walks towards the rest of the Drake. "you didn't tell me where my room is..."

drake
3rd February 2005, 05:12 PM
"goodnight" Drake yells. He looks to striker. "Well, its about that time. Here have a seat and wait with me.

LordCrusader102
3rd February 2005, 05:18 PM
Striker thens takes a seat next to Drake to wait. He then takes out his Dagger by his side to examine it, Striker plays with it a little bit then puts it by his side again.
ooc: ok i'm running out of things to say

drake
3rd February 2005, 05:22 PM
we need to find one more person. Nox is workin on joinin now.
IC: Waits. He walks down the hall and checks in jade. shes fast asleep.
"Shes asleep." he chuckled. "two more then we can go."

Bad_Kharma
3rd February 2005, 05:23 PM
Good, cause this is a recruitment thread, not a rping thread. Next spam post I see here will get a full warning!!! So unless you respond to a new member posting ONCE or answer his question as to the clan, your posts WILL be warned. Have a nice day - BK

Nox
3rd February 2005, 05:34 PM
As the grass grew somnolent under the predetermined march of the valiant knight, the sun became vast and covered over the countryside as if it were the king of the lands. The man who walked alone towards what seemed to be nothing, bore only feeble-made leather boots, some old rags for clothing, an odd cloak, a large sword over his back and gauntlets. The quick winds soon turned tranquil as the first signs of day were approaching. The knight had been traveling a great distance, but not great to the hardened soldier. The knight's hair was consumed in sweat, the what would normally would be the short light brown hair of the man was a dark hue of grotesque texture.

As the wanderer came past a fresh running stream he took rest and began to clense himself with the cooling fluids of nature's bloodstream. Soon the sun would be fully upon him, and it would appear the man had some sort of contempt towards the sun, because he cut his activities and doubled his pace when he first noticed the hell-star was creeping upon him. Moving along deeper and deeper into the unknown, the sun continued to haunt and pester him. It was perverse in this day, the sun picking on the lesser and the afraid. Surely there are those who fear the dark, but to fear the sun the live-bringer of all is a perculiar aspect. The man's tanned skin absorbed the what would seem deadly sun as he made his way towards what would seem be a destination of nonentity.

After just three hours of traveling the man finally came upon a tall castle, in which the doors were great. Definitely large enough for any animal on this world to enter through, as the man continued to come closer the fine stonework of the castle was revealed. Such fine precision in the design, probably would have taken centuries to fully complete. The air was clean as he came closer, and on his way to the castle gates he found the garden. In which olive plants, flowers of all sorts, and fruit trees flourished. The knight grabbed an apple from a tree and began eating it as he made his way to the gates. Once he came in he found a dragon lazing around and quite a few other individuals. An elf, a few humans but also a strange masked figure. The sight of him made the man interested in what he was up to, but he soon passed him as unimportant to his cause - so far. He walked up to the man positioned on the throne, the place of honour and a sign of rank. He moved up to him, bowed low then raised and presented himself.

"I am Holton Carnifex, Knight of Eiferium. Executioner among my people, I have come seeking membership to this guild as I require a place to rest and take haven for I have travelled great distances to arrive here."

drake
3rd February 2005, 05:42 PM
"Welcome aboard!" Drake laughed, reaching his hand out. He was happy to see another individual who was interested in joining. One to go.

Shade
3rd February 2005, 06:08 PM
Four figures, Jade, Shade, Mantis, and Mantidae, enter the clan. They have finally found a clan that makes a direct connection with them.

Shade, dressed in a white dress, is married to a dragon and is more than happy to join the clan.

Mantis, in her green rubber jumpsuit and helmet, loves dragons as well, having a strong, familial, connection to Tim because Shade is her surrogate daughter.

Jade, the little silver draike, perched on Shade's shoulder, chirps excitedly. "Wow! I love this place already!" She exclaims.

Mantidae, a giant mantis, enters, clacks her tendrils on the ground, and lets out an exhausted chirp. "Yes," She signals telepathically. "This place will do quite nicely."

"H-hello," The ever-nervous Shade begins. "I am S-shade. The d-draike on my shoulder is Jade, and the big insect is Mantidae. Mantis is in the jumpsuit. We come to join your clan."

drake
3rd February 2005, 06:12 PM
"There is no need to be Nervouse, Shade. We are friends here." He looks at the Draike. "Quite a magnificent creature there. There is a little girl here named jade, but i think we can tell them apart :-P" Drake sits excitedly, now having 7 members. He can now start what he needs to.

clan thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=10225) made - BK