PDA

View Full Version : Very frustrated that I was forced to re-register even though.......

SataiDelenn
8th September 2004, 02:07 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am very frustrated that I was forced to re-register to a forum that I've belonged to for about a year now and that I was technically a Veteran member at around level 24. I looked around for an existing thread about this problem but couldn't find any, so I started this one. I tried logging in with my original username and password only to find that it wouldn't work and when I searched the Member's List, I found that my name was missing. Also, my clan's thread in the Round Table is missing. Will it be reinstated eventually??? Please say yes!

Thanks,

Delenn

Lily
8th September 2004, 02:55 AM
Unfortunately, no threads will be reinstated. If you had a thread in the Round Table before, you will need to reapply for one. The reason your username was missing from the member list is due to the fact that GUA has upgraded to vBulletin 3.0.3, and because of this change, all members, posts, threads; everything was deleted. If there was anything important that was posted on the old GUA, and doesn't currently have a thread, feel free to create it.

The upgrade was considered for quite a long time and was a sudden decision, but it had to happen. Don't let it discourage you, because everyone had to re-register as well.

Closed. If you have any further questions regarding the upgrade, feel free to PM me.